Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 25

My surges of cum raged from my body into hers just as her most powerful climax of the night arrived. My fingers pushed into her body at the right places.

Kristen looked at me with a sense of awe as my cockhead stroked across her A-spot. The peak she was experiencing rose even higher and then higher than that, and then Kristen passed out from too much pleasure.

I allowed my cum surges to finish and then I lay down beside Kristen and held her in my arms. Two minutes went by before he eyes fluttered open.

Kristen looked at me for thirty seconds before she spoke, "Did you really do that to me?"

I nodded.

"I've never been fucked that hard. No, that's not quite right. You were kind and not violent. I should say I've never had such intense lovemaking. That ... THAT was a peak experience that I'll never forget. I'm glad you're the kind of person that is so likeable to go with the experience."

"Thank you. I'm honored." I kissed Kristen's forehead and pulled her more tightly to me.

We lay there for a while and I felt that Kristen might be drifting asleep. I checked. She said, "I'm almost asleep, but I promised Pete I'd go be with him."

"And I promised Pam the same."

On that note we rose and walked into the other room, my cum dripping down Kristen's legs.

Each sofa in the living room had a couple on it. Bob and Pam had finished and were just lying together in a lover's embrace. Jane was still bouncing wildly atop Pete trying to milk one more climax out of him before he turned worthless by going soft. When Jane saw us, she slowed down and eventually stopped. Pete looked relieved.

There was a swap of partners at that point. Pam and Jane came with me, and Kristen sat down in Pete's lap, guiding his still erect shaft right into her quim. Zoey sauntered over to Bob, kissed him, leaned down and sucked his cock to hardness, and then lay down with her back to him and guided his shaft into her pussy in full view of all of us. Zoey was a slut, and an exhibitionist as well.

In the bedroom, Pam said, "Well, that's two more women that are in love with you."

"Huh?"

"Zoey is already soft on you. Now, she's really gone on you, and you have Kristen wrapped around your little finger."

"I did La Petite Mort with her. She passed out."

"Oh, no wonder. Every time you do that you win over another heart because mortal men can't begin to do what you do to them. You make a woman feel all warm and wonderful just to be with you, and then you fuck them silly with the best love making going, and then you make them pass out from the most intense and best orgasms of their lives. Of course, they're all in love with you - forever and ever. They'll never forget you, and they'll be your slaves the rest of their lives."

"Maybe I should stop."

"Don't you dare! You're God's gift to women. I won't deprive my earth sisters of the Big Steve Experience whenever you deem it appropriate to give it to someone." She laughed, but I could tell she was serious.

By this time, we were coupled and slowly fucking. Jane sat on Pam's face to get eaten, and have Pete's cum sucked out of her, and then we switched around a few times so everyone got some of my cock, my special orgasms, and my love. We lasted about a half hour, and then amid our orgasms and afterglows we drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

Pam, Jane, and I were up and gone before anyone else in the house woke up. I knew Pete and Bob would be sure the house was in order before they left, plus each time I saw Zoey I realized how responsible she was. I also had started to appreciate why I had that feeling. While Zoey humored her inner slut, she had a social conscience and always proved a pleasure to be with. I knew Kristen would also help.

The workday went fast and included a meeting with John Ringler, the head of corporate planning. Since he'd never orchestrated a strategic planning effort, we spent two hours talking about the philosophy of injecting such an effort into the organization as well as the roadblocks and benefits. I created some more Powerpoint slides for him to use to explain the effort to others in TCI.

Pam, Jane, and I had a romantic dinner at another restaurant in Chatham, and then headed back to Jane's house for the night. Pam had left part of her business wardrobe there so that when we did this, she didn't have to wear the same clothes to work the next day and signal to the world that she'd shacked up somewhere. Jane, of course, still had a sizable closet full of business clothes.

Inside the house, Pam excused herself to go 'put on something more comfortable.' Jane gave me a coy look and decided to join her. I took that as code for they wanted to get ready to have sex, and I was a more than willing participant. I tossed my sport coat on a chair, and started to prepare the lights in the living room.

I had an idea then regarding Sheila's videos. I'd ripped her DVDs and had them on my iPhone and laptop computer. Jane had an Apple TV, so I could play the movies on my iPhone through that to her TV. I got things set up and started just as the two of them reappeared, Pam in a semi-transparent robe that barely reached below her pussy, and Jane in one of my old t-shirts.

Pam flowed into my arms. "Oh, going to watch a chick flick are we?" The tone of her voice let me know she knew exactly the kind of entertainment I'd put on. Jane knew what I was doing and winked at me.

"Well, I thought you might like this one especially."

Pam glanced at the TV but the starting credits were rolling my, and Sheila hadn't appeared yet.

Pam said, "I found a little surprise sleeping in our bed. Would you like to see it?"

I nodded.

From around the corner leading to the master bedroom Zoey and Kristen appeared, slinking towards me and naked as the day is long. As I kissed Zoey hello, I could taste and smell the aroma of fresh pussy; I guess she and Kristen had been playing while they waited for us to get home. I realized Kristen had a similar taste as our tongues met preparatory to our French kiss.

Zoey said, "Pete and Bob each had to go off for an overnight of business travel. I got the key from Pete, and we decided to join you. We've already been playing together, but now we want to play with the three of you." She gave Pam and me a lascivious grin.

As we stood, Kristen had started to unbutton my shirt. After her explanation, Zoey leaned down and kissed Pam, and then started to help her out of the revealing robe. When all five of us were nude, Kristen dropped to her knees in front of me and started to fellate me. She had a unique talent, and knew how to deliver pleasure unlike many others. Jane was standing beside me making out with me and appreciating Kristen's blowjob.

When my cock was partway down her throat, Kristen rotated her head back and forth around the shaft. The friction around the mushroom head and sides started to prematurely peak me, and I thought I knew how to resist the temptation to cum. I started to stop her, but then she did a little swallowing thing that also produced a whole raft of new sensations no one had ever delivered to me in a BJ.

With little warning I came. My seed shot from my body like machine gun bullets into Kristen's mouth. She was looking up at me, and I saw the corners of her mouth turn up in a smile. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but she let about a third of my load dribble out the sides of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her pert breasts as she made her final strokes to my shaft with her mouth. God she was a sexy woman.

I gasped out a few words of praise and gratitude to Kristen, before I pulled her up to me. She opened her mouth to show me a pool of my cum on her tongue. Before she could swallow, Jane pulled her into a French kiss where they snowballed my cum back and forth between them right in front of me.

When they parted from their French kiss, I French kissed Jane and then Kristen. Kristen said, "You're the first guy to ever do that. Couldn't you taste yourself?"

"Yes, but I couldn't expect you to do or taste something I wasn't willing to do myself."

Kristen kissed me again, her erect nipples rubbing across my chest, "I would have for you. I really like you ... and I want you in my life."

I knew what words like that meant: Kristen had fallen in love with me, and based on what Pam told me the night before, so had Zoey. The burden was now on me to manage their expectations so that neither of them got hurt.

I said to Kristen, "I like you a lot too, but ... well, I am kind of spoken for."

Kristen laughed and next to her, breaking away from a kiss with Pam, so did Zoey. Zoey said, "Oh, we know all about your polyamorous family up north ... or wherever. We just would like to be part of it, maybe with Pam we'd be the New Jersey Branch of the Love Steve Club."

Kristen said, "I know your engaged, but have an open relationship with her and a dozen other women who are special in your life. Zoey and I just hope you'll put us in that category too."

I nodded, but wisely remained mute lest I commit to something I really wanted some time to think about. Jane winked at me, indicating she could read my mind.

Zoey came over to us, and used her hip to politely bump Kristen away from me. The two laughed at each other. Zoey kissed me, and made sure I started to paw at her over-sized breasts and her slit. She led us to the sofa, and we flopped down and started to make out.

Kristen, Pam, and Jane took over the love seat, and the three of them started to make out. I asked Zoey in a low voice, "How did Kristen suddenly appear during my away time?"

"She's been around for a while helping to run the family foundation. We've been friends, but, frankly, my sexual freedom overpowered her for a while once she discovered what a slut I am. Over time, I won her over to the Order of Sluthood, so now we're really pals - bisexual ones who love to fuck, but you've ruined us for all the other guys we've ever known because you're the absolute best by far."

I muttered, "It's getting deep in here."

Zoey said, "No, I mean it. You understand our bodies, the way we like to be talked to, the way we like to be touched and fingered and prodded with your cock. You love to give us orgasms, and thus you get us in return - all of us as your dedicated sex slaves, sort of like René started with you."

Pam raised her head from Jane's pussy, "Amen. I like that idea too - sex slave. Steve, you'll be our dom and we'll be your subs." Jane pushed her head back down.

That shocked me. "Wait! I don't know anything about being a dom or managing a sub or any of that BDSM stuff. That's a whole side of life I haven't really explored or paid much attention to."

The four women all traded glances with one another. One by one, starting with Zoey, they each knelt in front of me with downcast eyes.

Zoey said, "Master, we are here to do anything you want with us - anything. If we misbehave in any way, you need to discipline us as you see fit. If we please you, this is our goal in life."

Jane, Pam and Kristen nodded in agreement with what Zoey had said.

I pondered what to do with this new situation. I thought, well, perhaps we can have some fun playing in these roles. I didn't really think the girls were serious, so I'd adopt the same attitude.

I look at the nude women in front of me. "Ladies, if we do this we need a 'safe word' to alert me that I should stop whatever I am doing. I want this word to be the same for all of us, and that word will be 'Yellow' if we get near one of your limits, or 'Red' if we get into your danger zone, where what we're doing is unacceptable."

The four heads nodded but remained downcast.

"Zoey, please tell me the safe word."

"Red, Sir."

"Kristen, please tell me the safe word."

"Red, Sir."

"Pamela, please tell me the safe word."

"Red."

"Jane?"

"Red, Sir."

I shook my head. "Oh, Pamela, what did you just forget?"

She paused and said, "I don't know."

"Zoey, would you tell Pamela what she forgot, and would you recommend to me what punishment I should administer to your submissive sister?"

"Yes, SIR. Pamela, you must always use 'Master' or 'Sir' in your conversation with Master when you are invited to speak. For such an infraction, particularly in this initial stage in this relationship, I believe Pamela should be spanked ten times, Sir."

I reached down and touched Pam's shoulder. "Pam, please rise and place yourself across my lap to receive your punishment." I was chuckling, because I thought this was all some silly game the girls had just fallen into.

Pam stood, and gave me a worried look. She slowly draped herself across my knees with her gorgeous pale white ass exposed to me.

I swatted her right butt cheek hard enough to elicit a squeak from her. After a few seconds, she said, "That's one, SIR. Thank you."

I planted another even harder swat on her left cheek. Pam said, "That's two, SIR. Thank you."

Thus, we continued until I had spanked her ten times and been thanked ten times. Pam stood and rubbed her now red ass with both hands. She blushed a little, as she returned to the kneeling position.

I tested my own feelings. I didn't want this to be an ego trip, but if this is what turned on my friends and lovers, I could play the game. I'd always thought of myself as a lover, and not a disciplinarian.

I looked down on the kneeling women. "Ladies, Kristen has a special way of performing fellatio that is very pleasing to your master and probably any others. I want you to now pay attention as Kristen demonstrates and shows you how to administer a superior blowjob." I turned and touched Kristen's shoulder, "Kristen, rise and show the others your technique. Talk freely in order to instruct the others."

Kristen said, "Oh, yes, sir. Anything to please you sir."

The four women gathered around my chair with Kristen in the middle. She started, "I had a boyfriend teach me this, and I guess all men like this. I start by using my hand and mouth to get them reasonably hard, and then I do a deep throat a few times. After I am relaxed enough to get all of their cock in my mouth and throat, I rotate my head, making sure to hold my throat tight against their cock head. Sometimes while I'm doing this I swallow. Let me show you."

Kristen leaned over me and kissed the hardening head of my cock. She ran her tongue around my cock until I got pretty hard, possibly an 'eight' on my ten point scale. She then started to fellate me by taking all of my cock into her mouth and into her throat. I could feel the blood surge into my cock, and then Kristen did her head turn thing, and then her swallowing while I was fully inside her. She then pulled off.

Pam nudged Kristen out of the way. She'd never been able to deep throat me before, but tonight she got every bit of my shaft inside her until her nose couldn't push any further into my pubes. At that point, Pam started to turn her head back and forth. I could feel her gagging, but she didn't pull off and instead weathered through the discomfort. Eventually, Pam swallowed just as Kristen had.

Zoey proved to be more adept at deep throating, and the whole technique. After swallowing, she did a little humming thing and then twisted as she pulled me from her body.

Jane looked uncertain about how to proceed. She liked to fellate me, but only the first few inches of my cock, and not the deep throat the two sluts had done. I cut her some slack, "Jane, I am not of a mind to continue this right now. Please wait until later to try this new technique."

I then commented about how Pam, Zoey and Kristen got A-pluses for their teaching and lesson, and that now it was time for us to get in the large bed and make love. I got a lot of 'Yes, Sirs' and we headed off to the bedroom.

* * * * *

Pam, Jane, and I talked on the way into work in the morning. I started things off remarking to Pam, "I hope I didn't hurt you when I spanked you last night. I figured we were playing, but I sort of got into the game."

"Oh, Sir, we were not playing. Except at work where I don't believe we should reveal our new relationship, you are my dominant and I am one of your submissives."

"Wait. I was just kidding around. I don't know how to be a dominant, except my imagination and having read that book Fifty Shades of Gray. I was making that stuff up as I went along." Since Pam was driving, I could study her to see if she was yanking my chain or serious. I decided she was serious.

"Oh, Master, you were wonderful. That's exactly what the four of us needed, and you punishing me was exactly what I needed. I promise I will be more respectful to you from now on, Sir."

"Pam, stop calling me Sir the rest of today. I have to leave this afternoon for Denver with Jane, so I don't want to hear it again this visit. As you know, I'll be back in ten days or so, and we can talk more about it later." I suddenly felt a little frustrated, and I still wasn't sure that the girls weren't toying with me in their own way.

"Yes, Sir ... opps, sorry, I mean Steve. What would make you happy with me ... with us while you are away?"

I laughed, "I always like to receive sexy photos of you - each of you - but I would like the three of you here in New Jersey to talk and decide whether you really want to play this dom-sub game with me. It puts me in a role I've never had before, and that I'm not sure I want."

"I understand, and I'm sure the others will too. Further, I promise to send you a sexy or pornographic picture of me each and every day until we see each other again. I love that idea. Do you mind if I do that with Pete and Bob too?"

"Of course not. Share yourself with the people you love and care about." I reached over and stroked her arm to show Pam that I hoped she thought of me that way.

Pam added, "As for the dom-sub thing, Zoey and I for sure, and I think Kristen too, we trust you to think about what is in our best interest, and that you will love us and take the steps to ensure our happiness as best you can - probably better than we can do for ourselves."

Jane nodded and said, "Oh, yes. I agree and put my trust in you."

"Jeeze, Pam. That puts a huge load of responsibility on my shoulders I'm not sure I'm ready to accept. I can't be responsible for your happiness. If anything Pete and Bob should have that role. Really, it's your job to be responsible for your own happiness."

"Pete and Bob do their own thing, and they're really wrapped up in their careers and a little with me. For some reason, I'm not their focal point any more, and neither is Zoey or Kristen. They're both under a lot of pressure. You, on the other hand, constantly think about me, and what's happening between us. I am responsible for my happiness, and I choose to share that role with you."

"But, I have my partners up north - now with René and Ivy, and there's Jane and the others in Denver, and ..."

"I know all that, and you are so exceptional that you keep all of us contented and joyful about our relationship with you. Not one of us expects a monogamous relationship, yet we know you care deeply about each of us in a way that makes each of us feel so loved and warm inside."

"Pam, I need to think about this. What will you do if I reject being your dom?"

She looked over at me and smiled, "Just continue to love you as I do, and hope you'll love me too. Zoey and Kristen think the same way, I'm sure."

* * * * *

Jane and I caught a three p.m. flight out of Newark to Denver at five-thirty local time. I called Marge as I drove into the city in a 'reverse commute' most of the way. We met Marge at the hotel at seven o'clock.

After the pleasantries of greeting, I led us to the hotel restaurant for drinks and dinner. I unburdened my heart about the dom-sub thing to them. Jane and I had not talked on the airplane, but I'd had a chance to think about it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds