She Wolf Ch. 07

*****

BJ laughed. He promised they'd be on time. They left the restaurant, and BJ wanted to go somewhere quiet. Julianne wanted to go to the lake and sit for a while. BJ drove to the lake. They sat by the lake admiring its beauty. Julianne took his hand. She kissed his knuckles. BJ smiled. Julianne looked at him and took a deep breath. "Can I see him?" she asked quietly. BJ was clearly confused. What? Wait if she wants to see another man... Julianne took a breath but kept talking. "Your wolf, can I see him?"She knew. She knew he was a werewolf. How did she know? Did Celia say something

"Wait, you know? How? Did Celia-" BJ started questioning, clearly concerned. She covered his lips with her fingers to silence him. She had to explain.

"I've known what you are the whole time. Celia too. I asked her to keep my secret, because I needed to be here for Mom and Dad, but ..." she froze. He was just staring at her, so still, frozen. She was afraid that she'd ruined everything. Celia had told her, she wasn't supposed to know. She froze and quickly pulled away.

BJ could not be separated from her for a moment. He moved to her and gathered her close. "I was so afraid to tell you. Julianne, I... I was scared you would not want.." Julianne looked in his eyes and gasped. His love for her shone bright and clear. "Julianne, you are my mate. You're my life. I can no longer exist without you. I want you to return to Loess falls with me. Will you?" he asked, heart pounding.

Julianne thought of her mother, but she seemed fine. "Yes, but-," he kissed her. All he needed to hear was yes. He knew they would not move today, it would take time, but his mate accepted him. That was all that mattered. He needed to claim her. He had to explain what a mating consisted of. But for right now, he was content to hold his mate close, and near his heart.

His wolf howled, relieved that at last they could claim their mate. BJ kissed her so passionately, that every bone in Julianne's body seemed to melt. Her body was on fire and only one man could extinguish the flame. "BJ, please," she moaned.

He had to stop. They had to stop "Baby wait, not here. Not like this. We will make love, but you have to be sure Julianne. You see when it happens. I'm marking you. And then I can never be away from you. My wolf is so desperate to mate with you. And now that you know what we are and haven't rejected us, I want you to know I will spend the rest of our lives loving you and treasuring you." He assured her, kissing her with pure passion.

Julianne flowed into his embrace. He held her so tight. Then he felt the tremors throughout her body. She was crying and he took some time to kiss away her tears. This girl was his heart and he wouldn't let anyone hurt her again. Julianne felt treasured; for once, she was someone worth loving. This man was all she'd ever dreamed of and never thought s he'd find. This man was hers and she'd never let him go. No on e other than her parents cared about her so deeply.

"Come on, we need privacy. Let's go. I know a place," she whispered as she led him back to his jeep. Quickly she guided him to her condo. She moved out after her father died, but she hadn't decided to sell. As soon as they entered the apartment. She kissed him frantically. BJ kissed her back just as desperately. "BJ, I want you. I've always wanted you. Please, don't deny me, deny us. Love me."

He would have to be made of stone to resist her, and he wasn't. BJ pulled her close and proceeded to make love to his mate. He knew this was her first time, so he took his time to prepare her. He let her set the pace. They undressed and simply looked at each other. His wolf howled, his mate was beautiful. He could not wait to meet her wolf. Julianne was nervous. She didn't know anything about mating.

"We don't have to mate yet, love. Not until you're ready," BJ explained, trying to alleviate the concern that shone in her eyes. "But, Jules, I need to love you, to taste you. Please, be with me," he pleaded. She melted and he lifted her and carried her into her bedroom. He recalled her taste from months earlier and he hungered for her. He spread her thighs and stared at her womanly flower opening before him, moist and hot. The scent of her arousal caused his wolf to howl. She smelled of sweet peas and violets, a fragrance burned into his senses forever. He leaned forward and licked her, drinking in her essence. He left no part of her unloved. BJ left no part of her body not kissed. She was his, and his alone. As soon as he tasted her sweetness, BJ groaned. His cock was as hard as stone and needed release, but this wasn't about him. It was about her. He wanted to bring her pleasure. He eagerly indulged himself in the taste of her. Julianne was lost in sensation as BJ ate her pussy, she moaned, begging him for more. Soon he found her clit and sucked it. Julianne screamed. "BJ, baby please," she moaned.

He wanted to taste her, he wanted her to cum for him. "Jules, cum for me," he whispered. Then he sucked her clit as he inserted his fingers, making sure to stop before tearing her hymen. Jules moaned, and lost control. Her body took a life of its own. She came in a heated wave of passion, so strong and so fluid.

Not able to resist, BJ covered her body with his. "Baby, this will hurt, but not for long," he promised. Then he placed his cock at her opening and pushed in slowly. Gently rocking back and forth, he loved her gently. Soon he encountered her barrier. It was time to make her his. One strong stroke, and he was buried deep inside his love. He covered her mouth with his and absorbed her scream. BJ stilled and allowed her body to adjust. She was so hot, so tight, as he loved her. He wanted her to cum first, but he was unable to hold out and came deep inside of her, coating her womb with his life giving fluid.

Afterward, BJ held Julianne in his arms. She held him, shaking. He apologized. He never meant to hurt her or leave her unsatisfied. Julianne smiled. She placed her finger on his lip, and asked, "How long, before we can do it again?"

His wolf howled. He needed to claim his mate. "Jules, we may not need to." He hugged her pressing his nude body against her. BJ groaned, his wolf growled. He had to claim her, mark her. "Jules, stop," BJ growled. She froze. "He wants to mate. I need you to leave out and let me cool down."

"BJ mate with me." she whispered. She wanted more than anything to belong to him completely. He was her heart and to her that was all that mattered.

"Jules, I have to shift. He may be rough, are you sure?" She kissed him, and he gave up arguing. Soon BJ was ready to claim his woman. He guided her to her knees and entered her from behind. He loved her in long, sure strokes. Julianne was in heaven. He caused her body to feel things that were indescribable. Then she felt soft fur covering her back. His cock grew thicker and even longer. He growled as he fucked her at supersonic speed. The wolf licked her neck, as his knot formed at the base of his cock. Forcing his knot inside her, he bit, effectively claiming her for all eternity. At his bite, Julianne came, her cunt clinching his cock. Their hearts raced, as their breathing returned to normal. BJ reverted back to his human form. Julianne tried to move but realized he was stuck inside her.

"Baby, I pinned you. We're stuck until my knot goes down," he explained, smiling. "I've claimed and marked you. You're mine now, forever." Julianne touched her neck where he bit her and felt the marks his teeth left in her skin. He'd licked away the blood. "Julianne, you have to bite me back to complete the mating. The next time we make love, I need you to mark me," he concluded.

The two stayed in bed a while longer and Julianne was eager to claim her man. Soon BJ was ready to love her again. She wasn't sure what to do, but BJ assured her when the time was right, she would know instinctively. He was right. At the peak of her climax, she claimed her man. BJ howled. You need to move to Loess Falls. You're a wolf now. You're like me," he whispered. Julianne started to speak when BJ stopped her. Don't. You're mine and I'm yours. You have to come home. His lips didn't move, but she heard his voice inside her head.

"What? How," she asked. "As mates, we can speak mentally. We can also hear each other's thoughts. The thing is, I can't be away from you. You're mine now and I have to protect you," he explained. "If you won't come home with me, then I'm moving here, but I won't be away from you."

Julianne spoke, "I have to explain this to Momma. How do I explain this to her?"

BJ held her close. "I will be with you. She'll understand. She would want you to be happy." All of a sudden Julianne gasped, then she heard Elsie in her head saying, Julianne welcome to the pack. We know you may have questions and we'll talk when you get home. She sent a wave of love down the alpha bond.

Confused she looked at BJ, "Wait, how?" He smiled. "It's an Alpha bond; you should feel Javon also."

"Wait, can I call Celia? How do I call her?" she asked excitedly. If she could call her friend mentally, they'd be able to talk all the time.

BJ laughed. "Yes you can, but you have to develop it and learn to control it. Am I going to have to share you with my sister? I don't like sharing," he teased. Julianne shoved him playfully, as he kissed his mark. She shivered.

"Can I tell Momma? If I have to leave and go to Texas, she will need to know why," she asked concerned.

"She's human. She can't know about us, but I will ask your mother for your hand. We can have a wedding for her. But honey, we are already married." He kissed her gently.

Soon they remembered the dinner, and quickly showered and dressed. When they arrived at the Kent's home. Margaret could tell that they'd been intimate. Levin ate dinner and he watched the young couple. Soon it was late and BJ needed to leave, but his wolf refused to leave his mate. No, she is ours. We will not leave her here. She goes with us.

BJ tried to calm his wolf, but with each passing second he became more irritated. Margaret didn't know what was going on, but she knew he needed to stay with Julianne for the night. "Julianne, show BJ to your room. He can stay the night. But you two need to talk." Then she smiled. "BJ, you take care of my baby, hear me?" She hugged him.

She stood to walk her friend Levin out, and they talked. "She's leaving me. He is her soul mate and he can't leave her," she explained to her friend who was clearly confused.

"How well do you know him, Margaret? He could be-," she stopped him.

"Levin, the only time she smiles is when she thinks of him. He is her other half, and she has my blessing. Since my daughter is getting married and moving to Texas, I'll need help running the company," she added as an afterthought. She didn't have to ask twice. Levin owed Oscar his life and if he could help his widow, he'd do so with pride and honor.

Julianne pulled on her oversized t-shirt and crawled in bed to wait for her mate. In a few minutes, BJ emerged from the bathroom and joined her. He kissed her, and they made slow sweet love. They were as quiet as possible, because they didn't want to disturb Margaret. Soon Julianne came apart in his arms and he held her until her tremors stopped. Soon they both fell asleep.

The next morning, BJ smelled bacon and coffee. Easing from bed, he followed his nose to the kitchen. He sat down and prepared himself to ask the one question that he hoped his mother-in-law would say yes to. "Mrs. Kent, I love Julianne with my whole heart. Will you give me permission to marry your daughter?" He held his breath, waiting for her response.

Margaret smiled. "Yes, welcome to the family. " She embraced him and he sighed relieved. "Now, you two need to go to the court house tomorrow and marry. After what I heard last night, I might have a grandbaby on the way."

BJ blushed and she laughed. Julianne walked in, confused, BJ rushed to her and said. "She gave her blessing. Will you marry me?" With tears flowing down her cheeks, Julianne Kent whispered, "Yes."

*****

Nina was sleeping in. She was seven months pregnant and tired easily. It seemed that Theo was going to be an active boy. Thaddeus realized she was tired and refused to even let her leave the bed. Kyra checked on her, before she left to perform her duties in the kitchen. Nina smiled. She loved her mate, and for the first time she was truly happy. She decided to call and check on Celia. Her daughter was two weeks ahead of her and she was excited about her granddaughter being born. "Hello, Momma. Thaddeus has you on bed rest again, right," Celia teased. Blaine was just as overprotective as his brother. He and Benny told her to stay home, and they'd bring her breakfast.

"Yes, and he's bringing breakfast. How are you? Let's convince them to let us go out later. Maybe Elise will let us help her at the daycare. We both need the practice. Well I do more than you." Nina teased. Her grandson had recently turned five and he was determined to take care of his Mom and grandma. He was excited about his little sister and his new uncle.

Celia laughed. She was happy and excited. To be experiencing the birth of her child with her family present was the most wonderful thing in the world. Although they missed Nicky, after there session with the Alphas, it was better. BJ was in Shreveport with Julianne and she'd call later to check on her friend. She knew they would mate soon and Celia was excited and happy for them.

*****

Kyra was actually going back to school. She applied and was accepted at Denton College, where Malcolm attended. Later today, she and Malcolm were driving over to take care of housing and pay part of her tuition. She actually received two scholarships, one academic and one for band. Kyra loved music and she was excited about joining the DC Marching band.

Baby Nicky started kicking, and Celia rubbed her burgeoning stomach. If her daughter was anything like her brother, she knew she'd be a handful. She was naming her Nicolette Amerie Loess, in honor of her aunt and Mrs. Valdez. Amerie was Mrs. Valdez's given name. Celia asked her what her name was when she was a pup, and the older woman smiled and told her. Then she asked her to refer to her as Mrs. Valdez, Celia never forgot her name. Blaine wept tears of pride when she told him the baby's name. Momma, Kyra, and BJ just held her close. She smiled at the memory. "Hey, baby. We're back. We brought a little of everything. I wasn't sure what you wanted." Blaine explained as he and Benny brought in her breakfast. Celia smiled as her baby boy quickly gave her a hug. "Wait, why are you out of bed? I told you to relax," Blaine stated. He was determined to make sure all of her needs were met. But his mate was determined to do what she wanted.

Meanwhile, Thaddeus arrived at home with breakfast for his mate. He walked in the door to find Nina waddling over to the sofa. He placed her meal on the table and moved to carry her to the sofa. "Thaddeus, baby, I can walk," Nina griped. He explained, "I brought breakfast. Sit while I bring it to you. Don't move. Well go see Kim after you eat. I want her to check you and the baby and make sure you're well. Then I have to work. I don't want you doing too much, OK?"

"Thaddeus, I have an appointment with Kim next week. You can't keep bothering her. She's the pack doctor, and has other patients. I'm fine, as is Theo." She kissed him. "Trust me." Thaddeus smiled, and answered. "Nina, you are everything to me. I just have to make sure you're OK. And this is my son. My son, thank you for this gift." Then he kissed her back.

"Overprotective much, Thaddeus," Nina teased. "I have three other children, and I promise Theo is fine. Stop worrying." Thaddeus looked at his mate. She'd gone through so much. He swore to her he'd protect her and so far he'd failed. She lost Nicolette and Mrs. Valdez, but every day she got up and smiled. She let him read the letter Nicolette wrote to her, and in it she made her promise not to blame herself, but take care of herself and the kids. Thaddeus shook his head; thinking about Nicky hurt, and right now he needed to focus on his mate and son.

"Yes, my mate. You and Theo are my world and I will take care of you. What time are Kyra and Malcolm driving to Denton," he asked. He wanted to speak with Malcolm and make sure he had enough gas and money in case there was an emergency.

"Oh, they are going at ten; Kyra had breakfast detail and wanted to be finished before going. Thaddeus, I want to go the community center and help out in the daycare today. Do you think-." Thaddeus interrupted. "Nina, I don't want you n stressing out. Maybe you could visit with Celia and help her with the nursery. She could come here and help you with our nursery. I mean, you don't need the stress." He added, as he noticed her eyes darken with annoyance. Elise chimed in, effectively ending her retort, Nina calm down. I want you to come to the community center today. I'll deal with Thaddeus.

A few houses down, Celia was having a similar conversation with her mate Blaine. He was actually taking BJ to school, and didn't want her lifting a finger. "Baby, doesn't your mother need help finishing Theo's nursery. Thaddeus and I-" Celia snapped.

"Don't tell me you and Thaddeus are working together now. Baby, we're pregnant, not invalid," Celia insisted. Celia calm down. I want you to come to the community center today. I'll deal with Blaine. the calming voice of her Alpha Bitch, Elise , interrupted her rant.

After speaking with the two women, Elise called her two brothers, Blaine, Thaddeus, Nina and Celia will help out at the daycare. I promise I won't let them over do it. Now boys play nice, she admonished.

Both men cringed and looked at their mates. "Sorry" they whispered and each kissed their woman to reassure them of their love. Then, the men were off to their respective jobs. Nina and Celia met and walked over to the community center.

*****

The day went on and soon breakfast was over. Kyra and Malcolm were driving over to Denton. Malcolm was excited. His best friend was going to school with him and he'd see her every day. As they drove to the campus, they talked. Kyra laughed at many of the antics they pulled. Malcolm loved the sound of her laughter. She was his best friend and he would do whatever it took to make her smile.

Kyra had packed a picnic lunch, and they pulled over at a local park to eat. For a little while they both were silent. Kyra's wolf was restless. She watched Malcolm. He was cute, with shaggy brown hair, soulful brown eyes, and the cutest dimple in his chin. He was slender, not bulky like most male weres. Malcolm was wiry and quick. They often chased each other as kids, and she often out ran him, but when he did manage to catch her, he'd used his lanky frame to trap and pin her. Kyra realized she was happiest when he held her in any kind of embrace.

Kyra was practical. She knew who Malcolm was; her wolf recognized him when they were much younger. That's why she was so devastated when she thought he was with another female. She was relieved to learn it wasn't him. Malcolm was with her through everything. He was her solid rock, her tower of strength. She loved him. She knew she'd be with him forever. "Girl, what are you thinking about so hard," Malcolm asked. He loved this girl. She was it for him. His wolf recognized his mate, but right now it was too early to try and claim her. He wanted to finish college and be able to provide for her and their pups. He smiled, as he thought about the fun they'd have making pups.

"You want the truth. I was thinking about you. Malcolm, I love you. You're my best friend, and you have stood with me through everything. You've never given me a reason to doubt you," she blushed, not sure how to proceed. "My wolf, she recognizes you. We belong to you Malcolm, heart and soul. I, ummm..." Kyra became nervous as Malcolm sat staring at her, not responding.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds