• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shared Wife Gets a BIG Surprise

Shared Wife Gets a BIG Surprise

12

My friend Wayne and I met on the job. He was from out of state, but we worked together regularly. He and I hit it off very well, right off the bat, so when we weren't working together, we had regular phone conversations. There wasn't a topic of any kind that we didn't talk about, including sex with our past girlfriends and wives. As guys will, that was talked about on a regular basis. I felt that I was pretty well endowed, at eight thick inches, but apparently, according to him, I came up short in that department. By about three inches short!

We also, as you might guess, talked about our wives, their body parts, and their sexual preferences on a regular basis. I had mentioned several times how good and tight my wife's pussy was. Also talked about was whether or not we thought our wives could be seduced and fucked by another man. My wife always said she had no interest in any other man, however, there were a few times that I thought there might be a red flag or two. We discussed that at length. When asked how sure I was about the red flags, I told him I wasn't sure at all. It was just some things I had noticed that seemed a little out of the ordinary. After not finding any evidence to back it up, I dismissed the idea that she was screwing somebody else.

That, however, didn't exclude that possibility from our conversations. Wayne asked, what if she was fucking another guy? After some careful thought, I decided that if it was recreational sex... I probably wouldn't care if Sherry was getting some stray dick! Her pussy did get neglected at times when work was hectic... so if she just needed some dick... ok, I can live with that. However, I would want to know about it. I would only be bothered about it if she was sneaking around to do it. He asked how hard I thought it would be to get her to fuck. This, I didn't have to think too hard about. My wife loves to suck dick. Sucking dick makes her horny. Therefore, if you could get your dick in her mouth... you probably could easily fuck her!

Our friendship, and those conversations continued for a couple of years before Wayne and his wife divorced. I think I may have seen it coming before he did. The break up was rough on him. Not so much about the marriage ending, but they had a child together. She was dead set on him not ever seeing his kid again. It took about six months to get it all settled. She had to be forced to allow him time with their child. She finally got past enough of the hurt to allow things to smooth out between them. So with all that going on, and the amount of time they had problems before the divorce, he hadn't had any pussy in close to a year! He didn't dare be seen with another woman for fear of complicating the situation further, so he didn't date at all.

Past conversations about whether or not my wife had been getting fucked while I was at work, and conversations about Wayne's sexual frustration began to come together in my mind. Plus, if his dick was as big as he said it was, I was certain Sherry would love to get some of it! I began to put a plan together. I told Wayne I wanted to test Sherry to see if she was susceptible to being fucked by other men. He didn't much care for the idea at first, but the more we talked about it, with his lack of sex for a year, he began to like the idea.

"What if it does happen? What if I can seduce and fuck her?"

"Then she gets fucked by the biggest dick she's ever had!"

We decided that the next job we worked together, he would be invited to dinner at our house, and we would see what happened. As luck would have it, we didn't have to wait very long. We ended up working together the next week. Sherry knew all about our friendship, not so much about some of the topics of our conversations. She also knew about Wayne's divorce, and the problems he had with his ex, so when I told her I wanted to invite him to dinner Friday night, she agreed it was a good idea. She thought it would be good for him to get a good home cooked meal, and be among friends, rather than fast food or sitting in a restaurant alone with his troubles. The two of them had met before, on several different occasions, and liked each other. So this wouldn't be their first meeting, but a chance to get to know each other better.

Wayne was filled with anxiety all week long. He was delighted that he was going to get a good home cooked meal for a change, but was a little nervous about the plan for my wife. He tried to cover it up by talking about how hard he was going to fuck her and tear her pussy up, but I knew him well enough to see through all that trash talk. Finally, while we were having lunch on Friday, I told him I thought he was scared to death of trying to get my wife's pussy! He admitted that he was nervous about it. Not what it was going to do to either of them, but he was afraid of damaging our friendship. I told him not to worry about it, I had already made peace with the fact that she was going to get fucked by a dick bigger than mine. In fact, I admitted that I would be a little disappointed if he didn't get to fuck her! That seemed to settle him down.

When we finished work, Wayne wanted to go to the motel to get cleaned up, so I gave him directions to the house. When I got home, Sherry was busy in the kitchen. A quick kiss and I was off to the shower. I had just slipped my pants on when Wayne called. He was about ten minutes away. When he arrived, I met him at the door and led him to the den. Just as I handed him a beer, Sherry came in, said hello, and asked how he liked his steak. Armed with his preference, she returned to the kitchen.

"Damn man... I kinda forgot how hot she is!"

I laughed.

"Yeah, just think how hot her pussy is going to be."

I could tell he was thinking exactly that. He began to fidget and adjust himself for more comfort. By the time we finished our beer, Sherry returned to tell us dinner was on the table. We followed her to the kitchen. Wayne couldn't keep his eyes off of her shapely ass. It was a great meal, with the steaks cooked to perfection, and the side dishes were just as good. Sherry was the perfect hostess as well. The conversation was pleasant, the whole thing couldn't have gone better. After we finished, Wayne helped us clean off the table and put everything away.

We all returned to the den and had several drinks. I made sure Sherry's were a little stronger than usual. I put some music on and we took turns dancing with her. After a couple of slow dances with Wayne, he was beginning to get aroused. She made a comment about him poking her while they were dancing. He did indeed have a bulge in his pants.

"Well, I'm not surprised. He hasn't had any pussy for a year, and he's dancing with a hot woman..."

Sherry blushed a little.

"In fact, from what I'm told, you've never had a dick that big!"

She continued to blush and swigged down the rest of her drink. She showed some interest with her comment.

"Oh really... bigger than my baby?"

She snuggled up under my arm and put her arm around me.

"Yes ma'am. I've never seen his, but if what he's told me is true, much bigger."

Sherry looked at me, then back at Wayne's crotch. I knew she wanted to see his dick.

"Honey, we've never done, or even talked about doing anything like this before, but... would you like to suck his big fat cock?"

Her mouth dropped open as she blushed again.

"Tell you what... let's have another drink... you think about it, and give us your answer when you finish the drink."

She agreed to that and I mixed another round. There was another slow dance with each of us before she finished the drink. He had a significant bulge by the time they finished dancing.

"Ok, I don't know about giving him a blow job... but I would like to see it if it's really that big."

"Ok, deal. Go ahead and get on your knees. If you decide you want to suck his dick... you have my blessing."

She dropped to her knees without hesitation!

When he dropped his pants, it was clear he had not exaggerated about his size. My wife's eyes grew wide as she whispered "oh my God" to herself! It was at least ten to eleven inches long, and nearly as thick as a soda can! Thick enough that her fingers and thumb were no where near touching when she took it in her hand. Obviously she had already made her decision and just didn't want to say the words. I watched as she licked and kissed the head a few times, then began working it into her mouth. Her lips were stretched thin as she took about four inches of it. She pumped her face on it a few times, then cut her eyes toward me.

"Go ahead honey, enjoy yourself."

With that reassurance, she began sucking in earnest. It wasn't long before she was taking about another inch or better in her mouth. It only took about five minutes before he released a torrent of cum in her mouth. She tried to swallow, but there was far too much of his goo, and it began streaming out the corners of her mouth. Two gobs of cum collected on her shirt. She pulled off of his dick and looked down at the mess.

"I'll take care of that for you honey."

She licked what she could off her face, then wiped the rest off with her finger and put it in her mouth. She began sucking again as I moved behind her. I unbuttoned the shirt and pulled it off of her. He was now getting a good look at her tits jiggling inside her bra as she sucked. I took the shirt to the bathroom to clean it off. As I wiped the cum off her shirt with a tissue, I heard him tell her that he wanted to return the favor. He wanted to eat her pussy. Just as I had told Wayne before, sucking dick always made her horny. This time was no exception, but I wasn't sure she would go that far with him, especially with me being there.

I slipped back to the door and peeked in unnoticed. Apparently, she took my initiation of this situation to mean she had cart blanche for whatever she wanted to do. She was, of course, correct. She was standing and already had her bra off. Wayne was sucking a nipple as he worked her jeans down past her hips. I had no doubt at that point that she would eventually let him fuck her! Her panties went with the pants leaving her shaved pussy exposed. He wasted no time in slipping a finger inside her dripping wet fuck hole. I walked back into the room and took her other nipple in my mouth as I caressed her ass. I released her nipple and began helping her step out of her pants and panties. She was now completely naked. Just the way we, or at least I, wanted her to be.

This was all going much better, and/or easier, than I expected. Wayne walked her backward to the end of the sofa. He removed his mouth from her tit as she sat on the arm, but kept his finger inside her pussy. I helped her lay back gently on the sofa. She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Are you ok with this?"

I reassured her, which I knew was what she wanted to hear.

"As long as you are enjoying yourself, I'm fine with it."

She smiled as she raised and spread her legs.

"Thank you Sweetie. Eat me big boy!"

She was soon moaning her approval as he worked her pussy over with his tongue. Her butt still up on the arm of the sofa left her in a perfect position for being eaten, AND for the fucking I knew she would soon be getting. It only took a couple of minutes for her to reach her first orgasm. Wayne lapped up her cum and continued to work on her with his tongue. He began licking up her slit and nibbling her clit, then back down and tonguing her hole. After a few minutes he began finger fucking her again as he worked her clit over.

I knelt beside her and returned my attention to her nipples. Her moans began to get heavier. She was getting close to another orgasm. I raised my head enough to see that he was now fucking her with three of his fat fingers. Yes, he was trying to prepare her pussy to receive that huge dick of his! I nodded my approval to him, then began kissing her as I pinched and tweaked her nipples. She's never sucked my tongue harder than she did with her next orgasm! As she trembled, he cleaned her up with his tongue. When she had caught her breath, I asked her,

"You want to fuck that big dick don't you?"

"No sweetie, I couldn't. Yes I want it.. but I can't. My pussy is yours."

"Sure you can, if you want it. If you want his dick, you can have it."

"Thank you sweetie. Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love you more, you prove me wrong. Yes I want him to fuck me!"

I gave her another kiss, then nodded to Wayne to begin. I stepped to the end of the sofa to watch. He wasn't quite fully erect yet, so I was guessing that was going to make it easier for her to accept his mass. He rubbed the head up and down her slit a few times, then stopped at her entrance. He began to push, she gasped as the head slowly disappeared. She moaned as he pumped her with just the head a few times. It wasn't slipping in quickly, so I knew it was a tight fit.

"Damn man, you were right. That is some tight pussy!"

She giggled a little.

"Stretch it out big boy... give me that dick!"

He pumped her a few more times, then pushed hard. She let out a little yelp as another couple of inches went inside her.

"Oh my God that's a big dick!!"

He shook his head.

"I've never had a pussy this tight before. I don't know if I'm going to be able to fuck her bro!"

Her pussy was stretched more than I had ever seen before. None of our toys were anywhere near that big!

"She wants it man, keep going."

"Yes.. don't stop now.. fuck me!"

He kept pushing while I went to the bedroom to get some lube. She screamed a little just as I walked back in. He was now in about four inches plus the head. He pulled back out so I could apply the lube. I squirted some inside her, then some between her labia so it would run down to her hole. As he pushed the head back in, I squirted some on his dick. He smeared it around the thick shaft, then started again.

After about ten minutes, he finally managed to get about six or seven inches inside her before she had another orgasm. He was just getting to the thickest part of the shaft. After catching her breath, Sherry suggested that she get on top. They changed positions so she could ride his pole. She impaled herself, slowly taking half his dick with two strokes. She began wiggling around and pumping her pussy up and down his dick. There was a lot of moaning and groaning from both of them, and a little screaming grunt from her once in a while as she began taking the thickest part of his shaft. Finally, after about another ten minutes, she bottomed out with a loud exhaling grunt and another orgasm!

"My God... Ive never been so full of dick in my life" she panted.

My wife's pussy was stretched beyond belief as she started pumping and gyrating on his rod again. By this time, I had my pants off, and was stroking myself as I watched. Their movements seemed to be getting easier, but she still wasn't taking all of his meat. There were still a couple of inches of unused dick. She noticed that I had taken maters in hand, and urged me to fill her mouth with dick. I took a position where I could fuck her face, and fulfilled her request. For the next ten minutes, she fucked herself fairly freely, and sucked my dick like she never had before! I couldn't hold back any longer and filled her mouth with cum. That caused her to gag a little, which caused a convulsion. He couldn't hold back any longer and filled her pussy with cum, which triggered another orgasm for her. She screamed as she released, then collapsed on top of him.

After Sherry stopped shaking, she pulled off of his withering dick. A trail of cum followed his dick out and streamed out of her splayed open pussy. I cleaned her up with tissues as she sucked and licked his dick and balls clean.

"Why don't we take this little party to the bedroom so I can suck and fuck both of you comfortably?"

We both agreed and watched her walk toward the door with an odd little wiggle. He looked at me and smiled as she disappeared through the doorway.

"Bro, after tonight, it's gonna be at least a week before she lets you anywhere near her pussy again!"

"Yeah, I know, but I'm enjoying the show, and if it makes her happy... it'll be worth it. And I got some great video with my phone!"

Sherry was coming out of the bathroom as we entered the bedroom. She came straight to me, dropped to her knees, and started sucking my dick again. Wayne knelt behind her to play with her tits and pussy. It didn't take long for her to get my dick erect again. She moved onto the bed and patted her hand beside her.

"Right here big boy."

Wayne moved to the bed beside her. She moved onto her hands and knees, and wrapped her lips around his dick. I climbed on the bed behind her. It was no surprise that my dick slid right into her slick pussy all the way to my balls. Obviously, being stretched enough to take that huge dick had resized her pussy! I fucked her good and proper until bringing us both to orgasm. Her pussy had snugged back up some by the time we finished, but he was about to open her up again.

When I pulled out, she turned around and took my dick in her mouth again. He moved up behind her and sank half his length in her pussy with one stroke. Her mouth flew open as she gasped and let out a loud groan. I pulled her head back down on me, he pulled her hips to him. Within a few minutes this time, her cervix was taking another beating. She was panting and yelping to much to continue sucking my dick, so I moved to watch and video the fucking. This time wasn't as slow and easy. He fucked her aggressively for about twenty minutes, giving her three more orgasms before delivering his seed. With her third orgasm, she collapsed face down on the bed. He stayed inside her pussy until he was completely soft. By then, she had caught her breath, and wanted his dick back in her mouth.

She had him lay across the bed on his back and began the clean up. When she was ready to be fucked again, she got back up on her knees. I plunged my hard dick into her sloppy pussy with one push. After a few minutes, she stopped sucking his dick long enough to give me instructions.

"Put it in my ass baby. I want your dick in my ass!"

That was a little unusual for her. She had never refused an anal fucking, but that was the first time she had asked for it. I pulled out of her pussy and gave her what she asked for. Only taking a couple of minutes to work my full length into her tight bung, I gave her ass a good hard fucking for about ten minutes before she had her orgasm. Her convulsions triggered my orgasm. I stayed inside her until I was soft, then pulled out. Knowing she wouldn't take my dick from ass to mouth, I went to the bathroom to wash off.

When I walked back in, my wife was flat on her back, legs spread wide. Wayne was poised over her, sucking her nipples, about to stab her with his huge spear. I grabbed my phone to catch all the action. She moaned her approval as he slid his shaft up and down her slit, staying in contact with her clit. She gasped as he pushed his mass inside her. Within a minute, her already well fucked pussy was full of dick again. He started slow, but quickly picked up the pace. Soon, her legs were flailing in the air as he fucked her hard. A closer look revealed that she was now taking his full length inside her. Her clit was taking the same pounding as her cervix! She had four screaming orgasms during the half hour of pussy assault. He didn't slow down and continued fucking her convulsing pussy through three of them, but could hold back no longer with her fourth. He gave her his load with an extended groan. Her legs fell limp and there was no movement from her, except for her heaving chest. Her breaths were quick and heavy.

When he finally pulled his dick out of her, he rolled off of her to one side. She continued to lay motionless, legs spread. Cum was oozing out of her pussy, which at this point, was pretty much an open hole! I retrieved two wet wash rags from the bathroom. I gave him one and asked if she was ok as I cleaned her up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shared Wife Gets a BIG Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds