Snowed In with the Boss

"Too bad we have to go. I know exactly how to get your feet warm again." Debbie said with a grin. "Of course, there's a whole lot more of you that I'd get warm at the same time."

"Yeah. You do a good job of that." I answered with a grin. I dropped the truck in reverse and backed out through the heavy snow and made my way back to the interstate.

It was late afternoon before we got back, having had a surprisingly pleasant drive back to the plant, the two of us chatting about all sorts of mundane issues. "You know. Once we pull into this lot, I have to ignore what happened last night. We can't even talk about it, or I'd never be able to get my job here done."

"Yeah. I understand. Don't worry. I'll tell all the guys just how much of a dyke you are and how horrible spending the night in the same room with you was."

"Good," she said curtly as I made the last turn into the parking lot. "Drop me at the front door," she said, her voice clearly commanding again.

I nodded and stopped the truck, letting her out and then heading back to the lot to park. By the time I got into my office I could hear her chewing someone out over the phone all the way down in my office.

The next morning I came into the office and found a vase with a dozen red roses sitting on my desk. I looked around and found a card sitting on my seat and I picked it up and read it slowly.

"I still need to ride you like white on rice, but when this is done, I want the chance to ride you in a totally different way."

"Nice flowers. Who are they from?" My secretary said as she stepped into my office.

"Just a friend I did a favor for." I answered her.

"Well, she must have been a good friend or it was one hell of a favor," she said with a smile. "Been a while since I've seen you smile. Keep it up," she said giving me a wink before disappearing back out the door again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds