• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sleeper Train
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Sleeper Train

We fucked for what seemed like hours; slowly and with slow movements; rather than pumping away, our sensations were drawn from small movements, gently in an out, or by changing the angle with which I entered. Mei on the other hand was like an animal. The situation forced her to be quiet, but you could imagine that her moans and groans would be much louder if she had the choice. Once when I looked around I saw that she still on top, but this time she was riding him backwards, his hands on her ass as she leaded forward, grasping his toes with her hands.

I returned to kissing Tingting and forgot the other couple for a couple of minutes, until I felt a hand on my shoulders. Stopping our-lovemaking, I pulled out of Tingting, and sat up. Mei lent passed me and said something to Tingting. She sat up as well, and Mei went over to Lewis and, standing, took his cock, still wrapped in the condom, in her hand. Bending it slightly towards Tingting, she said something and Tingting giggled. Leaning forward she took the cock from Mei and felt it up and down. For just a second she masturbated it, moving it forward and back, once, twice and then a third time. At the same time Mei moved forward and put her hand on my chest. At this point Tingting let go and said something to Mei. Mei asked a question. Tingting replied, then she leant forward and kissed me, and then lay down again, pulling me forward on top of and into her again. Mei said something dismissive and went back to Lewis, who, throughout this had remained strangely passive.

We continued fucking, slowly and intensely. When I finally came, it was one of the most intense sensations of my life, her body shuddering along side mine, neither of us able to cry out aloud. I collapsed on top of her, both of us panting and held her in my arms for a long time. Around us, Lewis and Mei continued to fuck, but eventually too Mei reached a silent shattering orgasm and a few minutes later Lewis did as well. It was only after they finished that I pulled out of Tingting, even though I was already half-soft. For a nasty moment I thought the condom had split; it had nearly come of because I was nearly flaccid by the time, but none of the liquid had split out. Mei, who had already taken the Lewis' condom off, reached in her back and offered me a few sheets of toilet paper in which to wrap the used condom, as she wrapped the other. She then dressed quickly, and took both bundles of paper with her, presumably to flush down the trains loo.

That was the end of the night. We tried to sleep together on the same bunk, but eventually around four o'clock we decided to return to our own beds, so we would have some chance of getting some sleep. When we arrived in Beijing, we spent the day with the girls seeing the tourist sights; the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace. We cancelled the booking at our youth hostel, and instead booked into a nice hotel. The following night Tingting and I again made love and spent the night in a proper bed, holding each other. That too was wonderful, but it was more ordinary and I don't need to go into the details here. Finally the next day the girls had to leave to return to their university, they were already in trouble for being a day late, and they didn't dare to stay any longer. I spent another few days in Beijing until finally it was time for me to return to England and start my new job. I sent Tingting a few e-mails after returning home, and she wrote back, but communication was difficult and we couldn't really say anything of any consequence. I said I loved her in a few of the e-mails, but she never said it back to me.

I didn't really keep in contact with Lewis directly, I read some of his Facebook post about his life in China. It seems Mei came to visit him most weekends for the first six months of his contract, but afterwards something, I'm not clear what, happened and they stopped seeing each other. I know Tingting went with Mei sometimes and I wonder if she ever fucked Lewis. I like to believe that he didn't; I prefer to think of her as a nervous girl, pushed by her friend into doing something crazy. It was painful for me to thing of her as doing something like that again; somehow I'm still quite protective of her. I'm grateful that she didn't decide to fuck Lewis that night, even though he was more handsome and better hung than me. I feel like that's some kind of victory for me; that what we did that night really meant something more than just a raw animal lust.

Given that Tingting and I parted two nights later, I suppose I should regret that I didn't fuck Mei as well, but somehow I don't. Mei was a thrill seeker, who would sleep with anyone for fun. I'll be the first to admit to being pretty hypocritical about this, we were all strangers, barely able to communicate, who had sex because we all wanted to. Initially I was turned on by Mei's brazenness, but ultimately I found Tingting's sexual naivety more comforting.

All this happened fifteen years ago. In the meantime I have got married and had two kids. I love my wife and generally speaking I am happy. But if I'm honest, my encounter with Tingting remains the most erotic experience of my life. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I had stayed in China to be with her, and if I would have been happy if we'd stayed together. At the time it seemed impossible, impractical and even today I have to admit it would be crazy for two people to attempt a life together when they could only speak a few words of each others language. I heard that she got together again with her original boyfriend, the one in the photograph on her phone. In my mind, I always assume they got married, even though I can't imagine that, since she wasn't heartbroken when they broke up that first time, that he ever truly made her happy. Again, I'm being unreasonable, I've no reason to suppose she was any more more upset when I left for England. I guess it's important for my ego to believe she was, and that I could make her happier than anyone else.

Its funny how one night can seem more real and intimate than years of marriage.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sleeper Train
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds