Simon House Origin Pt. 01

The two lovers kissed for the first time. Their hands ran over each other's bodies as they ground their pelvises together, climbing closer and closer to an orgasm.

"Would my pets like to cum?" Ida asked the pair.

"Yes!" they both exclaimed in unison.

"If I let you, until the day you die, you will only have eyes for each other unless I say otherwise. Understood?"

"Yes!" They were past the point of caring about anything other than cumming.

"Then you may cum," Ida said, instructing both entities to push hard on the orgasms the two lovers were so close to having.

Anna started jerking as the very first orgasm of her life ripped through her body and mind, ending all conscious thought as she squirted cum on the floor and collapsed in Frank's arms.

Frank came hard, shooting so hard his balls hurt, covering Ida's hand and forearm before she pulled away, leaving the rest to cover Anna.

Ida licked her fingers clean, enjoying the cum Frank had given her before taking a towel and cleaning the rest off. She tossed the towel at Frank.

"Clean up the mess on the floor and carry her over to the tub," Ida said, turning away from the young lovers and pulling the cord for the maid.

"Is she ok?" Frank worried because Anna wasn't awake.

"She is fine; just give her a few minutes to recover," Ida dismissed, watching as the entity rewrote part of Anna's personality to match what her father had requested. When it was finished, the entity retreated from Anna, returning to the ruby until needed again.

The maid arrived, unaware of anyone other than Ida, even as Frank tried desperately to hide.

"Fill the tub and bring extra towels," Ida told Lottie.

Lottie started a fire in the mantle and left the room, returning only to fill the kettle over the fireplace with water.

By the time the water was hot, Anna was awake.

"Frank, you will bathe Anna. I want you to become familiar with her body. Anna, after he finishes, you are to bathe him. This isn't sexual, just clean-up time. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," both young adults said, looking dejected.

"While I am thinking about it, nothing sexual is to happen between the two of you until after the wedding. Am I understood?" Ida confirmed sternly, making sure the entity in Frank solidified the instructions. She didn't worry about Anna. That instruction was already in place.

"Yes, Mistress," they both said. Anna giggled this time, causing Frank to smile.

"Good. I have other things to attend to. Once you are both clean, you are to return to your routines and not mention this to anyone, ever."

They both nodded, and Ida left the room.

Ida walked down the corridor and found Lottie cleaning a room.

Shutting the door behind her, Ida removed her skirt and dropped nude from the waist down in a chair.

"Lottie, service me," Ida said.

Lottie stopped cleaning and hurried over to her mistress. Dropping to her knees, she started licking the pussy that was the center of her world.

"Ahh, right there. Suck on my clit. Harder. That's it. Stick your tongue inside me."

Ida grabbed the back of Lottie's head, holding her face tight against her folds as she started to shake and squirt. Lottie kept her mouth open, knowing from experience that her mistress wanted her to catch her squirt and show her before she swallowed it.

After catching her breath, Ida pushed Lottie away and redressed before leaving the maid to her duties. For her part, Lottie went back to work, completely forgetting about Ida's visit and looking forward to getting home, suddenly wanting to fuck her husband.

Ida went to her office and typed up her responses to Anna and Frank's fathers before sending them off by courier.

Looking outside, she knew that tonight was the night the tithe was due to the demon. She had felt the entities returning with the people they had captured over the last few hours. The tithe was due once a year; each time, the entities had to range further from the house to find suitable victims to feed the demon.

Another problem that will need to be solved, Ida thought as she walked into the library and depressed a hidden switch, swinging open the doorway that led to the catacombs below the school and the waiting souls to be harvested.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 351 milliseconds