• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Smolder
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Smolder

"I know you do, precious. But the point is, this way you have no choice and are open to me as part of my will and not yours. Also, it gives me a good place to attach the ropes." I smile down at you once again knowing I'm pushing your buttons and boundaries. I pull a piece of the para-cord from my things on the dresser and thread it through the duct tape and around one end of the rod. The rope isn't tied around you at all and doesn't limit your circulation, but can definitely put you in a pose of my choosing. A second piece of para-cord mimics the first on the opposite ankle and I draw each back and attach it to the head board, pulling your legs up and away from your chest. I add another pillow underneath your back and then adjust the ropes a little more so that you are now staring right at your pussy and can still see the soft red glow of the marks I have already left across the inside of your thighs. Your arms are stretched to your ankles and aside from a little tightness in breathing, you can rest comfortably.

Next, from my office supply bag, more rubber bands, one for each foot. You watch as I snap the rubber band across the bottom of your foot, now raised up to the ceiling. Your toes curl a bit as the sting hits.

"Ow!" I gauge how much you wince when I do it again, this time a bit harder. Your eyes grow smoky again as the endorphins start to trickle back into your system. Next I pull out a pack of dental floss. Your eyebrows rise in curiosity as I tie a loop in one end, before slipping it over your big toe. Once I cut the floss I tie the other end to the pencils clamped on your nipple. I snap the rubber band again, your feet jerk, your toes curl and the clamp pulls the nipple away from your soft tit flesh. The pain floods through your system and your muscles clench and release across your thighs and ass.

I smile.

I repeat this contraption for your other foot, making sure that the floss string is taut before testing the rubber band on the second foot.

Off the bed and back to your ass. A little more lube and my fingers are inside you again, stretching. Once your wiggling shows me you are stretched enough, you can feel me slide in a hard, thin... something...and move it in and out, fucking your wonderfully responsive ass with it. Your forehead scrunches up, as you are slightly distracted while you appear to be thinking of all the items I might be fucking your ass with, until it clicks and I move my hand. A candle.

As I release the shaft of the candle and strike a match. Your sphincter tightens around the hard paraffin and blood rushes to your face. It's clear you're concerned where that wax might begin to drip.

I watch your thoughts play through your body as blow out the match leaving the candle unlit. The pretty blush that infuses your skin tells me you understand what I have done.

"I did say I was going to hurt you, didn't I, little one?" The challenge in my voice is clear. "I'm going to push you right to the edge of orgasm and then hold you there, while I torture you until you beg me to let you come...and if you are really good I just might."My voice darkens a bit." And if you are not...well, you think I'm creative at toys, just imagine what I can come up with for punishment."

I slap your ass hard several times, getting it glowing once again, before turning my back to you and slowly taking off my clothes and folding them on the dresser.

I gather your hair together and use the ruin of your panties to keep it out of your face and away from my knees as I move around your trussed up body.

Slowly I climb onto the head of the bed. My knees rest on either side of your face and my hard cock hangs heavy just over your lips. I know you can feel me setting down my knife and the rod, while I strike a match and let you watch it burn as I talk.

"Let's play a game. You know I love games." You roll your eyes a bit at my theatrics, but on another level you are totally buying into it, and I know it. "I'm going to slowly fuck your pretty mouth and use this rod on your ass and thighs. All the while this candle is going to melt and drip down your asshole onto your pussy. You can use your tongue, lips, and even your voice to get me off. If I come before this candle burns down to your tight little ass, I'll let you come too. If not... well let's not worry about that huh?" I shake out the match before it burns to my finger and light another while I watch your eyes. You look up at me confidently, maybe even a bit smugly. It's clear you think there is no way I'm going to last that long.

I strike another match and lean forward to light the candle, allowing my cock to slip between your lips.

You go to work on me right away, tongue caressing the head of my cock. The corners of your mouth turn up a bit with, what I presume, is confidence that this won't even be a contest. Then you feel me slide the candle deeper into your ass. As I sit back you can see that there is only an inch or so sticking out of your ass and the wax is already starting to melt and slide down the shaft of the candle.

I grin. "One, I don't play fair. Two, I said I'm going to fuck your mouth, not let you blow me."

You are saved more punishment by me pushing back between your lips, slowly stroking in until I hit the back of your throat, and then easing out again. Your head is trapped between my knees and your eyes start to get a bit wild as I pick up the rod. I time my first swing against your thigh to correspond to the first drip of hot wax on the sensitive skin around your little pucker. Your groan travels up your throat and vibrates my cock as I slide in an out of your mouth. You suddenly realize that everything..... your bondage... your pain... your body... and your mouth are all being used for my pleasure. The next stinging strike comes on your ass and you wiggle from the pain, causing a little river of hot wax to slide down and across your tender perineum to the base of your clenching pussy. Your toes curl and you are swiftly reminded they are tied to your nipple clamps. Your scream comes out as "Ungh ungh ungh," around my cock as I increase my speed. I swing my cane against the soft skin where your leg joins your torso. You jerk causing more wax to slide against your burning ass and down your back, as your senses go into overload and things get a bit grey.

I'm watching closely for this and I increase the speed of my thrusting between your lips, fucking your mouth and bruising your lips against your teeth with the force of my strokes. I drop the rod, as my breath comes harder. I smack your cunt with the flat of my hand, before sliding three fingers inside of you and curling them against the front of your tunnel. Your cunt becomes a hand hold that I can use to pull myself in to your mouth as I use it for my release. I slap the clamps off of your tits, as your tears stream down your cheeks and your face is turns red from trying not to come until you're allowed to.

By now the flame is getting low and the candle wax is a continuous drip and splatter of pain across your ass and back.

I groan between clenched teeth, "flames are getting close...." but I can't hold out any longer. I moan as I start to jerk inside of your mouth. My thumb hits your clit and grinds down on it forcing a long low wail out of you as you hit your own orgasm and your pussy sprays your juices across your chest and face and even on to my thighs.

I leave my cock in your mouth as I squeeze every last ounce of your orgasm out of you and watch impressed and amazed as you are carried away with the rush.

You are barely aware as I reach over and grab my knife, quickly cutting though and tugging off the duct tape and dental floss. I slide off the bed and stretch before sliding my arms underneath the sodden mess that is your body and carrying you into the bathroom.

I set your feet down and hold you tight to me as you shudder and breathe in short little gasps. I turn the knob to get the shower flowing and climb in still holding you tight.

Your eyes turn up to me and I see the mix of love, submission, and wonderment through the stream of tears, as I return your gaze and slowly stroke the back of your neck.

You murmur "Don't ever free me. Ever!"

I lean down and kiss you, eyes closed, still tasting a reminder of your juices on your lips and I know I am right where I am meant to be.

"As you wish..." is on my lips as the kiss seems to last forever.

Forever ends though and the kiss grows softer and as it fades I hear lyrics in the background softly playing...

" ...when we made love you used to cry

You said, "I love you like the stars above, I'll love you 'til I die."

There's a place for us...."

My heart remains in the fantasy and refuses to return with me to my reality, as my head slowly clears.

I reached over to silence the alarm with my favorite Dire Straits tune, feeling grey and a bit washed out. You would be downstairs in the lobby by now, waiting for me. My oldest friend and my dearest fantasy.

We would meet, and soon part. Our lives would continue as they were. We had learned balance and had grown up and somewhere along the way we realized that we couldn't hurt the ones we loved, no matter how much we smoldered.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Smolder
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 330 milliseconds