Shhhh! Dad Accepts Mom's Affair Wit

When I returned, I didn't see mom. I checked the kitchen and she wasn't there either.

"Where are ya?" I called out.

"In here, Lover." I heard mom answer from the bedroom. When I got there, mom was laying on the bed, legs spread, both hands playing with her pussy. "It's almost time for you to take me home, but I need one of your fantastic finishes first."

'Ah, she remembered what I said.' I thought.

"Are your up for it?"

"Up for it? I've had a hardon all day." I said as I took my clothes off.

"I know, and it made me feel so naughty watching you try to keep it hidden."

I eased onto the bed and began kissing her pussy. "Mmmm, I love it when my baby eats mommies pussy."

'And, I love eating mommies pussy.' Ran through my head as I kissed, licked and sucked away at her flowing treasure. As much as I wanted to plunge my erect penis into her, I also wanted to suck on her pussy forever. Mom had pulled my head into her, pulled my hair, pulled my ears and clamped her thighs on my ears many times before my tongue and jaw began feeling the strain. The fluid flowing from her pussy quenched my thirst, at least for now. I moved quickly up mom's body and as if guided by something unknown, my erection entered mom's hot wet opening, completely, without any resistance.

"Ahh ...aaa ... hhh." Mom moaned loudly.

"Grrrgh." I groaned through gritting teeth, expecting to immediately ejaculate as before. But I didn't.

"Oh, wow, I didn't cum."

"Oooo, has mommies pussy lost its magic?" Mom said with a disappointed tone.

"No, it just went in so fast, I didn't have time to react."

"Gooood. Now get me to that fantastic finish of yours."

I started moving in and out to get the sensations going before rolling on my back and scooting to the edge of the bed. As my arms went under mom's legs to sit up, she moaned in my ear, "Hurry baby, I need your cock slamming in my pussy." Hearing her whisper, my legs went weak, making it hard to stand. I made it to my feet and began pulling her back into me as hard as I could.

Mom's hot breath was in my ear, "Yes, oh God yes, hard, hard, fuck me hard."

Believe it or not, this level of exertion helps me last longer. I wanted to make her pass out again, but didn't know if I could last long enough. The minutes I had been swinging her out and slamming us together was taking everything out of me. Then, just like entering her pussy this time, it seemed like something else took over. I felt mom's pussy superheat as she arched her back and bit into my shoulder. My sack tightened, sending sperm rocketing up my shaft. It felt like I blew the end of my penis off.

I couldn't fall on the bed this time. Mom's limp body and my quivering legs dropped me to the floor. I was barely able to keep mom on top to cushion her fall. And, I blacked out on impact. I wasn't out long and as my senses returned, mom was holding my face kissing me.

"Mmmm, I love the way you do that. And your father is trying real hard to master doing it that way too."

We had a slow slightly playing shower before I took mom home. On the way, mom began telling me of the beginning and her being bad.

"You know sweetie, after we fucked the first time, I was elated and went to sleep hugging your father tightly. When I woke in the morning, I felt my pussy and realized I hadn't cleaned myself. Your cum was in me all night. When I realized what we had done and I might get pregnant, I almost vomited from fear."

"Why would me accidentally getting you pregnant, scare you that much?" I asked.

"Because your father had a vasectomy, when Lynn was born. That would mean there was another man and I would lose my marriage. Then I thought, if anyone finds out it is my sons baby, the entire family will be destroyed."

"I would have stayed with you mom."

"It's nice of you to say that sweetie. But, the reality is, you kids would have went to family services and I would have went to jail. For days all I could think of was the possibility of having your baby and everything that would bring. Abortion was out of the question. To save my family, I would have to find a way to leave before anyone knew. You deserved to have a normal life, so I had to leave you alone and abruptly ended our affair. Everyday as I waited, I wanted to be pregnant and prayed that I wasn't. I sat for hours, holding my stomach and pussy. My period didn't come that month and I was resigning myself to leaving so the three of you could be happy. I waited, not wanting to go to the doctor. The next month, my period came and I went ahead and had a pregnancy test at the clinic. The test was negative, and you have no idea how relieved I was, and how heartbroken I was. I didn't do anything with you for months because I couldn't take the chance with my lust again. Christmas that year, my resolve broke, I had to have you in my mouth at least. You got to have your fathers eggnog for the first time."

"Yeah, I remember that. I remember how strong it was."

Mom chuckled. "That's because I put a little extra in it, to make sure you slept. This was the first of my being bad. I had purchased rubbers, and if all went well, I could fuck you again. I sucked you off, first, then I worked your cock into my pussy. It felt so good to feel you inside me again and I enjoyed a long slow fuck. As good as it felt, I was frustrated. Frustrated, because all I felt was your throbbing cock and not your hot cum. So I saved the rubber and took it to the kitchen and made myself some special ice for the rest of the holiday."

"Jesus, Mom, did you really?"

"Yes sweetie, I did! I had your frozen cum in my drinks that weekend. I stretched things out to once a month or so, because I didn't want to take the chance on you grabbing me again. I knew if you woke up, I would let you fuck me all night, if you wanted to. I just couldn't take that chance. When you went into the army, those years were lived on fantasy. When you came home after though, I fucked you again with a rubber. Not once, but, three times."

"I can't think of when you could have done that."

"Well, that first Saturday night, you partied with your old friends and your father had to help you to bed. It took some doing. I had to suck on you for the longest time, but you did finally get hard. That night, I used three rubbers and saved the cum for my ice again. It really turned me on, sipping on my son's cum all day and nobody else knowing.

Then you moved out and nothing happened until you got married. You stayed with us, since the reception and everything was at our house. The night before your wedding, you came home from your bachelor party and crashed. When I entered the bedroom, you already had a hardon, so I sucked you off first. Again, I fucked you three times."

"Did you save the cum again?"

"I most certainly did! All through the festivities, I was drinking my son's cum." Mom chuckled. "And so was Bev."

"What!"

Mom chuckled again. "Yes, so was Bev. Several times, I put my special ice in her drink."

"My God Mom! That was devious and nasty."

"Yes it was, and I told you I was bad. Then the two of you moved away and those years were miserable. I couldn't even suck you off with your wife sleeping next to you."

"You know Mom, you could have told me and I know we could have found a way."

"Maybe. You and Bev were happy and I didn't want to mess it up."

"Still Mom, we could have."

"Well, I didn't and things continued as they were. Then you talked about transferring back home. I decided then, that there was going to be some way I could fuck you again. I went to the doctor and got birth control pills. Since he's your fathers doctor as well, he knew something was up. As he handed me the prescription he said, 'Women that have affairs need to be very careful.'"

"Really?"

"Yes, and he never said anything else. Your transfer was delayed and I ended up being on the pill for over a month. After you guys came back, I still had to figure out how to fuck you. I didn't have the nerve to talk to you about it. I mean, I cut it off and had been so sneaky over the years."

"That's when the sleeping pills came in?"

"Yes, I got the pills and gave them to Bev when you stayed over. That first time, I had orgasm after orgasm just sucking you off. And I did it twice, because it had been fifteen years since I had your cock in my mouth. Oh sweetie, I needed your cock in my pussy. I just had to feel you cum inside me. So, I gave you both pills on your next visit. That didn't go well, I sucked and sucked, but you wouldn't get hard. I was so frustrated, I ate Bev's pussy."

"I remember that. When we woke up, she said she felt like she had sex in her sleep."

"Well, I hadn't ate pussy since after high school, and that wasn't quite what I needed. Anyway, you were staying a week while your house was being remodeled, so I had plenty of time. The next night, I only gave you half a pill. It worked beautifully, you got nice and hard for me. I had an orgasm as soon as I felt your cock in my pussy, it had been so long and I wanted it so much. In fact, I had so many orgasms I was getting weak and the amount of cum I put out was making our fucking noisy. Our heads almost banged together when I felt your hot cum in my pussy, because I passed out. I cleaned you off with my mouth and then I ate Bev's pussy again."

"Why'd you do that?"

"I don't know, I guess I felt guilty for fucking her husband. After that, I managed to fuck you a couple times a year until I had to go off the pill. Then it was blowjobs only, until now."

"Whoa Mom! And you told dad all of this?"

"Yes Sweetie. Everything had to be out in the open or it just wouldn't be right. You understand, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess. I really don't like doing things behind dad's back."

"And that's also why, right now, you need to take complete control of me. There's something else that needs to be done." I must have had a strange look on my face, because mom said, "You'll understand more of that soon. OK! Now take control!"

We pulled in the driveway, and mom said, "Pull my head toward your lap, and tell me to suck you off. Come on, take control." I did as she said and as she pulled my hardon out she said, "Play with my pussy as I suck you off, get it good and wet."

'Wow, this is strange. But, I kinda like it.' I thought.

In no time Mom's panties were soaked through and I was cuming in her mouth. When she finished, she put my soft penis up and kissed me.

"Don't come in. When you get home, you'll find something I've left under your pillow. Read it. And think it over carefully. I'll be waiting for your answer." Then she kissed me very passionately. And said before going in, "I can't wait to kiss your father and tell him about our day." She still had cum on her lips as she got out of the car.

I drove home in a stupor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds