She's Gonna Be a Star

Harvey told her to take a little break, that they had a couple more scenes to film, apologizing for being so rough with her. Cindy was a little bit pissed at the treatment she received, but walked into the dressing room, there were sandwiches and beer, and she was hungry, so she scarfed down a sandwich, and slammed back a couple of beers. She took a long hot shower, feeling the steam going deep inside her pores, hoping that the worst of it was over, but fearing that it wasn't. Her pussy and asshole were sore and raw, she would have to ask Harvey for some more lubrication if she was going to be abused for a couple more hours, he could at least try to make it a little more pleasant for her.

When she got all dried off, had make-up reapplied, and put the wig back on, she walked back into the studio, it was kind of dark in there, and she noticed straps connected to the foot and head of the bed. Luther told her to get on the bed on her hands and knees, and that she was going to be bound for this scene. She made him promise her that she wasn't going to get hurt, and he told her no real harm would come from this scene, maybe a just a little discomfort. Cindy got on the bed, and had the straps attached to her hands and feet, she was on her knees and could move, but escape was impossible. Into the room came a giant woman wearing a black leather mask, with her high-heeled boots, she was over 6 feet tall, and probably weighed over 180 pounds. She was a thick woman, not fat, but extremely curvy, with enormous breasts flowing out of her leather top. She had a mean look on her face, and introduced herself to Cindy as Mistress Wanda; she told Cindy that she was her slave, and would obey her or be severely punished. Cindy was afraid of her, but figured that she was just another starving actress trying to make some cash. What she didn't know was that Wanda was really a Dominatrix, and knew all about bondage and discipline.

Mistress Wanda spoke, "first, I must show you that I mean business, you will call me Mistress, and by the end of the day, you will fear me and respect me." Cindy wanted to laugh, "what a fucking joke," but just said, "yes Mistress, I will obey." Cindy then felt a blindfold placed over her eyes, "hey, what's this?" She asked. She then felt a hard slap coming down on her ass, "owwww, what the fuck bitch," she said. "So, you are a slow learner huh? You better wise up quickly, this should be fun," said the Dominatrix. Cindy waited for a little while, the room was quiet, she didn't know what to expect, and then by surprise she felt the lash of a whip striking her square on her ass "owwwww, that really hurt," she wailed. She then felt another blow right near the last one, causing her to scream in agony, the message was now clear to Cindy, this bitch meant business. "Please Mistress, don't hurt me any more, I will learn, I will do anything you ask of me. Cindy then felt the whip strike her on her pussy, screaming loudly, and moving around trying to avoid the next strike. "I will have to shut you up," the big Mistress announced, and placed a ball gag in Cindy's mouth, causing her to breathe through her nose. Cindy was hit right on her pussy a couple more times, each time a little harder than the previous one, which made her scream into her gag. There was silence again, Cindy waiting in darkness, unaware of what would happen next, and then felt a direct blow from the whip directly on her clit, she wanted to scream out loud, the pain intense and fierce, tears rolling down her eyes into her blindfold. Before she had a chance to calm down, another blow hit her right on her clit, causing her to move around uncontrollably, trying to block the next strike, but unable to move.

The Mistress stood behind Cindy, lightly stroking her surprisingly wet pussy, sliding a finger in and out of her dampness. She undid Cindy's bindings, and placed her on her back, replacing her hands and feet, tightening up the straps so that Cindy was spread eagle on the bed, unable to move. The Mistress walked away for a couple of seconds as Cindy waited nervously wondering what could happen next. She felt the Mistress fondling her breasts, she had a nice touch, and was the first woman to touch Cindy in any sexual way. The Mistress started playing with Cindy's nipples, rubbing them at first, and then tugging on them as they became erect, Cindy's pussy was dripping wet, she wished Brandon was here to lick her pussy to help her cum. The Mistress was putting some kind of liquid on her nipples; it seemed to have a numbing effect on her. Cindy was brought out of her daydream state when she felt a needle sliding through her erect nipple, which was numb, but not enough so that she didn't feel the needle. Cindy screamed into the ball gag, trying to jerk her body away, but it would do no good. She then felt the needle go through her other nipple, this one not hurting as badly, but the pain was still there, and yet her pussy continued to get even wetter. Cindy then felt rings being placed in her nipples, and then felt the numbing sensation on her pussy lips and on the hood covering her clitoris. She screamed into her gag, trying to escape, knowing what was about to happen, praying that someone would stop this psycho bitch. Cindy now understood how Harvey could pay her so much, what red blooded man wouldn't dish out a lot of cash to watch a girl lose her virginity in her pussy and ass, and then watch a Dominatrix take advantage of an innocent naïve slave.

Cindy felt the needle pushing through her pussy lips, thankfully they were pretty numb, but when the Mistress pushed the needle through the tender area covering her clit, she screamed so loud, that the ball gag did little to muffle it. She then felt rings being pushed into her new piercings, which were attached together with a silver chain. She felt the Mistress tugging on her chain, feeling her privates being pulled with each tug, the pain subsiding, but knowing that later that night, she would need something to relieve the pain. The Mistress used antiseptic and sterile needles, she was a nurse, and took great pride in her handiwork, she then took Cindy's ball gag out of her mouth, removed the blindfold, and placed a dog collar on Cindy's neck. "You are now mine little one, do like your new ornaments? I do hope so, because I would hate to have to punish you again. You now know who is in control, I have given you my markings and collar, you are mine forever." Cindy replied, "Yes Mistress, you did a wonderful job, I am your slave, forever." Cindy had no idea that her Mistress was serious, that Harvey had sold Cindy to her, even though he didn't own her.

"Now slave, show me just how appreciative you really are." With that, Mistress Wanda lowered her hairy pussy into Cindy's face, it was the first pussy Cindy had seen up close, she wasn't sure what to do, so she just started licking everywhere, sliding her tongue all over her Mistress' pussy, it didn't taste bad, in fact, Cindy liked it, and lapped at the pussy with eagerness. Mistress Wanda ground her pussy into Cindy's face, making it difficult to breathe, as Wanda tugged at Cindy's chains, pulling her nipples and pussy upwards. Cindy didn't mind feeling her new rings were giving her now, in fact she seemed to enjoy it as she started working on Wanda's clit, licking it and sucking it into her mouth. This was really a day of firsts for her, some parts bad, but for the most part, it was really good. Wanda was moaning loudly now, Cindy had found her magic spot and was working her tongue around it and on it, and in seconds, her Mistress started shooting her cum into Cindy's mouth. Cindy didn't think it was possible for a woman to shoot cum, but her Mistress was able to do it, filling Cindy's mouth with her tasty juice.

Mistress Wanda rose, and gave Cindy a deep kiss, and then told her, "just so you remember who is boss, and that my pleasure is the only thing that matters, I have a special present for you. Wanda placed the blindfold over Cindy's eyes, "what is she up to now?" Cindy wondered. Wanda stood on the bed; Luther was panning the whole scene. "Open your mouth slave," the Mistress commanded, Cindy's fears about what was about to happen were proven true, when Wanda squatted over her, and started urinating into Cindy's open mouth. She knew she had to swallow the whole thing, or the Mistress would beat her badly, so she took the whole thing in, and swallowed it with a big gulp as it splashed into her mouth and all over her face.

Luther yelled, "cut, that's a wrap," wonderfully magic words to Cindy's ears. She was still tied down and blindfolded, she couldn't wait to be released and get out of this hellhole, knowing her ordeal was finally complete. She felt her legs being released, and then her hands. She stretched her body, finally able to move all of her limbs, but then her hands being pulled behind her back handcuffed together. "What the fuck is going on?" She asked. Her Mistress spoke, "I will let that one slide, you really are mine, Harvey sold you to me, your check is mine, as are all of your worldly possessions, forever slave." Before Cindy could utter another word, the ball gag was placed back into her mouth, she could hear laughter in the background, and felt a long coat put on her covering her body. A leash had been attached to her collar and her Mistress led her outside into a waiting cab. It took just a few minutes before the cab stopped and Cindy felt herself being led up stairs into some type of building. She then was taken up in an elevator; it must have been a high rise, because it took forever for the elevator to open. She was then taken into a room, and she was placed in a cage, Cindy felt the handcuffs being removed, then the blindfold and gag as well. She was in a big dog cage; there were two bowls, one filled with water, the other with what looked like dog food.

"This is your new home slave, you no longer have a name, you live just to serve and pleasure me in any way I see fit. You will eat dog food until I feel you have served me well enough to eat regular food. You will not pleasure yourself unless I tell you that you can, if you have to use the bathroom, you can do it in the corner when I am not around, or when I am around, you can beg me to use the restroom. That is the only time you are allowed to speak without my permission." I am going out now, I might bring home some playmates for me, maybe I will even let them torture you and abuse your worthless body." Mistress Wanda then turned out the lights, and placed a pad lock on the cage, Cindy was trapped in a new hell, she tried thinking how she could escape and still collect her check. She sat in her cage; she wouldn't touch the dog food, but drank some of the water, then curled up in a ball crying herself to sleep.

Cindy woke up when she heard her Mistress laughing, she had come home with a couple of men, two good looking studs, and one disgustingly obese fat man. She told Cindy that she was going to play with the two studs, and had promised Ralph, the fat guy with a playmate. Her Mistress asked her if she had been taking any birth control, Cindy, not trusting Harvey, had started taking the pill as soon as she agreed to his terms, decided to lie to her Mistress telling her no, she wasn't on birth control. "Good, then you can have Ralph's baby for him, and it better be a girl, Ralph wants a lover for his later years and will pay me well, if you don't have a baby girl, you will be punished severely."

Cindy was released from her cage and had the handcuffs placed on her hands behind her back. Cindy watched as her Mistress placed the key on the kitchen table, and led the two studs into her room, leaving the door open. Ralph grabbed Cindy by the hair, dragging her into the second bedroom; he was a nasty looking man, about 5-10 and well over three hundred pounds, with greasy black hair and terrible body odor. He took off his shirt and his pants, his flab pouring out everywhere; he threw Cindy onto the bed and told her to suck his dick. It was puny, and as she moved her mouth closer to it, he grabbed her hair again forcing his little cock all the way inside of her throat. He smelled awful of sweat and urine, Cindy did all she could not to gag, this man was a pig. Cindy could hear her Mistress giggling with pleasure as the two young studs ravished her body. Cindy sucked hard on Ralph, she couldn't even get a good grip his cock, it was only about 4" fully erect. Ralph didn't even give her a warning as he shot his vile tasting cum down her throat, then pushed her on her back telling her to kiss his ass, she tried getting up, but she was still handcuffed, and he outweighed her by over 200 pounds. He plopped his huge ass on her face, nearly suffocating her, as she seeked out his disgusting asshole. She started licking his asshole, making sure not to stick it inside as he kept the pressure on her face, and played with her body rings, tugging at them hard, causing her a lot of pain. She was having great difficulty breathing, if he stayed on her much longer, she would pass out. Thankfully, he had gotten another erection, and got up off of her, he went on his back, and placed her on top of his little cock, pulling her up and down by her hips. Cindy was not enjoying this at all, she could barely feel his cock in her pussy, especially after the monsters she had earlier in the day. Ralph then pushed her off of him and she fell on the floor, he reached down and pulled her back on the bed by her hair, pushed her onto her back, and placed his massive body on top of her. He then started fucking her as hard as he could, his cock falling out every now and then. He was moving his fat body up and down, his little cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Cindy noticed that his face was turning purple, and started telling him to fuck her harder, to give it to her, that she really wanted him. This caused Ralph to fuck as hard as he could, putting great strain on his heart, he was really huffing and puffing, sweating all over Cindy, and then just as he came inside of her, had a massive heart attack which killed him almost instantly.

Cindy waited for a while, trying to be quiet, listening for any signs of life, all she could hear was the action in the other room. She could tell that her Mistress was being tag teamed as she heard the sounds of bodies smacking into each other and screams of passion filling the room next to hers. She worked her way out from under the fat mans body, and crept to the door and looked inside her Mistress' room, they were fucking her pussy and ass at the same time, Wanda had her eyes closed, and was screaming in pleasure. Cindy tiptoed into the kitchen, found the key, and after a little struggle, removed the handcuffs. She grabbed the coat she came in, and took Wanda's purse, hoping that her check and some money would be inside, which she would consider payment for what Wanda put her through. Cindy quietly opened the door, and snuck out into the hallway, making sure when the door closed, no one could hear it. She ran to the stairs, and ran all the way down the 35 flights, opening the door that led to the lobby just a bit, peeking out to make sure no one saw her. It was now about 8PM, Cindy ran to the door and out of the building hailing the first cab that she saw. She had the driver take her to Brandon's house, reached into Wanda's purse and saw a lot of money; she paid him and gave him a generous tip.

Brandon was paving nervously as she walked inside, "Cindy, where have you been, I was really worried, we had dinner plans at seven tonight." Cindy was crying now, so Brandon walked over to her and took her in his arms, kissing her forehead, rubbing her back. Cindy finally stopped crying and led Brandon by the hand to the couch, she looked right into his eyes and told him, "I cannot lie to you, I will understand if you never want to see me again after I tell you what happened to me today." Cindy then told him how her roommate Barb got her involved with Harvey, how she desperately needed the money for the acting classes, and being in Harvey's movie was the only way she could get the money so fast. She then told him about Mistress Wanda, and what she did to her body, showing him her new jewelry, which made him get an instant erection. (MEN, you guys are such pigs). She told him about her narrow escape, and asked if she should collect her things and leave his apartment, she started crying again, expecting the worst.

Brandon pulled her close to him, kissing her all over, telling her the story of how he got his money for acting classes. It was a similar story to Cindy's, he started out dancing at an all nude club, and that led to a couple of porn movies, men don't get paid as much, so he had to do a couple of short reels. He told Cindy that he was really falling for her, and that everything was going to be just fine, how they both needed to forget the past, and move on with their lives, hopefully together. Cindy cried on his shoulder, telling him that he was too good to her, thanking him for being so understanding.

Brandon ordered a pizza, while waiting for it, he helped Cindy remove her jewelry, it wasn't that she didn't like them, it was the fact it would bring back bad memories of how she got them, and would make her look like a freak.. She went into the bathroom and took a long hot bath, her body was sore everywhere, she even fell asleep for a little while. When she came back out, the pizza had just been delivered, so they sat down and watched a little TV, had some pizza and drank a couple of beers.

Just before they went to sleep, Cindy decided to check out Wanda's purse, she couldn't believe her eyes, the dumb bitch had cashed her check, there was almost $8,000 in the purse, putting a big smile on Cindy's face as she thought to herself, "maybe things are finally going to take a turn for the better. She put the money back in the purse, went into the bedroom with Brandon, and fell asleep in his arms.

She woke up before Brandon did, went under the covers, and took his soft cock into her mouth, sucking and licking it to hardness. She knew he was awake when she felt his hand stroking her hair while she worked on his shaft, licking it up and down. She moved her body up towards Brandon, and lowered her wet pussy slowly down on his cock, when she reached bottom; she ground her ass around on him. He placed his hands on her hips and started raising her up and down on his hard cock as she let him do the work lifting her up, while slamming her body down hard. He then rolled her onto her back, into the missionary position, his cock never leaving her pussy, and started to move slowly in and out of her pussy. Cindy locked her legs around his muscular ass, her fingernails lightly scratching his back, their tongues swirling in each other's mouths as he picked up the pace a little bit, his balls swinging into her. He announced he was going to cum, and tried to pull away from her, but she tightened her grip on his legs, and pulled him back close to her, telling him she was on the pill, and saying she wanted to feel his cum deep inside of her pussy. He then grunted and started filling her pussy up with cum, as they continued to kiss passionately, tongues fighting for position in their mouth's, hands moving all over each other's bodies.

They stayed in that position for a while, Brandon's shrinking cock still inside of Cindy's pussy, kissing and uttering sweet nothings to each other. Brandon told Cindy that his roommate was moving out of his apartment at the end of the, and asked her if she wanted to move in with him. Cindy happily accepted, giving him a big kiss, moving her hand down to his balls, lightly caressing them. Brandon was now erect again, and slowly started fucking Cindy who kept her fingers on his balls, raking her fingernails on them. It was a slow passionate fuck; they held each other closely kissing the whole time as he moved in and out of her pussy with deliberate strokes. Cindy told Brandon that she wanted to feel him in her ass, he asked her of was sure about that, and she said "yes, I want to feel your big cock in my tight asshole." He pulled his cock out of her pussy, and placed to big cockhead at her asshole's opening. She had learned how to relax and open her hole, and felt his head go in with a pop, leaving it there for her to get used to, but she didn't want that, and pushed her hips upward forcing him balls deep into her rectum. He started pumping in and out slowly, pulling all the way out, waiting a second, then sliding his long cock all the way back in. Cindy begged him to fuck her harder, wrapping her legs tightly around his buttocks, and Brandon did just that, his thrusts picking up steam, slamming his cock all the way in and out of her back passage, drawing moans of pleasure out of Cindy's mouth, and pleas of harder and faster, fuck me baby. He was really pumping now, his balls slapping against her thighs, eyes closed and a determined look on his beautiful face, and just as his expression changed, Cindy stuck her finger in his ass, causing his eyes and mouth to open wide as he filled her ass with his love cream. They stayed in that position for a couple of minutes, Brandon couldn't believe that this girl who was just a virgin, had allowed him his first ass fuck, something he always wanted to try, but could never find a girl who would allow it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds