Silver Anniversary

She could remember having made love only once in the past six months. She had tried on two occasions to interest him but he only shrugged and rolled over. She was devastated and instead of confronting him, she turned outward into her exercise and her friends.

It was after one of their Wednesday lunches that it happened. Bill and she were just finishing lunch when he casually mentioned that today was the day John was traveling. When she said yes, Bill made the first tentative move.

"Serena, I have a room here in the hotel. I would love it if you would spend the afternoon with me and let me make love to you. I have thought of nothing else for the past month and you are so beautiful that it makes me crazy." Bill reached over and took her hand in his and held it to his lips.

Serena sat there in shock. How was this happening? She was a married woman and Bill was her husband's best friend! This was insane, but more importantly, she was flattered and was actually considering it.

She just looked at Bill, her mind spinning, and finally said, "Yes, Bill. I'll spend the afternoon with you."

The look on his face was not what she expected. For a brief second, she saw lust and satisfaction and maybe a little smirk just before he smiled and said, "That's wonderful Serena. I know we can make each other happy and I'll do nothing that you don't want me to do. Let's go now. I can't wait to love you."

With that he got up and took her by the hand to lead her to the elevators. Once in the room, Bill quickly took her into his arms and kissed her with an urgency that took her breath away. He pulled her tightly to him and forced his tongue between her lips and entered her mouth. She felt his erection pressing against her stomach and the blood rose to her face. She felt on fire! She responded to his probing and they dueled with their tongues while he moved his hands under her blouse to cup her breasts. She moaned a little with the pleasure of it as he pushed her bra up over her tits to her chest, freeing them to his hands. He rolled her nipples between thumb and forefingers, causing them to harden and jut out. He reached behind her to free the bra and removed both her blouse and bra in one swift motion.

While she stood there, naked from the waist up, he removed his shirt and pants and let them fall to the floor. He stood back and looked at her.

"You are as beautiful as I thought you would be. You are incredible, Serena. I want to take you and make you mine."

With that he pulled her to him again and slid his hands under the waistband of her skirt and shoved it down with urgency. He now had her down to only her panties and he was completely naked. Somehow he had shed his boxers and his erection stood straight out in front of him. She looked down at it and took it in her hands as if she had never seen a cock before. She began to stroke its length while she continued to stare at it. It was only the second erect cock she had ever seen. She was a virgin when she married John.

Bill led her to the bed and had her sit down on the edge. He moved toward her with his cock at the level of her face. He stood there expectantly, wanting her to suck him off but she was not going to do that; certainly not yet. She looked up at him and just shook her head no. He tried to pull her face to his crotch but she resisted.

"I will make love with you but I won't do that to you; at least not now. If that isn't acceptable to you, we can just forget this ever happened."

She watched his face go through several different expressions including anger but finally settle into one of contrition.

"I'm sorry, Serena. Of course I won't ask you to do something you are not comfortable with. I promised and I meant it."

With that, he moved to sit beside her and again began to massage her tits and kiss her with that wonderful mouth of his. That she enjoyed and she let him move his hand down between her legs to her pussy. It was not yet wet and she would need some stimulation. He noticed this and began to rub her clit and run his finger between her swollen lips. As he continued this with the kisses, she began to become wetter.

Soon she was dripping and Bill determined that this was the time. He pushed her back to lie on the bed and moved between her spread legs. He took his cock in hand and moved it to her slit and pushed only the head in to allow her to feel the size and to wet his cock for lubrication. Since this was the first time for them, Bill tried to be careful and take it slow.

As he penetrated her, Serena tensed up. This was not right! This was wrong for her to cheat on John! What was she doing? As these thoughts swirled in her mind, she made an attempt to push him away but Bill finally pushed all the way in with one hard push. She exploded in pleasure as she felt him fill her as she hadn't been filled in some time. She forgot all except the feeling of him inside her. She raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist. She held him to her as he began to pump his cock in and out. She was now completely wet and the lubrication allowed her to enjoy him.

As Bill felt her relax, he increased his pace and was now fucking her hard and fast. He pushed himself up on his arms to look down at this gorgeous thing beneath him. He saw her face scrunched up with pleasure and her eyes closed in delight and he watched her through narrowed eyes as he fucked her.

It didn't last long enough as both of them felt the overwhelming pleasure rise to a crescendo. They exploded in climax together and the feeling was incredible. Bill continued to move in her and she pulled him to her body so tightly that he could hardly breathe. He emptied his sperm inside her and he thought he would never stop. She released him from her grip and he fell spent to lie on top of her. She made no complaint and he finally rose up to look at her beautiful face.

"That was incredible Serena. I have never cum like that before. I thought I had died and gone to heaven." He smiled down at her sweat covered face and dropped down to kiss her lips.

Serena was still lost in her feelings and she never even noticed Bill as he kissed her and began to stroke her breasts and thighs. She allowed him to take those liberties as she slowly awoke to the reality of what she had just done.

Serena opened her eyes to see Bill looking down at her. The only thing she could see at that point was his eyes, glinting with satisfaction. There was no love reflected there, as there was when the face looking down at her was her husband's face. She felt a sudden urge to throw up and she pushed against Bill's arms and chest to make him move off of her. He moved away and she ran to the bathroom and slammed and locked the door.

"Serena? Are you all right? Is something the matter? Talk to me Serena." Bill knocked on the door and jiggled the knob.

"Just leave me alone for a moment. I'll be fine. Please, just let me be." Serena's voice sounded as though she were crying.

Bill went to the bed and dressed. He knew what Serena was going through. It had been the same for him the first time he was unfaithful to Sally. But it passed. He knew that for a fact. She would be fine: he just had to be careful so that this could happen again.

Serena came out of the bathroom 10 minutes later, face washed and makeup gone. She looked terrible but still lovely. Bill waited to let her talk.

She finally looked at him and said, "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I guess it was the sudden realization that I just cheated on my husband of 25 years. I had no idea of the guilt and sadness I would feel. I'm not blaming you Bill; I just was unprepared for what I did. I never thought I was capable of this kind of betrayal."

"Don't think of it that way Serena. It was just two people enjoying each other. We're friends and we love each other as friends and we shared some pleasure. I don't want you to feel you're betraying John. I know you love him and not me. I love Sally but I can still feel love for you. Not the same love but different. We can continue to enjoy each other as long as we're careful not to let them know. They might be hurt and that's not necessary. We can keep this as our secret." Bill was very careful not to push her too far.

"I don't know how I feel right now. I just know I have to go home now. I want to be home by myself. I want my clothes now and I want to get dressed. Please leave now and I'll be fine." Serena looked at Bill finally and he could see the pain in her eyes. He thought it best if he did leave and let her work this out.

"I agree. I'll go and call you tomorrow. Just don't worry so much about something that was just an afternoon's pleasure. I would love to do this again when you are more comfortable with it. Goodbye Serena."

Bill left and Serena dressed. She put on some lipstick and tried to make herself presentable. She looked in the mirror but saw only guilt on her face. She knew everyone would see it and know what she had done. She decided to leave by the back stairs and not chance the elevator.

That afternoon at home she kept herself busy, knowing that she would have to face John when he came home later. She didn't know what she would do or say and she was certain that he would read the guilt on her face. By the time he arrived, she was a wreck. She tried to behave normally but was sure he saw something. Amazingly he was his usual self and asked her about her day. She mumbled something about typical and dull and that she thought she was coming down with something and turned it around to him as soon as she could.

Somehow she got through the evening and they finally went to bed. John was so tired that he just turned over and went to sleep. She said a prayer that she could live with herself and finally fell asleep. John was gone the next morning when she woke up and she was angry with herself for not making his breakfast as she did every other morning. He must have assumed that she still wasn't feeling well since he let her sleep. She cheated on him and he let her sleep thinking she was not feeling well.

The days went past and her guilt slowly disappeared. John suspected nothing and he continued in his way to ignore her and concentrate on his job and its pressing responsibilities. Friday of the following week, Bill called during the day and asked her if they could get together again the following Wednesday when John traveled. She initially said no, but he called several more times and she finally agreed just to get him to stop calling. She thought they could talk and she could break it off with Bill.

When she got to the room number that Bill had given her she stopped just outside the door. She hadn't decided what she was going to do but she knew she had to talk to Bill face to face. She knocked and he threw open the door. He smiled at her and pulled her into the room. She looked at his face and forgot all her planned words. She knew that she was going to do it again.

That time was similar to the first except that this time she enjoyed it more and stayed for an encore. Bill fucked her missionary style and then took her from behind. He had her lay down on her stomach and put a pillow under her hips. He then mounted her from behind and pushed into her. It felt wonderful and Bill maintained a good pace until she began to raise her ass up on each stroke. As she began to push back, he drove into her harder and harder. As he reached his climax, he was fucking her so hard she had to put out her hands to avoid having her head slam into the headboard. She loved it and came just as he stiffened inside her. When he was finished, he rolled over to her side, breathing so hard she was afraid he was going to have a heart attack but he just smiled. He again wanted her to give him a blowjob but she refused. He just looked disappointed but then he began to stroke his own cock as she rolled onto her side and watched. He finally told her to lie down on her back. As she settled back, thinking he would mount her again, he surprised her by straddling her at chest level and placing his erect cock between her tits.

He took her hands and put them on either side of her breasts and squeezed them over his cock. She immediately got the idea and let a man titty fuck her for the first time. She actually enjoyed it and watched Bill's face as he began to pick up the pace. She looked down at his cock sliding between her tits and wondered if she could put her mouth around the head as it moved up her chest. She raised her head and tried and was able to get her tongue on the head but that was all. It seemed to be enough for Bill as he groaned and shot a load of cum right at her face. She was caught by surprise and some got into her mouth. It was not very much and she swallowed by reflex, almost gagging. She had never swallowed John's cum and she had no intention of doing it for Bill. Bill hadn't noticed so she said nothing.

That night at home, she was able to act normally and she felt much better about what she had done. John still was paying no attention to her so she felt that she wasn't leaving him out. It was his choice, wasn't it? She still felt some guilt but she could live with it. John knew nothing and he would know nothing. She would see to it that he wasn't hurt while she simply took care of her needs. She never thought of confronting John about ignoring her needs. She simply thought it was easier looking elsewhere. This was his fault wasn't it?

They had continued with this routine for the next two months and she saw Bill five times all together. Each time they tried something new but, other than the one time, never anything she hadn't done with John. She still refused blowjobs but promised Bill that maybe the next time. He seemed content with that and she had to admit that he was a good lover. Not better than John and certainly not as big as John but good nevertheless. She never told him anything about her and John in bed even though he continued to ask her for comparisons.

Thus it was until today. She had broken the pattern by agreeing to meet Bill today at the hotel. He was going to be gone this Wednesday when John was scheduled to travel so he wanted to have 'make up sex' as he called it. He continued to harass her until she finally agreed to meet him at the usual time. John never came home for lunch and he rarely called when he was at work so she knew it would be safe. It was good as usual and she had sucked him off until he was hard but stopped. He complained but she just grabbed him and jacked him off while he watched. This always pleased him and this time was no exception. They had fucked twice afterwards and she was feeling pretty good when she got home.

At home that evening however, John's questions raised her alert warnings and she tried to maintain a calm exterior as he questioned her but she finally had to run to the bathroom. She finally got herself under control telling herself that he knew nothing and went back to finish the evening. When he began talking about their non-existant love life, she almost burst out with the truth. She stopped herself and decided to attack instead. She was angry, more at herself than at him but he couldn't tell the difference. She yelled at him and he finally backed down. He apologized and she felt less threatened. The evening was strained but they survived it.

The next morning John left without breakfast again; only the second time in their marriage. She was disturbed more by that than anything else. She had been making breakfast for John every morning for 25 years, even after they had been fighting. It was one constant in their marriage that they both took for granted. It was becoming apparent that they needed to do something about their relationship. She determined that she would end everything with Bill next week when they met. She couldn't do this anymore and she and John needed to talk about getting some counseling for their marriage. They had 25 years invested and she wanted to stay with him despite all that had happened. She truly loved John and she knew he loved her. They could survive this if he didn't know about her and Bill and if she could keep the secret. She knew she would because she had no choice. She knew her husband and she knew in her heart that John would never forgive her if he found out.

John

I stayed away from Serena as much as possible that weekend. I was so angry deep in my soul that I knew I had to avoid her. I knew that she and Bill would meet again and in spite of the pain I needed to convince myself that I should confirm what I already knew and not stop them. I had enough to know for sure what they had done but I needed more to convince a lawyer. I wanted to wait until after our anniversary party to tell her what I knew and I had a plan that would make this anniversary very special.

That Wednesday morning I told Serena that I was traveling to Johnsonville next week as usual but that it would be a short trip. I wouldn't leave until late morning and would be back by dinner. I told her I wanted to do some things to get ready for the party. I watched her pretty face smile at me and say something about looking forward to the party. She mumbled something about me finding someone else to make that trip to give me more time. She waited for another hour before she finally went to the phone to call Bill. I didn't bother to listen since it was being recorded. I'm sure they made plans for a different time. I was not looking forward to listening to their Wednesday afternoon get together but I knew it had to be done.

The day went very well since I was in a great mood and I found myself singing. I rarely had felt so good and it caught me by surprise to find that. This was likely the end of my marriage and why did I feel so good about that? That thought cooled me down and the pain returned with a vengeance. I wondered what I was going to do next. Why not listen to what Serena told Bill about today? Good thought!

I went to the basement shop and rewound the tape for today and pressed play. I heard Serena's voice as she called her lover, Bill.

"Hello, Bill. John just told me that he would be changing his schedule for next Wednesday. He's leaving later and he'll be home earlier. We can still meet at lunchtime but I have to be home by 2:00 in case he's home earlier than planned."

"I don't know why he changed plans. He didn't say, other than to do some things for the anniversary party. I don't know."

"I don't think he knows anything. He would certainly tell me if he did. He wouldn't keep it to himself."

"I don't know, but I meant it when I said that we have to end this. He may not have to travel much anymore. We will have to talk later. John's lurking around here somewhere."

The rest of the conversation was just like this with nothing worth keeping on the tape. I erased it and reset it to zero. So Serena was going to end it: but it was already too late. I was hurting again as I walked back upstairs. I would keep listening and go from there.

For the next two weeks, I kept to my plan. Serena and Bill kept their meeting for that following Wednesday. I couldn't wait when I came home and went out to her car while she was setting the table for dinner. I got the recorder out of the trunk and took it downstairs to my shop. I checked the counter and noted that there was 2 hours of tape used. I was sure that it would be very interesting. I couldn't wait till I could listen to it.

After dinner, I told Serena that I was working on some things downstairs and would only be about an hour. She just nodded since I usually spent very little time there anyway. She was just setting down for her usual evening knitting.

I listened to the tape and was rewarded with an hour of them fucking each other and her doing some things that I considered to be low key but he apparently enjoyed it. It seemed that Bill was as unimaginative as he was stupid. I listened to the first part closely and then let the rest of it go as more of the same. What I heard was actually rather dull:

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds