Simply His Ch. 22-26

I growl louder as I feel her kissing my chest and removing my shirt in the process; she grasps her teeth on my skin and I feel myself on the edge. "I think I have found my new addiction..." she says almost breathlessly and I close my hands in tight fists while I lay on the grass, the blanket wrinkles and moves aside. I hear her giggle as she passes her tongue on my belly and I arch, almost howling. I can't help the overwhelming explosion of feelings, mine and hers combined. She is experiencing them as well and that is what drives her past her limits. I love this new side of her.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

*Meadow*

There is a new kind of desire pooling between my thighs as I hear him growl while I reach his belly, I tease the waistline of his pants and he takes a fist of my hair and pulls me away. I know he wants me to go further, I feel him now. I also feel his hesitation. If I wanted him badly before, now my need for him is unbearable, and crosses over any limits.

"Wait... take it slowly... don't burn yourself out..." He breathes heavily as he talks. I decide to go over the edge and jump, literally. I kneel next to him and start removing my shirt slowly. His eyes widen and he reads my thoughts and intentions, so much for the surprise effect. 'What are you doing, Meadow?' He asks and I bite my lower lip while I remove my long skirt and underwear. What has taken over me I still don't know, but I feel the urge to complete our circle now more than ever. 'Take me...' I whisper into his mind and I feel the effects of those simple words as he tenses and looks at me like he can't believe my words, but I know how much he wants me too. I close my eyes and let the last pieces of my clothes go, then lay on the grass. I am in a wolf's most submissive position; on my back with belly exposed and wait for him.

I sense movement around me, and suddenly I can't feel him anymore. I tense, missing our connection already, and when I am about to open my eyes I hear him. "Relax..."

I take a deep breath and nod, while he moves around me closely. It took him some time, too many seconds to my taste, but he reached me and I noticed something was different. 'Trust... me...' I heard him whisper in my mind and I relaxed as much as I could. Then the rush all over again, it was like a door opening to him and I felt all his emotions and excitement reaching me like a tide. I was laying naked in the grass for him, craving him in ways I never thought possible, vulnerable and exposed, and he was taking his time to enjoy it.

I quivered, a wet tongue brushed between my sensitive folds and I spread my legs wider, my pelvis lifting to him. 'Stay... still...' he ordered me and I swallowed hard, remaining motionless while I felt his firm rough tongue lap again at my intimate lips. My breathing running wild as I shuddered and felt my lust build up, just like my need. I felt him blow hotly and I almost whimpered, I was shivering and at his mercy. One more lap of his tongue and I groaned, the pain of not having more of him was painful. I could only hold a bit longer as my own desired became clouded with his. 'Take me... I want you inside me...' I begged him and he growled in lust. 'Open your eyes... look at me...' He said again and I gasped as soon as I did.

Between my legs it laid Caleb in his wolf form, he was huge as he remained down there between my thighs. I focused in his eyes and felt his emotions overlapping one another. 'Do you still want me to take you...?' He asked me almost fearing my answer. It took me fractions of a second to realize I wanted him, no matter what form. If I was going to belong to him, I needed to belong in every possible way. To my surprise, I felt like there were no limits to my love for him, and I nodded at him with the biggest smiled I was able to form. 'My Alpha...Take me...' I whispered one last time and he crawled over my body, his warmth covering me in softness and fur. His lower legs slid under my legs while his front ones did under my arms, I felt his breath in my neck and I tilted my head to give him more access. He licked the spot where he had no long ago marked me, and I moaned, my body reacting as I arched to him. And just then, I felt him. Oh god and goddess... I felt him inside. His hard and rigid shaft entered me slowly, all the while his tongue licked my mark. My body twisted under his, my desire grew wider, I moaned loudly as he sank deeply into my core. He paused there for some time, feeling me spasm around him, adjusting to his huge size; and then, when I started to relax, he started to thrust like his life depended on it. I pressed into him, my arms wrapped around his furry body as I felt each single muscle in him tensed. He took me to the limits and beyond, I cried as I felt him open that door to his feelings and emotions again, I could see and sense every fear and every passion he held for me. I sank my fingers in his fur covered skin and screamed as he thrusted deeper and harder, I felt as if I was about to break in half, then he licked gently my mark and once again I abandoned myself to him; I felt every fiber of his body merge with mine as he howled with one last deep thrust and I shattered into billions of pieces, every single one of them made of pure bliss.

I have no idea how long I fainted, but when I awakened, Caleb was still in a wolf form and he was attached to me. 'Relax... go back to sleep..." he whispered to me, already reading my exhaustion. I had pushed my own physical and mental limits and now I felt as if I had no mass, bones, hairs or breath. He was still inside me, I felt him as I tried to move and a small pain made me gasp. I didn't have energies to do more, I was drained, and he nuzzled my neck softly. I gave in and felt asleep completely.

When I woke up again it was night, I had a blanket covering me while I watched Caleb near me, taking a bath in the stream. I smiled at him and as I tried to move, that sharp pain hit my lower core and I whimpered. That brought his attention and he walked to me. "It will hurt a little for now, don't move too much and let me take care of you love." He said with a tender and loving tone; the way he referred to me didn't pass unnoticed. He kneeled and picked me up in his arms, unwrapping me from the blanket and walking back to the stream. I giggled as the cold water brushed me and when he slid deep enough to have us both covered up to the neck, I closed my eyes and sighed with relief at the wonderful sensation of the cold against my burned intimacy.

Something changed, though. I felt different. I was calm, relaxed, I was satisfied. I felt like I was in a new different body with a more sensitive skin. He gently helped me stand and I turned around to hold him, he wrapped his arms around me. "Can you feel it?" He whispered while brushing his lips on top of my head. I had my face pressed on his chest and didn't want to move, yet. "Feel what?" I asked half dreamingly.

"You are changing, faster than I thought it possible... but you are changing, and now we completed the mating..." He squeezed me tighter and I nodded. "I feel different, but the same. I don't know yet how..." I admitted.

'I feel you and am so happy you are well, that you embraced the matting and accepted me... I am so proud of you my love...' his words brushed me mentally and I sighed with a smile. 'I think I get it... what is different...' I said while waiting for him to ask. 'And what is... different?' He replied calmly.

'I feel like a new better version of myself... now, I am complete.'

--***--

Chapter 26

"Adjustments"

*Caleb*

I watch her sleep while I carry her back to the house. It is the middle of the night and she is completely drained, and yet she shivers when I brush my lips on her forehead. I am proud of how she handled everything, my wolf lays relaxed with his eyes closed for the first time after who knows how long, the whole experience has taken us by surprise.

I see Cara approaching. She walks right up to our house entry and she smiles looking at Meadow. "So you finally mated... I am happy for you, Alpha."

I smiled at her and nodded. "She was brave, so incredibly brave. Thank you so much for explaining things to her when I lacked the guts to do it myself."

"It was my duty to our future Luna, and my pleasure as well. She is your perfect match." She said with a smile. "You did good, Cara, and I won't forget it. You can start making the preparations for our ceremony after you talk to her tomorrow." I replied before dismissing her.

As I lay Meadow on our bed, she half opens her eyes and smiles at me. "Hello my love." I whisper to her and she parts her lips but can't manage to form a word. 'Hi... what time is... it?' she asks through our mind link. 'It is too early, about 2 in the morning... go back to sleep, you will be better in the morning...' I whisper to her mind and she nods closing her eyes. 'I love you...' she says right before drifting to sleep, and my heart swells in the meaning of her words. I kiss her head softly then remove my shoes to lay next to her. "I love you, too." I whisper and join her into dreamland.

I must have been very tired too because when I woke up I saw her missing. I look around and tense as I start feeling her close and agitated. I jump out of bed and start looking for her, then I find her in the floor of the shower curled in a ball. My heart nearly stops as I run to her and turn off the water, pulling her up into my arms. "Love, what happened? Are you ok?" I ask worried.

She half opens her eyes and shivers, I pull a towel from the hanger and cover her quickly. "I... heard so many things inside my head... at first they were only yours... then people walking near the house... how do you turn this off? I can't take so many voices inside me..." she said sobbing, my arms tightening around her.

"Shhh... relax... I am sorry, I should've warned you about the hyper sensitivity you might feel after our mating... close your eyes... let me help you..." I whisper to her and she nods, closing her eyes as another shiver runs through her body.

I wasn't sure what to do, but I knew how the mating bond should work. I closed my eyes and rested my forehead against hers, feeling her troubled emotions as if they were my own. I created a mental passage through our bond, I could feel the invisible lines coming from me and now back from her as well, expanding like a web that continued to grow. I searched for the core, the center of her design, and found her beautiful soul entangled as if caught within her own creation. 'Relax... I am just going to help you...' I whispered to her as she looked at me with scared eyes. This was the foundation of everything that held us together; the web of emotions and connections that were born from our mating, now growing large and limitless. When she finishes adjusting to her change, she will become a powerful Luna, I could see this by the way her net lines were forged; so firm and unbreakable.

I felt her relax in my arms, a long deep sigh as I slowly retracted myself from her inside world, still a little surprised by how well it worked. I have always known the mating bond would be of great significance, but I was never taught about how it worked and what would it be able to do. I just followed my instinct, and I am incredibly satisfied on how it has worked out for the both of us.

"How do you feel?" I asked her and she opened her eyes, revealing a calmer state. "Better... thank you..." she whispered and tried to get up but I didn't let her. I lifted her in my arms, still wrapped in the towel, and took her to bed, where we both laid one next to the other. "How... how do you manage to control it?" she asked while I chuckled, pulling her closer, her face inches away from mine. "I was born with it, unfair I know. It takes a long time and a lot of willpower. You will learn slowly, and I will be right here with you during the process. I am so proud of you, so... so proud... thank you for trusting me." I whispered to her as I caressed her back gently. She smiled and closed her eyes.

"So... what happens now? When and how do I shift into a wolf like you?" I chuckled as she said it with a giggle. "Will that terrify you?" I replied. She opened her eyes and shook her head. "No, it wouldn't, I just want to understand how it will happen."

"You have options, she will always be inside of you dormant. If you chose to, we would take the proper procedure to awaken her. If you chose to keep her dormant, you can continue to be mostly human. You will have new and different traits, it will take you weeks, even months to finish the adjustment. Your vision enhanced, as well as your hearing. You will be able to control your mental links to the pack easier. Your body will adjust as well, you will be stronger, healthier. I am willing to bet you won't suffer from migraines ever again." I saw her grin wide at my explanations. "I would really like that." she replied.

We held silent for a few more minutes until she looked into my eyes and asked me more. "What will happen with my animal side? You know... if I leave her dormant..." She hesitated and I smiled; I wanted her to take the initiative on the subject, it was a good sign. "She is a part of you just as your arm or your leg, tho she has her own consciousness. I can't force you to wake her, but once you do, you won't be able to lock her away. She will become part of you, and together you will be fierce." I grinned and she giggled, I felt her excitement and joy, she was going to be ok.

"Let's just take one step at a time, I think I would really like to see her wake up, and see her be just another side of you." She nodded and I smiled, she would never be able to hold her feral side forever, sooner or later there would be a part of her screaming to get out, the fact she wanted it meant our bond was stronger than ever, and my wolf's gene merged with hers. My Wolf pranced around ecstatic with anticipation.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

*Meadow*

I am so excited: it has been a week since we mated and completed the circle and I had finally learned to turn down or off the voices and thoughts of the pack members. Tonight, the pack is holding an official ceremonial for me, and I am kind of nervous, but Cara assures me it will only be words and celebration, so I shouldn't worry.

Caleb and I had been talking about our next steps, we are planning to go back to the city tomorrow and pay a visit to my mother, a week late, but that didn't worried me anymore. I made him promise we would go see her often, and he made a vow to take me to her once a month.

Three more weeks, I am keeping a count. Just 21 more days and I can attempt my first shift. I can already feel her waking up, like a ghost inside me that is looking closely, watching everything I do. She is quiet and observant, she needs time. Caleb said it was normal. I like saying to her good morning and goodnight, just in case she hears me; I would've like it if it were me.

I finish my last file with everything ready for the implementation of my plan once my wolf and I are back to work; I talked to Carter about changing my job and he wasn't very happy about it. We would have to talk in person. I guess, before this, before the mating concluded, I was reluctant to leave that life and be here, I didn't have much to do, I felt like I wasn't part of them, like there was always something missing. Now things are so much different; I am one of the pack, they treat me with respect, even more, they really do respect me, and it feels great. My new *me* can't go back to that life.

It is late at night when Caleb and I approach the gathering area and I let myself open to feel of the pack; they are excited, and so am I. I feel each of them in a separate way. I can almost see a translucent rope that ties me to each of them, a connection of some sort that brings me closer to them. When I asked Caleb about this he said it was a unique gift for only Alphas and Lunas, the web of connection is what made us able to lead our people.

While I wait for the pack to finish gathering, Gideon walks to me and gives me a hug. "Congratulations, again." He says and for the first time in I don't know how long, I see him smile.

"Thank you Gideon. How are you?" I ask him and he shrugs, still smiling. "I am ok, I volunteered at the clinic, I am assisting with the paperwork and helping the pack healers. They get a bit stressed sometimes when some stubborn warriors don't want to be touched. I help how I can." I grinned and gave him another hug, I was so happy for him. "I am so proud of you. I am happy you made a place here without much help." He shook his head. "You helped me." I chuckled. "I gave you a chance, you did the rest." He remained quiet for a few seconds, pondering my words, then he nodded and smiled. "Thank you." He whispered just as Caleb's arm wrapped around my waist. They greeted each other politely, Caleb wasn't holding any grudges on Gideon since he saw he invested himself into finding something to do and helping out; to him, that earned him a place as one of the pack's own.

Caleb kissed the top of my head and asked me "Are you ready to begin?" and I nodded. Then we walked right to the center of the gathering and everyone quiet down. Caleb was beaming a wide smile as he raised a cup and offered me another. I took it from him and waited for his words.

"My pack, my family. Tonight... is a night of celebration. You had been with me through my long journey of difficult times, you have witnessed my own struggles, and you had stood there at my side. Tonight I present you the one who has made it all worthwhile for me, the one who not only was chosen to be my mate, but the one I grew to love and respect. Each day I spent with her only proved how wise our Goddess is. So tonight, we celebrate our pack has found our Luna, that which unites us and makes us stronger. Go wild, go free!" He drank from his coup and then howled, everyone cheering and celebrating as well. The energy vibrating from them was so intense, I felt it in my skin. They were welcoming me in every single way.

"Drink, and then lets dance." He whispered in my ear as he nibbled my earlobe. I quivered and released a moan, he chuckled and pulled me tight in his arms as I struggled to drink the delicious beverage made of fruits.

Tonight they are not the only ones celebrating, tonight I am the one raising my cup up as well. I mentally smile to my ghostly wolf, who I felt was slowly coming out of her shelter, and I whispered '...and My drink is to you... I can't wait to finally meet you...'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds