Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 09

"So much to do with this monster cock; so many ways to please it," she said in a low groan, feeling its enormous power in her hands.

'I wonder how much she learned from Will,' he thought to himself as he imagined his knockout daughter fucking his billionaire friend. What she didn't know was that her father knew about her fucking her ex-boyfriends father who also happened to be his good friend. He had learned about Hailey fucking Will Powers from her friend Kate who he had been fucking for a month.

He was surprised when he learned this, surprised because of how overweight and unkempt he was. Short in stature, Will Powers stood about 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighed 270 pounds. Never one to exercise he carried a large stomach that hung way beyond his waist. He always looked blotted, and had straggly long black hair and his triple chins made him look like the iconic porn star Ron Jeremy.

Watching his knockout daughter's every move in the mirror and seeing her heels lifted out of her pumps, he groaned in lust. His cock was so big and heavy that it had to rest against his knee for support. It was way too big to stick straight out like her boyfriends or any other guy she fucked.

She put her palm at the base and hefted his huge cock to her mouth. It was so erotic to have control over such a massive cock she thought. She started by just kissing the huge cockhead and licking it wildly, flicking her tongue across the giant crown as she looked up at him.

"So fucking big...Huge," she groaned, looking up into his penetrating eyes.

She then ran her tongue across one side; feeling sparks in her pussy from the powerful veins that crisscrossed along the length of his massive shaft, and then ran her tongue to the tip and back down the other side.

At times she would stab his huge cock with her tongue which made it thump off his knee and bounce to the other side. Blowing her father's huge cock was the most thrilling thing in the world to her. Feeling its incredible power as she lovingly stroked it made her groan lustfully.

Her father's huge cock was like a giant magnet, drawing her tongue to it, and sending sparks into her teenage pussy every time she flicked away at it. She would lick and kiss all over his massive shaft for a few minutes then make eye contact with him and smirk as she flicked her tongue across his huge cockhead.

Feeling her tongue travel across the surface of his huge shaft and over the wide maze of protruding veins he experienced feelings in his cock he never did before. He had had hundreds of young teenage girls play with his huge cock, but all of them combined didn't excite him the way his daughter did. His lust for her with such an amazing body had his giant cock throbbing and twitching like never before.

His deep groans sent a clear signal that he liked the way she was playing with his great, big cock.

"Very nice baby," he moaned, looking at her while she basked in the sexy play of his huge cock.

When she brought it to her mouth she realized that she would never get more than half of the huge, grapefruit shaped cockhead inside, so she knew her hands and tongue were what was going to please it.

Her father's cock was so big it was impossible to suck like her boyfriends or other guys she had fucked. What his huge cock needed was to be played with and worshiped, and she was more than eager to do both.

"Great baby, now spit on it," he commanded as she looked up and grinned.

'Umm, he knows just what he likes,' she thought. 'With this huge cock I'll do he wants,' she decided and began spitting all over her father's huge, fat shaft.

"Anything you want," she said in a voice she didn't recognize, astonished by his massive cock.

"That's good Hailey, because I'm going to want a lot," he said, while she began spitting hot saliva along the top of his huge crown then pumping it through her palm as her other hand caressed his huge, hanging balls.

His huge, hanging balls, the size of grapefruits, seemed perfectly matched for his giant cock and something inside her told her he could store up and shoot a real big load of cum.

"That's perfect Hailey. Just how I like it; sexy." he said, which made her quiver in heat.

There was something about the way he said her name that turned her on and almost made her cum. It made her feel so sexy. Calling her by her name made her feel more like one of his countless scores of eighteen year old fucks, and that drove her wild.

Mesmerized by the size of his cock, and his huge, hanging balls, she lifted it against his tight stomach and pressed it in place with her palm. His cock was so heavy and so huge that it went a good ten inches above his navel. It was such a powerful and staggering sight that it made her groan.

"Oh fuck," she moaned from the powerful sight of his towering cock.

She began licking all over his huge balls. They were indeed huge, each the size of grapefruits that seemed perfectly matched to his enormous cock, as his sack hung down almost ten inches.

His huge ball sack hung so low that it made his cock look terrifying. She went wild, licking his hanging sack and lifting each of his huge balls with her tongue. When she looked up she was happy to see him looking at her with lust in his eyes. She grinned at him slyly then flicked her tongue across his giant cockhead.

"That's perfect Hailey. Suck my balls just like that sexy," he said as she took one in my mouth and pulled on his ball sack, stretching it out almost a foot. "Oh fuck...so naughty Hailey," he groaned in his deep, resonant voice.

"Ummm, the biggest pair of balls... Loaded with hot cum for me I hope," she muttered, surprised at herself that she was talking this way, and she went back to licking all over the towering shaft she held in her palm.

"Lots of cum for you Hailey. Lots of cum," he snarled. She let go of his huge cock, and it bounced to his knee, continuing to spit all over his massive shaft.

"What's it like to have a different mouth and pussy on this great, big cock every night?" she asked seriously, looking up at him coyly. She began running the tip of her tongue over his huge crown, then down the left side and back up and over the right side.

He didn't respond immediately, but groaned as he watched her tease his huge cock with her tongue. After she bathed his huge cock in her hot saliva she mischievously flicked the tip of her tongue over the crown of his big cockhead, like a snake.

It was so sexy, sending her tongue out to swirl around his huge cockhead while he watched her intently. She would just swirl her tongue around his huge crown, looking into his deep-set, dark eyes. She would then flick her tongue across it like a snake. This caused him to groan in ecstasy. At one point her tongue was flicking his huge cockhead for ten minutes as she looked up at him. She felt incredibly empowered and even ventured a grin at him.

At one point she just ran her tongue up and down his immense shaft without using her hands. She wanted him to see her thrill his huge cock with just her tongue. It was so hot licking her way up the sides and the top of his fat cock as it extended out and curved down from his tight body nearly a foot away.

"So naughty Hailey," he groaned, watching his daughter run her tongue up his huge shaft without using her hands, then swirling her tongue around his fat, mushroom shaped crown.

At times she would just control his massive shaft with her hand at the base and twist it so that it flew like a flag-pole in front of her face. She just could not believe his immense, staggering size.

"Umm, I like a real naughty girl, Hailey" he said as she kept flicking her tongue against his cockhead, then kissed it, looking into his piercing eyes with the most enticing of grins.

"Oh trust me, I am real naughty, and with this great, big cock, I'm going to be naughtier than ever," she replied teasingly.

Spitting on his huge shaft again, she took the flow of pre-cum in her palm and messaged it into his thick, veined shaft, mixing it with her hot saliva. Abruptly, he took his huge shaft in his hand and started rubbing it against her throbbing nipples.

She was delirious from the friction his massive shaft caused as it ran over her nipples, crushing the rock hard tips, bending them to her chest. She was going wild from the sensation of his big, throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck, that's so fucking hot," she moaned out loud, feeling her big, sensitive nipples go crazy from the incredible sensations caused by his huge cock.

As his huge veins traveled over her fat nipples she felt her pussy reach the boiling point and knew his huge cock was going to make her cum, and he knew it too.

"Fuck that's gonna make me cum baby. Oh Fuuuuck," she groaned feeling her pussy boil over.

"Cum baby," he snarled. "Let those hard nipples cum," he commanded.

That did it. For the next minute she came like a faucet all over his huge shaft while he continued to rub it against her aching nipples. Pulling her up to him she was still cumming.

They kissed hard as the tips of their tongues whisked over each other in a hot frenzy. Stepping away from his pants and removing his shoes, jacket and shirt, he sat back in the chair as his daughter told him to get comfortable.

When he sat back on the sofa, she nearly passed out when his huge cock thumped on his tight chest going up to his pectoral muscles then bounced back and went across his thigh and hung off the sides more than ten inches, his huge cockhead touching the sofa.

"Oh god, I know you've heard this a million times but you absolutely have the biggest cock," she mumbled to him repeatedly as she put her right knee on the sofa while her left high heel pump stayed on the carpeted floor.

Lifting it off his thigh with both hands, she felt it throbbing in a way that separated her palms with each angry breath it seemed to take. Her mind still could not comprehend his freakish size, even as she pumped her outstretched hands up and down his fat, twelve inch shaft.

"Such a huge cock," she groaned over and over as she sent her tongue out to lick up and down his shaft, teasingly flicking her tongue across it.

"Oh Hailey, you're so sexy baby," he said in a heated voice, watching her in the mirrors while she flicked her tongue quickly across his huge shaft, then pumped her hands up and down, while twisting her palms in an effort to massage every inch of his huge cock.

"Oh god if I didn't want to fuck you so bad I could suck this huge cock forever," she said breathlessly, listening to him groan excitedly while telling her she looked so sexy. That caused her to look up at him seductively, and flick the tip of her tongue across his grapefruit sized cock head.

She played with his giant cock without any concern for time. He had told her they could stay there privately as long as they wanted. Consumed by his shocking size and her desperation to please him and bring him off she kissed all over his fat shaft making lusty popping sounds that added to the hot scene.

Once again he felt the same thrilling sensations in his cock each time his daughters tongue made contact with the flesh of his shaft. His deep, resonant moans of pleasure telling her how sexy she was filled the air and added a sexy background while she played with his monstrous cock. She was consumed with lust as her body was on fire from pumping, kissing and sucking his giant cock.

As she licked his massive shaft she felt his hands roam up the backs of her stockings and go over her ass. She was squirming like crazy from the touch of his skilled hands. 'God, he's got me so fucked up,' she thought, as her father's hands roamed all over her, touching her in places that made her skin feel like electric sparks were going off. At times he would run his fingers between her pussy lips and even reach over and spread her ass cheeks to look at her open cunt in the mirror.

"So nice baby. Great head and such a beautiful pussy and ass," he groaned as he watched her play with his huge cock.

"I'm so glad you like it baby," she groaned, happy that she was pleasing the man who was so experienced in fucking.

Kissing his immense shaft from the base to the huge cockhead, she said hotly, looking into his burning eyes,

"I just want to worship this great big cock. I could stay here all night and just worship your great, big cock. A cock this big needs to be worshiped," she groaned as she looked at him.

"Enjoy it baby," he said confidently, sipping his champagne and watching his sexy daughter pump him up and down, twisting and reversing her palms in an effort to please every inch of his huge shaft.

He looked in the mirror and took in the sexy sight of her white stockings and garter belt attached to the sinful bustier and her black pumps. Her milky white skin made her look so sinful in the way she was dressed. Without a doubt his newly-turned eighteen year old daughter was "pure" sex, he thought, as he sipped his champagne and watched her lick and pump his huge cock with more passion and worship than any teen he had ever fucked.

He had fucked hundreds of teens including some of her close friends, but she was absolutely 'Pure Sex,' he thought, watching her with rapt attention. He could see the high arch in her left foot that was planted on the tile floor while she pumped him. The arch in her foot made the effect of her pumping him even sexier. After a few minutes his breathing got deeper and his moaning heavier.

"Very nice baby," he groaned in a deep voice, his huge balls beginning to slide-up into his massive shaft, a precursor to the staggering thing that was about to happen.

His giant shaft began to expand so wide that she thought it was going to fall out of her hands. She knew he was going to cum, and was going wild in anticipation of watching it explode. She was also wondering if she should stop him to go to his room and fuck.

Although he was in great shape, he was seventy years old, and she wasn't sure if he'd recover after cumming and all she knew was that she wanted her scorching pussy wrapped around that great, big cock in the worst way.

Sensing what she was thinking he said in a confident tone,

"Don't you worry, Hailey, I plan on fucking you all night, and right into the morning," he said with a chuckle.

She looked up at him and grinned at the thought of him fucking her all night. Something inside her told her that he was absolutely serious, and she was about to find out that he could have easily fucked her for days without tiring or losing interest.

"Oh god, I can't wait. I can't wait to have this huge cock inside me," she said breathlessly, frantically pumping his massive shaft with both hands, spitting on it to keep it lubricated.

As the hour passed with her worshiping his giant cock by kissing, licking and pumping it he began moaning like crazy, and his cock was throbbing uncontrollably.

Suddenly out of his open slit a clear liquid began pouring out and ran down his massive shaft through her palms. It caused her to groan in disappointment as she thought it was his cum, then she realizing that it was his pre-cum.

"Oh God that feels so hot baby," she groaned. The clear liquid felt like it was 100 degrees.

'God this pre-cum is more than most guys cum,' she thought to herself as his pre-cum flowed from his massive shaft like an open faucet.

When it continued to flow out of his huge cockhead she went wild, pumping her hands up and down excitedly. The clear liquid became an instant lubricant and made loud squishing sounds that filled the room, adding to the excitement.

The amount of his pre-cum alone was amazing as it continued to flow out of his huge cockhead for more than a minute. Finally his cock began to really throb and expand even wider than it already was. It was all she could do to hold it in her outstretched palms.

"Fuck, I need four more hands to handle this huge assed cock," she said in a voice she did not recognize.

Sensing he was just about to cum she pumped his rock, hard shaft fiercely in long strokes going from the fat base up to his wide crown.

"That's it baby. Let that great, big cock explode. I know you want to cum for me, and I know you can't wait to fuck me," she repeated hotly.

It was so erotic knowing she was bringing off her distinguished seventy year old father; the man who had hundreds of teens lining up to fuck him. The control she had over such a huge cock made her feel so hot and so sexy. She was so turned on by this that she felt her own pussy begin to spasm.

"Gonna cum baby," he snarled.

"Oh god, I wanna watch it. Cum for me baby. I wanna see that huge cock explode," she groaned, and grabbed his cock, pumped it fiercely, and for the next two minutes four foot long ropes of hot, white liquid flew out of his great big cockhead, over his shoulder and the back of the sofa, hitting the wall ten feet away.

It was the wildest and most powerful sight she ever saw, and as he shot-off she kept pumping him wondering when and if he was ever going to stop. It was as though she was siphoning his huge cock, and that he had an inexhaustible reservoir of cum.

The sounds of cum splashing against the mirrored wall triggered her pussy and while squatting on her pumps she rolled her eyes back and came in a violent rush. After he finally finished she continued to worship his cock, licking all over it and messaging it with her outstretched palm.

"I guess you didn't fuck today," she teased, looking at the staggering amount of cum that had shot out from his huge cock, forming puddles across the room.

"Not yet baby," he lied, not telling her about her best friend Clare who he had fucked in the shower earlier that day.

Pulling his daughter up to him they instantly started kissing, and she was shocked to feel his huge cock throb and expand again. She could not believe that a cock so huge could recover so fast especially after just cumming so hard, and for him being seventy years old.

Little did his daughter know that that was just the beginning of how much he could cum and how many times he could explode that violently in a night. She was about to find out that he was incredibly virile and could fuck for days without losing interest or stopping. For being seventy years old, he put her boyfriend, and all teenage boys her age to shame.

After leaving the boutique two hours later she and her father went to the car where they kissed and played with each other all the way back to their home. The tension to fuck filled the air in the Mercedes. Going to her door he could not keep his eyes off her amazing body.

When she swung her long, tapered legs out the door he watched her high heel pumps hit the driveway as he reached his hands out to her. As soon as she stood they kissed hotly, the thoughts of them finally fucking had them each groaning intensely. Walking arm in arm they stopped every few feet to kiss passionately.

Once inside they kissed hotly as he stripped off his daughter's skin-tight mini dress, leaving her in the white bustier and garter outfit with the white stockings and cream colored pumps.

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds