Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 02 Ch. 05

Kingie definitely wasn't comfortable with this turn of the conversation. He hadn't had to struggle much to place Crystal in the 'sister' category since that was what she needed. She needed the connection that didn't have any sexual component to it and being a sister worked. "I don't see that happening anytime soon but will think about it mother. Now if you don't mind I am going to go and enjoy spending some time with my siblings."

They nodded and watched him walk out. Both traded looks and left the office. His mother towards the kitchen and her husband to the living area. Both were thinking about Crystal and how their son was acting towards her.

Kingie found Crystal and his younger sister in Amahs room and settled down on a large cushion on the floor and grinned at them. "I hope you didn't tell her any secrets about me. If so I am going to have to tickle you."

Crystal wrinkled her nose at him. "Not gonna tell if'n we did." She came over and settled down in his lap and curled up and leaned against him. "Thank you Kingie this is really nice." She had actually gotten very used to cuddling with him and it showed.

His sister raised an eye brow at him and just for good measure twitched an ear. It was rather obvious she was curious about their relationship and what was going on. He subtly shook his head after catching her eyes. Some things were totally up to Crystal to talk about.

She raised the eyebrow a bit more before standing up. Amahs grabbed another pillow and dropped it next to the two and settled down on it. "Brothers have some use. You know like cuddling and teasing and annoying them. The best use of a brother is if you get hurt they are there to pick you up and give you a big hug." She lightly bumped Kingie and tentatively stroked Crystal's back.

She sighed in contentment as she leaned against Kingie. When her sister settled down next to them and started talking she had to grin. "You forgot getting a bit of grooming from them. They also stand between you and the mean world." Some of her emotions showed when she said that. When Amahs started stroking her back she tensed though and then sighed when the girl jerked her hand back.

"Sorry Amahs, it has been a bad couple of months and I am just a bit jumpy. If you want to rub my back that is fine. Next time please just let me know first." Crystal felt rather stupid for reacting that way but right now most touches and especially unexpected touches made her twitch. When Amahs started stroking her back again she was more relaxed.

"It is nice to have a family again. Thanks for sharing yours Kingie." Again he subtly shook his head. "I almost wish I was a cat as well so I could purr in contentment." She looked up at him and grinned. "I will have to settle for being that most feared of people, a human female."

He snickered at her when she said that. "Yup a horribly scary creature those human females. Jenna and Sandi have me totally cowed." The continued talking till they were called down for supper. After supper they traded stories till she slowly fell asleep and ended up with his head in his lap.

Kingie looked down at her and smiled. She smelled and looked more relaxed. He very gently stroked her cheek and hair. He looked up at his family and smiled. "Thank you for not asking too many questions. Some things I simply can't discuss without her permission. Just go with it has been several very bad months for her and she lost her family. I brought her here so she could relax and to give her some family time."

His little brother was curled up in her arms as well which was part of the reason he felt safe talking about this at the moment. "I told her that I would take care of her as if she was my little sister as well. All I ask is if you can just give her some unquestioned support and somewhere she feels safe."

His youngest sister gave her a searching look and nodded. "It was bad what happened to her right? I will not ask any questions though I will tease her and treat her like she is my sister." That got her lightly whacked by her older sister.

"Thank you and I think since she is asleep and comfortable I am going to curl up down here as well. It is cooler than in the rooms as well." He carefully swapped his leg for a pillow and curled up around her and his brother. Very quickly he fell asleep and his face relaxed. The traces of controlled anger faded and he just looked tired.

His mother leaned over and gently stroked the hair of both. "Well I think I am going to follow his example and pass out down here as well." She yawned and after pulling her tabard off curled up in her husband's arms. The girls followed suit and shortly only the sounds of snoring could be heard.

~~~

The next morning before he got a chance to eat the doctor was there. "Good morning Commander. We are going to take you to the OR and get you prepped. The surgery is going to take several hours since we decided to repair your shoulder blade and do a graft. It was decided to do that first and down the road if needed we can replace it. I always prefer working with original parts if possible." He grinned slightly at the joke.

Billy frowned at him. "Damn I was hoping to have a bionic arm. Oh well. Let's get started. The sooner we start the sooner we are done I guess. How long will I be in bed after the surgery?" He wasn't going to rush it but damn it he wanted out of the room and actually see this world.

The doctor smiled since he understood. "I estimate you will be down for about three days then will be your link day. The day after that you will be discharged for long enough for your bones to start mending. Once that is far enough along we will do the next surgery." As he was talking several of his staff came in and took him out of the bed to a floater.

Before they took him out of the room he collected a kiss from both Satasha and Z'Marl. "See you eventually. Love you both." Once he had taken care of that they floated him out of the room and to the OR.

"I am giving you the premed and you are going to go to sleep. I will ensure that you aren't so deep as to impact on the link." The doctor smiled at him as he injected the nano-medication. It was already programmed for a Leska but it would be monitored the entire time Billy was asleep to ensure it was working correctly.

~~~

The morning Billy was going into surgery Kingie and Crystal woke up relatively early. Both wanted to be there when Billy came out of the operating room. It was going to be several hours but they also wanted to sit with his family as well. Crystal rolled onto her back and stretched and yawned before she had to squeak when someone tickled her ribs.

When she sat up and glowered she found Amahs there grinning at her. "Wake up sleepy head. I am going to grab a quick shower. Wanna join me?" She figured that Crystal had gotten used to Sholan showers and that was part of their normal life. "My little brother needs a shower as well and I figured we could control him enough to get some soap in his fur."

Crystal snorted at that but had to really consider if she felt up to it. Her therapist had told her that she needed to try and get back to normal activities. He had also told her not to push it since pushing too hard could cause its own problems. After seriously thinking about it she looked up and gave Amahs a very serious look. "I will join you if you promise not to ask any questions." If she took her tabard off the scars of her abuse would be seen. Yes the Sholans were going to see about removing or reducing them but that was going to take some time.

Amahs met her eyes and gave her a good nod. "I don't understand but I will do as you ask sister mine. If that stinky older brother wants to join us we can tease and pick on him." There was definite amusement in her voice when she said that.

Behind them Kingie snorted. "Remember I am a trained warrior and have been taught the art of tickling annoying little sisters. I also have one of those fearsome human females to protect me." He sat up and stretched as well. "Definitely time for a new tabard. After the air conditioning of the ship I have to get used to the heat of the summer." He stood up and helped Crystal up as well.

His little brother came dashing up and wrapped his arms around Crystal's leg and gave it a good hug. "My human meanie female." He looked up at her and grinned. He was missing a tooth which was obvious when he smiled.

She laughed at him. "I might just tickle a little kitty for that." When she leaned over to get him he shrieked and scampered away from them. After another good stretch she followed him towards the bathroom and showers. "I have definitely gotten used to Sholan style showers. The air jets are really nice." On the way she grabbed the small bag with her cloths and things.

The shower didn't take very long though she did hear Amahs gasp when she saw her back. Thankfully she didn't say anything or ask any questions. She couldn't help but smile at the little boy since he was having fun playing keep away and giggling up a storm. Eventually they did make it to breakfast and after some hugs and thanks they headed back to medical.

~~~

Please vote and comment. Thank you.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 381 milliseconds