Simply His Ch. 22-26

"Ready to go home? I need to clear my thoughts and I could use some change of scenery." Caleb whispered into my ear and I smiled at him. "Lead and I follow, Alpha." I said and he chuckled.

After a quick lunch, he took a shower and I laid on bed comfortably still processing Cara's words during our walk in the morning. I still had goosebumps when I thought about meeting Caleb's wolf, the real wolf, and the thought of bedding him was scary and attractive at the same time. I closed my eyes and sighed, then felt his wet arms wrap around me; he laid naked next to me and I giggled at the contact of his warm and steamy body against mine. "Where is your mind?" he whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head to look at him; he loves keeping me spooned, but I managed to turn around and face up to see him better. "I asked you for a towel and you didn't reply. Is there something troubling you?" He asked, not really concerned but curious. I felt his gaze melting me slowly, and I closed my eyes trying to find the words to approach the subject. Yes, no matter how much I trusted him, talking about having sex with an animal was still a strong taboo in my head and for the sake of anything holly I was entitled to doubt and question my sanity. "I am a bit afraid..." I finally confessed, and opened my eyes to find his own ones widen with surprise. "What are you afraid of? I am not letting Cornelius or Agape's pack near you... ever..." He started and I shook my head. "...of your wolf..." I half whispered and he stiffened. "Why... what are you afraid of?"

I sighed and took a deep breath. "I know I have to meet your real wolf and be with him in order to close the circle, to make the mating complete..."

"Meadow... I am not pushing you nor rushing you into anything, please don't be afraid... I am giving you all the time in the world... I can't lose you, I just can't." He looked at me with haunted eyes and I rushed to hold his face in my hands and kiss his lips softly. "That is what is scaring me..."

He pulled back, shock and confusion written in his face just as I predicted it. "Caleb... what scares me is, even though I am afraid, I can't deny there is a part of me, a really big one, that wants to meet your wolf and let him touch me." I shivered and closed my eyes as I said it, the way I felt was now undeniable. "I am terrified of how I feel about this, because I want to meet your wolf and finish the process. I want you, all of you Caleb. And it is so scary I am afraid I am going crazy just thinking about it." I sighed and felt a tear slowly sliding down, and he caught it with his thumb. "My princess..." he whispered and crushed his lips on mine, making me gasp in surprise. I replied the kiss with passion and need, our tongues desperately seeking each other. After he broke apart I felt myself panting and trying to catch my breath. He stood up in all his naked mighty glory and looked directly into my eyes. "He has been waiting for you so long... but we will go slow, ok?" He said and I nodded. "Do you want to start now?" I nodded again, unable to speak, afraid to go back on my words. "Don't panic... I will let him out now but we will go slowly, day by day... so you can get used to his presence and touch before we try anything more..." He waited for my reply and I felt myself shiver. "Ok..." I whispered, almost as if my body was taking over and deciding before my mind could say no. He was offering me the chance to slowly, daily, meet his wolf and get used to him. He smiled, a smile that made everything worth it. He dropped down to his knees and shifted effortlessly, I found myself caught by the beauty of his transformation. He was much larger than the other werewolves and Cara said it was the alpha bloodline running through his veins. There was a sense of royalty and elegance in the way he moved and each part of his grey fur shined.

And there he stood at the edge of the bed and he huffed a few times, his paw scratching his maw. I slowly crawled towards him and reached to scratch him with a smile. I knew this was a trick to present himself less scary to me and I appreciated the gesture. He licked my hand and I took a deep breath. "It's ok Caleb, let him out." I said and he gave a step back and lowered his head. I held quiet and still, then I saw as he slightly flinched and his body's posture changed. He now stood up straight and his look was defiant as he looked around and finally howled out. I covered my ears as the sound was loud enough to leave me deaf. He then focused on me, I was scared to death yet I held my place still, lowering my head. He paced side to side and sniffed me and howled a bit more quietly this time. He gave a step closer and buried his wet nose on my neck, which made me shiver. A small whimper came from him and I knew he was just trying to get my scent as much as he could. All this time Caleb was holding him in and driving him crazy, afraid he would hurt me. But even though he was more dominant and frankly, scarier; I knew it was part of Caleb and he only wanted me to accept him. I slid a hand around his neck and caressed his soft fur. He licked my neck and I felt myself quiver, half closing my eyes and digging my fingers into his skin. Finally he pulled back and licked my face, making me giggle. He seemed to enjoy my reaction.

"Hi there..." I finally told him, he moved his head up and down as if acknowledging me. "I wanted to say this in person... I am sorry." I said softly and he tilted his head confused, I saw him majestically sit on his back legs in front of me. "I know Caleb has been keeping you on a leash in the sake of my well being." He huffed and I almost laughed, he probably felt more like caged rather than leashed, but he understood my point. "I also understand you only let him hold you because you were afraid of losing me too, right?" I asked and he slowly broke his proud pose to nod and lower his head to level it to me. "I wanted you to know it was worth it. I don't know how things would have turned out if either he or you rushed things, I might have freaked out to be honest." I said almost in a whisper and he yelped, licking my face again and making me laugh. "I just wanted to let you know your efforts were worth it... and I am really glad to finally meet you." I said and he pressed his maw against my mouth making me freeze on the spot, then I realized he was trying to kiss me and I blushed when I simply closed my eyes. It only lasted a few seconds, then he parted away. I smiled as I felt tingles where his maw was seconds ago. I started to feel more relaxed near him, the feared deadly wolf warrior was just as Caleb only a bit more primal and proud.

As I was sitting on the bed, it was easier for me to laid on the side. He followed me, laying himself on the floor next to me. I reached out to caress him and he closed his eyes. All this time I saw him take deep breaths and fill his lungs with my scent. I was so happy. "Thank you..." I whispered to him and his eyes opened to focus on me; we stared at each other and a great sense of comfort took over me. "Maybe tomorrow we can go for a walk you and me, I think we both need to be set free a bit more." I giggled and he made a funny sound as if he was laughing too, I felt like we both would get along just perfectly.

--***--

Chapter 24

"The Mark - Part 1"

*Caleb*

I can finally breath, relieved that she is no longer afraid of me... all of me. Last couple of days I could just enjoy relaxing and letting my wolf enjoy some time with her, and at last my wolf has stopped holding a grudge on me. Damn it is hard to live with your beast.

Today we are having some time alone at the woods, and I am going to talk to her about the things that still trouble her. Last night she asked me for answers, and I begged for time to put my thoughts in order. I can't postpone this any longer, and I had being avoiding discussing the subject to her. I need to reward Cara for having a talk with her. I sigh and take a deep breath, I am too rusty for these things, I've let myself go on other subjects and just assumed things will get in her system without explaining. Stupid of me, but I am planning to fix this.

After I made sure everything was in order, I took her with me to the forest towards the stream. I already made sure no one would come near us so she can feel comfortable. Tho I have to admit, she has been walking and talking around my people and fitted in perfectly. She has a charm, just simple and easy going, they like her.

When we reach the clearing she sighs, looking around the scenery. It is one of my favorite parts of my territory, the place I used to come to think. The waterfall and stream add to the magic.

"I really love this place." She says after a few seconds of silence.

"I love you in it." I reply and she blushes letting me hold her. I will never get tired of seeing her blush, I hope I never stop making her.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

*Meadow*

I think I've forgotten how many days I had been here, it just feels as if every day is perfect. I have to remind myself later to talk to Carter soon, and catch up on how things are going back at the office. I am thankful that Caleb gives me plenty of time to work on my project at the command center while he deals with his everyday routine, he added a desk for me right next to his. At first, it took time for me to concentrate as I was fascinated by his daily tasks; I honestly wasn't aware how much paper work would go by him, his security business, the town and the expenses, even calling other alphas to work on treaties and solve disputes. Luckily in the end I got my mind focused into my own work, and every afternoon we would go out on a walk. Much of each walk was with his wolf.

I was happy when he said he would take the day off and spend it with me completely, no work distractions. And now I find myself mesmerized by the beauty of his land under daylight. The last time I had a chance to see this area I was caught up in wisps magic and lost consciousness before I could enjoy it completely.

"Where is your mind wandering?" He asks me, and I turn around to see him lay a blanket in the grass and some comfortable pillows. I sigh and join him before he starts to take out food and drinks. "Hold on for a minute, let's enjoy this view." I tell him and he chuckles, pulling me in his arms as he rests sideways and I lay against his stomach almost sitting so I can get a view of his eyes.

"You have a place that came out of dreams here, inside an already fantastic world." I say as he puts his arm around mine and brushes it slowly up and down caressing me. "It is only magical to me because you are in it." He whispers as he leans to kiss my other arm.

We sit here in silence, and even though we are calm and enjoying the moment, I can sense there is something that has been troubling him for a while. I am not sure how long I will be holding quiet about this before I ask him what is wrong. Then he clears his throat and brings my attention to him.

"Meadow... I have been failing you on something that should have been of great importance... and that is, communication. I owe you some explanations and answers I guess... so please ask away, I really want to take a chance now and mend this with you." He surprises me and I am caught a little off guard for a while. He waits for me patiently until I gather my thoughts and look at him. "I guess, I had been learning a little from here and there..." I start, a little nervous, then he shakes his head. "It should have been me. I should be the one explaining things to you, but I had forgotten over time how to deal with this. I didn't have anyone human I cared about enough to take the time to explain how things work. I am sorry again."

I smiled and caressed the side of his face as I looked in his eyes. "You are doing well now, so stop apologizing." He nodded with a new childish smile on his face, and I couldn't help but to chuckle. "What did Cara told you about the mark?" He startled me again with his question, I take a deep breath before answering. "She said you would bite me in either my neck or my shoulder, while we are... making love... I mean, while I am making love to you as a wolf. And this will complete the circle." I trailed off and he nodded, then he looked far into the woods while he replied. "The mark can be before, during, or after... but most do it during, because it creates a connection between both subjects that enhances the experience, reaching higher peaks of pleasurable sensations." I tilted my head looking at him, a little shocked; he continued. "It makes the orgasm stronger, it makes the feeling on your skin more alive. The connection is so strong."

I nodded slowly, pondering his words, and he was patient with me, holding silent. After a while, I looked into his mellow eyes and felt fear; not from me but from him. "Sometimes I feel this... strange impulses, is the mating pull which affects me?" He chuckled and I felt a bit at ease, if he was chuckling then it meant it wasn't that bad. "You are handling this better than anyone I've ever known, my princess..." he whispered and I shivered. "What...?"

He nodded again. "The mating pull is a strong physical bond that pulls both mates to join in body and soul, like a cosmic event in their lives."

I swallowed hard, I wasn't going crazy after all. "So... after you and I complete this... mating process, I am going to stop feeling like I can't breath unless you are close?" He smiled and squeezed me tightly to him. "Well, it will make me a bit sad you won't crave me like that anymore I guess, but yeah, you won't feel like you are losing your will to live if we are a bit apart." He chuckled a little after seen me blush, I don't know why but I just said the first thing that came to my head and I wasn't really thinking what it was until they left my lips. "I am sorry, but it has been awhile since I felt so out of control. I am not used to it."

"Princess... do you regret it?" He, again, shocked me with his question. "What? Caleb, I haven't felt as alive as I do now since... I don't even remember since when. I am aware much of this is dreamy and insane at the same time, but I know that even like this, it is me the one who has chosen and is still choosing to follow my instincts and feel I must do what I crave." He released a breath I never noticed he was holding; he laid on the blanket and looked up to the sky. "Sometimes I feel like I am not worth it. Like any moment you will tell me you had enough and you are tired of trying... I struggle thinking I might be pushing you too much or not giving you enough space. I guess, deep down inside, I am still more human than I want to admit." He closed his eyes and I felt a different connection growing between us, one that it was likely to pull us closer. "I am glad you feel like that..." I said as he opened his eyes to look at me with some fear. "Because I feel the same... I am afraid of not being worth it, of making you bored or tired of waiting for me. I fear I am pushing you, or not giving you enough of what you want, all at the same time. I am human, so knowing you have similar fears only makes me understand US better." I sighed and he smiled, his fingers caressing my back gently.

"So what if I want you to mark me now...?" I asked and I couldn't believe I said it out loud. He blinked twice and looked at me serious. "Do you really want to, or are you trying to please me?" He asked and I felt a sense of relief when he said that. He was still giving me chances to back away, after all we have gone through and all our talks, he still was worried about me. This only confirmed my wishes, I want to be his in deeper ways. I wasn't sure if I could go all the way until I actually felt this mystic connection everyone talked about.

I tilted my head slightly and pulled my short hair aside, exposing him my shoulder and neck. I closed my eyes just as I felt him tense. "I love you Caleb, and I want to take the next step." I said with trembling lips. He growled lowly and I felt his hands take a firm grip on me. He kissed me with passion, trapping my lips and soul in the process. I felt his arms wrap viciously tight around me and my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I moaned as he kissed my cheeks, my eyes and my forehead. He reached my neck and sucked the skin gently, kissing me there lovingly. Then he reached that spot, the one that drives me to my limits; I felt his tongue caress me and I moaned loudly, not caring how desperate I sounded. "Meadow... please be mine..." I heard him ask me in a whisper and it shocked me the sincerity of his plea. "Yours... I am all yours... mark me Caleb..." I barely finished whispering his name when I felt his sharp fangs break the thin fabric of my skin. There was a shot of pain and pleasure mixed in ways I never felt before; electricity ran thru my body and I felt myself burn with the most intense and pleasurable fire. I felt myself float; all the while his teeth remained right where I wanted them. Suddenly I felt my heart pace faster and quicker, yet I was calm. It wasn't until I started to focus that I realized I was feeling Caleb's heart as if it was my own. His teeth retracted from my body and I gasped, sensing his body heat also as if it was my own. I breathed hard and heavy, so many new emotions and sensations rushing through me; I was hearing crickets around us, birds flying, the wind blowing between the trees. I felt the grass below us over the fabric, the tiny drops of water splashing from the stream at our side. I was thrilled with everything coming in waves, nothing like I've imagined.

'Meadow... can you hear me?' Caleb's voice echoed all around me. It wasn't until he shook me gently and I started giggling with tingles all around me that I heard him louder inside my head. 'Meadow... Princess... can you hear me?'

'Of course I can hear you, you talk too loud...' I was thinking about it yet I heard him chuckle. 'Open your eyes...' I heard him again, and so I did. An explosion of brightness made me shut them tight again. I felt Caleb's arms shift to adjust around me, and he lifted me up enough so I could feel his warmth close to me. I started to open my eyes slightly and got used to the light, it was the same yet different, like ten thousand shades more of white. Then I found his worried eyes and I smiled at him, he sighed relaxed. 'I was worried...' I heard him but his lips never moved. I blinked a few times to look at him and he caressed my cheek. 'Yes... now you can hear my thoughts... and I hear yours...' he whispered inside my head and I gasped, sitting straight. 'You... can hear me?' I thought while looking at him and he nodded with a smile. 'One of the Goddess many gifts...' he whispered in my mind again and I jumped to his arms, kissing him with passion. I felt his heart beat fast like my own; I felt his blood rush every part of his body. I felt him, in every single way.

--***--

Chapter 25

"The Mark - Part 2"

*Caleb*

She moans as I lick her neck and I feel her quiver; the sensations run through my skin as well. I think, no one ever prepared me for what it would be like. I growl lowly and contain myself from taking her as she grinds against me and we kiss passionately. She feels like she is on drugs; all the different enhancements that come with the marking were rushing within her; making her ready to explode. I need to be careful with her, I never expected she would awake all the bondings together and so quickly.

She nibbles my lower lip and I lose control briefly, sinking my teeth on her lips and making her whimper. "I am sorry." I whisper to her but she already moved on to my neck. "I am not." She replied and I closed my eyes, letting her explore anything and everything she wanted.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds