Side-effects

"I really, really need you to fuck me right now," she moaned. "Please fuck my pussy."

I pulled back and slowly slid in deep, over and over, thrusting firmly but without too much force.

"Harder. Fuck me harder, please."

I let her tell me what she needed, and soon I was fucking her with a vigor that would have scared me on my own. She was moaning and crying out on every thrust, and soon came, letting out the sexiest moan/cry combination I had ever heard. Within seconds, she came again, followed by a string of orgasms every twenty to thirty seconds.

"Stop! I seriously can't take anymore! I don't know what that was, but it had to be the best side-effect of pregnancy ever!"

She took a few minutes to recover, which I spent looking at her naked form. I couldn't believe I had never before found pregnant women attractive. I knew I was going to check them out with frequency after this experience.

"Look at you being so patient with that big, hard cock. You are probably so ready to come, aren't you?" She leaned over a little and took my cock in her mouth. The fact it was covered tip to balls in her juices didn't faze her at all. She sucked a little deeper, mostly teasing the head, causing a sensation somewhere between pleasure and pain.

"Mmmmm. My pussy tastes really good!" she purred. To me, there is little sexier than a woman tasting herself and enjoying it. I felt the urge rise closer and knew I was going to come soon. Before I could warn her, she raised up and said, "come in my mouth."

She sucked deeper and harder, stroking with her hand from the base of my shaft. I stiffened and held my breath, letting the feeling wash over me. I exploded hard, shooting rope after rope into her wet and willing mouth. She milked me dry, swallowing my entire load. This time it was me who needed a moment to recover.

"I can't tell you how bad I needed that," she said, wiping the corner of her mouth with a saucy grin.

We cuddled up, with me holding her soft and warm curves. Sometime later I drifted off, falling into a well-earned sleep. Later, I woke to her going down on me. It was still fully dark, but I had no other sense of time.

She noticed I was awake. "Sorry to wake you, but I needed more. I want you to lay back and enjoy, please."

I did just that, feeling her warm mouth on my shaft. After 10 minutes or so, she shifted and straddled me, guiding me deep into her warm pussy. She rode me well, and I watched as she cupped her swollen tits in her hands and squeezed. She moved a hand back behind her and played with my balls as she fucked me. The sight of her round, sexy little body finding pleasure on my cock was a beautiful thing.

She rose off of me and turned, lowering herself reverse cowgirl on my hips. She hovered for a second as she adjusted my cock, then slowly let herself down. It took a second for me to realize, but instead of guiding me into her pussy, she was sinking down with my cock sliding into her ass. While she had played with my balls, she had taken the time to lubricate her ass with her wetness.

She sank down slowly, adjusting to me as she slid me fully into her tight rear entrance. She began to move. And I was treated with the sight of my cock between her cheeks and penetrating her puckered little hole.

She started to moan as she fucked herself anally with my cock, making soft little sounds followed by sharp little cries of pleasure.

"Your cock feels so good in my ass! You are the first real cock I have ever let in my ass. I have fucked myself silly with my dildo back there...another side-effect, I guess, but your cock feels so much better! Fuck, I'm gonna come!"

She came hard again and again, then slowed her pace, riding me slowly, pulling almost off, then sinking back down. I just watched as she took her pleasure until I needed my own release. She felt me thicken and told me to come in her ass.

"Fill my ass with your come!"

I finally became more than a fuck toy, grabbing her hips and making her move as I came deep in her ass. The feeling of my jets of come made her come one last time. She pulled off and laid forward across my legs, catching her breath. Her ass was spread wide in that position and I watched as my come began to dribble out of her distended ass.

She moved off and went to the restroom, returning to wipe me clean with a wet washcloth and hand towel.

She settled in against my chest and whispered in my ear, "Thanks for an incredible night. I told you I was fucking horny."

"That is one side-effect I love!" I responded.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Side-effects
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 517 milliseconds