She Wolf Ch. 07

Oh fuck, what if he doesn't feel the same. Me and my big mouth, I should have kept my mouth shut! The thought ended when Malcolm kissed her. He savored her lips, and his wolf was overjoyed that she was accepting him.

"Kyra, I love you. There has never been another wolf for me. I've always wanted just you," he explained. Kyra flowed into his arms. They held each other, and after a while they went on to the school to help Kyra enroll. It took a while. They had to fill out forms, pay fees, and even talk to the people in the housing department. Kyra's transcripts from State College were in, and many of her hours transferred. She was still considered a freshman, but it wouldn't take long for her to catch up.

As they drove back to Loess Falls, Malcolm and Kyra agreed to take things slow. Most wolves took years to find their mate, but they were lucky enough to have found each other so young. Kyra was content. She was back in school, back at home with her family and best friend, and she was safe. A moment of melancholy overcame her as she thought of her Aunt, but then she remembered the letter. She smiled. She'd live her life and she'd make her aunt proud.

BJ called his job and took Monday and Tuesday off. Julianne reported to work, but at noon she was meeting BJ at the courthouse. Then she was taking the rest of the day off to spend with her husband. Soon, everyone started filing in. Natalie reported to her office, looking surprised. "Ms. Kent, how are you? Did you know that Mr. Lee and Mr. Lakes are gone?" she asked.

Julianne was shocked. "What? No, I didn't. Look we have a meeting at nine, so maybe the board will explain." Natalie nodded and excused herself and retrieved their coffee. Soon it was time for the meeting and everyone filed into the conference room. The board was seated, minus Lee and burke. Julianne recognized Mr. Levin, and he motioned for her to sit with the board. She wanted to refuse, but several of her coworkers encouraged her and told her to go. She took her seat at the table.

Levin, stood and addressed everyone and announced a new CEO was in charge. Everyone gasped. They assumed Julianne would take over, but this guy announced someone new. Julianne gasped as her mother walked to the podium and announced she was taking over as CEO of the company. Everyone was stunned and speechless. Margaret laid out her vision for her new company. The workers relaxed, it seemed Mrs. Kent was following the vision of her husband Oscar. Then Margaret made one more shocking announcement.

"I'm happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy to return to work, but sad that it will be without my daughter, Julianne." Margaret smiled at her daughter to reassure her. "Julianne will be getting married today, and moving to Texas. Don't worry, she won't abandon us completely. She will take time to train her predecessor, Natalie. But she deserves to have her own life and I want grandbabies." Everyone laughed. Julianne was relieved. Her mother freed her. She didn't have to worry about her, because she'd be fine.

The meeting ended and several women rushed over and congratulated her. She returned to her office where Natalie was sitting wearing a grin. "You sneaky, little... He'd better treat you right, or I'm coming after him." The two women embraced. Julianne was crying tears of joy, as others came to her office to congratulate her as well.

At eleven fifteen, BJ had been away from his mate long enough. They were to be married at noon, and her mother as well as her uncle were witnesses. BJ arrived at her office and greeted the receptionist. She knew who he was immediately and quickly gave him a pass. She then called upstairs to tell everyone he was there. As BJ walked to Julianne's office, several people congratulated him. He responded politely, but his goal was to get to Julianne. Natalie wasn't at her desk, so he walked straight to her office.

Natalie laughed, "It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding," she teased. And then she hugged him, and whispered, "Congratulations." Julianne growled; she didn't like another woman touching her man. Natalie heard her and backed off. She looked at her boss, and said "Girl, it's about time. " She winked and went back to her office.

Natalie closed the door and BJ gathered his mate in his arms. "I missed you. Can we get this wedding over with so I can spend the rest of the day worshipping your body," he asked as he nibbled. "BJ, I'm at work. Forty minutes, forty more minutes and then you can do whatever you want to me," she promised. BJ kissed her. Julianne melted, and then she looked in his eyes and smiled. "Let's go," he demanded. Then they left the office half an hour early to go to the courthouse.

At noon, BJ and Julianne stood before a judge, with just Levin and Margaret witnessing, and they pledged their lives to each other and sere soon united in marriage. Margaret and Levin laughed at the speed at which BJ rushed off with Julianne to spend the afternoon together. They returned to Julianne's condo and BJ was more than ready to make love to his wife. As soon as they entered, he lifted her, pinning her against the door. He started kissing her and franticly tearing her clothes and she rendered his useless as well. Soon they were both naked and panting as BJ slid his entire length deep inside his wife's weeping cavern. BJ was beyond control as he rode her fast and hard, Julianne moaned with each thrust. BJ, more, she screamed. He heard her and tried to go deeper. Soon he could hold out no longer. Jules, cum with me, he thought. At his command, her body clinched. Her fluids covered his rock hard cock and she screamed. BJ fell into the abyss with her and flooded her womb with his life giving fluid. The two lay in bed, panting, awed with each other.

Julianne felt her wolf stirring deep inside. She was content. "When will I shift? Will it hurt?" she asked.

BJ smiled. "Soon, but not until we're safe at the compound. I can't wait to meet her," he whispered.

Julianne smiled and stroked his cheek. "BJ, I love you, so much," she whispered. He laughed and pulled her in his arms. She was his, and for once he was truly content.

"We have to go back to Texas. Be ready to face the fire. Everyone will have questions," he stated.

Julianne smiled, "Celia is really my sister now, right?" She hugged BJ close.

BJ laughed. "Did you just mate with me to get a sister," he asked teasing.

"Um, no. that's just a bonus. Now, Mr. Daniels, you promised to worship me. Get busy," Julianne demanded pulling her mate back on top of her.

Later that evening, they took a break and went to see Margaret. Levin was there. Margaret and Levin talked and since she needed help with the company, he was moving back to Shreveport. He'd stay with Margaret for a few weeks until he secured a place.

Julianne loved her uncle, but she wasn't too keen on the idea of a man moving in with her mom. Her mom was beautiful. What if Uncle Levin tried something? I say go for it. Your Mom is hot, Jules, BJ teased her mentally. She shoved him playfully and laughed.

Margaret had made dinner and Julianne offered to clean up. Levin wanted to talk with BJ. As they were cleaning the dishes, Julianne had a question. "Momma, will you be alright here? BJ said he could move here. I don't want to leave you here alone. I know Uncle Levin is moving back. Are you sure about that.. I mean, he is a man and...." Margaret laughed. Julianne is worried Levin might take advantage of me. She should be worried about me taking advantage of him.

Then she smiled at her baby and stated, "Julianne, he makes you happy. You deserve to be happy. I won't let you stay here and sacrifice your happiness for me. I'm four hours way by car and forty-five minutes by plane. Besides, I'm running the company and Levin is here with me. I'm fine. Besides we are both grown, anything that happens is between us, alright. But just so you know, he doesn't see me in that way." Margaret hugged her daughter.

"OK, Momma, but call me if you need me," she whispered. Then BJ laughed and Julianne wore a silly little grin. Margaret laughed, "Girl go spend time with that husband of yours." She shoved her towards the men talking in the other room. BJ quickly moved to his mate and held her close. He inhaled her scent. He loved her all natural smell and he never wanted to let go.

"What time are Nina and Thaddeus expecting you two?" Margaret asked.

"We'll be home around 7 or 8. Momma wants us to come straight to her house. Thaddeus too. I promise we'll call when we get there, alright?" He hugged his mother-in-law before they drove off. As they drove, BJ held Julianne's hand. He never wanted to let go. Julianne leaned over on his shoulder and fell asleep. He smiled, happy and content. He had his mate with him, and everything would be fine now.

Soon, they made it home, and entered the compound. "Baby, wake up, we're home," he whispered. Julianne woke up and saw Nina waddling towards the car, followed by Celia, and other members of the pack. The women quickly embraced her and welcomed her home. Elise hugged her as well, and then said, "In the morning, come to my office. We'll talk. Don't worry about anything; we'll get you settled and explain how things work here. Right now, enjoy your night with your mate."

Soon, Thaddeus wanted everyone gone, so Nina could rest. Nina laughed at her frazzled mate. If he was this antsy before the baby, her poor son was going to be smothered when he got here. Kyra hugged her parents good night and went to her room. She thought about Malcolm and could not sleep. She looked out of her window to the forest on the horizon. Soon, everyone else was asleep, but Kyra. She sensed someone was out there, but she had no clue who. Securing her window, she lay down and decided to keep watch. Soon the feeling went away. Whoever was there was gone.

Outside of the compound stood three vampires. There only job was to guard that pack. Any and all threats needed to be eliminated, and they were vigilant with their jobs. They made sure they remained anonymous. So they only came out of hiding at night. The wolves were safe, and for now all was well.

Several female weres would soon give birth and they were to alert Claus when Nina and Celia's time came. They weren't sure why, but they'd do their jobs. Most vampires detested weres, but it was something about this pack that made them respect them. Maybe it was Gernick's mate. They loved her as their own. They shadowed and watched as every member of the pack grieved her loss. They tried to keep the old woman, but in the end had to let her go as well. Two different species, but all in the same family. The lead vampire smiled at the other two. "Let's report the mating of the son, and then we can take shifts."

*

Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 577 milliseconds