• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Slow Dancer
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Slow Dancer

As they separated, she let her tongue dart about his ear and simply whispered, "Craig, I want you to come over tonight. Let's get out of the rain and go have that drink. And then I want you to make love to me."

Before he could answer and hungry for more of his kisses, she found his mouth waiting anxiously for hers, and she lost herself in his embrace. There was more urgency in this kiss with tongues flailing and hands groping. His tongue was hot with excitement and dueled with hers in a most erotic way. God, his tongue was wonderful! Tonight she would feel that tongue make love to her pussy. As she entertained that thought, she felt one on his hands slip under her dress and begin massaging her ass over her silk panties. She moaned as it slipped under the elastic, and his middle finger applied the slightest pressure to her rose bud back there. He could feel her grind herself against his erection in response.

He had to stop and look at this incredible woman and broke off the kiss and removed his hand. He gently placed his palm on her cheek and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Is the drink requisite to making love to you? You don't need to get me drunk," he teased letting his lips settle against the nape of her neck. She let herself fall deeper into his chest when he nibbled and let his tongue flicker against her exposed nape (God, she loved that. How did he know that?). Then reaching down she felt his legs buckle as she let a hand slide over his erection. It was pressing against his slacks, straining for release. It was an easy target, pushing out and giving her easy access. She wrapped her fingers around it and slowly stroked its length through the material, smiling as he groaned with pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmmm, your cock feels so nice, Craig. I want to taste you. I want to feel this inside me tonight."

He reached below her hemline in response and lifting her dress, he let the pads of his middle two fingers rub gently against her silk panties. Only the thin material separated his fingers from her very wet and excited pussy. She moaned at his touch. He could hear her begin to pant with short breaths and feel the wetness spread at his touch.

"Oooooooooooooooooo, Craig. That feels so good. You're going to make me cum right here," when suddenly and to his surprise, she pulled away and jumped in her car. She fired up the engine and rolled down her window, and taking one of his fingers between her lips, she began to suck it just as she planned to suck him. Then she took his finger from her mouth and slid it from between her lips down between her legs.

He couldn't believe this was happening. She took his hand in hers and guided it down under her panties. His middle finger found her wet and ready. It slid easily into her pink excitement where he began to masturbate her. He could feel her begin to rock into a rhythm against his probing finger. She moaned with an abandoned pleasure. He could feel her orgasm begin to mount, but it surprised them both when she gasped and collapsed so quickly and violently in her orgasm. He could feel her orgasm run down his finger and into his palm. He smiled, and gently removing his hand from her, he took his finger under his nose and breathed the fragrance of her sex into his nostrils before placing his finger into his mouth where he could taste her excitement for the first time. She watched in awe as she came down from her orgasm. He slowly removed his finger from his mouth, letting his tongue lick her juices from it. Then he placed it against her lips for her to finish the job.

She closed her eyes and let his finger experience the magic of her tongue until he slowly removed his finger from her hungry mouth. He replaced his finger with another long, deep tongue kiss. When he broke it off he looked deeply into her eyes.

"God I want you. We need to stop before I fuck you right here in the parking lot."

"Hurry, go get your car and follow me," she urged him.

"No. I'll pull around, and then you can follow me to my hotel. We'll let the housekeepers clean the sheets." Then he laughed, and looking over his shoulder he called back, "And I'll hurry as best I can in this condition."

Rediscovered Passion

As they pulled their separate vehicles into the hotel parking lot, they each had so many conflicting thoughts racing (raging) through their heads, but they both knew that there was nowhere else they'd rather be; this was where fate meant for them to be. Letting the old Buffalo Springfield For What It's Worth fade out of the car speakers, he finally sighed with anticipation and removed the key from the ignition. He thought that he should have probably stopped and gotten some nice wine, but ultimately decided to forego any delays. The wine would have to wait to another time. Another time? Fuck, slow down and enjoy this wonderful moment right now. There are no guarantees beyond this moment. She may decide you're a real dork.

They locked their cars up and fell back into each other's embrace just to make sure that this was real. Their kiss was more intense than the others as they tried to swallow the other in a passion they had not enjoyed for a long time. Their tongues flailing in an erotic mating ritual, they explored the depths of the other's mouth -- tempting and teasing with sensuous kisses and gentle nibbles in between kisses.

Interlocking their fingers as they took each other's hand, they hurried inside to wait for the elevator to take them to where they could be alone and intimate the rest of the evening. She looked down and giggled at his obvious erection, causing him to blush and make his condition even more apparent as he tried to hide his excitement. He felt that every eye (there were very few at this hour) was on his tent pole. The elevator didn't arrive too quickly for him.

They jumped inside, and he pushed "4" when an elderly couple also entered. God, they both thought, what are they doing out at this hour? Craig pulled Eve in front of him to hide his happy condition. She didn't help things at all as she coyly ground the crack of her ass along the shaft. It was a perfect fit, and he had to work very hard not to groan with pleasure. The elderly gentleman pushed "2" (Thank God it's only "2" they both thought!), and off they all went with Eve discreetly teasing with her butt the whole ride to the second floor.

Exiting the elevator, the other couple smiled and wished them a good night (Yes, it would be!). As the door closed behind them, Eve turned into Craig's embrace and found his kiss waiting for her lips. She felt his palm press against her sex through her dress. Ohhhhhhhhh, his hand felt so good there. She moaned with delight and returned pressure against his hand as he let his fingers probe the underside of her panties. In return, she let her hand slide down to his erection and settled her palm around the shaft while her thumb teased the blood engorged head. She gently stroked him through the fabric. He could feel her wetness; she his cock throbbing. They remained locked together in this embrace (tongues and hands exploring) until the elevator halted at "4" and the door opened. Taking her hand he raced her down the hall at top speed, tugging her along and having to slow just a bit as she stumbled a bit once on her heel as she tried to keep pace. Fumbling for the key, fumbling with the key, he finally got the lock to disengage and opened the door. Then to her surprise and delight, he swooped her up off her feet, pushed the door all the way open with his foot, and carried her into the room, while locked in a kiss with her

Setting her back down, he took each of her cheeks into a palm and stared into her eyes. He wanted to soak her in to his mind and have her image remain forever. She melted in this moment as he leaned down and took a most romantic and heartfelt little peck against her lips and pulled her close to him in a tight hug. Then as quickly he stepped back away to just take her vision in again. She felt that he had the most intense eyes and was lost in his gaze. Then she stepped back too and began to unbutton his shirt when he stopped her.

"Eve, you don't know how long I have thought about this moment. Let me undress you. Let me unwrap this gift I have tonight. I want to enjoy each new piece that is revealed to me. She wrapped herself around him melting in a tight embrace and whispered that she too would like to unwrap her gift tonight. Then she nibbled at his earlobe and let her tongue explore his ear. As soon as her tongue touched the inside of his ear, he groaned with pleasure and pushed his hardness into her. She applied pressure against him in return and could feel his cock twitch as if it were screaming to escape.

Behind her she could feel his hands tremble a bit with anticipation as he began lowering the zipper on her dress. She was pleased that she had been working out and had maintained an alluring shape for her age. She would let him explore her body with complete abandon in order to experience everything this mystery man had to offer.

As her dress fell dropped to the floor, he marveled at what she revealed to him. Clad only in her black lace bra and panties, she was for him his ideal -- the athletic build of someone who had remained active, she had wonderful curves and those oh-so-great legs that were accented all the more by the cut of her panties. Although her breasts were still concealed in her bra, he knew that they were not so large that they had drooped or lost their allure. They never would. Her tummy was still strong, and her short hair had the same natural appeal as her minimal make-up. And then there were her eyes (so alive and inquisitive) and lips that spread to her wonderful smile. He just stared as she stood there secure in who she was. Well mostly secure.....

"Quit gawking at me, Craig! You're gonna make me self-conscious"

He didn't answer. He just stepped forward, and taking her into his arms, he lowered his lips to hers and drew her into his kiss. Their tongues swirled about in an erotic slow dance as his hands unfastened the clasp of her bra. She broke off their kiss and hurriedly pulled his t-shirt over his head. Then tugging at his waist she released his belt and the clasp on his slacks allowing them to drop from his hips and onto the carpet. Stepping out of his slacks and shoes, he set his hands on her shoulders and slipped his fingers under the straps of her bra. Stepping back, he took the black lacey bra with him.

Her breasts were perfect to him. He bent to them and placed a light kiss on each, nibbling at the nipples of one with his mouth while massaging the other and rolling its nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She loved having a man fondle and kiss her breasts. She could feel her nipples responding to his mouth. She purred with delight as he let his mouth and fingers arouse each.

She pulled him back up and drew him into another deep and lingering kiss. Then dropping down to her knees, she lowered his blue shorts and let his cock spring free. It was at full attention, stretching the skin to its limits. The bulbous head was purple from the rush of blood. She smiled at her new friend so close to her, giving it little kisses and licks. Then suddenly taking it into her mouth and letting her tongue swirl about the head.

He groaned with abandoned pleasure at the sensation. Her mouth knew exactly what to do, and he let himself enjoy her expertise as long as he could before pulling her back up to his embrace and guiding her over to the king sized bed. He laid her back with her legs spread and dangling over the edge. Her wet pussy was still concealed behind the lace panties as he dropped to his knees and placed his head between her legs.

Only the silk fabric of he panties separated him from her pink excitement. He inhaled its aroused scent and began kissing around the edge where the elastic met her inner thigh. He let his lips travel over the stain of her excitement while blowing light, warm breaths through the fabric. The breaths caused her to coo with delight, and she lifted her hips as she felt his fingertips hook inside her waistband and begin to slide he panties down her smooth legs.

He smiled at seeing her treasure for the first time, neatly trimmed and wet with anticipation. When his lips touched there for the first time, he felt, more than heard, her exhale with delight. He kissed about her pussy lips before settling his mouth on the slit of her opening and letting his tongue dart inside her for it's first taste. She was delicious, as she ground herself to his mouth feeling his tongue as it explored this new territory. The first time his tongue touched her button, he could feel her react with pleasure as her body stiffened slightly and she groaned out loud.

She knew that she could let him go on forever, but she wanted more right now. She wanted him to fuck her with his cock right now. She forced herself to reach down and pull him up to her, where she kissed about his lips to taste her own excitement.

"Craig. More of that later. Right now I need to feel you inside me. Let me feel you put your hard cock in me," she panted reaching down for his hard on.

He too wanted her, but he never wanted her to forget this moment. He pulled back from her reach and stood up. Reaching down he pulled of each sock so that they were both completely naked now. He took his hard on in his hand and let her watch as he stroked it, pulling the skin back tighter and making it even more rigid.

She couldn't take her eyes off the pulsating cock as he stepped forward with it still in his palm. He set the head at her entrance that was oh, so very ready for him. She wrapped her legs about him attempting to pull him inside her, but he resisted the temptation and began sliding the head along the length of her wet opening. Then he rubbed the head around her little button causing her to squirm about the bed before setting it at the entrance and slowly pushing it in; entering her for the first time; feeling her vagina beginning to unfold to him and wrap its silky grip around the head of his cock.

He stopped just after the thick head was inside her. He pulled back just a bit and then pushed forward at little more. He did this several time until he was completely inside her and felt the perfect fit of them locked in their union. He could feel her wrap her arms and legs more tightly around him as they both paused to take this moment in and fully enjoy it before rocking into a gentle rhythm together. Their breaths and cooing were an audible indication of their pleasure.

They were surprised that they weren't in more of a hurry, that neither felt more of an urgency. They each knew that they were so worked up from the evening's foreplay (from their dance to their journey to this moment) that they would not last long, and yet they just wanted to proceed slowly and enjoy their special moment.

As their tempo picked up slightly, she began to whisper that her orgasm was approaching, that she was about to cum. She urged him to cum with her and smiled as she could feel his cock beginning to swell as it was about to release its load deep inside her. The tempo began to pick up even more as he began to thrust the length of his cock back and forth fully inside her. It swelled more and more, until at last it erupted inside her just as the waves of her own orgasm began crashing over her.

They clutched at each other tightly, calling out to one another, calling to God, and someone named fuck. And finally the passion they had each experienced began to subside, although his cock would twitch again and again and again afterwards like the aftershocks of an earthquake, until they both collapsed into each other's arms.

Last Call (Again)

They lay together for quite some time on their backs exhausted from the prolonged erotic maneuverings throughout the evening. Floating back down from their sexual highs, she rested her body in the crook of his arm with her head resting on his chest. She was gently stroking his temples and hairline, occasionally leaning up to him and placing gentle little kisses on his lips. He felt that she could almost sense how much he wanted to feel the brush of her lips. He knew that he could just drop off to sleep this way, but he just kept replaying the tape of this evening's surreal events over and over in his head. Nothing like this ever happened to him. How did this beautiful lady fall into his life? And then he dozed.

Lying there together so satisfied she felt him drift off into a deep slumber, his breathing relaxed and rhythmic. She smiled and was feeling very happy. How fortuitous to have bought him that beer? This time her spontaneity didn't backfire. She recognized that this was the experience she had desired, and she worried that there may not be another night. With these thoughts all swirling about her brain, she also dozed a bit, awakening shortly after with an erotic plan in mind; determined to convince him that there would be other erotic nights together. She giggled and whispered to herself, "Last Call." Then she slid beneath the sheet.

He was disoriented and confused when he slowly was awakened from his slumber by her stirring down there. Then as he regained his wits, he sighed with pleasure as he recognized her magical mouth on his flaccid penis. She had begun with little licks and nibbles. She took his limp dick fully into her mouth and slid up and down his growing length. Her swirling tongue turned his sleeping penis into a raging and throbbing hard on. Thick and purple from the new rush of blood, she cooed as she played with it, enjoying listening to his sighs of pleasure.

As he stirred awake, she deftly swung her smooth thigh over him and nestled her own now very excited and wet pussy just above his mouth. He smiled at your excitement so pink and slick and wet with desire. Its fragrance was a mixture of her excitement and the smell of their mingled lovemaking. It was so alluring that his cock twitched in her mouth allowing her to swirl her tongue around the bulbous head.

He breathed in the scent of her excitement and then gently kissed each of the lips of her opening. Then he spread them with his fingers and let the tip of his tongue slide lightly along its entrance. She hesitated and purred deliciously as he let his tongue slid from her little button back to her puckered back door and then back again. She closed her eyes to the experience and felt dizzy with pleasure as he slipped a forefinger into her hot pussy, sliding it in and out slowly like a little penis while she rocked to its rhythm.

He knew that he would not last long as she returned to continue her magic on his shaft. Being caught so unaware by her, he was right on the verge as her head bobbed up and down his length like an oral vagina. He wanted both of them to be able to enjoy another orgasm together.

He slipped his wet finger from inside her. It was all lubricated with her slick juices, and he inserted it slowly and fully into her behind. This stopped her for the briefest of moments as she gasped in pleasure. Then he slid it almost all the way out and then fully back all the way in as if he were slowly fucking her puckered little entrance. He smiled as she began to purr more loudly and started rotating her hips hard on his finger.

Then each began to work at bringing the other to the edge of their orgasm. His tongue flickered at her button with abandoned urgency as he felt her orgasm mounting with his. Her mouth fucked his cock while that tongue flicked the sensitive area under the engorged head. Each felt the pressure mounting, mounting, MOUNTING! Then together they both exploded with complete abandon into each other's mouth.

He was consumed with her delicious pussy as her juices flowed on to his face. His tongue alternated between the entrance of her vagina and her swollen clitoris while she swallowed wave after wave of his cum. It was as if her mouth was a vagina accepting his orgasm deep inside her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Slow Dancer
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds