Shared Wife Gets a BIG Surprise

"Good fucking. Sleep now."

With that said, she was out! I took the rags back to the bathroom and returned. Wayne was getting dressed.

"Where you going bro?"

"Well, uuh... I didn't want to assume..."

"You have to be exhausted. I'm not worried about you fucking my wife... you already did a good job of that. There's plenty of room, lay down and get some sleep."

He laughed.

"Thanks man. You were right. She does have some VERY good pussy!"

We both laid down, one on each side of my wife, and went to sleep.

I woke up about daybreak to the sound of a loud grunt. My wife was straddling Wayne, impaling herself on his huge dick again! I learned later that he woke up with his dick in her mouth. She grunted and groaned as she worked her pussy down his shaft. Finally squealing as the last few inches finished filling her tunnel and was pushing against her cervix. We both pinched and tweaked her nipples as she gave herself a vigorous fucking for about a half hour. With her fourth orgasm, he joined her in release. She collapsed on top of him and stayed there until her breathing returned to normal.

Watching her enjoy his dick had given me another boner, so when she rolled off of him, I mounted up and gave her another twenty minute fucking. By the time I finished, she had sucked him back to life. I rolled off, onto my back, she took to her knees and started licking me clean. He moved in behind her and plowed into her pussy again! After about ten minutes, she had another orgasm and stopped sucking. She just held my dick in her mouth while he fucked her. She screamed and grunted on my dick for another twenty minutes. After the third orgasm on this round, she asked him to stop.

"Please stop.. I can't take any more. My pussy is too sore and it's throbbing. Please stop. See if you can get that monster in my ass!"

She didn't have to invite him to fuck her ass twice. I moved out from under her to retrieve the lube and to watch. I lubed her brown eye and he began fingering her hole. I put myself at a good vantage point with the camera on my phone running. When he had three of those big thick fingers inside her, he pulled out of her pussy. He put the head of his huge rod against her bung and pushed. To my surprise, about three inches slid inside her. Not to my surprise, she let out a screaming grunt. It only took a few minutes for his full length to disappear into her ass. Twenty minutes of hard ass fucking produced two more orgasms before he spunked her insides. She released her anal grip on his dick and slid down onto her belly.

"No more... too much dick already" she panted in a raspy tone.

I knew she would want to clean herself up, so while she rested, I ran a tub of hot water for her. When I returned to the bedroom, she was sitting up. She tried to stand, but her legs were too wobbly and weak. Wayne and I helped her to the bathroom. Well... mostly carried her to the bathroom. After we sat her down in the water, she laid back and relaxed.

"Thank you Wayne for a night to remember, and for so thoroughly destroying my pussy!"

We both laughed.

"You are very welcome. Thank you for the tightest pussy I ever fucked!"

She pulled me to her by the hand and gave me a long, hot kiss.

"Thank you Baby, for letting me do that."

"You're welcome Honey. I'll get breakfast started."

I showed Wayne to the guest bathroom for a shower, then dressed and went to the kitchen. Breakfast was almost done when Wayne came into the kitchen. I poured him a cup of coffee and was about to go check on Sherry when I saw her out of the corner of my eye. She slowly wobbled into the kitchen walking bow legged. We both smiled.

"Pussy a little sore there Hun?"

She winced as she sat down, then exhaled a sigh of relief.

"I've been sore from fucking before, you've done that to me many times... but never anything like this. I'm not only sore, my pussy is still throbbing like a hammered finger!"

"Sorry if I was too rough on you."

"Oh no, you have nothing to be sorry for Wayne. I asked for it, and you gave it to me. I think maybe I just asked for too much of that killer dick of yours!"

We all had a good laugh and ate breakfast. During which sore pussy and big dick jokes were abundant. After breakfast, Wayne thanked both of us for a great night to remember and left. Sherry and I spent most of the day going back through all the pictures and video I shot. It made things more interesting with both of us sharing what we were thinking at different points during her "big dick" adventure. When we were finished, Sherry came clean and admitted there had been a couple of other men she had fucked recently. The red flags that I had sensed were in fact real. She was crying and apologized profusely for what she had done. I accepted her apology and told her that in the future, if she decided to get some stray dick, I wanted to know about it. She would be forgiven as long as she was up front about it.

Sherry vowed to make it up to me for straying. I promised that she would be allowed to fuck Wayne again in the future if she wanted to, and yes, she has wanted to, as often as possible! She sucked my dick every night, but it was five days before she let me touch her pussy again. It was eight days before enough of her soreness was gone that she let me fuck her again! Wayne had been right. He knew how punishing his dick was going to be for her.

That was six years ago. Since then, having permission to be promiscuous, Sherry has become quite the slut. Wayne has been back to spend the night and destroy my wife's pussy five or six times every year since then... and we don't expect that pattern to end for years to come, even though he has remarried. I haven't had a chance to fuck his new wife yet, but it is in the works. Sherry has fucked the other two men she told me about around a dozen more times each. Three new men have enjoyed the pleasure of her fine pussy. She's fucked them about a half dozen times each, but she has informed me each time she was going to fuck one of them. As reparation for her cheating, Sherry began bringing girl friends home for she and I to fuck about once a month, so that I get my share of stray pussy! Occasionally, that happens on a night that Wayne is there. Hopefully, that too will continue for a long time. The one thing I know for sure is, every woman Wayne fucks is walking bow legged the next day!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds