She Speaks in Tongues

"Great. Uh, I have a little sister who's coming up today to stay with me a while. She's 22 and she's kinda like me, you know, rebellious and stuff. Can I bring her along?"

Sharon heard Jeannie breathe out quietly. She looked at her and could see from the glazed look in Jeannie's eyes that Jeannie was coming. This was fucking incredible Sharon thought.

Sharon smiled at Maryann, "Sure, bring her along. You know what they say, the more the merrier."

"Super! See you guys tonight." And as quickly as she had appeared at their table Maryann bounded off.

"Uh, Jeannie...," Sharon said quietly, "as soon as you're through, we need to get back to work, you know?" Sharon was taunting her.

"Hmmmm? Oh, yeah. Did she say she had a little sister or was I just dreaming?"

"You heard correctly," Sharon smiled, wishing she could have Jeannie's naked body pressed tightly to hers so that she could feel the shudders of pleasure Jeannie was experiencing, "Maybe your wish will come true."

"Oh, god," Jeannie shuddered into the start of a second orgasm, her eyes dilating, "you think?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

My thanks to Wicked Woman for pointing me to babelfish.altavista.com for computer translation assistance. If the phrases in Italian, German, French and Portuguese seem odd to you who may be native speakers of a particular language, chalk it up to computerized translation.

Thanks also to butterfly27 for providing human translation assistance for German and Latin.

"Speaking in tongues" is practiced in Apostolic, Pentecostal and Charismatic Christian sects. Some Roman Catholics also have "found" the Charismatic gift of tongues.

Rather that attempt to create the sounds of tongue speaking I opted for using non-English languages hoping that some will find it more erotic, while I'm sure others will find the use of the languages as distracting, annoying, etc. I can't please everyone (smile).

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds