She Speaks in Tongues

Quickly they rolled Maryann up on her side and Sharon washed Maryann's back and applied lotion with a slight massaging motion. Sharon was semi-terrified; she didn't want to set Maryann off again.

Jeannie noticed the razor on the bed table and had noticed Maryann's peach fuzz growth on her mound.

"Maryann, would you like us to shave your privates?"

"Please, Sharon said she would."

Jeannie looked across the bed at Sharon. Sharon looked back with a look that said, "I am never going to touch this girl below her waist again."

"I'll do it. I keep my privates shaved and I can do it pretty quickly but you'll have to relax and try not to let the Spirit move you, okay?"

Maryann smiled, "Sure."

Jeannie and Sharon rolled Maryann to her back. Maryann once again flexed her good leg to accommodate more room around her privates.

Sharon just starred as Jeannie quickly soaped Maryann's mound and vulva and with obvious skill shaved her clean in just a few minutes.

"There. All done. Now let's get you back in a clean gown and tucked in bed."

With Maryann's gown on and her blankets tucked snuggly under her chin Sharon pulled the bed rail up, "Your call light is right here on the rail. You press it if you need me, okay?"

"Sure. Thank you for doing this today."

"Not a problem. I'll check in on you in a bit."

Sharon blew out a long breath as she walked out of the room with Jeannie.

"I like Marlboro Reds and I drink Jim Beam straight up," Jeannie said as she elbowed Sharon in the hall.

Sharon shook her head in disbelief. "I thought we were talking beer and I still can't believe what I heard come out of that girl's mouth."

Jeannie laughed, "Hey, I'm a high maintenance bitch, but you'll find that out. Tonight at 8 okay? Buddies?"

"Sure. I need to go home and change." Then Sharon grabbed Jeannie by the arm and pulled her toward the hallway wall. "So, even though she doesn't know anything about her sexuality, surely she's not still a virgin at 23. I mean, god damn, she's so beautiful, surely some hillbilly boy from the heart of darkest Arkansas has stuck his cock in her."

Jeannie crinkled her eyes and nose in an impish grin, "I didn't loose my cherry until I was 22 and a half. Bet you dinner she's still got her cherry. Wanna go ask her?"

"No way. You, missy, are absolutely incorrigible!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Maryann's recovery was uneventful. Jeannie and Sharon got to know her better. There were no more "incidents." All the nurses loved Maryann.

Six weeks after she was dismissed she was back at her job waiting tables and her life was getting back to normal.

One night several months later Maryann sat in her car at the edge of the hospital's employee parking lot. She saw Sharon come out and head for her car.

Maryann's heart skipped a beat. She followed Sharon as Sharon pulled out of the lot.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sharon was nursing a long neck beer at a corner table in Buddies waiting for Jeannie to come in. Sharon and Jeannie were not a couple, per se, but they spent quite a bit of quality time together since their initial meeting over Maryann.

Some nights they would be cruising for the younger women who came in the bar. On the nights they both scored the new foursome might all go to one or the other's apartment or they might split up for the evening.

Other nights they were quite comfortable with themselves. Maybe they would go home together or maybe they'd go their own ways, alone. It just depended upon how they were feeling that night.

When they went home together - usually to Sharon's apartment - they might watch a movie and sit and cuddle while eating popcorn or they might have a wild night in bed; Jeannie and Sharon switching off on being the Domme - they both loved rough sex when they were in the mood.

For Sharon, tonight was feeling like a "go home alone night." Work had been rough. She was tired and a little bit out of sorts. She just wanted to have a couple of drinks with Jeannie and go home.

"Hey, girlfriend," Jeannie said as she sat down at the table, "What's up?"

"Aw, nothing much. You missed a hellacious day at work today. I got floated to ICU. It was pretty hairy.

"You want your usual? I'm buying."

"Oooo," Jeannie cooed, "I hate to pass that up but I think I'm just going to have a beer and call it a night. My sister wants to do some shopping for my niece's birthday so it's off to Wal-Mart and unfortunately I need to be sober.

"You doin' okay?"

"Yeah, just tired. Like I said, it was a hellacious day. We had a two codes and a fresh suicide attempt."

Jeannie ordered her beer and lit a cigarette. She smiled at the waitress who brought her beer, blew out her drag long and slow and then noticed Sharon.

Sharon had suddenly perked up. She was looking toward the door.

"What?"

"Does that girl who just came in look familiar?"

Jeannie turned around to look at the door area. "Which one?"

"The tall, lean one in the white tee shirt and jeans with the leather jacket. Jesus! She's got nicely cropped hair. I said god damn, girlfriend!" Sharon was most definitely excited.

Jeannie turned slowly to face Sharon, she was very excited too, "Oh my god! Don't you recognize her?"

Sharon was a bit irritated; "Listen, darlin', I think I'd remember if I ever had that beautiful face between my legs or that body pressed underneath me fucking her silly."

Jeannie gasped as she got a closer look at the girl; the girl was headed for their table.

"Oh Jesus, Sharon, look again. Imagine long hair like mine and think fractured right femur."

Sharon peered closer at the approaching girl and the realization hit her. "Oh my holy Christ! Is that...?"

Before Jeannie could answer the girl was at the table.

It was Maryann.

"Hi guys," Maryann said with an odd mix of embarrassment and innocent enthusiasm, "may I join you?"

"Maryann, is that really you?" Sharon asked.

"Yeah, it's really me." Maryann was beaming. She took her jacket off, held her arms out and did a model's turn.

Jeannie could see the interest in Sharon's eyes.

She smiled to herself. Maryann was indeed attractive and she wouldn't mind sampling Maryann's body but she had a fair idea of what was going on with Maryann without even asking and she could see Maryann was obviously interested in Sharon.

Sharon said, "Sit down, darlin'," and she waved for a waitress.

"What are you drinking? I'm buying."

Maryann sat down next to Sharon, ran her fingers over her cropped and shiny hair and said, "Uh, Jack Daniels?"

"Jack Daniels it is," Sharon said as the waitress arrived. "Rocks or straight up?"

"Oh, straight up, please."

Jeannie blew out another drag and smiled, "You've come a long way since the hospital. Jack Daniels instead of beer?"

Maryann blushed a bit and smiled coyly, "Yeah, I've been learning." Maryann fished around in the pocket of her jacket for her cigarettes - non-filtered Camels - and her lighter, a brass Zippo. She tapped one of the small cigarettes on her lighter then lit up.

The waitress delivered the shot of Jack and after blowing out her first drag Maryann picked up the shot glass and downed it in one gulp, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. She looked at Jeannie and Sharon.

Sharon was amazed, Jeannie was not. Jeannie watched Maryann with a cynical smile.

"Mind if I have another?"

"Uh, no, not at all." Sharon held up the empty shot glass to the bartender.

"Smoking non-filters? Wow. How'd you learn that?" Sharon asked.

Maryann took a long, slow drag then blew it out quickly, "I found out I have a 'black sheep' uncle living over in Pittsburg and I've been learning a lot of things from him." Maryann added demurely after another drag, "Things daddy wouldn't approve of, if you know what I mean."

Sharon nodded, not quite knowing what to say to follow up.

"So, Maryann, right before you came in Sharon and I were going to hit the ladies room. We'll be right back. Don't go away."

"I'll be here," Maryann said with a smile as she looked at Sharon.

Jeannie hit Sharon's arm. "Ladies room. Come on."

"What?" Sharon demanded standing in the ladies room.

"I just want you to know a couple of things that you may not have picked up on.

"First, Maryann is a carbon copy of me when I was her age. When us Apostolic Pentecostal girls go 'bad' we tend to do it in a very big way. Anything and everything is open to her in her mind. Things could get out of hand very, very quickly - or be very mundane.

"Secondly, it's obvious to me - though probably not to you - that she's sweet on you, sweet as in a crush. Lover, you are likely to score big tonight, very big.

"Thirdly, you're looking more like a virgin dying to get her cherry popped rather than the thirty something predatory Dyke I know and love.

"So," Jeannie hesitated as she looked Sharon in the eyes, "all I'm saying to you is don't either of you get too drunk, be careful with her and," Jeannie hesitated again, looked away and then back at Sharon, "I'm going to Wal-Mart after I say goodbye to Maryann."

Sharon wondered if Jeannie was jealous. "You okay with this?"

Jeannie kissed Sharon tenderly on the cheek then, pressing Sharon to the wall with her body - her upper thigh firmly pressed into Sharon's crotch, she took Sharon's mouth. Slowly and deeply.

Another bar patron came in just then and commented, "Jesus, take it to the stalls or find a room you two."

Jeannie broke the kiss, looked over her shoulder at the interloper and laughed. She took Sharon's face in her hands and smiled warmly. "What do those kisses and this smiling face tell you? Have fun, lover. Just be careful. Someone could get their heart broken and it may not necessarily be sweet Maryann."

Jeannie kissed Sharon on the nose. "Okay?"

"Uh, yeah, sure."

Back at the table Jeannie said her goodbyes. Maryann hugged Jeannie tightly. Jeannie kissed Maryann on the cheek and whispered, "You be careful with my girl, okay?"

Maryann giggled and returned the kiss, "You know it."

"Good girl. We'll hook up sometime and talk." Jeannie whispered.

"I'd like that."

~~~~~~~~~~

Things felt incredibly awkward.

Sharon was so taken by Maryann's beauty and her mix of innocence and raw sexuality that she wanted to devour Maryann.

Now.

Sharon saw the flash in her mind's eye of throwing Maryann on the floor, pulling her jeans off and fucking her as hard and as fast as she could with her strapon.

Maryann, while not knowing exactly how to characterize the feeling or even being able to fantasize about it, wanted to be devoured too.

Now.

Sharon sat in her recliner in her living room. Maryann sat on the sofa. Small talk was rapidly dwindling.

Finally, out of sheer desperation and sexual frustration, Sharon asked a question. "Uh, Mary, forgive me for being forthright but uh, did you want me to pick you up tonight so that we could get each other off?"

Maryann looked at the floor then smiled a small, questioning smile at Sharon. "Get off?"

"Yeah, make each other come."

"Sharon, I'm sorry. I'm still pretty new to the world. I don't know what you mean. I did want you to take me home. From here, I don't know how to say what I want. Maybe I want to feel like I did when you bathed me that day."

Sharon rubbed her forehead then ran her fingers through her hair. She could feel the blood heaviness of her cunt and her nipples ached for a touch, a tongue, lips...god damn it, anything!

Suddenly Sharon stood up, took two steps to the sofa, took Maryann's hand and pulled her off the sofa and toward her bedroom.

Once inside Sharon's bedroom Sharon asked, "Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

Not hearing an immediate response from Maryann Sharon practically flung Maryann on her bed. "Lie down," Sharon commanded.

Maryann obeyed, lying on her side so she could watch Sharon. Sharon stood back from the bed and quickly stripped.

Sharon pulled her top over her head and unhooked her bra. Maryann's eyes widened as she took in Sharon's medium large, loose breasts complete with nipple rings and a motorcycle tattoo on her chest above her left breast.

Next came Sharon's jeans and panties revealing relatively straight hips, a soft, full belly and a well-trimmed bush.

Sharon quickly advanced on the bed. Maryann started to shake as Sharon came near. Sharon pushed Maryann onto her back, unbuttoned and unzipped Maryann's jeans and then tugged, without finesse or any preliminaries, Maryann's jeans and panties down and off as quickly as she could. Maryann crossed her chest with her arms and lifted her hips to aid in getting out of her jeans.

With the jeans and panties out of the way Maryann laid trembling in just her tee shirt and athletic socks.

Sharon got up on the bed and laid against Maryann's right side, Sharon's right thigh came up to cover and hold down Maryann's right thigh. Maryann gasped at the contact. Sharon could feel Maryann shaking but she said nothing to comfort or reassure her. And Maryann was not shaking from fear. She was shaking from anticipation.

Sharon's right hand urgently slid under Maryann's tee shirt, roughly groping Maryann's small breasts then trailing her hand down her belly to her sex. Maryann made surprised noises and gasps at Sharon's aggressive contact.

As Sharon's fingers made contact with Maryann's sex lips, sliding up and down Maryann's already wet and swollen slit, Sharon pulled herself closer to Maryann's body and ran her left hand over Maryann's close-cropped hair.

After she had roughly rubbed her hand across Maryann's scalp a couple of times while kissing and nipping at Maryann's neck, Sharon took the short hair at the back of Maryann's head and pulled back. Maryann reflexively arched her neck and opened her mouth wide to relieve the pressure.

It was at that moment that Sharon took Maryann's mouth with her own and, after working Maryann's clit, dipped two fingers along the top of Maryann's cunt, feeling to see how wet and tight she was. Sharon couldn't believe the tightness - nor the slick wetness. Maryann cried in pain and pleasure into Sharon's mouth.

When Sharon broke the devouring kiss, sucking Maryann's tongue as she pulled back, she slowly pushed the two fingers deeper then firmly drug her fingertips back across the roof of Maryann's cunt and out.

Maryann screamed as the fingertips came out and Sharon sat up and urgently pulled Maryann into a sitting position by her tee shirt collar.

Maryann was dazed and breathless. Sharon noticed tears on Maryann's cheeks and rather than slowing her pace it only inflamed her lust.

Rather than pull the tee shirt over Maryann's head Sharon grabbed the collar with both hands and with a wild cry ripped the strong stitching then easily ripped down through the flimsy cotton cloth. Maryann's breasts and belly were fully exposed.

Sharon jerked the shirt off Maryann's shoulders and pulled the material partway down Maryann's arms, loosely binding Maryann's arms to her side.

Without hesitation Sharon straddled Maryann's hips and with both hands roughly pushed Maryann back on the bed bringing another gasp from Maryann.

Sharon reached down and pulled on her clit ring and then with her fingers spread her lips and settled down flat on top of Maryann's mound feeling Maryann's smoothly shaved skin slide nicely against Sharon's swollen sex.

"Come here, bitch," Sharon hissed as she hauled Maryann up against her again, this time by the back of her neck.

Maryann's head hung back limply, her eyes tightly closed as Sharon wrapped an arm around Maryann's slender back. She was panting as Sharon began to kiss, suck and bite Maryann's lips, cheeks, chin, throat and shoulders. All the while Sharon was slowly grinding her cunt against Maryann's mound.

Sharon let Maryann fall back on the bed. Sharon slid her body down Maryann's so that Sharon's mouth could take Maryann's breasts.

Sharon did not notice it.

She was lost in the lust and pleasure of Maryann's supple body and soft, soap-and-water-clean scented skin.

Maryann had quit trembling and her panting and incoherent cries ceased. Replacing the cries came a low, spooky, quiet wailing noise. The vibrato was low and slow.

Sharon proceeded with her assault, using her hands and her mouth to caress Maryann's delicate flesh below her breasts and down onto her belly.

The vibrato, pitch and volume of the odd noise increased the lower Sharon moved down Maryann's torso.

Sharon repositioned to take Maryann's slit with her mouth and as soon as Sharon's lips and tongue met Maryann's most sensitive flesh it was as if an electrical probe had touched Maryann.

Maryann arched her back high off the bed with a loud cry and went rigid. Maryann started "talking," the syllables quick but unintelligible.

Streams of words: low and rhythmic.

Maybe they sounded Italian or Latin.

Maybe not.

They were hypnotic.

Sharon was occupied in the feast of Maryann's fragrant and swollen slit but then she noticed the words.

Her desire only burned more intensely. She was consumed with the wild feelings flowing through her own body. Her sex felt so full and wet. Her nipples ached even more than earlier. She ground her mound and protruding clit ring against the sheet and she sucked Maryann.

Sharon was only aware of five things; nothing else mattered: the taste of Maryann's skin, its smell, its feel, the hypnotic words she was speaking and getting to come. She needed to come.

For Maryann all time had stopped.

There was only the incredible feeling of Sharon's body, mouth, fingers and tongue. Sometimes she would move her thighs so that they would press against Sharon's head and Maryann would revel in the sensation of Sharon's hair against her inner thighs.

Maryann heard the endless flow of unintelligible words, heard their rhythm, heard their pitch and volume modulate in a hypnotic flow but did not realize she was creating them. To herself she felt as if she was mute. She was drinking in the sensation of every touch and caress of Sharon's, silently holding her voice in awe of the feelings.

Sharon had an arm underneath one of Maryann's thighs and wrapped around her hip and across her lower belly so she could manipulate Maryann's clit from a superior position; pulling back Maryann's distended hood to flick her tongue at the base of Maryann's pearl.

At the first contact of Sharon's tongue to the underside of Maryann's clit the words changed. They took on a repetitive, prayerful quality.

Urgent.

Frantic.

Pleading.

Sharon's desire to come and give Maryann an orgasm intensified with the pleading stream of words. Sharon again inserted two fingers into Maryann's cunt, this time intending to push along the floor of Maryann's cunt and reach her cervix but she hit an obstruction: Maryann's hymen was still partially intact!

For the barest flicker of an instant Sharon thought, "Son of a bitch she's still a virgin." That moment of surprise gave way to an intense desire to break it the rest of the way. And she did.

Sharon pushed through the remnants of the membrane.

Sharon's fingers moved straight and deep to the smoothness of Maryann's cervical mouth. She rubbed it a moment and then ever so slowly pulled her fingers again back across the roof of Maryann's cunt.

Upon breaking Maryann's hymen the rest of the way the words stopped.

Abruptly.

As Sharon's fingertips came out of the girl a different stream of words started. They were eerily sotto voce but still filled with the same urgency, the same pleading.

Sharon's fingertips brushed over a large swollen spot in the roof of Maryann's cunt and she stopped to massage it. She put her lips around Maryann's clit and started to suck and lick.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds