• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Slow Dancer
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Slow Dancer

Then as her orgasms subsided, she deftly swung around and pulled him on top of her. She reached under and took his still hard and swollen cock into her hand and slid it fully inside her wet pussy, filling herself with the erection she had just tasted.

Wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, she found his mouth and locked into a deep kiss with her tongue searching for his. They each could taste the mingling of the other's delicious sex with their own. And then she began to pant heavily as she continued to rock herself on his cock into another shattering orgasm before crashing into his chest with his cock still inside her.

As her breathing subsided, she looked up and smiled, and kissed him lightly on his lips. She smiled and cooed as she felt his spent cock give one last valiant twitch inside her. Wrapping her arms snuggly around his neck she moved her lips up to his ear, nibbled a bit and whispered, "Craig, I need to get up and leave."

He wrapped his arms tightly and returned her light kiss before replying, "Can't you stay the night?"

"No. I have to be at work early tomorrow, and I recall that you have a pretty busy day as well. I think it would be best if I went home and got some sleep with what's left of the night. But Craig, I am hoping that you feel like I do. I don't want this to be the last time we will see each other. I don't want this to be our "Last Call." I know that we both have our personal issues, but this evening has been very special for me. It was more than an escape from reality. It was a tender moment that had been missing for so long in my life."

Her words made him melt.

"Eve, I am thrilled that you feel this way. I was so worried that when you walked out the door, it would be the last time I'd see you. It was my hope that we'd have many more times together despite all of our other baggage. As I said, I don't have anything to really offer you right now except my friendship and a few stolen tender moments like tonight. I didn't think that would be enough."

"For now, Craig, it is enough. It is more than I have. To know that someone like you is there and I don't have to wait for any more Last Calls in a bar is perfect for now. Knowing that you will be there to fill some of my emptiness and that I will be able to fill yours makes me very content."

He pulled her close to him and found her lips ready for his kiss. They held that kiss for a long time content to know that they each had an island of retreat available to them. And later as the door closed behind her, they were both able to smile at their good fortune and begin contemplating their next rendezvous.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Slow Dancer
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds