Sister Mistress Ch. 05

"So Cockslut what do you really prefer big tits or big nipples?"

"Her tits aren't as big as yours Mistress Katherine, but they're such a turn on for me she has quite nice sized boobs a little more than a handful I'd say. It's her nipples though Mistress Katherine it's like they are made just right so that they would be a mouthful for whoever is lucky enough to have Jenny let them taste. So of course its nipples Mistress Katherine I hope it doesn't offend you?"

"Don't be silly Lukey Cockslut you haven't."

It was then that he'd finally made it to the bottom of the pile and discovered the butt-plug and associated straps holding it up he asked his sister.

"What's this for Mistress Katherine?"

"That's your newest buddy he's gonna be fucking your ass every night until you gain total control over that slutty fuck hole of yours. The widest strap goes around your waist do it up then turn around I'll fix the rest for you tonight understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine you'll show me tonight, but from then on it'll be my duty to do it myself."

Pulling the buckle tight Lukey baby bent over in front of his sister the four and a half inch butt-plug dangling between his legs, Kathy grasped the plug and with a quick twist of her wrist she removed it from the straps Luke realizing that it was removable and could be changed for different sizes or types wondered just how many attachments his Mistress had for it. Holding the butt-plug up for her Cockslut brother Kathy said.

"Lick this Linda I'm sure you don't want it dry."

Lukey baby's tongue shot out quickly coating the plastic toy with his saliva, satisfied Kathy positioned the nub against her brother's sphincter she gently rubbed it back and forth along her sibling's willing anus. Not caring if she hurt him she used her free hand to pull his butt cheeks wider apart. Kathy twisting her arm and pumping with her wrist at the same time shoved the butt-plug at her brother's slutty asshole. After having Johnny's huge dick deep inside his arse a few hours earlier the small toy slid in easily, bringing a small groan from Lukey's throat. His Sister Mistress twisted and pushed the butt-plug further until the wide neck passed the resistance of his sphincter then turning it so that it was in the right position, nicely nestled in between his shaven buttocks. Reaching down Kathy took each strap up between her Brother's legs attaching them to the butt-plug using the three press-studs on each strap. The pressure as she snapped each of them in place brought more quite moans of pleasure from deep within Lukey baby Cockslut's throat.

"Stand up straight Cockslut this isn't for your enjoyment it's a training device."

"Sorry Mistress Katherine."

Luke straightened his sister took the hanging straps putting one on either side of his scrotum she and roughly pulled them up causing the butt-plug to be driven deeper into her sibling's anus. Buckling them at his back together with the waist strap Kathy then reached for a pair of small gold pad locks, by snapping them in place she'd made it impossible for the belt and hence the butt-plug to be removed.

"There you go Lukey baby Cockslut your Mistress can trust you. Now take your new gear and off to bed sweet dreams slave. Hang on a Linda, your Mistress can't have her little Cockslut brother sleeping in something that's not cute or sexy now can I?"

Kathy ran out of her room heading for her Mum's closet she'd seen a bag of old rags ready for the recycle bin and she was sure that there was something made of pink nylon inside it. Pulling the bag open she found that what had caught her attention was a shortie nightie and matching robe grabbing them she went back to her waiting brother.

"Here ya go Linda Cockslut; you're in luck Mum was throwing these out so there yours now. I'll have bacon eggs coffee and toast for breakfast at nine o'clock sharp. Mistress Katherine expects her cumloving Cockslut to be dressed as the sluttish little whore that he loves being."

"Yes Mistress Katherine will you want breakfast served in bed or shall I wait for you to come down to the kitchen."

"I'll come down Cockslut."

Watching her sibling pull the nightie over his head what he had said sank in and took her by surprise and shocked her a little, as she watched Lukey's white bum disappear around the corner of her door she thought.

"Wow it'd taken Jade and her over three months to change Jade's little sister Helen into a totally submissive slut. Now here's her young brother anticipating his Mistress's needs in under three days, he's a total slave already either the little fucker was born to serve or the program was a lot more powerful than she first thought. Whatever it is hopefully he'll continue to follow my orders doing as I wish without balking like Jade did most of the time in the beginning, he's certainly showing promise."

"Goodnight Mistress Katherine, sweet dreams see you in the morning."

"Night Cockslut."

Taking his new lingerie into his room Lukey baby cleaned out the bottom drawer in his chest of draws and carefully folding each item he placed them inside, all except for a black Lycra trimmed with red lace G-string. Pulling them up trapping his small tool Lukey baby adjusted his hanging nuts and jumped into bed exhausted. That night Lukey's dreams were filled with images of himself being used by several ladies at the same time. When his alarm woke him the only ones he could remember and identify was Jenny Cavanaugh and his mother Deborah. Their faces were clear but the rest of the details were fuzzy, the only other clear thing was that his Mother was fucking him with Mistress Megan's enormous strap-on cock while Jenny teased him with her fantastic nipples holding them just out of his reach. Wanting desperately to wank his rock hard cock he thought better of it, Lukey wanted to show Mistress Katherine that he was hers and vowed that he'd never touch his prick let alone cum without his Mistress's permission but if he did then he'd tell his Mistress immediately.

Sitting up Lukey quickly stripped off the pink negligee. Standing up he pushed the G-string down and stepped out of them, dropping them on his bed he admired his shaved body in his mirror sliding his hands over his smooth stomach then tweaking his nipples. "What sexy gear are you going to wear today Linda Cockslut" he asked his reflection. Walking to the bathroom Lukey enjoyed the feeling of the cool breeze as it caressed his naked cock and smooth balls, the butt-plug was an added bonus and by the time he'd reached the door his tool was nearly fully erect again. It took him several minutes before he could empty his bladder, he'd had piss horns before but this was the first one that was induced by lovely sensations deep inside his anus.

Returning to his bedroom Lukey opened his lingerie drawer and immediately the green lace suspender set caught his eye tossing the suspenders sheer bra and G-string on his bed he fished out a pair of black stay-up stockings. Lukey sat on his bed and quickly clipped the three inch wide suspender belt around his waist then he stepped into the matching G-string slid it up over his thighs. Then standing he adjusted his now soft cock as he pulled the G-string up covering most of the straps except for the twin padlocks, after ensuring the suspender straps were under the G-string he sat in front of his mirror and began applying his face just as his Mistress had shown him the previous night. After a light coat of foundation he applied the dark eye shadow to his eye lids then blended in two successively lighter shades of green up towards his eyebrows. Next was eyeliner and after darkening his eyebrows Lukey quickly applied blush to his cheeks finally his picked out the burgundy lipstick. Looking at Linda Cockslut in his mirror he loved the way that the dark lipstick accentuated his lips making them look fuller and a little fatter. Satisfied with his make-up Lukey pursed his lips and blew himself a kiss, turning to his bed he grabbed the stockings and smoothed the stay-ups over his calves then his thighs clipping each one to the suspender belt. Then standing up he took the green lace bra put both arms through the straps and shrugged his way into it, reaching around he clipped it up. Picking up his fake tits Lukey baby, who was now Linda Cockslut scooped out the cups of his bra filling them nicely with the fake boobies, finally he picked up his new super short powder blue nightie. Slipping it over his shoulders then smoothing the flimsy material down over his womanly curves sent a shiver down his spine he went to prepare his Mistress's breakfast it was ten past eight already.

Lukey was busy in the kitchen preparing his sister's meal and didn't notice Johnny as he approached the house. Looking up from the bench Lukey saw his friend standing outside the kitchen window with a huge grin on his face. Johnny had been admiring the way Linda was dressed, he liked how he could clearly see Linda's stocking tops and every time his young friend moved the cute nightie rode a little higher showing a pair of smooth cheeks framed with green suspender straps, the only thing hiding his gaze was the apron Lukey baby was wearing.

"Hi there sexy what's your name?"

Johnny called through the open window.

"Good morning I'm Linda Cockslut, Mistress Megan's cumloving whore."

"You look so fuck-able standing there in that sexy lingerie Linda do you want my big dick inside your hot body?"

"Well, I'd like nothing better but Mistress Katherine has left strict instructions in regard to you, Mr. Johnny big dick. She said that I'm allowed to suck that lovely big prick of yours but only if you arrived before eight thirty."

"Well, Linda it's only just after a quarter past do you think you can get me to come in under fifteen minutes?"

"Ha ha ha I'll have you drained in under five minutes Johnny big dick. Come here and let cumloving Linda Cockslut suck that big gorgeous cock of yours, I want a tasty big load of your jism for my breakfast."

Johnny pushed the sliding door open and stepped into the large kitchen now that he could see Linda better he was amazed at the transformation of course he could recognize his friend, but only because he didn't have the wig on that he'd worn the previous night. Everything else said one horny slut in need of a good fucking and those cock sucker lips had an effect on him Johnny's cock started to stir. Lukey turned towards Johnny putting his hands on his hips said.

"Hi there Mister big dick Mistress Katherine said her lowly cumloving Cockslut could service you if you arrived before the appointed time. This Cockslut is glad your early Johnny now will you please strip for Linda Cockslut?"

Johnny didn't have to be asked twice and started to undo his cut-off jeans, as he let them drop to his ankles he pulled his T-shirt off over his head and dropped it alongside his discarded denims.

"To start Linda Cockslut you can suck my fucking big prick to get it nice and hard."

After turning the stove off Lukey baby walked forward pulled a chair around behind himself so he could sit down and get comfortable, Johnny's dick was already three quarters hard and poking out at right angles it was already over nine inches long.

"Okay Johnny big dick step up and feed Linda Cockslut her sweet sticky breakfast, this little slut just loves your huge cock."

Grasping his tool around its base Johnny advanced towards his friend, Linda's eyes didn't move from Johnny prick as it bobbed swayed to and fro. Lukey's tongue darted out and wet his lips in anticipation. When Johnny was close enough Linda reached out wrapping both hands around Johnny's massive dick he pulled the object of his fascination and desire closer his tongue snaked out flicking its way across the bulbous head. Parting his knees Lukey slowly began pumping his cupped palms bringing Johnny even closer greedily Linda worked his tongue magic on Johnny's piss hole.

"Oh fuck yessssss Linda Cockslut suck my fucking cock you cumloving slut."

Taking a breath Lukey said,

"It'll be my pleasure Johnny big dick but I'm afraid that you can't fuck me without Mistress Megan's permission."

Linda opened his mouth and pushed forward forcing Johnny's enormous cock into his throat remembering to stroke his shaft as he gagged on more and more of that fantastic tool. Johnny threw back his head and began slowly pumping his dick into Linda's throat, reaching forward he intertwined his fingers in Lukey's hair pulling him down onto his thrusting prick. Feeling that Johnny was now in control of the pace Linda let go of the shaft and started to fondle Johnny's heavy sack. Gently tugging then softly squeezing each one in turn, by now Johnny was managing to force over nine inches into Linda's gullet with every thrust Linda could feel the reflex gagging and was doing his best to fight it. When he timed his breathing with Johnny's thrusts he was stoked because suddenly his throat totally relaxed and all signs of gagging had disappeared. Amazingly he was able to take all Johnny was prepared to give.

"Fuck me Linda you're taking all my cock. Suck my fuckin big dick horny Cockslut."

Linda's mind began to wonder as he deep throated his friend's thick cock.

Fuck I'm such a slut in so short a time I've gone from a little bit of drunk mutual sucking with my best friend to being a cross dressed cumloving cock slut slave that's glad to suck and fuck anyone or anything that his Mistress orders. What's more my Mistress is in fact my older Sister and here I am sitting on a butt-plug in my Mothers kitchen sucking on the biggest fuckstick I've ever seen. Yeah I am all that and so much more, I'm a fucking Cockslut and I absolutely love it. Johnny's voice brought him back down to earth.

"Yeah Linda baby suck that fucking dick that's down your slutty throat. SUCK JOHNNY'S BIG DICK! You're a fucking Cockslut. Oh yessssss aghhhhhh ohhhhh aghhhhhh that's it whore I'm gonna cum all over your pretty face."

From the doorway to the sitting room came Katherine's stern voice.

"No, you will drain every drop into the cumloving Cockslut's mouth it's all she'll be getting for breakfast today."

Looking up Johnny saw Katherine watching them, he knew from her tone that he'd better do as she said.

"Ah um yes Mistress Katherine every last drop your Cockslut's mouth."

With Johnny's huge pulsating dick trapped inside his warm sucking mouth Linda's back was to his Mistress so he couldn't see her. Not that he minded in the least, he was busy enjoying Johnny's massive cock head as it slid back and forth over his slippery wet tongue then down his throat several inches. Linda flicked the tip of his tongue across Johnny's snake eye savouring the occasional dribble of pre-cum that leaked from his friends rigid fuckstick. Kathy lifted one knee and placed her foot on the chair beside her. The silk robe she was wearing draped open showing Johnny that she was totally naked underneath. Johnny watched as Kathy pushed the robe further apart allowing her huge tits the freedom they urged, slowly she began caressing her body starting with her lovely boobs pinching and pulling her nipples until they're nice and stiff. She sensed he was close to coming by the way his hips started to buck uncontrollably and what he said confirmed it.

"Mistress Katherine I'm gonna cum soon, I'm gonna fill your cum loving Cockslut of a brother's mouth with my sticky jism. Suck my FUCKIN cock Linda, SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK MY FUCKIN DICK COCK SLUT!"

Encouraged by Johnny, Linda sucked even harder on his mate's fat knob willing him to shoot a huge load. Behind Linda's back Kathy used one hand to hold her labia apart showing Johnny the wet pink inside, with her other hand she lifted her left tit pointing the hard nipple at her mouth soon Kathy was greedily sucking licking and chewing on the rock hard teat. Linda moved his hands up onto Johnny's thick shaft and started to rhythmically pump his cupped fists along the veined monster.

"Aghhhh Mistress Katherine I'M CUMMMMMMING!"

Linda quickly slid back an inch or two as the first strong spurt of Johnny's seed hit the roof of his mouth, after the previous night Linda remembered just how much cum Johnny was able to produce when he was really turned on.

"Drink it all down Linda Cockslut don't miss a single drop or you'll be sorry."

Unable to answer his Mistress, Linda managed to nod and groan an affirmative answer Johnny's massive cock was delivering spurt after huge spurt of sticky jism into Linda's willing mouth, it only took three or four quick shots before Linda's cheeks were bulging he quickly swallowed revelling in the taste as he gulped down Johnny's cum. Twice more Linda had to gulp down a mouthful of cum before it spilled out the side of his sucking mouth Johnny's cock finally slowed the pace of come but not the quantity. Linda could now savour his best friends seed gratefully he swallowed another five or so mouthfuls, finally he milked the last few drops up to Johnny's shiny purple knob that he greedily lapped up with his tongue. Happy with himself Linda turned around towards his sister opening his mouth wide to show her that he'd drained every drop he said.

"Please Mistress Katherine can I come?"

"NO, FUCKING WAY COCK SLUT! You still haven't made your Mistress's breakfast I'll be waiting in the sitting room. If you're going to wear that slutty lipstick the least you can do is make sure it's not smeared, you look like a fucking clown. As for you, Johnny big dick there's a lawn out there for you to mow."

Without a word Johnny scooped up his clothes and headed for the garage pulling up his cut-off jeans as he went. Linda went to his room to adjust his lipstick after the rough face fucking Johnny had just given him the lipstick was only slightly smeared, his sister had taught him well. Returning to the kitchen he put the apron back on and went about making his sister's breakfast while watching Johnny's hard body glistening in the early morning sun.

"Mistress Katherine your breakfast is served."

Katherine sat at the table in front of her was all that she'd ordered the night before opening her legs as wide as the table legs permitted she said.

"Okay Linda Cockslut get that sluttish arse of yours under the table and tongue fuck your Mistress's pussy, you make sure I've orgasmed before I've finished eating or you'll cop it you little whore."

As she ate Katherine smiled inwardly enjoying her little brothers tonguing the job he was doing on her was definitely having the desired effect. Lukey baby held his big Sister's labia open, pulling them to either side forcing her clitoris to extend for his probing tongue. Greedily Lukey sucked at his Mistress's little man in the boat harder and harder, when he thought he heard a moan he bit down ever so gently and flicked the tip of his tongue across her trapped nub.

His sister couldn't take much of this but she fought like a trooper and managed to hold out until she only had one piece of toast left on her plate. Suddenly Kathy's legs slammed shut well as best as they could with her little brother's head was stuck between them. Lukey baby didn't miss a beat he went into over drive lashing out at his Mistress's drenched pussy trying to lick everywhere at once.

Katherine popped the last crust into her mouth, reached down roughly grabbed two handfuls of Lukey's soft reddish blonde hair and held his head just where she wanted it, smashing his face against her pubic bone then rubbing his nose against her fuck hole. Her orgasm was so strong that she didn't care if she smothered her little brother, she rode his face until her body stopped shaking. Luckily for Lukey baby his Sister had been moving around enough so he didn't run out of breath. As Katherine's heart rate slowed and she was starting to get her breath back she pushed Lukey baby away.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 243 milliseconds