Simon House Origin Pt. 01

"Please. God, Mother, take it out. Oh, shit!"

"Akk," Clare lost the use of her tongue as the pain overwhelmed her mind.

Ida could feel the cock sliding in and out of her daughter's body. The pleasure and pain the pressure was putting on her clit was driving her crazy as she inched closer and closer to the largest orgasm she ever had.

"Oh, fuck. Oh fuck. Oh Fuck!" Ida screamed like a crazed banshee as she came. Cum began climbing up the fake cock from the hanging balls, ripping her soul from her body in the process. Up and out of her body, into Clare's vagina before slamming into her womb, burning everything as the cum slammed into the unprotected insides of her daughter.

For a brief instant, Ida and Clare's souls touched. Ida marveled at the innocence she felt and cringed at the terror and fear her actions had caused, almost hating herself for what she had done to Clare.

Clare felt her mother's soul as it moved past hers. All the anger, hatred, and pain were almost more than she could take.

The touch only lasted the blink of an eye before the currents reversed, and Clare's soul was sucked out of her old body and into her mother's through the metal cock that bound them together.

With its purpose done, the cock shrank and returned to its metal state, falling out of the women's vaginas and onto the floor with a clang.

The old witch caught Ida's old body, which now housed Clare's soul, and carried her out of the circle, binding her arms and legs so she couldn't interfere with the rest of the ceremony. Reentering the circle with Ida's new body bound to the altar, she quickly cut the bindings holding down Ida's new body, helping Ida off the platform.

"How do you feel?" the old witch inquired curiously, eyeing the young woman's body held loosely in her grip. Now that the transfer was done, she planned to use Ida.

"I'm a little dizzy," Ida admitted but was able to stand up without much assistance from the old woman.

"Good. Good. Now, there's just one thing left to do. You must toss your old body inside the summoning circle without breaking it. If you damage the circle, the demon may be able to escape," the old witch said, leading Ida carefully out of the first circle and over to Clare's new body.

Ida looked down on herself. She knew this was the last thing to seal the bargain, but she had some reservations about getting rid of the body she was born with.

"You must hurry. The moon is almost set," the witch prompted.

Ida gave her a look but knew she was right.

"Sorry, Princess. This is where we part company," Ida said. She felt worse about this than she thought and blamed the brief touching of their souls as the reason. She had always assumed her daughter was a selfish little bitch. It turns out that Ida was the one who was selfish, and she knew she would have to live with that.

At least I will still be alive, Ida thought as she carried the almost dead weight of her old body over to the swirling smoke in the summoning circle.

"Please, Mother. Don't do this," Clare managed to cough out, tears running down her face.

"Sorry, Princess. I don't have a choice any longer. Besides, like your father was always fond of saying, 'no loose ends,'" Ida said as she tossed her old body inside the circle.

The darkness parted and swirled around Clare, who let out a blood-curdling scream that echoed through the room before suddenly being cut off.

"Did I make it?" Ida turned to the old witch.

"Yes, with a few minutes to spare," the old witch confirmed, unable to contain her glee.

"Good. I hate to think I did all of this for nothing," Ida tiredly smiled as she grabbed the old witch's bony arm and jerked her into the air, tossing her inside the summoning circle.

"Why the hell did you do that?" the witch demanded as she frantically drew wards in the air, but it was useless as the shadows shredded her like they had Clare.

"There are no loose ends, remember?" Ida commented as she watched until the witch was gone.

Ida felt a sense of invincibility as the strength of Clare's body registered in her mind.

"Stupid child never appreciated anything," Ida commented, marveling at how her body moved as she turned in place.

"Remember your tithe," a deep voice emanated from all around her, sending shivers through her soul despite the protections etched in the ground.

"What tithe? You got what you bargained for," Ida spoke back affirmatively, looking at the charred remains of her husband, Albert, his mother, Florence, and her old body that Clare had inhabited for a very brief time before the demon took her soul.

Out of the shadows, a seemingly small demon emerged. Ida wasn't fooled. She knew the size was what it wanted her to see, not what it really was. It moved to the edge of the circle it was contained in, touching the wards, causing them to flare brightly in the gloom.

"The tithe you promised in exchange for your continued freedom," the creature chortled.

Part of the wards she had drawn glowed brighter until she could see them clearly among the larger wards around them. Without them being highlighted, they looked to be part of the other wards, but with a sinking feeling, she realized they were not. They were part of a hidden clause, a contract inside of a contract.

"You tricked me!" Ida screamed, coming dangerously close to crossing the wards that kept her safe.

"How it is my fault you didn't read the fine print?" the demon tried to look innocent. How the hell it pulled it off, she had no idea, but the asshole actually was projecting it.

Ida dug her nails into her new hands. It seemed that she had to continue feeding the demon sexual energy.

She would figure a way out of this later, even if it took a few hundred years. After all, she could just find a new body and transfer into it.

The demon's laughter got louder as if it was reading her thoughts.

Maybe it can, a troubling thought occurred to Ida.

"Silly mortal, the transference can only happen once. Your soul would shred during another transfer. No, you will either serve me like the others or become a plaything for one of my kin."

It was then that what Ida had thought were tendrils of smoke from hell transformed into twisted columns of disincorporated souls. They twisted against each other, giving the appearance of smoke billowing up, but there was no fire.

Their only distinguishing features were their eyes. Blues, browns, greens, and even some were red. Each seemed to bore into her mind, wanting control over her body.

Ida felt her body flush, her nipples harden until they hurt, and her clit started to throb as her pussy started to leak juices that ran down her thighs.

Cum for us! The entities chanted while the demon looked on, amused, drinking in the sexual energy escaping from Ida's body.

Ida felt her hands moving over her body, obeying the others. She wanted so badly to cum, to let them possess her, use her. She felt an orgasm approach as her fingers twisted her nipples.

"Oh, yes," Ida muttered as her right hand moved to her pussy, as she started to finger her clit.

Just a little more, and she would cum.

She needed this so badly.

"Get out of my head!" Ida screamed, pulling her hands away from her body and dropping to her knees, breathing hard as she pushed everything out.

After regaining control of herself, she looked up at the demon who stood across from her.

"You are stronger-willed than most, but in the end, it won't matter. You will join the rest and serve," it said, almost mocking her.

"Maybe, but that is years from now," Ida stood her ground and severed the circle, breaking the summoning. With a flash, the demon and its hoard of followers were gone, leaving only a slowly spreading fire that was consuming the manor where the ritual had been performed.

Ida quickly dressed and looked one last time at the bodies of her family as the flames quickly began to consume the building.

"I wish I could say I was sorry for how this went, but I'm not," Ida stomped off proudly.

She could hear the cries of alarm coming from outside, so she stumbled out the door, coughing and playing the part of a daughter whose family was trapped inside the burning building.

"Miss Clare, are you ok?" One of the constables asked.

"Yes, but my family is still in there!" Ida proclaimed, pointing at the burning building.

Hours later, Ida rode in the back of a carriage, looking at the world through new eyes, those of a nineteen-year-old woman.

She thought that everything would be perfect after the transfer. She had no close family to control her life anymore and enough money to live comfortably for the rest of her eternal life.

No, the mundane things had worked out perfectly.

It was the supernatural ones that had fucked her over.

*************************************************************************************************************

Two years had passed since the night she had taken her daughter's body, and Ida had worked hard to establish herself and to learn everything she could about what she began calling the curse.

She sat brooding, looking out the window into the dark forest, the limbs still bare from winter.

Cold and barren, just like me, Ida thought with anger and regret. The old witch hadn't told her so many things. The transfer was a one-time thing, for instance. Or that the transfer would render her daughter's body unable to have children.

I guess not being able to have children of my own does allow me to channel my maternal instincts into something constructive. Ida thought.

She had purchased an estate in the country, away from prying eyes, and opened an elite finishing school where wealthy families could send their troubled sons and daughters to rein in their wild, destructive lifestyles.

While the school did provide some legitimate training in social dynamics taught by real instructors in the subjects, it was created for the special cases that Ida had hand-picked staff that the school would handle.

Their idiot parents sent their mostly innocent young adult children to Ida. She returned them as compliant model adults who followed their parent's wishes. None of them knew the truth about the horrors their children endured nor the costs. Both: to their lives, they were drastically shortened, or to their immortal souls, they were steadily siphoned to feed a demon.

Closing the book in front of her, Ida turned and looked at her latest student. An eighteen-year-old blonde heiress from an industrial family. The young woman had arrived less than a week ago and was already under Ida's control. She was squatting; knees spread, her hands behind her head, fingers interlaced, which forced her medium-sized breasts forward as she sucked the large cock of Frank, another one of Ida's projects.

The process was working well. Ida had renegotiated the pact with the demon. He loaned her some of the corrupted souls he had acquired over the years to 'start' her school. When they weren't being used, they resided inside a ruby the size of her fist. As the school became profitable, both monetarily and in harvesting souls, Ida returned the loaned souls to the demon along with a tithe of the new one and kept the best she harvested for herself.

Ida watched as the entities that controlled the two young adults steadily siphoned their sexual energy, feeding the ruby crystal.

"Stop draining him so fast," Ida admonished the entity controlling Frank. It looked at her through his eyes, turning his brown eyes blue momentarily as it radiated hate and made a half-hearted attempt to control Ida.

Ida just raised her eyebrows and tapped her foot. The entity, which used to be a young shepherd's daughter named Beth from a hamlet a few miles away, dropped its eyes and obeyed, letting Frank enjoy the blowjob the young woman was giving him.

Ida walked up behind Frank, running her hands over his chest lightly before she pinched his nipples.

"Oh, shit. Miss Simon. Are you sure Anna hasn't done this before?" Frank sank his hands in Anna's hair, pulling her hard against his pelvis.

The entity controlling Anna overrode her gag reflex, allowing Frank's cock to slide down the young woman's throat without issue.

"Trust me, Frankie. Your cock is the first one she has ever seen," Ida dropped her hands, running them over his thighs before reaching between his legs and cupping his balls.

"Do you like her?" Ida whispered into his ear, licking his earlobe.

"Fuck yeah," Frank said, pulling his cock almost all the way out of Anna's mouth before driving it home again.

"I am so glad to hear that," Ida smiled, gently squeezing Frank's balls as he fucked Anna's face roughly.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum," Frank shouted, grabbing Anna's hair and pulling her face tight to him.

"Don't cum down her throat, Frank. Cover the little bitch so everyone knows who owns her," Ida suggested as she stepped to the side.

Frank grunted and pulled his cock out of Anna's mouth as his first rope of cum left the tip, hitting her mostly in the mouth. The rest he used to paint her face and chest before he staggered backward and sat on a chair behind him.

Anna didn't move as the cum on her body started to cool.

Ida walked up to Anna, squatting down in front of her. The entity controlling Anna, one of the first Ida created after snatching a beggar woman off the streets, released some of its hold over the young woman.

Anna's eyes fluttered open. Anna saw Frank sitting across from her, his cock laying limp in his lap, and blushed, looking away.

What's going on? What am I doing here? Why is Frank sitting there with no clothes on? WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES? WHY CAN'T I MOVE? WHY AM I SQUATTING LIKE THIS? Anna's thoughts were becoming more panicked.

Ida saw the panic setting in. "It's ok, Anna. Look at me. Anna," Ida gently took Anna's cum covered face and turned it toward her.

"Calm down, Anna."

Anna's normal response at this point would be to faint. It was one of the reasons her parents had sent her to Ida. The entity was keeping her from doing that, so Anna was starting to shake instead.

Slap! Ida raised her hand to slap Anna again.

"I said to calm down. Do I need to slap you again?"

Anna shook her head. No one had ever hit her. The shock of it was far worse than the pain.

"Use words," Ida demanded.

"No, Mistress Ida," Anna said, tears starting to form in her eyes.

Ida reached for the entity that was inside Anna.

I don't want her ashamed of her body or think it wrong to show it to Frank or me, at least when she is alone with either of us. She is to stay submissive to either of us, otherwise, only what is proper for her station.

Ida felt the entity acknowledge the instructions and watched Anna's eyes flutter as the changes to her personality were implemented.

"Good. Now that I have your attention, I received a cable this morning from both of your fathers. It seems they have finished negotiating your marriage. The only sticking point is both of your behaviors."

"Frank," Ida turned to the young man.

"Her father is concerned that your wandering eye will lead you to seek comfort outside the marriage to his daughter."

Ida turned back to Anna.

"His father is concerned you will not be strong enough to stand up to the riggers of being Frank's wife. The last thing he wants for his son is a fragile wife who has to be kept away from the rest of the world."

"I'm not fragile," Anna said, displaying a little fire.

Good, the changes are starting to work, Ida thought. Each experiment taught her something. Changing personalities was still tricky.

"Frank, would you be happy taking Anna for your wife? Before you answer, remember that means no more screwing around with the maids, wives of your friends, etc."

Frank thought about it. He did like screwing around. Nothing beats catching a maid and screwing her in a room she was supposed to be cleaning. If the bitch gets pregnant or says anything, she just disappears, so there was no real downside for him. Looking at Anna, squatting before him, showing her pussy and breasts and with her angelic face, something deep inside him wanted just her.

He didn't know that he was being manipulated. Both families had paid a lot of money for Ida to use her talents on their spoiled children.

"Yes, I would," Frank answered, surprising both himself and Anna.

"Anna, would you be happy being Frank's wife, knowing that you would have to be a partner for him, not a wallflower that faints when things get tough?"

Anna had thought that marriage was something she would eventually be forced to do and was surprised that she had a say in the matter at all. She looked over at Frank. He was cute and muscular, and his thingie, cock the word popped into her mind. His cock was nice, and his... cum, another word popped into her mind, tasted good.

Oh my God! I had his cock in my mouth, and he shot his cum all over me! Anna thought, blushing. Her entire body felt like it was on fire for some reason, with the center of the heat radiating from between her legs... Your pussy, more words popped into existence.

Focus, Anna, a voice in her head said, and the fire seemed to subside. Not go out, just the focus shifted to the question Ida had asked.

"I would love to be his wife," Anna said in a rush, the words causing the fire to blaze again, hotter than before.

Anna's body started slowly shaking as she moaned. The fire was so hot. Anna knew there was pleasure on the other side of the fire. She didn't know how she knew, only that if the fire could finish burning through her body, pleasure unlike anything she had ever felt would consume her.

Frank watched Anna as sweat ran down her body and juices began to leak from her pussy.

"What's wrong with her?" he asked, concerned for the woman he was going to marry.

"She is about to experience her first orgasm," Ida said, standing up and moving to the side.

"Do you want to help her?" Ida inquired.

Frank found himself on his knees in front of Anna, the entity inside having prompted him to move.

"Place your fingers against her pussy. A little higher. Feel the hard nub?" Ida asked, kneeling next to Frank, stroking his cock.

Frank swallowed his face inches from Ann's cum covered one, "Yes."

"That is her clit. Gently rub that. See how her body responds?"

Anna moaned, her hips jerking towards the fingers rubbing her private parts. No, her clit, a part of her mind supplied the name.

"Anna, you can move your arms. Wrap them around Frank's neck and pull him close while he helps you have your first orgasm," Ida instructed as she moved his cock lower until it slipped through Anna's outer lips but missed her vagina.

Frank tried to pull away, Anna was covered in his cum, and the idea of her touching him was gross, but the entity wouldn't let him.

Anna put her forehead against Franks, looking him in the eyes as she got closer to something terrible and wonderful. An orgasm. She no longer wondered where the names were coming from. She must have heard them but, like all good girls, pushed them from her mind.

Ida moved around the couple, enjoying the sight of Anna's ass clenching as she ground her pussy against Frank's cock as she instinctively moved her body. Ida could see Frank's cock playing peek-a-boo as the head would pop out when Anna pushed her pelvis all the way forward.

Putting her hand between Anna's legs, Ida applied pressure, holding Frank's cock tightly against Anna's pussy, causing both young adults to moan with the new stimulation.

"Anna, kiss Frank, let him taste his cum," Ida whispered into Anna's ear.

Frank pulled away from Anna's open mouth, not wanting to taste cum, his or anyone's. The entity squashed the revolution that flooded his mind, removing the last of his inhibitions.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds