Sharin' a Room with Sharon

"Fine then, have it your way," you said, and stuck your tongue out at me.

"Be careful, you little brat, or I'm gonna grab that sassy tongue of yours." in answer to that, you reached over to the other bed where your backpack was.

"Great minds think alike," you said as you pulled two beers out of YOUR backpack and cracked the tops open for us.

"Well, intelligence runs in the family!" and we clinked bottles and we each took a sip of our uncle's beer and laughed as we pulled the covers up against our bellies. I noticed that your nipples were still hard under the tank top, but I tried not to stare.

It probably would have been hard for me not to stare if there wasn't a scene on the movie where the main blonde gal and Kristy McNichol were dancing alone on a dancefloor, and they were trying to make the guys watching them think they were hot for each other. That was enough for me and I started to absent-mindedly move my hand over the comforter where my hard-on was. I was so engrossed in my celebrity lesbian fantasy that I didn't notice that you had been watching me stroke the bulge in the comforter. When I DID finally notice, I gave a start, and stopped moving my hand, but didn't take it off of the lump in the covers. You looked at me and said "Johnny looks like he's thinking about something REALLY naughty..."

"Oh, right, you're a fine one to talk, Miss Pussy-Juice-on-My-Sheets, Miss Pointy-Nipples..." and I reached over and pinched your left nipple, probably a little more roughly than I should have, which started us into a first mad, then laughing slap-war until the next sexy scene in the movie got us looking at the television again...

The next scene that piqued our interest was another sex scene in a motel that focused as much on the kissing and the faces as it did on the naughty parts. It was very erotic because you could see the passion in the actors' faces when she was riding him on the chair. We were leaning back against the headboard. Our shoulders were touching and we held our beer bottles in our hands. the backs of our hands were touching...our outside hands were both under the blankets. I think after all the kidding and slapping around, we were finally just decided to feel free enough to do what we both wanted to do, which was play with ourselves a little. I know neither you nor I were really hiding anymore that we were being our usual, teenage sexual selves...we just happened to be in the same room...well, okay, the same bed, too...

Well, that scene ended and the movie went back to the non-sexual part of the plot, and you and I collected ourselves a bit but it was very clear at the moment, moreso than at any time since this had started in the van earlier in the evening, that there was a definite sexual charge in the room that neither of us could deny. I still thought I should try and keep it a little light in case you wanted to stop this at any point, so I just said "Hey, Cher, I'll give you two bucks if you take your shirt off and lemme see your hooters..."

You looked so surprised at my saying that, but you looked down at the old tank top and realized that considering how hard and visible your nipples were and how loose the shirt was, you were almost halfway to being naked anyway, so you said "Hey, Johnny, I'll take your two bucks..."

...and you whipped the tank top off of you and threw it at my face. I deflected it over to the side and my jaw dropped. It wasn't until I actually SAW your breasts for the first time that night that I realized how long I have WANTED to see them. I had so often defended your honor when my friends would say stuff about your tits, but there was a pretty good reason your tits started conversations, and suddenly my mind went flashing back to some moments from our younger days when your boobs were first starting to grow out, and a few other moments in the not too distant past where I had thought about your tits, like the first time I ever saw you in a bikini...and other times like that.

"OMG, sis, you really do have some killer tits on you..." I sat on the edge of the bed, not wanting to get too close unless invited to do so, and I just kinda stared, non-apologetically, at your boobs. I was feeling those two beers in my head and those beers wanted me to reach out and squeeze the closest one to me, but I held back and looked up into your face.

When you saw my eyes were finally looking at yours again, you said, "come on, loser, two bucks..."

I reached down to the floor to check in my backpack and look in my wallet. "Crap, Cher, I only have a dollar and a dime...I'll have to owe you some..."

But you got a really playful look on your face and said, "OR you can do something for ME that I woulda paid two dollars for..." and you were looking straight at my bulging briefs...

I tried to head you off at the pass by whipping MY shirt off and tossing it at you and saying, "There, we're even,"

...to which you quickly replied "Hey, brother-o-mine...I've seen you shirtless enough times, that right there was worth nothing to me...come on you, show me what you got in there..."

I was still looking for ways we might extend this scenario so that it wouldn't get too weird too quickly, so I replied by saying that what I had under the briefs was worth way more than two bucks, and that you should really think about what it could mean if we let this happen. You looked thoughtful for a second, and then looked in your backpack again. "Damn," you said, "I'm completely broke." But the look in your eye told me that the wheels in your head were still spinning.

Well, luckily (?) for both of us, the movie got really interesting again. REALLY interesting. The two "forbidden lovers" in the movie were meeting at some out-of-the-way place on the night before she was supposed to get married to Mr. High Society. Anyone who had been watching the movie up to this point would know that she was either going to dump him or let him fuck her again. I really wanted to see another sex scene, but I knew based on what you and I had been up to, that watching a sex scene right now was probably a dangerous thing, so despite my aching hard-on, I was actually half-hoping that she would dump him.

Well, needless to say, they went into what looked like a big barn, and before we realized that we actually heard it, the actress started talking about how she and her cousins used to watch their parents fucking and then they would feel each other up. "Oh, fucking great," I thought. The last thing we needed at this point was for this completely random movie to start putting more "sex-with-your-relatives" ideas into my sister's head. But before I could say or do anything, next thing we know the actress is taking her dress off to reveal her complete nudity. I stopped everything else I was doing or thinking about and just stared at the television with my hand under the covers clutching my cock as tight as I ever had...

Now, I had seen our dad's Playboy magazines before, but the one thing I always wished when I looked at them is that they would show more pussy hair. But here was this chick on the television walking around this barn and she had the most beautiful patch of cunt-hair I had ever seen in my life. I whispered (to myself, I thought) "fuck me..." and thought I was gonna cum right then and there. Then she goes and blindfolds herself, then starts talking about sex with her cousins again. I thought for a moment about running off to the bathroom and masturbating when I looked over at you.

First I saw you looking at your tits as if you were comparing them to the actress'. The next thing you did, though, was about the most shocking thing I never would have expected. You reached down, pushed the covers back, and pulled your panty-waistband away from your body. You kept looking back and forth between your pussy and the gal in the movie. "Oh, my gosh, she's got a lot of hair down there." Well, needless to say, curiosity got the better of me and I looked down into your undies.

"Oh, fuck, Cher..." I said, because I wasn't so much looking at your hair, but at your pussy lips. It was weird because the first thing I thought of was how unusual it was that the first pussy LIPS I had ever seen were my sister's, but then I said something even I didn't expect to come out of my own mouth: "Jeez Sis, I suppose if you are gonna let it all hang out like that, I shouldn't be shy either!"...and then, as if on cue, we both completely stripped off our underwear. My cock snapped back against my belly, splashing pre-cum into my navel, and the smell of your wet pussy was so strong I was blown away... and we were in that scenario that I had wanted/dreaded since the beginning of this adventure in the van, specifically that were in bed. Together. Naked. And both of us intensely, provocatively turned-on...

I couldn't take my eyes off of you. I don't remember whether I was more excited that I was seeing the first completely nude real woman I had ever seen, or that I was seeing my sister naked. I had a flashback over this taboo road that you and I had started on just a few hours earlier this evening. I had gone back and forth so many times about whether we should or shouldn't do this or that, or whether we were going to be punished or damned or forgiven, or even whether this was the safest course of action for us. I mean, I know I didn't have any condoms with me because I had never in my life been sure until this very moment that I had even the slightest chance of ever getting laid. I figured that I was going to spend the rest of my adult life with Playboys under my bed, masturbating all my semen away...but now I could actually picture in my mind's eye (not to mention my real eyes) what it would be like to engage in sexual intercourse with an attractive girl...so, since this was a moment of arousal bigger than anything I had ever felt in my life, I did what I normally did when I got hard. I grabbed my cock.

Probably wasn't the best time to do that, because I WAS so very turned on at this point (from you and from the movie and the pornographic scenarios that had been filling my head for the last several hours), as soon as I wrapped my hand around the shaft, I started to cum. and right there, kneeling in front of you on the bed with my ejaculating penis just inches from your face, a steady, shiny-white flow of biological lava began to flow out of my cock-head and down the shaft and over my clenched hand. I let out a moan and looked straight in your eyes. "Oh fuck, sis, I am cumming..." your eyes got so big and you just sat there, with your mouth open and one hand playing with your pussy, just watching me jerk and cum and moan, and getting curious looks on your face as you watched the thick cum drip all over the place.

Suddenly you realized that the cum was going to start dripping on the bedsheets, so you ran into the bathroom and ran back out with a cloth, and just a half second before the first drops of cum landed on the bed you put the cloth on the sheet under my cock, and caught them before they landed. In your haste to get back in time to protect the bed-sheet, you bumped your face against my cock-holding hand, and came away with a droplet of my cum on the tip of your nose. Well, you had gone back to staring at my orgasm.

"Hey Cher, you got a little something on your nose," I said as I picked up the cloth and started to wipe off my hand and my cock. You touched your nose and felt the semen, and rubbed it off on your finger. You looked at it, smelled it, then put your finger in your mouth and licked my cum right off your fingertip. I could tell by the way my cock jerked when I saw you do that, that if I hadn't already cum, I would have done so then...you just smiled at me and took the cloth from me, searching around with your finger, trying to get a few more tastes of the cum before it all soaked into the cloth.

...at that moment, the movie was wrapping up, and the final scene showed how, shortly after her wedding, the gal sneaks into the guy's motel room and uses his shower, and he finds her there and goes in with her. There was a suggestion in the scene that she was going to continue to fuck him even though she was married, adding another "forbidden" element to this already crazy thing we were doing. As we watched that and then watched the credits roll, I turned to you and said, "Whaddya say, Cher...you wanna go have a shower together? I gotta clean up anyway..."

"Just a sec," you said, because you knew from countless times in the dark of night in bed when you would touch yourself, you knew how little it would take for you to cum right now. You were so turned on from watching me cum and smelling and tasting and touching my cum you knew how close you were, so you weren't about to stop now. You said to Me, "You had a good cum, why can't i?" and I started watching you.

When your hand started moving faster on, around and in your pussy. just watching you touch yourself was really exciting, especially watching your tits bounce. I gave my cock a few more squeezes with the rhythm of your bouncing boobies, then said "You know, sis, you got some pretty nice tits on you. can I touch em?"

You were so so so close so you just nodded while you moaned and bounced and fingered yourself. I had gotten most of my cum off my hands with the dry cloth, but they were still a little sticky, but I was too lost in your awesome boobs to care, so I reached forward and clutched them in my cummy hands. It musta triggered you, because you let out a loud but unintelligible shout, and then you moaned non-stop while I squeezed non-stop as you rode your orgasm out...to this day you can't ever remember your tits feeling as "alive" as when I grabbed them for the first time ever that night.

"Fuck, bro, what the hell are we doin'?" you said as you collapsed back on the pillow and closed your eyes while your lustful heartbeat still pounded out the tail end of your orgasm...

You had a hard time catching your breath, but when you finally did, you opened your eyes to see me kneeling over you on the bed, my cock already half-hard again from watching your incredible sexual display just now. I reached down for your hand and said, "Come on, Cher, let's go clean up a little..." and took your hand and stood you up on the bed. we were both standing on the bed, just like we did when we were kids, playing and stuff. I was tempted to jump like back then, but instead I just bounced lightly, letting my cock spring a little in front of me as I did so. When you saw how I was playing, you twisted when you bounced so that your tits would wobble a lot. so there I was watching your tits bounce, and there you were watching my cock bounce (and harden), but feeling more like we were a couple of grade-school siblings getting away with jumpin' on the bed while Mom was out...

I led you down by the hand to the bathroom where I started the shower, and while we waited for the water to get warm, we looked in the wide bathroom mirror at the two of us standing side by side, naked and turned-on, about to spend some quality time in the shower. I thought about how many times in the past we had fought over our shared bathroom at home, in the mornings, or when both of us had dates we wanted to get ready for. And now here we were, sorta "dating" one another right now and sharing the bathroom! And compared to all those times at home where I "almost" saw you naked a couple times over the last few years, here I was looking at you and not only were you completely bare-ass naked, but you weren't hiding or trying to slap me for putting myself in a position to where I might see you naked. How weird was that?

I shook myself out of the spell of your really beautiful nudity, and reached back through the curtain to see if the water was warm enough. It was, so I asked you to grab the motel bottles of shampoo and conditioner and body wash while I got some wash-cloths and towels ready. Within a few seconds, we were standing in the shower, very warm (& getting hotter) water pounding on your back, so close that my cock was actually leaning against your belly, and I don't know why I chose that moment to do it, but I kissed your mouth-not like I had done in the van, where I was mainly just kissing you just to make sure you weren't going to make any loud sex-noises that our folks could hear, but because I really like you a lot and I wanted to show you by smooching with you for a while.

For some reason I flashed back to the couple times when you and I had watched a video-cassette that one of our parents had taken of you and me when I was. like, three years old and you were almost two, just wandering around the backyard, smelling flowers, tumbling in the grass...and at one point during this fifteen minute mostly-boring video, I kissed your mouth, too innocent to be a sexual move, but it always seemed to be clear to me as I watched it that I was aware enough of my feelings at that age to express that I really like you a lot and I wanted to show you by smooching with you for a while. And as I remember the video, I remember that that video kiss actually went on for several seconds before mom ran in front of the camera to distract us with popsicles...I wondered if you thought about that video as often as I did, and whether you had thought about it today since all this started. I also seem to remember that the last time we watched it (it had been a few years since that VCR was even plugged IN let alone WORKING) there was this really awkward moment when you and I had looked at each other while the video kids were in mid-smooch, and we both turned away quickly like we were embarrassed about what we were each thinking...

I guess you musta been thinking something similar (about liking me and all that) because we ended up kissing for a very long time, softly at first, but gradually getting harder and deeper and louder and wetter (not just because of the shower!). I'd had plenty of make-out sessions with gals over the last coupla years, but I honestly can't remember a time I enjoyed kissing more than when we made out in that motel shower. My sister was a hella good kisser! Who'da thunk it? Glad I discovered it now while I still had six months or so left to hang with you before I went off to college. I mean, sure, we were cleaning each other and washing each other's private bits and hugging in the suds and you trapping my stiff cock between your thighs and all that, but mostly we were kissing. And kissing. And kissing...and really loving it and each other...

We were kinda lost in this hot steamy shower kiss for longer than we realized, because the hot water, suddenly and without warning, ran out. it was running right down your back at the moment the water went frigid, and you started, jumped away from our kiss (ending up RIGHT under the newly cold burst of water) and screamed "FUCK!!" so loud and high-pitched it was painful to my ears because not only were we in this confined space, but it echoed through the bathroom...

Luckily, your scream didn't continue or the motel security might have been pounding on the door. I quickly turned off the flow of water, and as you caught your breath, I put one foot quickly out of the curtain, and grabbed both towels and brought them back in to wrap one around you as quickly as I could, then dry your hair because it had gotten the brunt of the cold water. I dried your hair as thoroughly as I could, then took the towel and started to dry myself off. as soon as you were dry, you had run back into the warm bedroom and dove into the bed and pulled the covers up to your chin as far as they would go. You were shivering and a few drops of the chilly water were still dripping off your face and hair onto the pillow...

"DANG, Johnny, that was freakin' cold!!" you said. "Get your ass in here and warm me up!!"

I was too confused by the moment, and jumped in and had my body half wrapped around you before I came back to the reality of our sibling sexual adventure The sudden shock of the cold water had ruined my perfectly good erection, but as soon as I started to snuggle and spoon you the blood started flowing back toward my dick. I started to run my hand up your side, stopping at places that felt especially cold.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds