Snowed In with the Boss

"What is?"

"That you didn't get anything good this morning. If you'd have asked, instead of being super bitch I'd have given you almost anything you wanted. Yeah, I was having second thoughts about last night, but if you were nice, yeah, I'd have come back for more." I said as I looked up and down the menu.

"It's not in my nature to be nice."

"The fuck it isn't." I practically whispered. "You were being plenty nice last night in the tub."

"That was different."

"Oh? How?"

"You just gave me a very nice orgasm," she hissed quietly.

"I see. So the bottom line with you is to make you climax before I talk to you about anything? I can arrange that. Just start wearing a skirt to work." I said half joking.

"I will if you will," she said with a scowl. "Skirts make you look like a girl."

"Uh huh. You see, that's the problem. Before last night I wouldn't have cared if you were an ogre. I wasn't interested and I didn't care. But in reality you're good looking, sexy, and after you've gotten some, a charming woman. Now, since we both know that the dyke show is all made up, how about putting it aside and play the charming woman for a while?" I asked, looking over my menu at her. "It'll make our day a whole lot better."

"I'm not a sweet anything," she said glaring at me.

"Oh the hell you're not." I said as the waitress came up to the table.

"Are you ready to order? Or can I start you with maybe some coffee?" the young lady asked politely, smiling at us.

"I'm ready to order. How about you?" I asked looking over at Debbie.

"Yeah, I'm ready," she answered. "I want two eggs, over easy, hash browns and link sausage. I want the toast white with butter and grape jam. And coffee."

"And for you sir?"

"How about your western omelet, a side of bacon and coffee." I answered.

"Very good. I'll get that right in and be back in a moment with your coffee!" she said before turning away.

"Now you think for a second that she'd get anything for a tip if she was nasty? Of course not. That's why she's nice, even if on a day like today, she might not want to even be here."

"It's not my job to be nice."

"It's just you and me. No one else from work is here. We've been naked together, we've seen each other climax. You don't have to pretend to be a hardass. I've seen you at the other extreme. Try being nice and see what it gets you." I said. "If you want to be a dyke to everyone else at work, fine, but stop playing that game with me."

Debbie glared at me silently as the waitress set cups on the table and then filled them from a carafe of coffee.

"Anything else?" she asked sweetly.

"I have a question." Debbie said to the waitress. "If you have a particularly difficult customer, a real pain in the ass, how do you deal with them?"

"Me in particular?" She asked looking down at Debbie questioningly. "Personally I pour on the sugar. The meaner they are the sweeter I am. That way when they realize how shitty they were they'll feel guilty. Sometimes other customers will even chew them out so I never have to say a word," she said with a smug smile before turning and walking away.

We hadn't said a word to each other by the time our food came and we ate in silence. I wondered what Debbie was thinking, her mind obviously working over something. We finished eating and I paid the check.

"I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." Debbie said quietly, getting up and heading to the bathroom with her coat still around her shoulders. I sat and waited for her to come back.

She came back up with a roll of gray under her arm and her coat on and zipped up. I looked her up and down curiously as she stood by the table, realizing that I could see her boots, that almost reached her knees, and a strip of bare leg above the boot and below the nearly knee length coat. "I'm ready," she said evenly as she stood waiting for me.

I stood up and put on my coat, following her out the door of the diner.

"Okay, you wanna play soft, here's soft," she said, handing me the roll of gray. "Other than my coat and boots, I'm naked. Treat me like you would any other woman, not your boss, not a lesbian dyke as you put it. If this doesn't turn you on, then I don't know what will," she said as she turned around to face me, unzipping her coat nearly to the bottom and spreading it to show me that she was indeed completely naked.

"If it was warmer out here I'd probably just pull you behind that parked truck and suck those nipples." I said shaking my head. "But it's cold. Zip that up before you get frostbit nipples."

"I don't get you. Here I am, practically throwing myself naked at you and you're what, going to reject me?"

"Look. You're hot looking. Anyone with eyes can see that. But you are still my boss." I said as I started walking toward the motel again.

"Damn. Here I am, fucking butt ass naked under this coat, and by the way, that wind is blowing right up my coat and trying to freeze my pussy, and you don't want to fuck me. I don't get it!"

"Why do you want me to fuck you? There aren't any feelings between us. Or at least not a hell of a lot of positive ones."

"So? Do you have to be in love to fuck someone? You don't love that woman in the front office and I bet if she threw herself naked on the bed in front of you you'd fuck her in a hot second. Wouldn't you."

"So?"

"So, what's she got that I don't have?"

"Besides forty E tits?"

"OH? You know the size? Been doing something I didn't see?" She asked in a very teasing tone. "So, just pretend that my tits are forty E's and take me like you'd take her!"

"I don't get you. Not one bit."

"What's to get? You said the reason I didn't get satisfied this morning was I was playing hardass. Well, this is me playing super sexy soft woman!"

"Don't you have a middle ground?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Would it help?"

"I doubt it." I answered honestly. "Just tell me what you want."

"I want you to treat me like you would any woman on a date. Simple as that. We've been out for a meal, I've given you permission to take whatever liberties you want with me and now we're going to a motel room to act on that. So, show me. Show me how a gentleman, as you call yourself, would treat a woman, given that scenario."

"Even if that means fucking you?"

"Especially if that includes fucking me. I'm not against men. In fact, I can enjoy a good cock just as well as the next woman. It's just that I haven't found too many men that make me feel well treated. So show me that you're not all hot air."

"Damn, you are a complicated woman." I answered shaking my head as she stepped next to me and wrapped an arm around me.

"Now warm me up. I wasn't kidding about that wind blowing up my coat."

"Fine." I answered, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her tightly to my side as we walked toward the motel.

I didn't even have the door closed behind us and she had her coat off and was bent over in front of the bed, unzipping her boots, her ass pushed out at me and her fat pussy lips pushing between her legs invitingly. I stepped over behind her as I let my coat slide off my arms, tossing it aside before kneeling down behind her. I reached for her ass and grasped both cheeks, getting a surprised squeak from her at the touch of my cold hands. I leaned my face toward her and licked slowly up her protruding pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh god," she groaned as she held her own ankles, staying bent over and pushing her ass even farther out at me as she arched her back.

"You like?" I asked before sliding my tongue up her lips again, teasing the tip between them to tease her delicate pink inner lips that were just trying to peek out at me.

"It isn't what I expected," she moaned softly.

"Then you won't have expected this either." I said, pushing on her ass and twisting her as I pushed her toward the bed. She twisted as she toppled, falling back on the bed with her legs hanging over and her ass barely on the bed. I lifted her left leg, pulling her already unzipped boot off her foot and tossing it aside. I rested her cold foot on my shoulder as I lifted her right leg and pulled her boot off that foot as well. I tossed her boot aside and grasped both her thighs, pushing them up and apart, spreading her legs and her pussy at the same time. I leaned my face toward her pussy and pressed my tongue between her wet lips, teasing it into the entrance to her tunnel and then dragging it up her slit until I felt her hard little clit. I teased across and around her clit for several seconds, drawing a gasp and moan from her.

"Oh my god yeeeeees!" She moaned softly as I went back for another stroke, driving my tongue deep between her lips and then dragging it slowly across her pubic bone to the end of her sexy slit. I closed my lips around her clit and sucked it into my mouth, teasing the now completely exposed nub with the tip of my tongue. "Jesus fucking Christ!" she swore quietly as she tried to buck her hips up toward my face.

"I take it you liked that?" I asked quietly after releasing her clit and getting ready to lick again.

"Oh god yes," she moaned as I drove my tongue down between her lips again. "Soooooo fucking good!" I grinned to myself as I licked up her pussy again, teasing her lips and flicking her clit with my tongue over and over again, making her body writhe and squirm on the bed in front of me. "Oh god damn! Oh stop teasing me and come fuck me!" she pleaded, reaching between her legs for my head, trying to coax me up from her pussy.

I smiled and then kissed first one thigh and then the other, leaving her pussy alone for a moment as she lay panting and gasping for breath. I worked my way from her thighs to her mound, kissing her soft tanned skin up over her firm stomach, working slowly toward her big soft tits. I slowly kissed her left breast, teasing my lips around her puckered pink oblong areola. I kissed past the little freckles in the creamy white triangle of skin and thought how sexy her body must look untanned sprinkled with the little pinkish dots.

"Oh god, you are a fucking tease!" she moaned, wrapping her legs around me and pulling me toward her, trapping my cock between us, her wet lips spread as she tried to grind herself against my rigid member. "You don't hurry up I'm just going to flip your ass over and climb on top of you!" she panted.

"Patience. You do know what that is, don't you?" I teased as I left one nipple to kiss the other.

"Just because I know what it is doesn't mean I want to practice it right this second," she groaned, her hips humping up against my cock even though I was holding her hips down with both hands.

"I thought you didn't particularly like cocks?" I teased letting her rub her pussy against my shaft a little bit.

"Don't be a shit! Just fuck me!" She practically commanded.

"Uh uh. Not until you ask nice." I teased.

"Ohhhhh fuck you! God stick it in me!" she said as I nibbled her nipple slightly.

"Uh uh. Not until you ask nicely. I don't fuck dykes. But I will definitely put all my efforts to work to pleasure a sweet woman. If you can be a sweet woman that is." I said, knowing damn well that I'd fuck her either way at that moment, but really enjoying being in control for a change.

"Ohhhhh god, you are a fuck!" she moaned as I pulled back slightly against her feet, lessening the pressure of my shaft on her clit and pulling her nipple with my teeth, letting it slip between them to snap down back to her chest.

"Just ask nice." I said softly before nibbling her other nipple.

"Okay. Okay. Will you pretty please put your cock in me?"

"I'll think about it. Why do you want me to?"

"OHHHHHH FUCK! Don't tease me any more please!?" She practically begged. "Please fuck me and make me come!" She moaned softly after a few more seconds of my teasing her nipple and making no effort at all to put my fat cock into her.

"Now that's much better." I said softly, pulling my hips back against her feet to give myself enough room to push my cock down toward her pussy. I reached down and pressed my head between her lips, feeling it dip into the entrance to her sopping wet tunnel, her heels digging into my ass again to pull me toward her.

"OHHHHHH FUCK! OH MY GOD YES!" she practically screamed as my cock pushed deep into her pussy. "FUCK ME BABY! FUCK MY HOT LITTLE CUNT!"

I pushed myself up from her body and slid my hands up from her hips to her tits, cupping both of them and squeezing them as I started stroking into her. She spread her legs wide, letting go with her heels, and moaned loudly as my hips slapped against her bare ass, her hands reaching for her own legs to spread them even farther.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she cried loudly. "JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME COME!"

"Good." I answered with a grin, slowing my strokes down to tease her a little longer.

"NOOOOO! No! don't stop. Oh please don't stop!" She begged more quietly. "God I'm so close. Please don't stop now!"

"Since you asked nice, I won't." I answered with a grin, driving my cock hard into her again. I pounded into her hard, slapping my hip against her body and beating her clit into the base of my cock with each stroke. She let go of her legs and grabbed the bedding, pulling and tugging the blanket as she rocked her hips in time with my plunges into her, my head smashing into the end of her sexy tunnel with each stroke.

"OH SHIT! I'M GOING TO COME!" she squealed after only a few short minutes of pounding into her, her arms and legs starting to tremble. "OH FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK!" she screamed so loud it echoed in the room as her whole body started to buck and shake in front of me.

I could feel her pussy clenching around my shaft, triggering my own climax that was barely contained from bursting forth for the last couple minutes. "FUCK!" I grunted as my body jerked, jamming my cock deep into her and pumping a huge gush of cum into her.

"OH FUCK!" she cried as she felt my cum lance up into her, her own body still jerking and shaking. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" she panted as she struggled to catch her breath, my body still between her legs, twitching and jerking as I added more cum deep into her pussy.

"Damn." I panted as I stood there, my cock twitching inside her still pussy, her spasms trying desperately to still squeeze and milk my softening shaft.

"Oh my god," she panted, her chest heaving as I let go of her tits and gently stroked her thighs, her feet now resting on the bed near her ass, her legs touching mine. "Fuck that was good."

"Glad you enjoyed it." I answered.

"Ohhhhhhh you are such a shit," she said with a laugh.

"You didn't enjoy it?"

"Oh I didn't say that. In fact, enjoyed would be a significant understatement. I can't remember the last time I came so fucking hard!" She said, reaching for my stomach and teasing her fingers up and down what she could reach of my body. "Ohhhhhh yeah. So much better than just enjoyed!"

"Well, slide your ass up there a bit more and I'll come lay down next to you." I said, suddenly feeling a bit worn out as my body consumed the last of the adrenalin coursing through my veins.

She pushed herself up the bed and pulled a pillow down and tucked it under her head, pulling a second one down for me next to hers as I crawled up on the bed. I lay down next to her and she snuggled up against me on her side, one leg laying over mine and her head on my chest. "Now there's a sight I never would have expected to see." I said quietly.

"What's that?"

"Look up." I said with a grin.

She turned her head and looked up at the ceiling, the two of us laying naked, visible in the mirrored ceiling. "Looks kinda sexy. Wouldn't have thought that I'd say that about being snuggled to a guy though."

"You sure are hard on guys, aren't you?"

"You get that way when you get left at the altar," she said with a sigh. "But that was a long damn time ago and I haven't met a man that was really worth...well, anything."

"And me?"

"Jury's out on you. You've become...interesting," she said, laying her head back down on my chest. "So, why exactly are you divorced? You're not a serial killer or drug addict or anything like that, are you?"

"No. Not that I know of anyway." I answered, not really wanting to get into why I'm divorced.

"So?" she prompted again after a few silent moments.

"Oh hell. You're not going to let me avoid this are you?"

"Let's face it. We're intimate enough to have fucked, that makes us more than intimate enough to discuss why you're divorced, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I suppose it does. To be honest, I wanted more sex than she did. We tried to keep things working, but it became a point of contention when I was on the road one time and spent the night with a very pleasant and extremely sexy woman."

"Ahhhhh. You're wife wasn't willing to share huh?"

"Not even a little." I answered. "Not that I blame her completely. I mean it was my fault that I stepped out, but I could never get her to even acknowledge that she had a little culpability with her lack of willingness to even try to have sex more than once every month."

"Once a month? Fuck I'm lucky if I can go more than three or four days without getting off," she said with a soft feminine chuckle. "Which is why I live with Amanda."

"Ahh. Amanda isn't going to be upset about this, is she?"

"Oh I doubt it. But if I'm not careful, she may want to get a piece of the action too. She's had no more luck finding a nice guy than I have."

"So I fall on the nice guy side all of a sudden?" I asked a little surprised.

"Not yet, but I have to admit I'm warming up to you," she said softly, snuggling up against me tighter and sighing a little contentedly.

I must have fallen asleep again, because the next thing I remember is Debbie getting up off the bed and padding naked to the door. She opened it, letting a swirl of cold air in to find the lady from the desk standing on the other side.

"Just wanted to let you know that the road is open again," she said looking past Debbie's still naked body to the bed where I was laying naked.

Debbie looked over her shoulder at me, seeing what the woman was looking at and grinned. "Thanks. I appreciate the heads up." Debbie answered, making no effort to close the door and giving the woman a good long look at me. "Guess we better get dressed and get back down the road. Unless of course you wanna come in for a few minutes."

"As much as I want to, and believe me, I really do want to...I better get home to my husband. But just between you and me, he's going to get one hell of a fucking this afternoon!" she said with a grin before turning and walking away.

"Seems like you made an impression." Debbie said from across the room as she closed the door. "But we better get dressed and get south before the road closes again."

I pushed up off the bed and walked to the sofa where she was sorting out the pile of our clothes. I slipped my arms around her waist from behind and pulled her against me, my already hardening cock pressing between her ass cheeks as I kissed her neck. "We don't have to."

"Yeah, we do," she whispered back. "Unfortunately."

"Alright." I said, acquiescing and accepting that the surprisingly enjoyable interlude with her was drawing to a close. To my surprise she dressed without the bra, letting her big tits swing and wiggle in the blouse, finally putting the jacket of her pants suit on only when we were about ready to leave. She stood, slipping it on, her auburn hair mussed and tousled after the night in bed. "You know. Even the morning after, you still look like a very sexy woman."

She smiled but didn't reply as she finished pulling the jacket and then her coat on. I took the cue and pulled my own coat on before we headed out into the snow. She sat in the cab of the now running truck as I walked around and brushed the six inches or so of accumulated snow off the hood and windows before jumping in, my feet once again cold in my dress shoes .

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds