Sharin' a Room with Sharon

"Fuck, sis, that IS freakin' cold." I kept moving my hand along your side until I got to your tit. I felt the side of your breast and it was SOO cold that I almost automatically moved it down and my suspicion was right. Your nipple was like a tiny little ice cube.

"Hooooo-boy, Cher, that is one cold nipple!"

"Mmmm," you said as you pushed your ass back against my growing cock, "but your hand is sooo warm, brother-o-mine, you just keep it there for awhile..."

"Hang on a sec," I said as I reached down and felt your other nipple, which was also icy and hard. "Make that TWO cold nipples...i can't decide which one is colder" as I moved my warm hand back and forth between your tits, placing my palm over each nipple and squeezing each boob snugly. "Let me just do this for a while until they get warm again..."

I quickly grew frustrated that your tits and nips weren't warming up fast enough, so I did two things. First, I quickly got out of bed, went to the wall and adjusted the thermostat up a couple of degrees, and when I got back into bed, instead of spooning you again, I sat on top of you. Or, more correctly, on the comforter that covered your lower torso.

"Oww!" you cried in mock pain, but you turned onto your back and I sat right down on top of your pussy mound. My cock was back to about half-hard, and the green motel comforter made it stand out as you cast your eyes towards it. But I had a mission at this point, and I pulled the comforter away from your tits, rubbed My hands quickly together to generate as much heat as possible, and then clutched one of your boobs in each hand, your nipples were still really cold, so I wriggled My palm a bit to warm you up a little faster.

Well, this ended up not only warming you up, but making you a little hornier than you already were. I could see it in your eyes. You started bucking under the comforter and as you ground upward against me, My cock continued its hardening and bobbing, hypnotizing you as I kept on squeezing your tits...they were still getting warmer, but my palms were getting colder from absorbing all your cold, and the only thing I could think of doing was to take one into My mouth and see if I could warm it up the rest of the way that way...not to say that I was totally focussed on the sexual part of things, but I really did want to warm you up (you were still shivering a little)...so I leaned down and took your left nipple into my mouth, but kept on squeezing your other tit and pinching that nipple with my thumb and forefinger. Suddenly you bucked really hard and I shot forward and banged my head on the headboard of the bed, my belly landing on top of your head...

"FUCK, Cher, wanna kill Me or something?" I slid off of you and sat up on the bed and rubbed My head where it had made contact with the headboard. You protested that my mouth on your nipple was ticklish and you couldn't help yourself, it was a reflex...I scowled at you and went into the bathroom to look at my head. It didn't seem bruised or bloody in any way. It was fine, so, still rubbing the sore spot, I came back to bed, turning the lights and the TV off as I did so...Suddenly it was dark again except for that same sliver of light from the area by the Jacuzzi. that cut through the window-curtains and lit up your wet hair as I slipped My whole body under the covers and started to return to My spooning position behind you, when you turned around suddenly and were now facing me. You pulled the covers over both our heads and held them in your hand above us, like we used to do when we would make forts under the covers when we were kids. The only thing missing was a...wait, it WASN'T!

I reached down to the floor again to My backpack and picked up My keychain, which had a little LED flashlight on it. When we were kids we used to use a real flashlight to read or just play under our blanket-fort, but this would have to do...I turned on the light and suddenly there we were, lying side by side, our naked bodies lit up by the tiny bright light. I looked into your eyes and you got this conspiratorial smile like we were hiding from our parents or some imaginary monster. Suddenly, the smile on your face changed to something a little more devious, and you grabbed My cock and gave it a squeeze, pulling Me toward you and you whispering,

"Say, Johnny...would you kiss me again?" and I silently consented. As we moved our heads toward one another and our lips met in another tender, wet kiss, you started to roll back on your back, pulling Me by My cock to lay on top of you and spreading your legs...as you guided Me toward your pussy, you stopped the kiss just long enough to say, "I think I'm ready, bro. I don't give a shit what anyone else might think. I want you inside me, right now."

And next thing I know the head of My cock was slipping between your cunt lips and we were kissing again. A slight shift of my weight, and My cock was slippery suddenly deep inside you and you shouted a deep moan into my mouth...

Well, needless to say, I experienced something of a sensory overload at this point. When a guy is used to masturbating alone in his room all the time, and the closest I ever got to fucking anyone was the half-a-handjob that Rosalee Smith gave me at the drive-in last summer, suddenly being plunged balls-deep into a hot, slippery-wet pussy with little warning would be enough to make any teenage boy cum like a volcano...but thanks to the fact that I had already cum once this evening before we got into the shower, I didn't blow my load right then and there. I actually had a little time to enjoy the feeling of your cunt enveloping my cock so completely. Nonetheless, that, combined with the lusty, needy kiss we were sharing was quickly tickling my nerve-endings and making me want to do two things: one, fuck you harder, and two, cum inside you. So I did number one, breaking the kiss long enough to look into your eyes not only so I could see your expression of trust and surrender, but also to get a better angle for thrusting my cock in and out of your drooling-hot pussy...

But just as I was in mid-thrust, I had this vision come over me...I saw us at different stages of our lives. When we were kids fighting over the stuffed fire engine...when I defended you from bullies in fourth grade...the last bath we had together before Mom decided we were too old to be sharing a bath...when we discovered dad's girlie-magazine stash in the garage...when I held you back from beating up a girl who stole your boyfriend in junior high school...when I spied on your slumber party when you and your girlfriends were comparing breast size (you won of course)...and even a few minutes ago when you came out of the bathroom in those semi-transparent undies...those moments and so many others that confirmed for me your gentleness, your beauty, your passion, and your loving, sisterly nature...not to mention your feistiness and your brattiness (at times)...but all those thoughts crashing around in my head, not to mention the physical pleasure we were giving each other, I knew I was very close to cumming inside you. But just as I started to bear down and really give it to you, the phone rang...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1228 milliseconds