Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 25

"I don't know what to do. I've never thought of myself as being a dominant, if anything I kind of thought I was a marshmallow and pretty mallable, not someone to control and guide other people."

Marge said, "I've already been your sub since that day you and Jane got the flowers from René after fucking her brains out the night before. If you recall, you made me lose my undies, and from that instant on, I've been your sub. I'm always awaiting your instructions."

I stuttered, "But ... but ... but ..."

Jane said, "I feel the same way. I might not have used the vocabulary 'dom-sub' but you've been guiding me, particularly my love life, since the day we met. You've given me all the courage and self-assurance to do crazy sexual things - the swinging, the gangbang, our threesomes, group sex, and the like. I've never been happier and it's all because of your guidance."

I was speechless. Had the world gone off its orbit? Were we all hurtling towards the sun or some outer star? I still didn't feel like a dominant.

Jane followed up, "Steve, we all know you are a lover. We trust you. We trust you a great deal, with every aspect of our lives. We all do - Fran, Sheila, Ally, René, Ivy, Pam, Zoey, Brenda, Marge, and me to name only a few. We know you have our best interest at heart."

"But I would never think of putting a collar on you, or flogging or humiliating you."

"We know that and we love you more for that. What you need to realize is that a dom-sub relationship can be negotiated. You may choose to use that terminology or not, but we set boundaries and acceptable and unacceptable behaviors in every relationships. You can do it with Pam, Zoey, and Kristen, and anybody else you form a relationship with."

"So I could define the dom-sub thing to not require the Master-Sir vocabulary, nor kneeling, nor any corrective physical action like spanking? I thought they were playing otherwise I wouldn't have done that to Pam."

"It's all right, I'm sure she understands. And, to your comment, yes you could define it that way, basically forcing things back to the way they were before we ganged up on you as your submissives. By the way, by rights, you could have disciplined each of us for that."

"Oh, God, no. I really don't want to punish anyone for a mistake."

Jane laughed, "Do you ever plan to have children?"

"Yes. Soon, I hope."

"Well, you better start to explore the part of you that understands how to steer another human - a child or another adult - who makes mistakes in behavior. Kids are masters at pushing the limits and everyone will learn your buttons."

I nodded, "So I hear."

Jane gave me a beguiling smile as we took the elevator back to our room. I held Marge's hand; a small gesture I'd decided helped boost her self-esteem. She looked happy, particularly when another couple noticed she was with a much younger guy.

Before the elevator door opened, Jane said, "So, Master, how may we subs make you happy tonight? We await your instructions."

I chuckled, "I would like to make love to the two of you tonight, but only if the two of you are content with that idea and agree." I tried to deflect some of the decision-making back onto the women rather than let them force me to be a dom.

Marge squeezed my hand, "I had hoped that you'd fuck me eight ways from Sunday, Sir." The 'Sir' showed me I'd only been partially successful

Jane said, "I want you deep inside me, on me, and around me in any way I can have you. I love you." She leaned in and kissed me just as the elevator doors opened on our floor. Another couple stood waiting for a down elevator. They obviously noticed I was holding hands with Marge who'd put her head on my shoulder, but shared a romantic kiss with Jane. I caught two looks of great curiosity. Oh, the things I do to keep my loved ones happy.

* * * * *

I called home that evening right after we got back from dinner; it would have been about ten-thirty on the east coast. Ally answered. I asked what was happening, and she laughed. She said, "Sex, of course. Aidan and Matt are here, and we've just finished our second round. We cooked in and had an all-naked dinner, but that was hours ago. Aidan plans on staying over, but Matt is heading home soon. I think we wore them out. What are you doing? You must be about to start in with Jane and Marge."

"Jane and Marge, yes. I think they'll wear me out. They're trying to play the dom-sub game with me, but I don't want to be a dominant."

"Oh, that sounds like fun. Maybe we should play that game too."

I heard a loud cry of joy in the background. "Who was that?"

Ally chuckled, "That was Matt bringing Ivy to one of her better climaxes. We've sort of been focusing on her tonight. She's well over a dozen, and now the least little sexual attention and she pops off a climax. It's my turn to clean up the cum from her pussy after he finishes."

I said with another chuckled, "OK. Well, if no one had something major to report I'll let you get back to your sucking and fucking. Sounds like fun, and I wish we were there to be a part of it. I love you and everybody."

We ended the call just as Jane came out of the bathroom wearing one of the hotel's fluffy white robes that did little to hide her beautiful legs. The robe stopped at her upper thigh and made a tantalizing invitation to probe further. Jane turned and I realized she hadn't tied the robe. I got a display of her naked body from neck to pussy, and I felt a jolt of excitement surge into my cock.

Marge then came through the door of the connecting room similarly clad, except her robe was loosely tied. As she saw me, she shifted the robe off her shoulders and allowed it to slowly shake down her body until it fell on the floor leaving her magnificently naked.

Marge, Jane and I came together and kissed tenderly at first, but then with increased passion and excitement. Jane whispered, "Oh, God, Steve. I love you, and I really do want you to plunder my body over and over tonight. I need to feel well fucked before we go to sleep - that is, IF we go to sleep. Maybe I'll just keep you up all night fucking me."

From beside us, Marge said, "Hey, what about me?" The tone of her voice let us know she was teasing and not at all put out by Jane's exclusionary statements.

Jane gave a big sigh and pulled Marge's nude body to hers for a long sapphic kiss. In doing so, she opened her robe so their bodies could press together. "Well, I'm counting on you to keep me satisfied when Steve is in recovery mode. You and I are going to fuck each other silly too." Marge looked very happy at that suggestion, particularly as I helped Jane lose the robe.

We formed a little sexual triangle on the bed for a while. I ate out Jane, who ate Marge's pussy, who sucked on my cock. After five minutes we switched so I ate out Marge, who ate Jane, who sucked on me. I rapidly developed a '10' on my hardness scale, and then I had Slut Jane riding my cock as Marge sat on my face. Every five minutes or major orgasm, which ever came first, the women would change places.

I marveled at Marge's sexuality, and how excited she was about fucking anyone, in any possible position, anywhere, at anytime. I recalled with her how we'd made love in Jane's conference room one day shortly before Jane had a meeting in there.

Jane made the suggestion when I was balls deep inside her that I hide under her desk the next day and eat her pussy out all day while she sat there and conducted other business. She'd just lurch from orgasm to orgasm. I tucked that idea away for further consideration.

Marge wanted me to just come by once an hour, take her into the conference room where we could lock the door, and fuck her until she couldn't stand up any more.

I raised the issue about Brenda, Brady, and a couple of others at TCI that knew of our liaison and sexual practices. Jane liked the idea of having a mid-day orgy in the conference room, and so the three of us speculated about that for a while, thinking specifically of other men and women we might invite into the room to further enhance our mutual pleasure.

That discussion, in turn, led to Marge telling me about the swing party planned for Saturday night at Brady and Edie's home. We were invited, and even encouraged to bring a 'broad minded' guest. I had no idea who that might be, so I deferred to Jane, Marge, or Brenda for a further idea or two or three.

Somehow I made it through four orgasms that night, two with each woman. I used my Tantric techniques, so two of them were what I called my 'dry' orgasms and two were the kind that filled pussies to the brim with cum, and often to the point of overflowing - a state that both Marge and Jane fully enjoyed because they each like licking up the excess effluent even while my cock was still embedded in my lover.

The three of us slept soundly that night, the women wrapped in my arms with a heavy atmosphere of love between us.

To be continued

Thanks to Germandragon for his editing.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds