Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 09

When he was thrusting his cock deep inside each of them their pussy's exploded in a series of volcanic waves that they had never experienced in their lives. During the seventeen hour flight to Los Angeles both teens had experienced no less than a hundred orgasms each. That weekend the three stayed in bed fucking and sucking without a seconds rest.

There were many nights where he was in bed with both teenage daughters, one where they were dressed in in stockings and high heels passionately making love to his enormous and tireless twelve inch cock all through the night.

They eventually had boyfriends but always made themselves available for him and his twelve inch cock.

Back To The Drive To the Boutique

At one light she looked over to see if he was hard and gasped when she saw it straining against his pants. 'God he really is huge,' she thought as she took in the sight of the massive bulge that ballooned out of his straining pants. She had heard the story about him from her best friend Clare but seeing the mammoth bulge a foot away made her think that they weren't exaggerating at all.

To date all of her boyfriends were relatively the same size. Even though they were huge jocks they all measured about five or six inches and were the thin side. Her fathers bulge pushed his pants out in a girth that had to be eight inches around and equally long in length. In fact he was a staggering twelve inches long and 8 inches around. It was a size that would make her cum like no other cock she'd ever fucked.

Kissing him, and then running her tongue over his lips she said," I can't wait to go away with you dad."

"Me too baby," he said in a low moan as he felt his daughter's manicured fingernails run over his big cock for the first time. "Ummm...yesss," he groaned as her finger nails traced over his massive bulge.

"God, you're so big," she said as she traced a fingernail across his huge hard-on. "Oh fuck, you're huge," she groaned, tracing her fingernail over the fat girth, almost to his knee.

They kissed hard and she rubbed her palm across the biggest cock she had ever felt.

"I'm big for you baby," he groaned as his daughter's fingers made him come alive in a way he never experienced before.

"God I can't wait to have this huge cock deep inside of me," she groaned hotly. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long," she added, "I've been going out of my mind."

"Baby this entire year waiting for you to turn eighteen has been torture for me," he said, kissing her hard.

"Umm, I was hoping you'd notice me."

"Oh trust me, I noticed baby," he said. In his mind he saw the images of her parading in front of him in all those sinful, skin-tight mini dresses and skimpy string bikinis.

"Umm, that's good because I wanted to turn you on so bad," she said as she continued to run her long- manicured finger nail over the massive bulge in his pants.

Arriving at the boutique they kissed for another ten minutes before leaving the car for the valet to park. Inside the boutique the manager, an attractive woman in her mid-forties brought them to a private room where there was a rack of clothing that he had selected for her earlier that week.

"Wow dad, I really like your taste," she said while looking through the things he selected.

"And I can't wait to see how everything looks on you, baby," he said, pouring each of them a glass of champagne.

The clothing ranged from tiny mini dresses that would cling to her amazing body and fall just below her exciting ass, to string bikinis that barely covered her nipples and showcased her amazing ass, to very sexy and very naughty lingerie. As he sipped his champagne he watched her walk away, her wild ass rising and settling with each click of her high heel pumps.

Her first outfit was one of the sexy micro mini dresses he'd picked out. It was so tight that it clung to her body like it was painted on. It had a plunging front that went to her navel and a deep cut back that showed the tops of her ass cheeks. Standing in her black pumps she walked to him with lust in her eyes, while he sipped his champagne and took in her remarkable body.

"Very sexy Hailey; very sexy," he said in a deep voice when she came to him.

Without saying a word she bent forward and met his tongue in a very naughty kiss; naughty, because just the tips of their tongues flicked across each other's. It was the type of kiss that made her feel so devilish and sexy; especially in the outfit she was wearing.

She knew her father had hundreds of young girls, including her best friends, and now she was one of them. After their kiss she went in and tried on another mini dress. Coming out and modeling it for him she kissed him again, this time tracing her manicured finger across his massive bulge, then bending over to run her tongue across it.

Hearing her father groan at the sight of her thrilled her beyond words. She wanted to just stand there and kiss him, but she also wanted to keep him turned on so she walked away to model another sexy dress that he'd selected for her. This went on for over an hour, modeling a sinful dress then kissing while she massaged his giant cock through his strained pants.

She continued this until she came out in a devilish slingshot bikini. At the resort there was a private pool for each suite and he'd purposely selected bikinis that he knew would look really hot on her amazing body. The ultra-sexy bikini was transparent white. It was so sheer that the outline of her perky nipples could be seen from across the room.

"Incredible Hailey," he said in a low, deliberate voice, taking in the sight of her.

Coming out in the skimpy bikini with her black pumps on told him a lot about his sexy daughter. Wearing the pumps told him that she had a sexual confidence about her. It was a side to her that he had not seen before. The bikini was the perfect choice for her luscious body.

The string disappeared between her beautiful ass-crack then came straight up off her narrow back then over her shoulder barely covering her throbbing nipples. The bikini along with the black pumps made her look more erotic.

"So sexy," he said in a deep voice as his eyes ran up and down her knock-out body.

"I love this suit. I Love everything you've picked out for me," she said, strutting to him with her eyes locked firmly onto his.

Reaching him, he stood and they kissed hotly for ten minutes. She was on fire, as every part of her body ached for her father.

"Let's see these sexy tits," he said, staring at the tiny string that barely covered each nipple.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as he pushed the tiny string off her tits.

He gazed at her aching nipples for a few minutes before he said a word. She was going insane as her father looked hungrily at her naked breasts.

"Beautiful tits Hailey, and sexy nipples too," he said, pursing his lips and kissing each one, making a loud popping sound that almost made her cum.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, biting her lower lip then throwing her head back as her fathers mouth kissed each of her hard nipples devotedly.

He kissed each nipple then met her tongue for a hot flick. It was pure torture for her, as her sexy father was driving her insane with lust.

'Oh god. He really knows how to turn a girl on,' she thought to herself as he put the strings back over her excited, throbbing nipples then sat back in his chair.

Taking a sip of champagne, he looked at her admiringly. He then put the glass down and ran his hands up her sides and over her ass. Using his hands he guided her to turn so that her ass was right in front of his face.

"Such a beautiful ass Hailey," he said as his hands roamed over each of her ass cheeks. "A perfect ass," he said admiringly, while his hands caressed each of her exposed ass cheeks.

"Oh god that feels so sexy...so hot," she said in a throaty voice as sparks shot deep into her pussy.

A number of boys, and a few of her girlfriends have had their hands on her body, especially her ass, but her father's hands felt so exciting and thrilled her in a way none of them ever had.

"Beautiful; absolutely beautiful," he said. He continued to fondle her ass for a good ten minutes.

She was groaning like crazy from the way her father continued to play with her ass. She could feel the sensation in her pussy building up like a furnace. He then pushed against her narrow back making her lean forward and began kissing her ass, filling the room with popping sounds that had her feet squirming in her high heels.

"Yes, a gorgeous ass, Hailey. Perfect," he groaned, spreading her ass wide apart with his hands.

Her father calling her by her first name really excited her. It made her feel just like one of his many young girls, instead of his daughter.

"Now let's see this sexy pussy Hailey," he said, pushing the string between her ass cheeks to the side.

"Oh fuck," she groaned out loud from the feeling of her pussy lips being spread open by her father's hands.

"Yes, a beautiful cunt, just as I imagined," he said, lewdly admiring his daughters perfectly designed pussy.

Opening and closing her ass cheeks in a steady rhythm began to make a swishing sound as her cunt opened and closed.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as her father continued to open her ass wide then let it close when he let go of her cheeks.

She was sopping wet from the incredible feeling her father was giving her. She knew that he was absolutely expert in what he was doing. His skills came from the hundreds of teenage girls he fucked, just like her friends, and she was loving every second of it.

"Fuck that's gonna make me cum baby," she moaned as her pussy opened and closed.

Hearing that, he kept her ass cheeks spread wide apart then speared his tongue into her soaking pussy.

"Oh fuck," she groaned out loud as her pussy shuddered the second his tongue touched her fuck lips.

Her father eating her pussy was something she had fantasized about for years and now she was going insane as his mouth and tongue explored her boiling cunt.

"Oh fuuuck," she continued to groan while her fathers skilled tongue explored the most private areas on her body.

Not only was his daughter wet, her pussy was on fire. He stabbed it with his tongue then probed deep inside it. Pulling out after tasting her hot sex he sent his tongue over her exposed clit then went back inside her fuck hole for more of that sexy taste. He himself was ready to explode now that he was finally eating his daughters amazing pussy.

It was something that he'd imagined for a long time especially during this past year. She'd had him going insane by the sinful way she dressed when she was going out. All those skin-tight micro-mini dresses, skimpy tear drop bikinis and always in high heels kept him with a constant hard on.

"Incredible taste Hailey," he groaned as his tongue pushed into her hot pussy.

Hearing those words from her father caused her body to shake like a volcano. Her pussy came as though a dam had burst, washing over her father's mouth.

"Ohhh fuck," she groaned, while the biggest orgasm in her life shot right through her.

"That's it baby cum all over my mouth," her father commanded as his tongue worked between her spread pussy lips pressing deep into her exposed cunt.

"Such an incredible taste Hailey," he said in a complimentary voice, continuing to feast upon his daughters beautiful pussy.

She had boys go down on her before, but none were close to being as skilled as her father. He did things to her pussy that her boyfriend and no other boys ever had.

After she came, they kissed passionately until he encouraged her to try something else on. His eyes were glued to her succulent body, moving sensuously across the floor towards the fitting room. 'Fuck, what an amazing body,' he thought to himself as he sipped his champagne, grinning inside that he had just eaten her pussy.

In the changing room her mind was racing a million miles an hour as she thought about her father eating her and how incredibly he made her cum. 'God, I can't wait to fuck him,' she thought to herself, still so desperate to turn him on.

She changed into a sexy and particularly naughty outfit that he had selected. It was a sheer white bustier that tied in the front and came down to the middle of her waist. Attached to the sides were long, white garter straps that clung to her pale skin. In the dressing room was a pair of cream colored pumps that he had picked out to wear with her new outfit. They were her exact size ten and fit perfectly.

She had a string-like thong that went high on her waist and made a delicious separation of her incredible ass cheeks as the string disappeared between them, making her look so nude and so very naughty. She wore a pair of sheer, nude color thigh high stockings that had a six inch lace band at the tops and her new cream colored high heel pumps.

When she came out her father immediately stood and looked at her lustfully. He noted that the cream colored pumps gave her a sinful but elegant look.

"Yes Hailey...finally eighteen," he said in a husky voice that let her know he was counting the days before she was legal to fuck.

His eyes were absolutely riveted to her amazing body.

As she walked to him her body was aching. Aching to be taken and fucked by him. Seeing the huge outline of his cock against his pants caused her to moan. She knew from the stories she had heard that he was going to be really big, but the sight of it now straining against his pants, running almost to his knee told her he was going to staggering in size.

Reaching for each other, they kissed hotly while his hands roamed her entire body. They went from her incredible ass, over her garter and stockings, then up to her aching nipples. As they kissed she could taste her own pussy on his mouth. This heightened the hot kiss even more.

As he was feeling her amazing body she was palming the imprint of his huge shaft. She was groaning loudly as her hand could only reach half-way down its length. The stunning thing was how much it bulged out; making an eight inch mound.

"Oh fuck. You've got such a huge cock," she groaned as her hand pushed against the biggest cock she had ever felt.

"I'm big for you Hailey," he sneered. "I've always been big for you," he added as he watched his incredibly sexy daughter drop to her knees and begin unzipping his pants.

"God, I wanna suck it so bad," she said, looking up at him with lust in her eyes.

Pulling his pants down slowly it seemed to take forever before his entire cock was revealed.

"Oh fuck," she groaned from the absolutely staggering sight of the biggest cock she had ever seen. "Fucking huge," she groaned in a deep voice.

Ballooning out like a giant log, pulsing menacingly as it hooked to the left and nearly touching his knee, she began kissing it as though it should be worshiped.

He watched his sexy daughter work all over his twelve inch shaft, kissing it while her hands ran along the sides. Her face showed him she was trying to comprehend his size and what it would feel like in her pussy. The instant her tongue made contact with his big cock he uttered a deep, resonant groan.

"Oh fuck," was his reaction from the sheer thrill of finally having his daughters tongue on his great, big cock.

A thrill shot through his body as never before. It was as if electricity was flowing through him. As her tongue wildly flicked his big cock her pussy was feeling the same sensations as her father. Even having fucked hundreds of sexy teens and her having a number of boyfriends and a few older men did not have the same effect on them.

"Oh fuck, he groaned, threw his head back and closed his eyes for a few seconds, going crazy with the realization that his sexy daughter was flicking her tongue all over his cock.

He continued to groan as she flicked her tongue out across the wide maze of veins that bulged off the shaft. His huge cock had been pleased by hundreds of sexy, young teens but all of them combined didn't have the affect his daughter's tongue was having on him. It was purely electric.

After ten minutes she began taking the enormous head into her mouth, and holding it with both hands began making loud, popping sounds as she sucked it hard.

"Oh yes Hailey," he groaned from the excitement of his daughter sucking his huge cock.

As she sucked him enthusiastically, he looked down at her amazing body. Over her shoulders he saw the backs of her feet lift out of her pumps. The sight of her exposed feet while the tips were anchored in the high heels turned him on like crazy.

"So sexy Hailey," he groaned as he watched his daughter's mouth make love to his huge, twelve inch cock.

The room of the boutique quickly filled with the sounds of lust as her moans of pleasure combined with her groaning words of appreciation over how huge his cock was. There was nothing sexier and naughtier than a beautiful eighteen year old fucking her handsome, well-endowed seventy year old father.

For Hailey it was something she'd hungered for and fantasized about for years and for him it was watching his daughter grow into a stunning, young teenager, now with an amazingly erotic body, a body he had to have. It was an explosive combination, because of how bad they both wanted to fuck each other.

Seeing his daughter glance over at the mirrors that lined the walls of the room and the look of shock on her face at the sight of the enormous cock she was holding and kissing he said,

"That's what you did to me Hailey. Look how big I am for you," he said in his deep resonant voice. She trembled as she noted her hands barely covered half his cock.

As their tongues flicked across each other's wildly, sparks shot through her body and ignited her pussy causing her to groan feverously. Her instincts took over as they kissed and she put her open palms on her father's massive cock, stroking all over it. Her hands could not even go around half his enormous girth and when she lifted it to suck the huge crown she could not believe how frighteningly heavy it felt.

"So heavy too," she groaned as she stroked the entire length of it.

Scooping it up with her palm in order to hold it, she began stroking the underside of his giant cock, as it jutted way-out past her face.

His cock was so big she couldn't even see her long manicured finger nails off the sides, because it was so wide around. Seeing it in the mirror was the most staggering sight ever. Her hand took on the shape and size of a small dolls hand in comparison to his monstrous size. Pumping her father's massive shaft in a trance, she said hotly,

"Oh God, let me take the edge off this great, big cock", then added, "I want your huge cock to cum for me."

Just knowing that the backs of her feet were out of her high heels made her feel so naughty. Suddenly the only thing in the world that mattered to her was pleasing her father's massive cock. She felt possessed, just as crazed as all the other teens like her best friends that'd had the privilege to fuck his enormous cock.

As her toes pushed down into the front of her new high heel pumps and the backs of her feet came out she noticed him looking in the mirror with his eyes fixed on her body, taking in her wanton and depraved look.

"Very sexy Hailey," he said at the incredible sight of his daughter kneeling in front of his huge cock, the backs of her feet coming out of her high heel pumps.

"Is this the way you like it baby?" she groaned, hoping she was pleasing him.

The way they were talking to each other was the farthest thing from father and daughter. It was as if they were lovers. Sex starved lovers, both desperate to please each other.

"You're perfect Hailey. Your instincts are incredible," he said, watching her tongue flick across his huge shaft, her outstretched hands pumping his giant cock with utter devotion.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds