"Short-Staffed? Make It Happen!"

I pulled away, but only to turn a half-circle and plop back onto her lap. I grabbed her wrists and put her hands on my breasts, never stopping the rolling motion of my bare ass while I rolled, thrusted, and wriggled to the music's rhythm.

When the song ended, I stood quickly, then leaned in and kissed Kristina's pouty lips just for a moment. "You get the last dance too, sweetie!" I whispered into her ear. She looked like she was in a pleasant daze as I moved to the young woman beside her and started the next lap dance.

At this point, the strip performance for everyone and the lap dance for the bride-to-be were finished, so guests began to get up and move around. Some of them were dancing, some were getting food or drinks, some were talking in small groups, and a few were coming and going from the room: to call people, to use the restrooms, to do any number of things. The party was very lively, as parties almost always were.

The second lap dance was fun too. She smelled like tangy perfume, but also the unmistakable odor of weed. The girl was slender, but she had soft thighs and a very cute face, and her small breasts had rock-hard nipples. Hearing her gasp when I stroked those nubs with mine was quite rewarding. She also liked it when I ran my finger around the silver hoop in her navel.

The third lap dance was also exciting. The woman was older than the bride-to-be--possibly ten years younger than I am--and she carried a few extra kilograms. Her lap was hot and pillowy. Her gentle caresses felt great on my tits.

When the song ended, I straightened and kissed the woman softly. She gave my ass a final pat.

I looked at the girl who was next in line for a dance.

My insides knotted with panic. This young woman met my gaze with reluctance. The hands of a couple of her drunk friends were on her shoulders, holding her in her chair. They'd clearly insisted that she get a dance from me. She hadn't wanted to make a scene by fighting out of their grips.

The young woman in front of me was my older daughter, Willow.

She hadn't sent me a picture in a couple of months. Her hair looked a little longer and she wore it in a wide french braid, with a large lock of her bangs dyed bright blue. Her eyebrows had been pierced the last time I'd seen her, but the small silver ornaments had been replaced with large onyx beads. She was wearing a short, gauzy white cotton A-line mini-dress and knee-high brown leather boots. On her wrists, she wore matching brown leather cuff-style bracelets. She smelled like pot and patchouli incense. She wore a silver ankh on a brown leather cord around her neck. She didn't stand of course, but I knew she was nearly 170 cm tall. She'd always been powerfully built, but her muscles suggested that she'd been lifting weights. (She plays on sports teams.) Her makeup was glittery blue, to go with the lock of her hair.

I have a habit of licking my lips when I'm nervous.

When Willow saw me lick my lips, her eyes widened. She may have misinterpreted my habit, I realized.

I had an instant to decide. Excuse myself--and risk causing a scene and getting found out by my partner and maybe the cops--or act like nothing was unusual and give my college sophomore daughter a lap dance.

Then I had an inspiration. "Ready for a dance, cutie?" I asked loudly enough to be heard above the music.

"She's deaf--I mean, hearing-impaired," yelled one of her two fairly drunk companions.

Now, even though I'd noticeably paused when I'd seen Willow, the onlookers wouldn't suspect that I knew her, let alone that I was her mom. "Oh!" I said, again loudly enough to be overheard. "Well, I know sign language!"

It was likely that at least a couple her friends knew sign language too, so I couldn't risk asking her whether she wanted me to give her a dance. Instead, I simply signed, "I'm going to take care of you, honey. Relax, okay?"

This dance had to be as passionate as the others. I started by turning around and seating myself on Willow's firm lap and wiggling my ass against her legs and abs. The cloth of her dress was so lightweight that it immediately began to bunch and ride up her thighs. Dammit! Well, the show had to go on. I tried to be energetic visually but non-erotic sensationally. I took her wrists and put her hands on my hips. She squeezed tentatively. I kept riding her upper legs. Her hands began to roam, slipping cm by cm until they made it to my ass. She was gentle, but she caressed my cheeks nonetheless.

I got up and turned around. "Relax, honey, you're doing fine," I signed quickly. I settled myself on her again, facing her. I tried not to let my fingers shake while I found the zipper on her back and tugged it lower, opening her dress. Keeping my hands steady, I pushed the straps off her shoulders. Trying not to be too provocative, I slid my chest against my daughter's. She had amazingly perky B-cup breasts. Try as I might, I couldn't ignore how wonderful it felt when my nipples kissed hers. That useless dress of hers had ridden up completely by this time; my bare pussy made intermittent contact with her bare legs.

Her hands had been resting on my hips since I'd faced her. Now they moved upward until they cupped my sensitive breasts. I was a little confused. I grew even more confused when she began to push gently. Then I realized what she was doing; without being obvious, she was making space between us so she could tell me something. I kept my seat on her lap, but sat back and looked at her.

"You are beautiful," she signed.

She smiled at me shyly, then moved her hands to my back and pulled me to her. Our breasts met again.

I was having a hard time acting naturally.

Willow's next action left me thunderstruck. She scooted her right leg out from under me, making me fall farther onto her, with my weight resting on my pussy, which balanced solely on her left leg.

Her fingers trailed down my back, until they reached my ass and gripped hard.

And while her hands were moving, she started shaking her left leg up and down. In effect, she was vibrating, as fast as she could.

My brain rebelled, telling me that this couldn't and shouldn't be happening. My body reveled in the sexual stimulation. My spirit embraced this situation as a chance to learn more about myself and one of my beloved children.

My newly-shaved cunt was leaving smeared puddles of wetness on Willow's strong upper thigh. I had had my arms wrapped around her back, but now I moved them higher, draping them loosely around her neck.

The action got her to look up at me. With my eyes, I tried to communicate to her that I was getting a bit too turned on. Whether she understood my look or not, she didn't quit bouncing me on her leg or kneading my backside. She just looked back at me. I couldn't read her expression. She might have been as confused and surprised and conflicted as I was.

My clit began to throb. If this went on, I was going to lose control and climax in my daughter's lap. I forced my brain to work; I couldn't let myself have an orgasm while dancing, no matter what sensations and emotions were influencing my behavior.

I focused on the music. Good, the song would end soon. I breathed deeply, trying to ignore the alarming heat between my legs.

I had to wrap up the dance. I'd kissed all the others; I had to do that to Willow too. I took off her glasses and held them carefully in my left hand. Her light brown eyes were so clear and fascinating, just like her dad's. I cupped her chin with my right hand and lowered my mouth to hers.

She tasted and felt like a juicy peach. She ran her tongue across my lips and wriggled it into my open mouth. She kissed me deeply. My pulse pounded.

The song ended. My legs trembled as I got up from her lap. I handed her glasses back to her, taking deep breaths all the while. I was aware of the intense gaze of her beautiful eyes on me; I could only glance at her. Gingerly, so I wouldn't excite my clitoris further, I nestled myself into the lap of the next young lady.

The girl was one of the two who'd "persuaded" Willow to get a dance. Now that it was her turn to get one, she was kind of passive. Thankfully, I managed to calm my raw nerves while I gave her some personal attention.

After that young woman, I gave two more lap dances. Then the line for my services had dwindled, so I smiled at the next girl and asked her if she minded me taking a little break.

When I came back from composing myself, I performed six more dances, including the last one for Kristina. The party crowd had begun thinning considerably after 2300. By the time I wrapped up, only a handful of women were left. Delectable*W*MC was thanking people for coming, hoping they had a good time, reminding them to take a taxi if they'd been drinking....

It was after midnight. Now that I was done, I urgently wanted out. I scurried to the temporary dressing room. Good, Carolyn had been sober enough to remember to put my costume in there. I made myself decent, grabbed my bag, changed my shoes, (Have you ever tried to drive wearing platforms with tall heels?) and headed for the door.

When I started to drive home, I damn-near had a panic attack. I'd stripped naked and given my daughter a lap dance. She'd made out with me. She was friends with a lesbian couple--good enough friends to go to their wedding. Was she a lesbian? The way she'd acted, she had to have been high.

But what if she hadn't been?

I remember nothing of the drive back. When I got to my driveway, I remembered I was in a company car. Hell with it; I'd go to work and swap vehicles tomorrow. I shut off the engine and just sat in the driver's seat for a moment.

My phone did the buzzing it does when I have a text. I looked at the message. "Coming home nxt wkend. Hav 2 tlk 2 u. XXXX Willow"

I tossed the phone back in my purse. I stared up at the ceiling. After a deep breath, I closed my eyes. "Willow, what the fuck?" I sighed.

Saying her name aloud brought back the sensation of riding her sleek thigh. My hand snuck into my tiny performance panties. I frigged myself like a madwoman. These last couple of hours had been too much! On top of all the craziness, I'd been so close to orgasm, and I hadn't gotten off; well, now I needed to. I had to cum.

But suddenly, I heard an approaching car. My eyes opened and I saw lights getting nearer. I sat stock-still, fingers under my skirt--Rowan's skirt, actually--waiting for the car to pass.

The car pulled into my driveway. I glanced in the mirror and thought I recognized it as Amina's car.

What, Rowan had been out? She was just now getting home? I stayed motionless and waited.

She opened her door. "Mom's home already," I heard her say to Amina. "I'm going to have to be really quiet going inside. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

"Tell her she was sexy tonight!" Amina said with a high-pitched giggle.

What the fuck! That meant Amina had seen me dance, somehow. And that meant that Rowan had too.

"Oh, shut up. Thanks for the ride!" Rowan said. She closed the car door softly. I watched her wave while Amina backed out of the driveway. Then Rowan headed for the side door.

I hopped out of the company car and slammed the door before Rowan got to our house. She turned and looked at me guiltily. I strode forward.

"Did you see me dance?" I whispered to her.

She raised her hands in surrender, even though she towered over me. (She was wearing heels and I was in flats, which only added to our height difference.) "I just wanted to see you perform, Mom," she answered quietly. "I'm sorry."

"You saw the lap dances too?" I asked.

"Yes," she squeaked.

The silence was really awkward. I was trying to stay calm; I'd gotten hit a couple of times as a girl and I swore I'd never raise a hand to my babies. Besides, I wasn't really angry with her. I was overwhelmed, plain and simple. As for Rowan, she was probably just wondering how I pissed was.

"You were wonderful," she finally whispered.

I managed to hold onto my emotions. "It's really late. We have to talk about this tomorrow, before lunch. Okay, honey?"

"For sure, Mom," she said. She leaned down and hugged me. I hugged her back, clinging to her like a lifeline for several seconds.

+++++

I heard Edward's snoring when I went to my room. I put down my bag and purse and went to our bathroom to take off the heavy makeup.

While I worked on my face, I heard water running in Rowan's bathroom. She had looked strange; I guessed that she'd chosen her wardrobe and worn her makeup kind of as a disguise. She didn't want to be challenged at the door of the party, and she didn't want me recognizing her. She'd done a good job with the look, I had to admit that.

Even so, she must have kept her distance so I wouldn't notice her. While I used a few cotton balls to remove my eye shadow, I wondered how much she'd really seen. Had she recognized her older sister? If Rowan had stayed back, she might not have.

For that matter, had Willow seen Rowan?

That reminded me. I finished taking off my makeup and went back to my purse. I took it to the living room and typed a message to Willow. "U r rite. We should talk. C u on Saturday. What time? Luv Mom"

I collapsed into the long, well-worn sofa. I waited for a minute or so. Then I put my phone on the coffee table and started to undress. I'd been naked so much tonight, why shouldn't I be in my own house? I tossed my performance outfit in the laundry room. I went back upstairs to my bedroom and quietly got my favorite nightshirt and a brief pair of red cotton panties.

I sat on the sofa again. The phone vibrated. I looked at the message. "1030. Cant wait 2 c u. <3 Willow XXXX"

While I slipped on my nightshirt, I considered joining Edward in bed. He hadn't been sleeping too well lately and I didn't want to wake him. I'd just sleep on the sofa tonight.

I put my right foot into my panties. Then I stopped. Twice tonight, I'd gotten started and hadn't been able to finish.

I laid a fluffy throw fleece on the couch cushions. I spread my thighs and stroked myself slowly and firmly. It felt nice. I closed my eyes.

The image of Willow's lovely face appeared in my mind. I remembered how she smelled, how she felt, how she acted. "My sweet baby," I whispered. "My sweet Willow." My fingers fondled my lips and rubbed my button. "Were you really going to fuck me right there, in front of everyone?" I moaned. The idea made me wetter. She'd been so strong, but still fairly soft. Her smile had been so tempting. What if she had made me cum while I was dancing? All those women would have seen how slutty I can be. They probably would have cheered us on. Willow might have gone down on me; that voluptuous purple-lipstick-lined mouth sucking on my pussy, those gorgeous, enchanting eyes looking up into mine....

With a groan of delight, I came hard. At last! My clitoris buzzed with happiness.

I relaxed and let myself enjoy the pleasure. I ran my tongue along my dripping middle finger while I came down from my glorious climax.

Eventually, I stood. I picked up the fleece and used one of the dry corners to gently mop the juice from my hypersensitive lower lips. I threw the fleece in the laundry room.

When I went back upstairs, I put on my panties, got a pillow and blanket from the linen closet, and got settled on the sofa.

I was exhausted. I fell asleep instantly.

+++++

There was light in the room. I half-rolled onto my back. I blinked and winced. It was a sunny day. The windows admitted the warm, bright rays. I wasn't thrilled, but I had to get up. I squirmed a little, untucking the blanket from around me. The motion of my lower body led me to discover that my underwear was damp. Erotic dreams--I blamed my subconscious mind for the annoying moisture in my panties.

I sat up. "Good morning, Mom," Rowan said. I squinted at her, letting my eyes adjust to the brightness of the room.

"G'morning, honey," I mumbled. "What time is it?"

"Quarter after eleven," she said.

"That late? I'll take a shower and we can talk, okay?"

"Yeah," my younger daughter answered.

I took my time in the shower. I dilly-dallied when dressing. I braced myself and descended the stairs to face Rowan.

She heard me on the steps. She put away her phone and politely waited for me.

She was seated in one corner of the sofa. I sat next to her, only a few cm away. I put my hand gently on her knee. "Honey, first let me tell you that I'm not angry with you. I'm a little upset that you broke curfew, but that's all. I didn't want you to see what I did last night, but I'm angry at myself that I allowed things to go that far," I said.

"Have you ever stood up to the crowd when...you know?" she asked.

I looked closely at her. "Yes, I have. Remember, the last time I danced was years and years ago; things were different on the exotic dancing scene then. And...I think part of the reason I got naked last night was that it was going to be my last dance."

"I get that," she said.

"I didn't notice you. Where were you and Amina?" I asked carefully.

"We were standing most of the time," she told me. "We weren't too far from the DJ's booth. I wanted to get closer, but Amina said you would notice us. I wasn't brave enough to get any nearer to you than probably about 10 meters. And that was when I was getting stuff from the snack station."

"Did you notice anything while I was lap dancing?"

"...I don't get what you're asking, Mom. Do you mean something specifically?"

"Did any of the personal dances look different to you?"

After a moment, Rowan said, "Not really. Except one, but that was because that girl seemed to be really into you. You looked pretty flustered when you got done with her."

"Really? About when was that?" I asked.

"I think she was pretty early: third or fourth or fifth. I didn't see her well, but she was taller than most of the girls. She had long dark hair, I think."

Dammit; if Rowan had been that far away and she'd noticed the chemistry between Willow and me, plenty of other revelers had too. I said, "Hm. Anyway, honey, I want you to know something. I didn't go to that performance expecting to strip naked. I shouldn't have broken the rules that way. I'm sorry."

"Like I said, I get why you did it," she said to me. She leaned against me for a moment. "Amina really liked it."

"I've got to ask you what you thought, honey. Did I disappoint you? How do you feel about last night?"

She leaned more into me. I put my arm around her shoulder. "I'm glad I was there. You and Dad were always open with us about what you've done in your lives, but now that I've seen you dance, I feel like I know you better. And you looked great. I never knew how talented you were; you're a natural dancer."

"So you aren't disappointed in me?"

"No way. I was just..."

"...What is it, honey? You can tell me anything."

She laid her hand on my forearm. "Not in a sexual way or anything, but I wanted one too." She pushed her face into my hair; I could tell she was embarrassed. She continued, very quietly. "It looked like a lot of fun. I wanted to know how it felt. I--you looked...like you were doing what you were meant to do, I guess. Oh--please tell me to shut up!"

I rubbed her back. "No, no, I'm proud of you, baby. You're so strong and brave."

"I'm proud of you, Mom. I was really proud of you when you danced. Amina couldn't shut up about how graceful and sexy and gorgeous you were while we were riding back home."

I'd forgotten about that wrinkle. "About that: could you do me a favor and ask Amina not to talk about my performing?"

"I swore her to secrecy before we even saw you!" Rowan said.

"That's a relief," I said. I petted her hair while she rested against me.

"Did you have fun dancing?" she asked.

Without hesitation, I told her the truth. "I had a lot of fun! I always do."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds