Sister Falls in Love with My Cock

I pulled out of her throat so the head was just past her lips. She whimpered as she sucked the remaining cum drooling out of my shaft. I straightened my legs and my penis popped out of Kirsten's lips. I slid down and wrapped myself around her naked, shaking body. I took her beautiful, angelic face into my hands and kissed her deeply. Our cum mixed in our mouths as our tongues swirled around each other in our first kiss. I finally collapsed on the pillow and pressed my nose and lips against her neck.

Kirsten whispered, "I love you more now, than I ever thought I could love anyone."

I held her tighter. "I love you too, Kirsten. I love you too."

We floated away in exhausted, blissful sleep.

I felt a naked, feminine body pressing down on top of me. My body felt incredible and well rested. "Good morning, naked girl."

"How do you feel?" asked Kirsten.

"I feel amazing. Last night was incredible."

Kirsten let out a contented sigh. "Good. Me too. I hoped you wouldn't feel different today."

"Hell no. I want more, more, more of my beautiful, amazing Kirsten."

Kirsten giggled. "Well, we have about an hour. Mom and dad went into town for a while." Kirsten rose up and straddled the back of my upper legs. "I want to massage your muscles and your cute butt." I felt her hot, wet pussy on my legs as she began sliding her hands up and down my back and shoulders.

"Oh my god Kirsten, I'm in heaven."

"You haven't felt anything yet."

She started with my shoulders and worked her way down my back. I was drifting away in sleepy bliss when she shifted and moved lower. She worked the muscles of my butt with her rolling fists and it felt fantastic. "You're really good at this, Kirsten. I wish we could stay in bed all day."

"I want to try something," Kirsten said. "Spread your legs so I can put my legs on the inside."

I gladly complied and spread my legs apart. I was soft from being nearly asleep, but my cock was starting to wake up.

Kirsten leaned forward, pressed her breasts against my butt and lightly kissed my back. Her soft lips and tongue teased their way down my spine. I moaned with pleasure and Kirsten's breathing quickened. She placed her hands on my butt and put her mouth at the top of butt crack. She moaned again and swirled her tongue around in circles, slowly moving lower. My cock was rock hard now and pointing up against my belly. My hips started grinding on their own.

Kirsten lifted off and grabbed a couple pillows. "Lift your hips," Kirsten said with urgency.

I lifted and my cock plopped out. Kirsten pushed the pillows underneath me and pulled my cock down toward her. My legs were spread and my ass was up in the air, with my sister between my legs.

"Your butt looks so sexy right now. I've always wondered what it would be like, to lick someone's ass. It felt so naughty when you did me last night. Are you okay with this?" asked Kirsten.

"Fuck yes. I am so turned on right now. I loved licking your ass."

With one hand, Kirsten wrapped her fingers around my cock, and with the other, grabbed a handful of my ass. She moaned again and brought her mouth back to the top of my ass crack. She was noisy, wet, and sloppy as she worked her lips and tongue into my butt. She just held my cock and lightly pulled and squeezed. She was almost at my hole and my cock was oozing precum. Kirsten lifted off and pulled my ass open. I could tell she was looking at my asshole, and I could feel her hot breath on my exposed sphincter. Kirsten whimpered and pressed her face between my ass cheeks. I felt her little tongue touch my asshole and I shivered. Kirsten and I both moaned as her tongue slowly circled around asshole. I wanted Kirsten to stroke my cock faster, but I would have cum in ten seconds. She just slowly stroked and squeezed the head, which was slippery from precum.

Finally, I felt her tongue wiggle into my asshole. I groaned loudly and pressed back against her mouth. She worked her wet tongue up my ass and began stroking my cock harder. She spread me open wider and ate my ass like a starving animal. "God, Kirsten, I can feel your tongue in my ass! I'm going to cum so fucking hard." She moaned and grunted, and buried her sweet face in my ass. She slurped and sucked and her tongue slid further inside me. An incredible, irresistible tension was building in my entire body. My hips, balls, prostate, and ass contracted until an overwhelming rush caused me to cry out, as an orgasm grenade exploded in my lower body. My asshole opened wider, and then contracted around Kirsten's tongue as the first rope of cum shot out of my body. My hips were shaking and pumping as Kirsten licked and stroked. Stream after stream of sperm gushed out of my cock, and Kirsten captured it all in her hand. Kirsten was gasping and whining like she was orgasming too.

The strongest orgasm of my life kept surging like an electric current between Kirsten's tongue, through my ass, into my cock, and pulled out by Kirsten's hand. I stayed hard as the cum finally stopped pulsing. Kirsten took her cum covered hand and suddenly slapped it on my ass, smearing my fresh jizz between my cheeks. She shoved her face into my ass again and slurped up my cum. She resumed slowly stroking my cock as I lay there exhausted and spent. When Kirsten had cleaned the cum from my ass and balls, she pulled my cock into her mouth and sucked out the oozing post-orgasm cum.

A knock on the door made us freeze in panic.

"Hey you guys, were back," our mom shouted. "We're going to breakfast in ten minutes, okay?"

"Okay," we answered in unison. We were silent as we listened to her walk away.

"Shit, that was close," I said.

"Imagine trying to explain to Mom why I had my face buried in your ass."

We both giggled.

"Kirsten, that was insane. I have never cum harder in my life," I told her, and rolled onto my side.

"It was like I was in a trance! I actually came two times without even touching myself!" Kirsten said. "Your asshole actually tasted good, like, just a little sweet. Not gross at all. And the smell of your butt musk, or whatever, drives me crazy."

"I know, right," I said. "Who would have thought? Well, you can do that to me any time! And I'll do you any time! We are such lucky perverts."

Kirsten sighed and giggled. "I'm starving now. Let's hurry up and get ready, so I can have some pancakes to go with my ass appetizer!"

She jumped up and skipped to the bathroom, with her round, white butt bouncing behind her.

It took everything I had not to jump up, bend her over, and shove my cock in her ass. "This is going to be a great family car trip after all."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds