Shannon and Mark's Story

Those words made me blush. I didn't know what to say.

"Okay, maybe I snuck in a few glances at your body..." He let out a little laugh. "But can you blame me?"

How was he such a gentleman and a typical guy at the same time making me feel like the prettiest girl? "Pervert!" I joked and stepped closer and boldly kissed him on the lips.

He smiled and kissed back gently.

"I'm sorry. I really shouldn't be kissing a married man." I said as I kissed him some more, which was slowly turning into a make out session.

He laughed as he ran his hands down my hips and pulled me in closer. "Well...lets just say this whole wedding was just a practice run for when I get married to girl I'm really meant to be with."

"You mean...?" My face lit up. "You're not...?"

He shook his head. "You and Jason?" He asked.

I shook my head and smiled, "not any more." We kissed softly and just hugged. Was this really happening?

His hands rubbed my arms and lightly grazed the side of my breasts through my dress. I'd accuse him of being a horny pervert if I didn't like it so much.

I blushed and held in a little laugh.

"What?" He asked playfully as he kissed my neck.

"Shall we go back to your place and finish that drawing of me...?" I asked with a hint of insecurity.

"No." He said plainly.

"Oh. Yeah, I shouldn't have assumed, I mean we're not together or anything." I said not quite sure what to think.

He kissed me almost as if to stop my negative train of thought.

"No, I meant I don't want to finish that drawing." He said as he kissed his way up my neck until he was right next to my ear and whispered, "I want to start a new drawing of you. And a new one tomorrow, and a new one the day after that, and the day after that, and every day after that."

I completely melted. I really was his muse. "Hmmm" I said teasingly, "only if you let me draw you too." I joked.

His adorable smile crept up his face. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

The end.

Author's Note: The two drawings included are from a figure drawing class I took a few years ago. I did draw both of the sketches and yes, they are technically two different girls, and may not match perfectly how you imagined Shannon to look. But hopefully you it helped paint a picture for that scene and what the characters were seeing and feeling at that moment. I hope you enjoyed their story and look forward to hearing from you!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 287 milliseconds