Slave to Mistress Meryl Ch. 01

I nodded, and mumbled, "Yes Mistress." She really was already way out in front of me in her thinking of how things were going to work. But then, this was something that I had always hoped would happen. But this sounded very permanent, would it be as satisfying as I had thought. What would it really like to be a continuing leather slave?

Then she laughed, lightening the mood immediately. "Of course, at some point in the not-too-distant future you are going to be my husband as well, you lucky man. But only the two of us will know that you are really my slave. That means that your body belongs to me to do with as I like. And what I like will probably be to take you far, far along that pleasure-pain journey that you have been lusting after for so long. I haven't a clue right now where it will lead us, but I think that there will be lots of pain, torture even, and lots of romance and fun as well. You understand clearly that I own you, until such time that is, as I think you are surplus to requirements and then I may dispose of you as I see fit?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds