Shaded Creek B&B Ch. 01 Pt. 02

Jackie leaned forward and put a hand on either side of Cal. She moved back and forth to get full strokes on his cock, moving him around inside her with her hips every few thrusts. She took her hands and drug them up his sides. Jackie quickly picked up that he was a fan, as Cal was squirming under her touch and it gave him a lusty smile that would flash across his face with each little trail she made. She pressed her fingers against him harder.

Jackie started pulling at his body, his chest, abs, ribs; and the blissful stimulation made Cal move around the bed without his consent; which only heightened the excitement of the experience. The added sensations of Jackie's fingers exploring his body, combined with her pussy fucking his cock; Cal's orgasm started to build. His enjoyment was becoming more vocal which pushed Jackie past her point, and she too felt another climax building.

Cal was grinding his cock into and against Jackie erratically. His hands were squeezing her thighs spread across his body and over his cock.

Her body also abandoned its coordinated fuck. Jackie rotated her hips to grind passionately against Cal's gyrations. Cal pulled Jackie's chest against his, letting her know he was getting close. He continued to hold her tight, her breast half dragging half squeezed between their bodies.

His hands ran up and down Jackie's back, down to her ass, squeezing and pulling it harder onto his stiffening cock. Her hands wrapped around him, and with their tight embrace, two bodies became one as they continued rocking against each other. Cal's orgasm began building quicker; he looked Jackie in the eyes.

Her hair was draped around them, a golden curtain blocking all but that moment from their awareness. Her eyes closed, her lips became drawn, and her hips started rocking erratically, her pussy tightened. Cal could feel his cock expanding against her constricting walls. They both came ever closer to climax. Cal's back tighten and arched. His arms and legs became rigid and his toes curled.

For a split second, Jackie and Cal were frozen in their moment, just before orgasm. Everything stopped. Their bodies were tense, still, and quiet.

Then... Release.

Jackie let out a long and exasperated moan while Cal let out a series of more grunted moans, each matching his thrust into Jackie; their bodies bucked against each other as if on autopilot and their arms pulled each other tighter together still, riding out their orgasms in buried in the one who gave it to them.

Cal could feel his cock shooting its load into Jackie; an added heat filling up what space remained deep within her. Jackie's orgasm held Cal's dick forcefully in place while he had his; nature's perfect design. Their hands grabbed at each other; skin, hair, more skin, holding whatever sensation they could, closer to them. They were lost in a drug-like stupor, but yet a moment of clarity; a cranial nuclear explosion.

As their orgasms subsided, Jackie lay on Cal's chest. They were both spent. They could feel small ripples of their climaxes still pass through the other's body, but Cal was more focused on the sensation of Jackie's breathing on his chest, and Jackie on his heartbeat on her face, quickly returning to its normal pace. Cal wrapped his arms around Jackie and let them rest in a loose embrace.

They lay like that for over twenty minutes minutes. Cal had pulled out when he was no longer hard, but other than that, motionless. Neither said much. It wasn't awkward in the least, actually quite the opposite. After what they had just shared with each other, simply the feeling of their bodies against each other says more than any sentence or paragraph could ever manage.

Jackie eventually rolled off Cal, and onto her side. They pulled back the blankets, and without a word, they both climbed under. Facing each other on their sides, Jackie stuck her lower leg between Cal's thighs, and her other above them. She rested her head on Cal's chest and was soon fast asleep.

Cal lay awake a few minutes longer, reflecting on the momentary bliss he was currently enjoying. It felt so good to have another person in his arms, to be able to feel someone's existence, be it sexually or platonically; it is a reassuring necessity of life. Despite the phenomenal love-fest he just participated in, and the many physical blisses it had contained; Cal knew, without a doubt that if there was a choice between a solid night of fucking bliss, and a night spent in someone's arms, like he was then... sex doesn't stand a chance.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 592 milliseconds