"Short-Staffed? Make It Happen!"

Apparently, Rowan hadn't noticed Willow, and Willow hadn't noticed Rowan. But Willow was coming over to the house next weekend. Then Rowan would probably figure out who that girl I'd had such chemistry with was. Rowan's a very smart girl.

This was the part of the talk I had dreaded. I took a deep breath. "Honey, I have to ask you not to be shocked and not to tell anyone what I'm going to tell you now."

"I won't tell anyone, I promise," said my younger daughter.

"Willow was at the party. I didn't know she was going to be there. I think the bride-to-be used to be in her sorority."

"Willow was there? I didn't see her."

"You did, actually. But she didn't see you." I swallowed hard. "She got the lap dance you remembered."

Rowan's fingers had been absently rubbing my arm, but she stopped dead. "Are you serious, Mom?" she murmured.

I nodded slightly. "That was her. And she's coming to the house on Saturday to stay with us."

"Maybe she recommended your company when they decided to throw a bachelorette party?"

"Huh, I didn't think of that," I said. "Anyway, honey, I think Willow might be a lesbian."

"She is."

I was shocked yet again--not that Willow was gay, but that Rowan knew she was. How had I not had a heart attack over the last two days?

Rowan sat up just for a moment. "I thought you knew," she said to me. She relaxed again. "Her room was next to mine; I used to hear her bedsprings squeaking all the time when Khyria came over to 'study.' There were a few other sounds too."

"Are you sure that's what you were hearing?" I asked, feeling almost dreamy.

"Yeah, and I saw her sneak kisses once or twice. If she isn't gay, she's at least bi."

"Does your dad know this?"

"Probably. He used to talk to her a lot, since they're both hearing-impaired. She probably told him."

"That's true." I sighed. "I guess my little Willow has grown up. And so has Eddie." I patted Rowan's belly. "And so have you, honey."

"Thanks, Mom." Rowan shifted, putting her head in my lap. "Mom, when I'm old enough, can I dance for your company?"

"If you really want to. And if you're good enough. Every performer has to earn her spot," I said seriously.

She said, "You're the coolest mom ever."

I ran my fingers through her hair. "Thank you. I love you too."

Her eyes sparkled and her mouth twitched playfully. "So...can you give me a lap dance?" she asked.

"Not until you're 18, kiddo!" I winked at her and we laughed.

I was sure of one simple fact: things were going to be all right.

+The End+

End note: Like most authors, I love feedback. Please comment, vote, suggest, fave, criticize, etc.!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 847 milliseconds