Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 02 Ch. 05

Satasha had to blink a tear back. "She called me Tasha. Only you have ever done that and not even your girls use it." It was going to be a tight fit but she was staying there tonight as well. "Let me bring the others in after we get her robes off. I don't know about you but I hate waking up in cloths." She paused. "Well I will take them off since you are rather down for the count."

Billy couldn't help but smile. "I noticed that as well and we will deal with it later. Right now I want to see the rest of my family." When he said that he didn't even think when he mentally added all the others as well. He kept lightly stroking Z'Marl's ears as Tasha carefully removed her clothing and set it off to one side. "I think you wanted to take her clothes off just so you could get her nude." He winked at her.

Satasha wrinkled her nose at him. "And what makes you think I haven't seen her nude before?" Once Z'Marl was undressed she pulled the sheet up partway to keep her from getting cold. "I am going to get your girls first." She walked to the door and opened it and let them in.

Dani hurried in first and then froze when she saw Z'Marl in the bed next to Billy and her robes next the bed on a chair. She frowned at him since that really wasn't something she had expected. "Daddy what are you doing with her in your bed? Satasha is your wife right?" She actually sounded rather accusatory when she said that.

Sally snickered at her and moved over to the bed and settled down next to Z'Marl and lightly stroked her arm. "Good, she is sleeping. It has been so rough on her and Dani. Now maybe my little sis will be able to get some sleep. If not I am going to have to talk to Kingie and see if he knows of any nice young males to help her sleep at night."

Billy gave Dani a tired grin. "Tasha is my bondmate which is normally a short term marriage for the purpose of having cubs. I think that was explained to you right? Z'Marl is going to be my companion if she accepts. Well when I get a chance to ask her." He looked down at her and had to smile sadly. Now that she was asleep he could see the signs of stress and lack of sleep on her face. "Now keep it down because if any of you wake her I will put you over my knee when I am up and around."

Dani had been turning towards Sally to yell at her for her suggestion when Billy spoke. She turned to him and her shoulders slumped. "God I am not sure I can deal with this. You have a wife, bond mate or whatever, and a lover?" She put her hands over her face and rubbed it. "I might get drunk tonight and sit in a corner gibbering."

Satasha walked over and pulled her into a good hug. "I know we haven't really had a chance to get to know each other and I do look forward to it. This is somewhat normal for my culture. There is nothing wrong with having a bond mate and companion as long as any cubs are between the bond mates." She stroked her back and tucked the shorter girls head into her chest. "I do know about it and don't have any problem with it."

Billy turned to Sally. "Don't tease her too much. You have had time to get used to my relationship with Tasha but she hasn't. I know that she has known about it for over a month but she hasn't seen us together, or barely." He talked to the two girls for a short time before the others cycled through and by the time Crystal and Kingie came in he was almost asleep. He sent a thought to Satasha.

"Yilly wanted me to tell you that you are looking better and he is glad for that." She turned and smiled at the two in the bed since they were both asleep. "Once he is awake he would like to meet your family Kingie and tell them what a good warrior you are." He lowered his ears as she gave both of them a hug and showed them out.

~~~

The next morning they woke up and Billy looked over at Z'Marl and he could tell she was starting to wake up. He had rolled onto his left side at some point during the night and she was curled up facing him. Tasha was on the other side of her and had her arm around her waist and was waking up as well. Billy decided to steal a kiss and leaned forward and pressed a kiss against Z'Marl's lips and nibbled just for good measure. That woke her, or started her waking up and when she opened her eyes and blinked he gave her a low laugh. "That is such a cute expression you have. It seems a silly cat fell asleep in bed and slept the night through."

Z'Marl leaned into the nibbling and then nipped his nose before licking his face and getting the usual Gah from him. "That is what you get for teasing one of your lovers. I might have to toss you over for the next cute and incredibly sexy and smart man I find." Damn it now she was a bit bothered by his nibbling and couldn't do anything with him about it.

Satasha snickered at her and stroked her fur. "Maybe later while he is asleep we can go and relax and have a bit of girl time.

~~~

Later that morning the senior doctor came into the room after they had eaten and Billy had been helped to the bathroom. Since he was up Z'Marl and Satasha had given him a good sponge bath which felt both really good though embarrassing. He did feel much more human though and had the head of the bed elevated so he was sitting somewhat upright. "Morning doctor, what can you tell me about my injuries as of now? I would like to get an idea of what sort of reconstructive surgery you are planning and the recovery time."

The doctor settled down on a stool and did a quick scan of the chart before speaking. "Well as you know the critical injuries have been repaired. They are still doing some healing but the scans from yesterday show they are healing well. Once they finish healing you shouldn't have any lasting side effects." He took a sip of his drink. "Having said that you still have some extensive damage to your skeletal structure and muscle tissue. I am still discussing it with my staff and several other specialists but we are looking at two or maybe three courses of reconstruction."

He waited a moment to see if he had any questions before continuing. "First there is the matter of your shoulder blade. It is going to need either reconstruction or replacement. The projectile that impacted shattered it in several large pieces and a number of smaller ones. A bone graft is also being considered. The question that needs answering is which would be better for you in the long run. With a replacement you would be up sooner but how would it fare down the road. Next is the damage to your shoulder girdle. That does appear to be a fairly straight forward repair to the bones but the muscles were badly damaged as well the nerves."

"That repair might be best accomplished in two stages. First would be to rebuild the bones and let them start healing before dealing with the muscles and nerves. The one thing that has to be taken in account is that while this is being done you will keep healing. That might require us to surgically correct the healing tissue which would also extend your recovery. I want to finish talking to my team today and tomorrow I will present you with a plan to review. As soon as you approve the plan we can get started. As far as the length of time I can only give you a general answer since you are not Sholan. I would expect the surgeries to take about two months allowing for healing between each and four to six months of physical therapy and recovery."

Billy leaned his head back on the bed and sighed. "Well that is better than I had really expected but is still about 8 months longer than I really want." Satasha snickered at him and he grinned back. "I will see you tomorrow and we can get started."

~~~

The next morning the doctor came back and Billy was sitting up and trying to carefully eat with his left hand. Thankfully the food was either finger foods or cut into small pieces that could be forked up easily. When the doctor walked in Billy waved the fork in his general direction since his mouth was full. Once he had finished chewing he nodded at him. "So what is your plan of attack? I am pretty much willing to go for what you feel is best. I don't want to take any longer than needed to heal but I also don't want to rush the repairs."

The doctor had to smile. "That is scary, a patient who is willing to take the time needed to get fixed. I might just have to send a telepath in to make sure you didn't have any brain damage." He noticed Satasha covering her face and snickered. "In all seriousness what I would like to do is start with the shoulder blade and shoulder girdle. Some of the nerve and muscle damage can partially be dealt with at the same time. I would be hesitant to try and fix it all at the same time. Even doing the minor reconstruction of your nerves and muscles is something I will have to evaluate while we are doing the bones."

Billy frowned slightly as the doctor was speaking and then nodded. "All jokes aside don't rush this. I can still use my brain while healing. One thing I am worried about is our link. I don't know how long it will hold off before we are forced to be intimate. From that point of view I think it might be best if we take it in smaller repairs so the healing doesn't take as long."

Satasha had to nod at that. "I agree with Yilly on that Physician. I can feel the link starting to draw us together." She nibbled on a finger for a moment. "Our next link day is technically tomorrow. Can the surgery wait till the day after?" Even if it was simple intercourse both of them needed the release and sharing of memories.

The Physician nodded in understanding. "That is a good way to look at it and we have taken that in account. From what I understand while Yilly is healing from the worst to an extent just staying in close contact on your link days is what is needed." He glanced at the tablet and then back up. "Thank you for bringing the date up and I will ensure you aren't disturbed for your link day. You do have a dispenser so you won't have anyone coming in unless you need something."

Ray looked thankful for that. "Sounds like a deal Doc and I am going to spend the rest of today with my family. I think I would prefer smaller surgeries even if it means longer time down. I am not going to take a chance of anything causing problems with the link or our health."

He stood up. "In that case I am going to make some changes to the plan and I will see you the morning after tomorrow. We will get started as soon as your link day is over. Make sure you rest as well Capt. Madlax." He gave Satasha a smile. "Be careful tomorrow and be gentle. I can understand the drive based on the records and frankly it will probably be good for both of you." With a gentle smile he left the room.

Billy looked over at Satasha and had to laugh since her ears were lowered in embarrassment at the doctor's comments. "Relax silly, I am sure he understands and since we have tentative permission to carefully have fun I am going to. That isn't even mentioning how much I want to as well." He held his hand out to her.

She blushed a bit more even as she moved over to the bed and settled down. "I so miss you and love you. I want to make love to you even if we can't be our normal active selves." She tucked her head into his shoulder and shuddered. "I was so scared Yilly. I wasn't scared for myself but that I would lose you my love."

He didn't say anything but simply held her since he had been so scared as well. He knew that she could feel his emotions and he could feel hers. "Let's relax for a few minutes before anyone comes in. We need a bit of time to ourselves."

They cuddled for a while before Satasha was called away. There was a visitor for her and she sighed. "That is mostly likely my father and he will want to meet you. Will it be okay if I bring him past for a few minutes?" When she felt the assent from him she slid out of bed and after a good stretch left the room.

Moments later Z'Marl came in with Vangie and Billy's girls. Billy grinned. "Come here you lovely woman and give me a kiss." As the other three settled down Billy smiled at them. "Settling in? Are you going to meet Vangie's family soon?" He asked Sally and she blushed a bit.

"Yes Daddy I am going to meet them tomorrow. That is going to be rather odd since he has a girl just a bit younger than Dani. She keeps teasing me about being a reverse cougar darn her." She glared at her sister who simply grinned at her.

Vangie wisely didn't get involved. "We figured since you and Satasha won't be available tomorrow it would be a good time to show them around a bit. Kingie and Crystal are going to his family's house as well. Right now they are with one of the telepathic healers. Crystal is starting to have a few issues and has agreed to at least talk to one." His ears were set and he had to work hard not to growl.

Billy nodded. "I was going to ask how she was doing. If possible this afternoon I would like to see the two. I feel somewhat responsible for them and want to keep informed as much as possible." Z'Marl was finally curled up next to him and he smiled at her. "You look better than you did yesterday. Less tired though still pretty stressed. I have one thing I have been meaning to do and I am going to take care of that now if you don't mind."

She looked a bit confused since she couldn't think of anything that he might need to do. Maybe he wanted her to review some additional equations or something. "What do you need Yilly? I hope I didn't mess up an equation or something did I?" She asked him.

"Hardly lovely lady. I want to give you a sense of security and belonging." He rolled somewhat towards her and grasped the ruff of her neck and was pleased when she postured for him. "I want you as my companion." He licked her neck for a moment before biting down till her body melted. Once she did he licked where he had bit her. "Such a lovely lady and I will let you bite me later."

Dani froze and frowned since she didn't have any idea what was going on. That and from what little she knew this was something intimate and it felt rather wrong to be in the room at the moment. As she was debating on leaving Satasha walked in with an older Sholan male.

"Everyone I want you to meet my father Asarl. Dad this is my bondmate Yilly, his companion Z'Marl, his daughters Sally and Dani and one of the warriors Vangie." She raised an eyebrow at Billy and only got a smile back from him. She knew what he had done and understood but wanted to growl at him.

Billy gave him a polite smile. "I am pleased to finally meet someone from Satasha's family. When the doctors say I can I want to come over and meet the rest of her family." Tasha might be annoyed with him but he wasn't going to hide any aspect of his relationship. There was nothing to be ashamed of with having a bond mate and companion.

Her father looked at him and frowned slightly. Frankly he wasn't impressed with the pale and furless individual. For his daughters sake he would with hold on deciding if he liked him or not. "When you are better we will welcome you to our house." There, the politeness was out of the way. "What is your interest in my daughter?" It was sort of abrupt but he didn't care.

Billy raised an eyebrow but decided to be honest and not make any jokes. "At first she was simply a friend but we were both lonely though for different reasons and became lovers. We did talk about bonding before I took her to the mother ship but decided to wait till we found out what was going to happen. I did take her as my companion shortly before we left." He took a sip of cshar. "Once there we found that we were going to be together and Satasha surprised me with the bonding ceremony."

He took another sip since the next bit was going to rock her father's world. "Once we reached earth we ended up becoming Leska's and I do mean exactly that. We are Leska's as you know it. If either of us dies so will the other." That was going to upset Dani since she probably didn't know it.

Asarl listened without changing expression till Billy mentioned the two of them being Leska's and his jaw dropped and his ears went back. He glanced at Billy and finally noticed the small purple pin attached to the dressings. When he glanced at Satasha he finally noticed it as well. "How the hell did you manage that?" His voice was accusatory.

Billy's face hardened. "Nobody knows and I don't appreciate the implications of your comment. It is fact and proven." Now he was angry and Satasha could feel that.

She turned to her father. "Yilly is starting to get tired. When he is feeling better we will contact you. I will escort you to the front desk so he can relax." Satasha was not pleased with her father and when she wasn't so angry he was going to get an ear chewed off. She pulled him out of the room and finally growled at him. "Don't ever question what we have like that again father. If you do you will not see us till you come to terms with it. Good day father." She showed him to the front desk before stalking off.

When she entered the room she heaved a rather disgusted sigh. "Sorry about that all of you. I didn't expect my father to be outwardly friendly but that was uncalled for and especially now. Father will not be back till Yilly or I say he can." She flopped in a chair next to Dani and wrapped her arm around her.

"You really didn't need that Dani since you are so new to our culture. Normally he is more reticent but I guess he was rather startled with the whole Leska deal." She leaned back and took several slow breaths to calm down. When Dani leaned a bit towards her she was pleased.

Dani had to shake her head. "Actually it helps. It makes you appear more like people and not aliens. I could tell you a few stories of family gatherings. Some of the old people have grudges that are old enough they have to dig them up and dust them off before arriving." She had to laugh at Billy's eyeroll. "I have to admit that you Sholan's have nice fur and it is warm and silky feeling. I don't know about going home with anyone but it does feel good and relaxing."

Billy had to mutter. "Yah and many of the grudges are so old most don't remember what they were about. Just the 'I hate you because...' or 'you took something I wanted...'. Why they hate the other or what was taken they don't remember. That is especially true if it was handed down from their fathers."

Sally snorted. "Yup damn rednecks. Can't find anything else to do than keep feuds going. That is one of the biggest reasons I went to college." Darn it now she was feeling grumpy and hungry. "I think I am going to have Vangie take me to town and find something to eat. Dani you want to come?" They needed out of the room to give Billy and Satasha time to relax.

Vangie had to nod. "Sounds like a deal. Want us to bring something back for you three?" He stood up and adjusted his warrior outfit while he waited for the two girls to stand up as well. "I can get you some of your favorite nibbles when we come back."

Billy suddenly looked really intent. "Oh heavens yes. The food is decent but I want some real food." He took a moment to think before giving them a list of what he wanted. He also told them what Satasha wanted as well since he could sense what she wanted. "Thank you and take your time. I am not that hungry right now. Dani have fun out there and no dragging home any stray Sholans."

Dani simply grunted at him before leaving with the rest. Personally they were having way to much fun teasing her and it was getting rather annoying. She was still ticked with her former boyfriend for what he had to say.

As they were leaving the other four were heading to the room. She gave Crystal a smile since she was looking strained. It was going to be a long road for her to heal. Kingie smiled back and twitched an ear at her. For some reason that always made Dani grin. She wasn't sure why but it did.

~~~

Right after the three left Z'Marl gave Billy a kiss. "I think I am going to go with them. I want to stretch my legs and there are a few things I need to get." She kissed him one more time before standing and heading out. As she left the room she smiled at the four coming in.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds