Slut Mommie Ch. 19

"Yeah, I can make her a drink that will put her in a very good mood quick," The other guy I didn't know laughed.

My dear husband raised his glass up and cheered.

"I'll drink to making a drink for Jeannine, let's get here over here."

All men raised their glasses and drank. I rolled my eyes in dislike but kept quiet. I couldn't concentrate around all these people and my mind weakly wondered what was going on in Gina's room upstairs.

I pulled John aside for a moment and gave him a jab on the side.

"You told me you wouldn't drink much," I said accusingly.

"I know, I know babe, I'm sorry but it's just a few, I'm still good...don't worry," He said defensively.

I didn't want to make a scene especially when I saw Jeannine heading towards us so I smiled at him.

"Just promise me you won't drink much more."

He hugged me awkwardly holding his drink and whispered back.

"I promise, just a few more."

As soon as Jeannie approached us everyone seemed to want to convince her to drink with them. They stumbled over one another trying to make her laugh and relax including my husband. Soon, they all managed to convince her to have one drink and everyone headed to the kitchen to make the drink for Jeannine.

I stood alone in the back yard watching through the windows all the people mingled, laughed and had fun and drink. No one paid any attention to me; I was alone in the back yard. I looked up to Gina's window but didn't see anything but a dim light shining through the window. What were they doing in there? It was a stupid question; I knew damn well what the girls were doing.

I looked back at the people inside the house drinking and laughing. I could go and have fun and talk to some of them. However, I knew from experience the conversation would immediately revolve around sports, family or work. I really didn't want to talk about any of that.

Raising a hand to my forehead I walked up to one of the picnic tables and grabbing a tall bottle of wine poured myself a glass. Drinking deeply I contemplated on what to do. Part of me, a very big part of me, wanted to go upstairs and find out what would happen, while another part of me...more sensible part warned me against it.

I realized my glass was empty so I poured another and drank deeply giving Gina's window a look.

A couple came out, Jeannine's friend Sarah with someone I didn't know. I knew Sarah was married but that was not her husband. I wasn't surprised to see her without her husband, she always struck me as a bit trashy just from the way she dressed and carried herself. I scanned the window and saw Sarah's husband in the living room.

Sarah was laughing apparently at what the man said and they both stumbled a bit indicating they were drunk. They didn't see me standing there and casually walked towards the side of the house. I saw Sarah give the door to the house a quick look before they disappeared in the shadows. My curiosity picked up along with a strong suspicion.

What would Sarah do with a stranger in a dark corner of the yard? There really wasn't a reason to go there unless...

I had to know! Silently I sneaked up to the side of the house and slid along it to the corner. I peeked around the corner but couldn't see anything because it was dark. Pressing my back against the cold brick of the house I listened and soon heard low moans and grunts.

"Oh my god, are they having sex?" My heart beat hard in my chest as my thought registered.

Her husband was just inside the house and she was screwing another guy?

"What a Slut!" I thought and involuntarily shivered.

I could hear a steady slurping sound and low moans. My curiosity got the best of me and I peeked again but couldn't see anything because it was so dark. Just as I was about to move back to my hiding spot, a light turned on in the neighbor's house and the side area dimly lit up.

I saw Sarah on her knees in front of the man, his hard cock in her hand and her mouth over the head of it sucking hard while her hand worked up and down on the shaft. Her legs were spread obscenely and her dress was hiked over her hips exposing her ass. She had no panties on.

I gasped and clamped a hand over my mouth in shock quickly hiding behind the corner. They did not hear my gasp and continued with what they were doing. I closed my eyes tight, the sounds of Sarah's mouth working around a hard cock reverberated in my head like beat of a thousand drums.

"Oh god, I can't stand it."

I headed for the house with the thought of finding my husband; he might be the only one who could stop me from going upstairs...from going into Gina's room.

I walked into the house and was greeted by a guy I didn't know who was pretty wasted.

"Hi and who might you be?" He asked in a slurred voice.

He was handsome but drunk and his eyes immediately darted to my breasts.

"What a Pig." I thought.

"No one, I have to find my husband," I quickly said pushing past him.

He managed to hook his arm around my waist and pull me towards him. My body twisted and smashed into his. My breasts pressed hard against his chest almost come out of my dress. I gave them a quick look to make sure they didn't. Only a small amount of my aureoles were starting to peek out.

"Let me go, you're drunk!" I said with disgust.

I pushed hard against him and he stumbled back releasing my waist. He managed to keep his eyes on my almost exposed breasts. I turned and walked away knowing he stared at my ass the whole time.

I looked for John but couldn't find him. More men looked at me and their eyes immediately darted to my breasts. I was right, this party quickly turned into a drunk fest.

"Pigs, all pigs,"

I walked up stairs to get away from the crowd and found myself near Gina's door. I stopped there for a moment listening but couldn't hear anything over the soft music coming from the inside.

I pressed my back to the wall and closed my eyes for a moment. What did I want? Why did I come back here knowing what would happen if I went in? Was I willing to participate with the girls in...in having sex with my son?

"No, I can't...I shouldn't"

I turned and faced the door still undecided. My heart pounded in my chest, my mouth was dry and my face felt very warm. I knocked but there was no reply. Maybe I should go away? Yes, that was the best, I needed to leave. I turned ready to leave, ready to find my drunken husband...

"Come in."

Gina's voice reached my ears and I stopped frozen in my tracks. I could still walk away; I could still stop this from happening!

Sighing, I turned around and slowly opened the door.

Gina, Tommy and Elaine were sitting on the couch as before, Tommy in the middle and the girls on either side of him. This time however, they had a big blanket over them covering their bodies.

"Oh Kate, come in and lock the door behind you," Gina said excitedly.

I walked in and closed the door pressing my back against it while watching them. I was a bit unsteady on my feet from drinking all that wine. My hand moved to the small lock handle and twisted it. I didn't move, just watched them.

Gina moved her head close to Elaine's and she whispered something. Tommy smiled weakly but kept his mouth shut, he was lightly sweating so I could only imagine what they were doing to him. Elaine smiled back at Gina and looked at me excitedly as well

Suddenly I saw movement under the blanket, where Tommy's crotch was. The movement was rhythmic moving up and down. I swallowed hard knowing one of the girls was stroking my son's cock under the blanket.

"Glad you came back Kate, want to sit here with us?" Gina asked.

Tommy flung his head back and gave out a moan of pleasure while the movement under the blanket continued.

"No, I'm fine right here..." I whispered.

Because of the constant movement, the blanket slid down a bit exposing their naked shoulders. Were they nude under the blanket?

"How is the party?" Gina asked.

Elaine moved a bit and the corner of the blanket that covered her slid off exposing her naked ass. My eyes darted to it like steel pins to a magnet and I took in the expense of her hips and smoothness of her skin. Gina immediately recognized where I looked and whispered something to Elaine.

"It's boring, everyone's pretty much drunk," I slurred my speech a bit.

Elaine giggled and Gina smiled at me. I noticed Elaine pulled the blanket off of her ass completely which exposed her milky white legs. I swallowed hard and seeing Elaine's hands knew exactly who was stroking my son's cock.

"Hmmm, so you wanted to hang around with us. I'm glad you did, it's much more interesting here then downstairs," Gina said.

Her hand moved under the blanket faster for a moment and my son moaned. He wasn't saying anything and I suspected Gina asked him not to say anything.

Knowing what was happening to my son's cock and watching Elaine's naked ass began working on my sexual excitement. I squeezed my legs together for a moment and felt my clit rub against the material of my panties making me utter a low moan.

In the meantime Elaine who sat on her side turned and was now facing me, her legs slightly apart. The soft skin between her legs was completely bald, not a hair in sight, and in the middle was her moist slit. She saw where my eyes were and spread her legs a bit more.

"Please don't..." I whispered.

She smiled and got up. She was beautiful, short blond hair, delicate facial features with full pink lips and big eyes with long lashes, she hypnotized me. She didn't have big breasts and her nipples were small but they looked extremely sexy and appetizing. Her stomach was tight and hips were sexy giving her an athletic appearance.

She walked up to me while Tommy and Gina watched and grabbed my hand.

"I want you near us," She whispered and pulled me behind her.

I watched her shapely ass sway back and forth in front of me while she pulled me to the couch. At the couch I looked at my son unsure while Elaine moved behind me. Gina's hand kept on stroking my son and I couldn't look away. Gina saw that.

"He's so hard."

Elaine's body pressed against my back making me shudder. She reached around and slowly pulled on the zipper holding my dress together. Inch by inch my breasts became exposed until the zipper was completely open. I knew I should have stopped her but I couldn't move, I stood frozen as she peeled the dress away from my breasts fully exposing them and my hard nipples. They saw them already anyway so I could allow Elaine to show them again.

Once my breasts were exposed, Elaine slid my dress off my shoulders, past my hips and down my legs until I stood in my panties again. I trembled and tried not to show it.

Elaine took a seat by my son again and spread her legs apart showing how wet she was while I stood in front of them. Gina smiled looking at her girlfriend and winked at me.

"I think that is an invitation."

I swallowed hard, my eyes looking at Elaine's wet slit.

"No, I...I can't...it's not right..." I mumbled giving my son a quick look.

He saw me eat a girl one time...one time only, after our outing in the park. We walked into a shoe store where I met Suzie. One thing led to another that day and I ended up eating Suzie in front of my son. That was a while back and my son did not need to know how Bi I've become.

Elaine smiled at me and slid a finger down from her clit to her opening sinking it deep inside herself.

"Uhhhhhhmmmmmm..." She moaned.

She took the wet finger out and bringing it up to her dry lips wet them with her juices. Next she stood up in front of me grabbing my hips and slowly planted a kiss on me. Her wet lips pressed against mine and my mouth involuntarily opened allowing Elaine's tongue to slide in.

"Oh my god, her pussy's so sweet," I though.

She kissed me making sure Tommy and Gina saw the whole thing, twisting her tongue inside my mouth and drew my tongue out to lick her juicy lips. After a few moments she sat down next to my son spreading her legs again leaving me barely able to catch my breath.

Tommy and Gina watched me; waiting for what I was going to do next as I barely maintained my composure. I wanted Elaine, she turned me on, but I could not bring myself to doing it in front of my son. Elaine sighed and got up again.

She pressed her naked body to mine smashing her breasts against mine and moved my hands behind her placing them on her ass. My fingers quickly dug into her soft flesh in a gentle squeeze.

"Uhhhhmmmm...yeah Kate, feel it," She whispered and kissed me again.

Her hot tongue slid all around my mouth and I eagerly returned her kiss with my own passion. I felt her squeeze my ass through my panties but I no longer cared. I kissed the young girl and knew my son watched.

Soon Elaine broke our kiss and pulled me down on the couch beside my son. She seductively smiled at me still holding my hand and straddling me brought my hand up to her breast. My hand anxiously slid across the surface of the soft skin finding the nipple. My fingers squeezed it and pulled making Elaine moan.

"AAAggggghhhhhhh..."

Elaine grabbed both my hands and pinned them down above my head. I looked to the side and saw my son and Gina watching.

Elaine brought her face to mine and kissed me again, slowly, seductively until I gasped out of passion of our kiss. She moved up until her young breasts were even with my mouth and pressed her nipple against my open mouth. I closed my hungry lips around the hard knob and sucked biting it from time to time.

I felt her slide up further while my mouth and tongue kissed and licked her hard stomach, her belly button, her naval until I felt her wet slit. Then I realized with shock her legs were spread wide apart while she straddled my face, her wet pussy pressed against my hungry mouth while my tongue lapped at her slit with crazed intensity.

"Oh god no, my son's watching, he's watching me eat her pussy!"

For some reason it was embarrassing to know he watched. I was still his Mother and he watched me eat another woman's pussy further indicating to him how much of a slut I was.

"God...should I stop? Should I stop licking her?" I asked myself eating Elaine's sweet pussy.

Elaine placed her left leg over the back of the couch while supporting herself with her other leg and arms. She kept my hands pinned to the couch above my head while her ass faced Tommy and Gina. Carefully I was able to look at them from under Elaine's ass.

Gina smiled at me. Her cheek was pressed against Tommy's as they both watched what I did. My face must have turned crimson but I did not stop eating Elaine. The sexual need I felt was stronger than any embarrassment I felt at the moment.

Suddenly I felt my leg being lifted and when I looked at Tommy I saw Gina placing it high on the couch. That slid my body to the side and I lay flat, Elaine's quickly following until her wet pussy pressed against my mouth. My legs were obscenely spread open and Tommy and Gina were in between them.

I couldn't see much because Elaine blocked my view but I felt my panties being slid to the side and someone touching my pussy and then stroking my clit. I moaned from the pleasure into Elaine's dripping slit.

"Ugggghhhhhmmmmm..."

"Oh Kate, you're so wet and so beautiful," Gina moaned admiring my private parts.

Suddenly I felt a finger push inside my love hole and then a second one. I arched my back moaning with pleasure as the two fingers begun hastily fucking me. I couldn't tell who finger fucked me, maybe it was both of them maybe only my son, I don't know. All I knew was that I had a mouth full of delicious pussy and my own pussy was being well taken care of.

I ate Elaine twisting and digging my tongue into her sweet pussy until she moaned above me ready to cum. A generous amount of her juices kept on steadily pouring into my mouth which I was barely able to swallow in time to keep up. I knew she was ready and so was I.

Suddenly the fingers slipped out of my pussy and I felt something thicker, something warmer press against my hole making me shiver.

"No, please don't..." I whispered from under Elaine.

I pushed the girl up so I could see what was happening. Tommy was poised to enter me with his big cock while Gina held it for him guiding the thick shaft in.

"Kate, please, he is so hot...so hard for you...you need to feel him," Gina said letting him go.

She knelt beside me massaging my hard nipples while rubbing my clit in gentle circles making me moan. Elaine still held my hands above my head.

"Ahhh...Gina...I...I can't...he's my son...ohhhhhhh, oh please...ahhhhhhhhh," I wriggled under her expertly massaging fingers.

Elaine watched from above hovering her pussy out of reach. Tommy didn't advance while I liked my lips hungrily looking up at Elaine's pussy.

"You want her don't you?" Gina whispered stroking my clit.

Her delicate finger played wonders on me at that moment. I could feel my son's throbbing cock slowly dilating my hole until I was open and the head of his cock kept me open. God, I wanted to scream!

"No...ohhhh...I mean yessss...oh god I don't know anymore!"

"Then why don't you beg for it Kate. Beg Elaine to sit on your face," She said squeezing my nipples.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned in pain and pleasure.

Did...did Tommy's cock slide in more? I wasn't sure, I knew he didn't move but it felt as if the head of his cock was now firmly inside me. Was it...was it me who moved?

"Beg her Kate, tell Elaine to sit on your face so you can taste those sweet juices dripping out of her," Gina relentlessly whispered in my ear.

"Ughmmm, yes...sit on my face...God, let me eat your pussy!" I yelled and felt Tommy slide inside me more.

I looked down and realized my own hips were moving back and forth, I realized I was the one fucking myself on my son's cock! I couldn't stand it anymore!

"OH God Tommy! Fuck Me!" I yelled.

That was all it took. With one push he was inside me fucking me and at the same time Elaine lowered her dripping pussy to my face letting me lap at her like a hungry slut. I moaned, licked and moved my hips to meet my son's forceful thrusts.

"Oh my god...oh my god," I heard Gina's whispers from far away.

She probably played with herself watching the whole thing happen, she was always so fascinated with me and Tommy.

Soon Elaine's pussy began creaming as she screamed and came inside my mouth with torrents of her cum. I swallowed the sticky juices feeling my own orgasm approaching and when Elaine was done and fell to the side in heap; I looked at my son and pushed hard against his thrusts.

"Fuck me Tommy...fuck me my baby...fuck me harder," I whispered to him but it was loud enough for both girls to hear.

Gina was on the floor, legs spread wide apart, her hand working hard on her slick pussy. Her eyes were wide with wonder as she witnessed a son fucking his own mother. The mare thought almost made me cum.

Elaine finally slid off the couch and crawled up to Gina's opened legs nestling herself between them so she could eat her friend. The sight of petite Elaine eating Gina drove me crazy, her slim ass was turned towards me and her pussy visible.

"Oh Mom, you're so hot," Tommy whispered while his big cock slid in and out of me.

I pulled him to me and kissed him, our tongues intertwining in an erotic duel. I forgot about the girls watching us and spread my legs wide while drawing my son to me like a lover.

"Ahhh...ohhh...fuck me...ahhh...I love your cock...ohhh..." I moaned to the rhythm of his thrusts.

Tommy kept fucking me until his cock swelled up and forcefully shot streams of hot cum inside me. Feeling my son cum inside of my hot pussy put me over the top and I came. My back arched, my head tilted back and I rolled my eyes to the back moaning hard as my orgasm ripped through me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds