Sharing My Girlfriend and Wife

"John has never actually seen anyone fuck me. He loves for me to bring home a load of cum in my swollen pussy. Eating creampie turns us both on."

"How about we try swapping tonight?"

"John will probably go along since he thinks you are very sexy. And I think your Ed is a stud. Nice body, nice cock."

That afternoon we swapped. "John, watch as Ed's cock slides into me. OK, do me." I knew he would enjoy my wife's pussy. Especially when she starts milking his cock.

I watched him fuck for a moment and then Sue pulled me back to her bed. "Eat my pussy, John. Do it like you did Jane's last night." And of course I did. She had a sexy body and a beautiful pussy that was leaking copious fluid. I lapped away.

Next I pushed my big cock into her tight hole. I was longer and had more girth than Ed so it was a pleasant squeeze. It fit fine and we came almost together. She asked me to suck my cum from her pussy and then we fucked again.

Meanwhile Jane played with Ed's cock. Once it showed some life again she sucked it to full hardness. Getting on top she positioned his cock at her hole and sank down, taking it in one motion. She rode him energetically until they both came.

We switched back to our respective mates, cuddled up and fell asleep. I woke up first and, still nude, made coffee. Sue joined me, also nude. She nuzzled up behind me and grabbed my cock. "You were terrific, John. Your cock reached places no other cock has ever been. The absolute best was when you ate your cum. That was so decadent it blew my mind. So erotic."

My cock was responding to her hand. She bent over the counter and tilted her ass. I slid between cheeks of her ass and found her hole. She was still slippery and I bottomed out in one stroke. I reached in front and played with her pussy lips and clit. A few minutes later she came and I followed a few seconds later.

Feeling rather sheepish we held hands and returned to the bedroom. Ed was banging my wife doggy style. They already had a good rhythm going. Sue and I sat on the edge of the other bed and watched his cock disappear in her pussy.

"We heard you guys fucking out there so we figured it was our turn," Jane explained afterwards.

That afternoon we packed up and headed home. We had new friends, very good new friends. Our Saturday routine changed. We alternated being host, doing outside grilling, watching sports on TV, and having sex. Sometime we swapped. Sometimes we didn't. I liked fucking Sue almost as much as I liked doing my wife. And Ed felt similarly.

Their big apartment complex had a nice pool. Our wives bought super skimpy suits that almost didn't cover the essentials. Jane shaved Sue so she could wear hers. Ed and I approved. Better for pussy eating. We brought drinks to the pool and sat around chatting. Other guys would eye our girls as they pranced around and generally acted silly. Picture two 23-year-old women with perfect bodies. You get the idea.

Our sex life now consisted of her one remaining fuck buddy twice a week, swapping with Ed and Sue on most Saturdays, and lots of sex just between us.

Her fuck buddy moved on. Not sure what happened but suddenly he was unavailable. I missed the sloppy seconds. Sue said that her sister knew of our swapping and was curious. The six of us went out to dinner to see if there was chemistry. April was nearly an identical twin but only twenty years old. Her husband was twenty-five, the oldest of our group. April told Sue that Joe was pushing her to do it. She was a virgin before her marriage last year. Unlike Sue she was very conservative and their only fucking was missionary style. No wonder her husband wanted to expand her experiences.

Afterwards Sue asked her sister to join us in our little group. Joe agreed to hold a party at his house since he had a nice pool and patio. He said April wasn't much of a drinker. So he would make up some hefty margaritas to get her going. Sue took April shopping for a new suit.

"No way this will fit," April exclaimed. "It only covers up my nipples. And look, all my pussy hair is sticking out the sides." "I had the same problem and recently shaving down there. No hairs sticking out. And Ed loves the little girl look," she giggled. "He eats my pussy all the time now."

"Really? Joe ate me a couple of times but mostly I push him away. It seems so dirty."

"Not really if you recently showered. Many guys loved to do it. And it feels wonderful. Trust me."

"Will you help me shave?" A little later April was standing in front of a mirror. "I really do look different. Let me try that suit again."

Saturday we three guys were huddled around the grill as Joe prepared the BBQ. "Where are the girls?" Ed asked. "Inside. They wanted to make a grand entrance in their new suits."

And grand it was. Two 23-year-olds and one 20-year-old nubile woman in tiny thongs. We had margaritas ready. "April, you look terrific," her husband exclaimed. His eyes dropped to her shaved pussy barely covered by the tiny piece of fabric. She blushed wildly. "I had to do it, Joe. Otherwise the suit wouldn't fit," she tried to explain. "I'm glad you did. You look so sexy. I'm glad you're my wife."

Several hours went by and we moved inside as it cooled off. All afternoon the margaritas had flowed and Joe made sure April had her share. He put on an X-rated DVD borrowed from Ed. It featured several men and women in various combinations. It was a decent video, young guys with big cocks, one black, young girls with slim bodies and shaved pussies.

"Which guy do you think is the sexiest, April?", Sue asked. "What? Oh I don't know." "How about the blond guy with the big cock? How would you like that in you?" she teased.

"I like big cocks," my wife spoke up. Any of those three would do. But I've never had a black one. How about you, Sue?" The banter was preplanned.

"A black guy on the high school football team fucked me once. His cock was so big it hurt. That's it."

"Alice, how big is Joe's cock?" Sue asked. She already knew it was very big.

"Oh, I don't know. About average, I guess. Like the guys in the video."

"God, Alice, he has a cock like that and you tell us 'average'? I'd be bragging to all my girlfriends."

"Thanks a lot," Ed retorted.

"Joe, stand up and show us. Show and tell time," my wife said.

Alice looked on with surprise as her husband dropped his swim suit. His big cock popped up and out.

"Very nice," Jane said. She went over and took his cock in her hand. "Yep, it's real. Alice, he's your guy," Jane said. "Go give him a hand job. We want to watch. Go on."

Blushing like crazy Alice played with his cock. Joe quietly gave her directions. After a few minutes he leaned over and whispered something to her. She acted shocked. He whispered some more. She dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth.

"Way to go, girl!" "Yeah!" We later learned that was her first ever blowjob.

With the ice broken the rest of us removed our suits. Jane and I moved to a couch. She spread her legs and I ate her pussy. Sue positioned Ed next to Joe and sucked her husband's cock. A few minutes later she said something to April and pulled her over in front of Ed. They switched cocks!

By early evening us guys were all fucked out. April only had Joe in her pussy but he did her twice. Ed and I switched back and forth between our wives. We categorized the party as a huge success.

Sue and April talked. April admitted that she had a great time. She liked watch us have sex and was shocked when we switched partners. Her husband fucked her twice, both times doggy style, a first for her. She loved her bare pussy and sexy suit. April knew her husband wanted them to swap with us. But she was so sweet and naive that we moved slowly.

Joe planned another party with the hope that April would let Ed or me eat her pussy. And maybe even fuck. Joe told Sue he wanted to fuck her and my wife.

The party was a replay of the prior week. All three girls looked delicious in their suits. Joe kept the margaritas flowing. "No one can see us here, right Joe?" my wife asked. "No one." Jane pulled her suit off. "Don't need this," as she tossed it to Ed. Sue looked at Ed and pulled hers off also. "Come on Alice, the guys have already seen almost everything you have." She blushed bright red, hesitated, and took off her suit. We cheered.

"OK guys, your turn," my wife said. We shucked our suits and three hard cocks popped up. The women jumped into the pool, we followed. I latched onto my wife and we played grab-ass. Sue came over and grabbed my cock while still holding her husband's. "Not fair," my wife declared as she pulled on Ed's cock.

Joe was standing behind his wife in the shallow water, massaging her perky breasts. His cock was nestled between the cheeks of her ass. He moved one hand to her pussy while positioning his cock between her legs. He pushed back and forth along her slit. Then reaching from the front he pushed his cock head into her hole. She stiffened as it entered. He held that position for a moment and then started pushing until he was fully embedded in her pussy. The four of us sat on the pool edge and watched as they fucked.

He shot several bursts into her pussy. Pulling out, he waved me over. I jumped in and quickly as I could replaced his cock with mine. The switch occurred so fast I was pumping away before Alice reacted. Joe stood with her, telling her how sexy she was, how he wanted her to fuck other guys. I lasted only a few minutes and was immediately replaced by Ed. She came while he fucked her.

"I'm so proud of you, Alice," Joe told her as he helped her out of the pool. She was crying. "You looked so sexy with their cocks in you. Lay down here on the recliner. Now spread your legs. Show everyone your pussy. Three cocks and lots of cum. Use your pussy muscles and push out the cum. Oh, that's great. Didn't she do a great job? I love you so much." We all agreed, especially Ed and me.

Joe later said she was upset that he wouldn't love her any more. They cuddled and went to bed with his arms wrapped around her. She cried. She had been a virgin, Joe was her first and only. And now two other cocks had been in her.

In the morning they talked some more. "I don't understand why you let other guys fuck me. I saved my pussy for you until we were married. You got me drunk and made it happen."

"Alice, I adore you. I was so honored that you gave me your virginity. And this last year I have loved putting my cock into you. We are great together. But trust me on this, you know I had sexual experiences before we met. There can be so much more. Sharing feelings and experiences with people we like. And that includes sex.

"Ed and John enjoyed the feel of your pussy. You gave them pleasure. They didn't hurt your pussy. They didn't wear it out. You climaxed. It felt good, didn't it? And then you spread your legs and showed off your beautiful pussy. Everyone admired your sexy body. And the proof of your pleasure was the cum leaking out of your pussy. I was proud of you. Proud that other men would want you. Proud that I had such a sexy wife."

Joe gave Sue a report. He felt everything would be fine but that Alice needed assurance that he still loved her. Since they were sisters Sue had a frank talk with Alice. She explained how she and Ed started bringing others into their bed. And how it had strengthened their marriage. When you share sex there a few secrets left to hurt a marriage she said. Sue assured Alice that Joe loves her just as much as ever and maybe even more. She suggested that Alice seek another opportunity to join in. And let whatever happen, happen.

Alice admitted to her sister that the experience was shocking but also exciting. And she enjoyed showing everyone her newly fucked pussy. But she was afraid to express feelings in front of Joe. She didn't want him to think she was a slut. "If Joe wasn't there would that made a difference?" "Yes, I think so. But I never would do something behind his back." Sue shared this conversation with Joe.

"Alice and I talked some more", Joe told Sue. "I told her that I wanted her to have more sexual experiences. I suggested that she visit Ed and with your permission have sex with him. I assume that would be ok with both of you?"

"No problem", Sue responded. "I'll stay close at hand to make her comfortable. Ed's a very good lover and she will have a good time."

That was the plan and it went well. Sue assured her sister that she wanted Ed to make love to her. Ed was a gentle lover. He ate her pussy, a first that she loved. And then fucked her. Sue offered encouragement and praise and she exploded with a strong climax. Poor Ed, he held back and had no relief. Sue joined them on the bed and he stuck his cock into his wife. Alice watched with great interest as they fucked.

Joe felt they were probably ready to rejoin our little group.

We did a little bit of everything. My wife spread her legs and I ate her pussy. Sue rode Ed. Joe and Alice watched his cock going in and out of her tight pussy. Then Joe ate Alice's pussy and she quickly came. Ed pulled out of Sue and pushed his cock into Alice. She looked up in surprise and smiled. Joe grabbed Sue and fucked her doggy style with his huge cock. She loved it.

Ed finished in Alice and my wife licked his cum from her pussy. Another first for Alice.

By late afternoon we were all sated. A fine time was had by all.

"Alice has her 21st birthday on the 28th. We should plan something really special," Joe suggested to Sue.

The birthday girl was the center of attraction. First up was her husband who fucked her royally. My wife ate his creampie from Alice's pussy. Ed was next. She rode him cowgirl style. Sue sucked her husband's cum. I finished up with a doggy style fuck and then ate my own cum. I think Alice came all six times. Joe picked her up and carried her to their bed.

My wife pulled Joe's big cock into her pussy. Ed stuck his cock into his wife's mouth while I fucked her. An hour later we were all headed back home.

A few days later my wife met someone new. A young guy from church. With a big cock. She came back last night with her pussy overflowing. I lapped it all up and then stuck my cock in. "His cock is almost your size and he fucked me twice. I made plans to see him again."

Two weeks later she found another one. She giggled as we got into bed. Her pussy was swollen and she had that just-fucked look. She spread her lips. "New guy. He put his big cock right there. It felt so good. Visualize his big black cock forcing into my hole. Stick your tongue there. Does his black cum taste any different." It didn't. "He has the biggest cock I've ever had." She did seem a little looser when we fucked.

"He's only eighteen, John," she explained after we finished. "He got too excited and only lasted three minutes but then was ready again fifteen minutes later. God, he filled me with a ton of spunk. We have a date for next Tuesday. He wants to invite a friend. What do you think?"

"It wouldn't be the first time you had two guys. Remember that night before our wedding? But he's much younger than your other guys. They understood the arrangement, he might not. I suppose you could see how it goes."

Tuesday night Jane was a mess when she returned. "What happened, honey?" "Well, it started out ok. He stuck his big dick in me. He's young but he knows how to use his equipment. Anyway he fucked me for maybe ten minutes. We lay side by side recovering when his friend came in. He took one look at me, a young white gal, nude, freshly fucked. He stripped off his clothes. He had a nice cock, not quite as big as his friend but big enough. I started to pull it to my pussy but he wanted a blowjob.

"You know sucking cock is not really my thing but he didn't give me much choice. I gobbled as much as could, about 2/3. I reached over and played with the first guy's cock to get it stiff again. "Let's double team her," he said. He pulled me on top of him and pushed in his cock. "Get behind her and fuck her butt," he told his buddy. "No!" I yelled. I don't do anal. His cock is too big." He held me down and the other guy pressed his cock to my anus. Several hard pushes and he was inside. It hurt like hell. He kept pushing until his balls slapped my ass. They laughed and joked about their new white slut. My butt hurt all the way home. Still does. Motherfuckers!

"That was a mistake. A bad mistake. I should have known he was too young. He's history."

Two weeks later she had a new candidate, a married guy in his thirties. He just wanted sex with no complications. She gave him an 'interview' and he passed. She brought home a nicely filled pussy. So we are back up to full staffing. Two studs for mid-week. Our wife sharing group on many weekends. And last but not least just the two of us the rest of the time.

"John, let's make a baby."

"What?! Where did that come from? We haven't talked about starting a family." "I've been thinking about it for some time. I would have to go off the pill."

"I love you, honey. Maybe we should before we get much older. But now? And what about the other guys? Condoms?" "I hate them. Nothing better than bare cock in my pussy."

"It might take a couple of months, maybe more, before you conceive. Can you give up all the extra sex that long?"

"I could make them pull out before coming. Well, maybe not. I suppose condoms would be much safer. But Ed and Joe would probably like to fuck my ass. Not my favorite thing but it's still sex. They're not as big as that black guy. And they can eat my pussy. I think we could make it work. And you would be fucking me every time you could get it up. That would be fun."

Jane went off the pill. We bought two dildos to stretch her anus for Ed and Joe. She told her two mid-week studs to use condoms. Nothing was leaking when she returned from her dates. Except one time. "John, we had an accident. He used a condom but it broke. I felt his warm cum squirt deep into me. I squeezed as much out as I could. Stick your cock in me and push his cum out. Fill me with yours. Hurry up."

I pushed my cock into her engorged pussy. There definitely was extra lubrication inside, his cum. I fucked hard and fast and shoved deep as I came. An hour later we fucked again.

"It's probably ok, John. I pushed most of his cum out. There's much more of yours than his. But it was my fertile time."

Six weeks later it was confirmed. My wife was pregnant. I must have squirted a ton of cum into her the prior month. It did the job.

We announced the good news to our swap friends. Ed and Joe both wanted to fuck my newly pregnant wife. She told her mid-week guys and they again filled her pussy. No condoms. Her tummy grew month by month and the guys loved fucking her. I ate lots of cum from her pussy. In her eighth month we switched to anal sex and pussy eating.

I'm now the proud father of a beautiful boy. Looks like me. We dodged the bullet. She did pelvic Kegel exercises and her pussy is almost as tight as before. She dropped her mid-week guys. No time, what with getting up several times a night, nursing, changing diapers. We actually expanded our get-togethers with our swap friends. They became our social outlet as well as sexual fun.

Life is good.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds