Sins of the Sisters Ch. 02

You have got to hear the story about the honeymoon in Hawaii. Give me a second and ...

Okay, I am being told that my cock and tongue are needed, so I will be back in a little while.

I'm a lucky guy, you know that. A bit over 3 years ago, despite being successful, my life was lonely and I wasn't happy. Then Jan and Adrienne showed up and like Dominoes falling, my life fell into place. I have two sexy daughters -- 3 now -- and a wife I adore who makes me glad to be alive.

We moved into Rebekkah's house and we lease mine. That's another story for another time. We had some remodeling done and a few things custom made. Sherry doesn't have her own room anymore. She sleeps with her mother, sisters and me. Yep -- all of us together, in one honkin' HUGE bed. It might be nuts, but it works for us. There's always someone we love to cuddle with. Sex -- it goes without saying. For propriety's sake, the three girls do have a room, which they sometimes use for privacy or other reasons I won't get into.

Another thing we did when we remodeled was install a very large walk-in closet. The girls all share it. Jan and Sherry can wear some of the same things and it's quite cute to see them bicker over a sexy bra or thong or teddy. Sherry grew a few inches this year, but she's still her Daddy's adorable imp and when she smiles, the room lights up. In bed -- she is the most inventive, kinky little fuckstress of the group. She's making up for lost time, my petite princess can ride her Daddy's cock and wring it dry and beg for more, she can move like no one else and the girls say she's the biggest slut of them all -- of course, it's said with great affection.

It was Sherry who started this afternoon off. After we'd finished eating and I had begun typing the story, my tiny sweetie pulled me back into bed. The girls were already involved in making love to Rebekkah's sensual body. She'd worn a long, black negligee to bed last night, the girls really got hot and parted it, revealing her sexy body, beautiful with her lovely curves and perfect, round tits. Jan likes Rebekkah's tits and sucks on them all the time, while Adrienne's taste runs to her stepmom's long legs and eager pussy. My fucky little Sherry was already straddling my face, eager for some Daddy-tongue.

"I'm just ... so happy!" Sherry said, almost on the verge of tears. Adrienne moved out from between Rebekkah's thighs and fastened her lips to her sister's, sharing a little of Rebekkah's juices with her daughter.

"We're all happy, baby sister!" Adrienne said to her. The girls never use the word "Step" when we're together, only to new people to explain our situation. As far as Jan, Adrienne and Sherry are concerned, they're sisters and I am Daddy. The girls know they have a mom who loves them, they just consider Rebekkah their mother as well. That's why we work, it's all love and joy.

Sherry moved her compact, dynamite little torso on top of me. I love seeing her ass bounce and grind, she tries to wear me down, it makes her hot to top-ride and take me deep. I look into her baby-blue eyes and see love, lust and affection there, but there's that unspoken challenge every time. When I fuck Sherry, I give her my all, each and every time. She loves it and begs to be fucked, harder Daddy, she'll yell, your fucky Princess can take it. She usually gets home from school and runs into the bedroom to change. Sherry lives to be sexy. Her mother is always teasing her about her school clothes being too short, but in a few months, no more uniform anyway. She teased me "I'll keep it around for you, Daddy." Then, seeing the mock pout on Rebekkah's face, she said "Okay, you too , Mommy."

My cock is balls-deep in Sherry whenever we fuck, unless we're on our sides and I am drilling her from behind. That's my favorite way to fuck her, because I love to play with her pussy and tits while I'm doing her. Usually if I am fucking her this way, she's eating a pussy, usually Jan's. They've really bonded and go out together a lot. One of their favorite games is to dress slightly provocative and walk around, hand-in-hand and be very openly affectionate. Some people really freak, especially if they hear the girls calling each other "sis". They come home so worked up, they're insatiable for hours and more often than not, they want to get fucked. If I am home, I have to set my work aside, because my girls aren't taking "No, I'm too busy" for an answer.

Sherry was really ready for it tonight -- she'd been in a horny mood all yesterday and we'd fucked until around 4 AM. Her mother and the girls had been able to keep up with us until around 2 AM, but then they crashed, an erotic tangle of limbs, hair and breasts. Not my Sherry. She was raging-hot last night, her pussy milked my cock raw. Her sweet tits bounced, her hair, slightly longer now, whipped from side-to-side as she fucked me with an erotic fervor. Yet, despite how hard she fucked and how intense it got, she still had this sweet face that was just so precious, you just wanted to kiss and cuddle her.

Sherry loves having a father as last, not just a Daddy-lover. She likes to show me off to her friends as her dad and if anyone dares to correct her, she gets this look that would curdle mild and says "He is my Daddy and he loves me! So do my sisters!" Smart people don't contradict her again.

With Jan and Adrienne keeping me in practice, I had certainly increased my stamina and rarely got "fucked out" - but with the addition of Rebekkah and Sherry to my sex-life, I had my nights. This was one of them. Sherry rode me like a sexy little cowgirl last night and I finally had to surrender at 4. She had this disappointed pout on her face, but she snuggled in the crook of my arm and fell asleep.

We were woken up by breakfast and three women who were raring to go. I mumbled something about needing coffee and Sherry had a mug in my hand in minutes. I sipped on my coffee and watched my women all huddled together, starting the day as they usually do, just kissing and snuggling up. I figured the day was going to be another sex-marathon, but the girls told me they had plans for the day and I had to shower and get dressed.

"The last time you two had plans for me, I ended up with a wife and another kid!" I said, swatting Jan on the rump.

"Are you complaining , Daddy?" Sherry said, kissing me affectionately.

"Lord, no!" I laughed as Rebekkah tugged me to my feet and into the shower. My wife loves sex in the shower and as she began lathering me up, I could feel myself get interested in a little romp. Rebekkah knew it and down on her knees she went, my shaft gliding into her ever-ready mouth. Despite the passion she feels for women, my new bride is a champ at sucking cock and I was ready within minutes. I was going to eat her out to, but Rebekkah made her intentions clear.

" Fuck me darling -- no preliminaries, just put that big dick in me and fuck the hell out of me, got it?" I did and Rebekkah braced herself against the wall, using the hand railing to hold on for dear life. The warm water was splashing all over us as I rammed home, deep. I wasn't gentle, but I knew my bride didn't want me to be. I fucked her with all burners on, Rebekkah's howls echoed loudly from the bedroom, but it wasn't as if I was worried about the girls hearing us. If I knew them, they were likely fucking along with us.

"Don't stop Jim darling, please don't stop!" Rebekkah moaned. I slowed down and screwed her with slow, precise, deliberate strokes, I slid two fingers up her ass and Rebekkah's climax nearly knocked us both off of our feet.

We got dried off, although slower than normal, lots of post-sex kissing going on. As I had predicted, the girls were all piled on the bed, a sensual blend of tits, legs, and juicy pussies. Those three could have sex in a snowstorm.

" A-hemmm ! Didn't you tell me you had plans for this afternoon? What time?"

"Oh hell, we don't have a lot of time. Darnit Sherry, you made us lose track of time!" Adrienne growled, but not really angry. Sherry blew her a raspberry and scampered away to change, Jan following close behind.

"Do you know what they're up to?" I asked my wife as we dressed.

"Not a clue darling. Nervous?"

"With those little hellions? Damned right!" I laughed, putting on the suit and tie the girls had requested I wear.

We made our way downstairs and the girls were nicely dressed -- all three in nice dresses, looking like proper young women. Their makeup was nicely done, all of them were in sexy -- but not trashy -- dresses with heels and, knowing them, stockings underneath. Sherry came over and gave Rebekkah and I a big hug.

"Do you know what your sisters are up to?" I whispered in her ear.

Sherry rubbed suggestively against me, noticing the gleam in Rebekkah's eyes. "Sorry Daddy, I haven't a clue. Not that I'd tell you if I did! They'd probably do something terrible if I did -- like cut me off for a week!"

I was just about to say something in response, then the doorbell rang. I was going to answer it, but Jan intercepted me. "Our surprise is here, Daddy darling. Hang on -- we're going to shake up your world - again !"

.... more to cum ....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds