Snowy's Visit Ch. 01

Snowy became startled for a moment and almost stopped in mid-action, but Lydia quickly grabbed her hand and rammed her fingers back into the wet sex. "Don't stop! Go Hardeeer!" Lydia ordered in between orgasmic moans. Snowy quickly obeyed and began to finger-duck Lydia with impressive speed, and the moans, screams and panting kept on as Snowy proudly made her first lesbian encounter a commendable success.

Lydia's orgasms were always short and very intense, so she wanted to use them to the full extent. Because of that, Lydia's climax quickly began to subside, her body relaxing and collapsing on the floor. She calmed down completely, just breathing deeply with her eyes closed. Snowy gently pulled her fingers out of Lydia's pussy, which made Lydia flinch and giggle.

"It tickles!" Lydia grabbed Snowy's hand instinctively and pressed her legs together. Her pussy was always extremely sensitive after a good orgasm. Still, she didn't push Snowy's had away, but rather pulled it (together with the rest of Snowy) towards her face. She first licked the fingers that were inside her until a few moments ago, and then pulled Snowy even closer, leaning onto her lips and giving her a firm kiss.

"Snowy, love... This was phenomenal," Lydia said, caressing Snowy's cheek.

"Oh yeah. You were super-quick."

"You know, I was horny all day today. Not to mention after we started to play this game."

"And I really enjoyed doing this. I had no idea I loved eating pussy."

"Now you know. And by god, you'll be repeating this soon," Lydia said.

"You know what, I just might, mhmm..." They kissed again. And then started to whisper something to each other's ears, laughed, whispered again, and finally Snowy got off Lydia and sat on the floor across from me.

"What's up dude, kinda quiet?" Snowy asked.

Honestly, I was simply dumbstruck from the whole scene, with only two thoughts going through my head: a) 'don't touch yourself/don't come' and 'do not interfere, this is their task and their moment.' Snowy's question woke me up from the daydream. "Oh? Well, look, you were really good -- amazing, actually. Snowy, you should do this more often, what do you say?"

"Which one? Eat Lydia's pussy or play this game with you?" she countered while her expression implied 'both.'

"Snowy, but the game isn't over yet," Lydia engaged before I managed to reply, just as she sat back up. She was glowing, and if it was possible, her smile would stretch a few feet off each side of her head. "Come on, let's play. Honey, the assignment, please."

"I was in doubts now. I was the only one who didn't have an orgasm yet. Stil, there was no way to know how the cards would play out. I was adamant in not being a spectator again, even if it meant climaxing without being on the receiving end of the assignment. I grinned nastily.

"Come on! Spit it out!" Snowy hurried me as if I was handing out prizes.

"OK. Since we got to the present point in time, it will go like this: two losers have to make the winner climax. They have to do it in a joint effort, and they may use any part of their body they want," I said, my grin not subsiding.

"Wow, Lyd... I think your mister is setting up something for himself, eh?" Snowy asked Lydia, and winked at her, hardly trying to be conspicuous.

"I don't know -- why wouldn't one of us get some seconds?" Lydia replied, also winking at Snowy.

I dealt the cards. We were all lousy, switching three cards, and the girls were giggling and winking at each other constantly. I had a distinct feeling that there was some framing happening -- to my benefit, hopefully. I got three jacks, and threw them down not caring what would happen next -- I wasn't going to mind giving some more of my love to either of the girls. However, Lydia had a pair of tens, and Snowy got -- nothing.

"Well, well, my ladies..." I inflated my chest proudly and laid down on my back. My cock was still at full mast and was constantly getting fresh lubrication from my precum. The girls laughed out loud and shared some more winks. So, it was pretty obvious that this was about to happen whatever task I gave out and however the hand turned out. It was my turn to cum, and they were both ready to help me with that. Together, nonetheless.

"Honey, I'm scared of touching you. You might explode immediately," Lydia said, giving me a gentle rub on the thigh.

"Lyd, that's why we'll take it slowly... If I can, I mean?" Snowy asked, looking intensely at Lydia and waiting for the ultimate 'Go' signal.

"Of course you can," Lydia replied, smiling and biting her lip gently, "but do take it slowly."

On cue, Snowy got on all fours and leaned over me. She gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. And her lips were incredibly soft and full; it was like kissing a soft pillow enveloped in moist, velvety skin. I kissed her back but left her completely in control. At the same time, Lydia took my big toe into her mouth and started to suck on it. An electric shock burst through me, going straight from Snowy's to Lydia's mouth, via my body and especially my already bursting dick.

Snowy began to lower her lips and her tongue toward my neck. She had an incredible feeling for hitting all the right spots on my body, especially the most sensitive ones. At the same time, Lydia was gently rubbing her fingers up my calves, giving me a wet kiss here and there. It felt as phenomenal as it could ever get.

Snowy's descent got her mouth down to my nipples, and she gently bit on one and pulled it. I groaned with pleasure, already feeling that any sense of control was leaving me. The fact that Lydia's fingers were already on my thighs added some more to the overall sense of near ecstasy.

"Oh, he's vocal... I find that so sexy on men," Snowy confessed staring directly into my eyes. I felt her hard nipples on my stomach, brushing against my skin and giving me the jitters, almost forgetting about the fact that Lydia was also there -- until the moment that Lydia's fingers touched my balls.

"Yeeeeeeah!" I yelled out, making both of them laugh. Lydia knew that she could easily get me to the finish line in a few seconds, but that was not her intention. As it seemed, she wanted Snowy to have enough time to explore me properly.

And Snowy's lips were already on my stomach, and her hair was getting tangled around my knob. I twitched my cock to give her a knock on the head, causing a devilish smile on her lips.

"Slow-ly. As I said, we'll get there," Snoy said, and then stopped. "We'll get there, Lyd, or?" she asked again, showing that she was still, even after all that happened, not feeling hundred percent confident that she could act as she pleased.

Instead of replying immediately, Lydia grabbed my cock and pulled my foreskin all the way down. "Snowy, love, turn your head around," she invited her.

Snowy did exactly that, and my bulging, red lower head appeared just in front of her eyes. Lydia guided it with her hand directly onto Snowy's lips, who kissed it without thinking and opened her mouth to let it slide inside. Lydia was simultaneously jerking me off, kissing my groin and nutsack.

"Jesus!" I muttered through my teeth. The feeling was -- well, it was exactly what every man would imagine in his threesome fantasy -- only infinitely better. Waves of pure pleasure were streaming through my body as further inches of my cock were disappearing in Snowy's mouth. She was good -- no, correction, she was fucking awesome. Her soft lips were seamlessly gliding over my shaft as her tongue was expertly working all around it, and the next moment she had almost all of it inside her mouth, sliding up and down the length of it with the exquisite touch. At the same time, Lydia was alternately sucking on my balls and jerking the part of my cock that was not currently occupied by Snowy.

I knew I wasn't going to last long. My hips were already jerking, and I was letting out raspy involuntary moans and groans. Both of the girls seemed to get extra motivation out of it. Lydia also began to lick and kiss the base of my dick, massaging my balls just the way I liked the most. The girl quickly got in sync, jointly sucking my cock along its whole length, kissing each other as they got to the tip, and then one of them would simply swallow it.

My orgasm was now unstoppable. I began to pant in a quick rhythm, and Lydia, knowing exactly what was happening, grabbed my member and showed it quickly into Snowy's mouth. Snowy began to suck on my knob while Lydia was practically milking me directly into Snowy's mouth. I blew up. With one loud "AAAAAARGH!" I shot my first jet of semen directly into Snowy's mouth. She didn't even flinch, and I just felt her tongue collecting my cum. I ejected spurt after spurt of my sperm directly into Snowy's throat, yelling loudly and shaking from the strength of my climax. Lydia kept on jerking me off and squeezing every drop of my cum straight into her friend's mouth.

All of what was happening until that moment made me have one of the longest and strongest orgasms of my life. I felt like it lasted for minutes, and girls were draining me of all the juices I could possibly have given them. As long as my cock was hard, they had no intention of stopping. Even though I was evidently subsiding in every sense, and the last drops were dripping out of me, they simply couldn't have enough.

Only when I got past semi-hard towards flaccid, Snowy released my cock out of her mouth and Lydia released her grip on it. I saw the two of them smiling at each other and kissing each other passionately, and then I let my eyes close, taking in deep breaths.

"Yummm, your boy is tasty... I swallowed almost all of it, sorry," I heard Snowy apologizing to Lydia through a chuckle.

"Don't worry, I get some of that almost every day, so just enjoy the dessert."

Girls lowered their heads on my belly. One of them was gently grazing her fingers over my completely flaccid dick. I was in heaven, or at least imagined this must have been what heaven felt like, and had no desire to move an inch for any reason whatsoever. We lay there for a long while, motionless and only occasionally giggling and caressing each other. The buzz from the drinks and the weed was still there, but the pure post-orgasmic calm was holding the torch and was in control of our mental states.

"We drained him good, eh?" Snowy asked Lydia finally, breaking the silence.

"You scared he might have no strength for the next round?" Lydia replied with another question, making both of them laugh.

And, just like that, I dropped from heaven and into a place where the angels of the month probably go for a reward trip. "The next round?" I asked innocently.

"Honey... You don't expect us to stop now? I mean, we just got warmed up, but if you're done..." Lydia didn't finish her sentence, but the implied was unmistakable. "Am I right, Snowy?"

"Darling, since we got to here, I ain't crazy to pack up and leave now. I can think of a lot of interesting tasks to perform," Snowy said, tapping my stomach with my cock.

"Yeah, but," Lydia raised her head and looked at both of us, "I see no point in playing the game anymore."

This made Snowy a bit sad, as if she was being told that the party was coming to an end. "Come on, Lyd, the game was totally awesome," she whined a bit.

"Oh, no, Snowy, that's not what I meant. I think we need something proactive. The game will slow us down. We're already naked, we had a go at each other, so there's no more point in testing ourselves out, right?" Lydia comforted Snowy and gave her another kiss.

"So, how about we simply get on with fucking?" I asked, almost rhetorically. The cat was out of the box; there was no point in even closing the empty box, let alone trying to put the cat back in.

Without a sound, the girls looked at each other, smiled, looked at me, and began to kiss again, this time very intensely. Lydia's hand was already on Snowy's tit, groping her with full force. I put my hands behind my head, leaned on them, and simply decided to enjoy the view. It was an extraordinary thing, watching two friends, none of them showing any bisexual tendencies before, getting it on like experienced lesbians and enjoying it without any prejudice. They were exploring every nook and cranny of each other's bodies, kissing lips, necks, shoulders -- and all of that directly above my slowly awakening cock. I fought my desire to join in immediately, knowing this was their moment.

Without any warning, Snowy pulled Lydia over me and got on top of her, creating a mesh of intertwined female limbs, tits, and hair. After a minute or so of super-intense mouth-to-mouth action spiced with Lydia's hands groping every inch of Snowy's ass, Snowy began to descend down Lydia's sweaty, sweet-tasting body, over her neck and onto her tits.

"Girl, I still haven't tried your titties, and they look so hot. You like it gentle or rough? I never played with someone else's tits, so I'd better ask," Snowy blurted out in one breath, making all of us laugh.

"Just be a bit gentler, they are really sensitive. You can suck, but don't bite," Lydia gave precise instructions. "Oooh, just like that..." she moaned as soon as Snowy put one of her nipples into her mouth.

I took the liberty to move onto the sofa, giving myself a direct view of Snowy's round, plump ass and magnificent cameltoe that opened a tiny bit every time she would move her hips. My dick was almost fully hard again -- I mean, only the gayest of gay men or a complete misogynist would be able to watch this scene and not get aroused, no matter that he came only minutes ago.

"Wait a minute, dear," Lydia interrupted Snowy. "It's time for you to go down on the floor. I really need to taste you finally."

Snowy wordlessly turned on her back and spread her legs, presenting her cunt to me in full glory. She even gave herself a gentle rub and then spread it with her fingers. Just before Lydia placed her hand on that glorious innie pussy, Snowy winked at me with a devilish grin.

Lydia gently spread Snowy's full outer lips and kissed her clit, immediately making Snowy twitch.

"Oooh, yessss," Snowy moaned through her teeth as Lydia tongue began to work on her wet cunt.

"Snowy, I really... love doing this...I mean... this is... awesome... You taste... amazing," Lydia spoke in syllables in between kisses and licks she devoted to every inch of Snowy's pussy.

"Oh yeah?! Jesus! Put your finger inside" Snowy sobbed, already halfway to ecstasy. Lydia readily obeyed and stuck her middle finger into Snowy's tight entrance. That made Snowy arch her back and release one really loud "YESSSS!", giving Lydia even more encouragement to begin finger-fucking her.

I was staring in amazement, unconsciously pulling my foreskin down from the tip of my still heavily lubricated dick.

It didn't take much time for Lydia to shove a second finger into Snowy's pussy, making Snowy moan so loudly that it startled me. Talking about vocality in sex, Snowy was an absolute champion.

"Girrrrrl! Turn around....OOOH! And give yourself to me, NOW!" Snowy bossed Lydia like some cadet.

Lydia, obviously surprised by the decisiveness of her usually shy friend, just laughed out quickly and made a hundred-eighty degrees spin into a sixty-nine position, placing her pussy directly above Snowy's pouted lips. Without hesitation, Snowy drove her tongue into Lydia, which was greeted by Lydia's sharp exhale full of sheer pleasure.

I got up and began a tour around the girls to take in the view from all the angles, stopping on the side where Snowy was eating Lydia's pussy and fucking her pretty expertly for a beginner with her long, thick tongue.

The view and the sound of the two girls, whom I could hardly imagine doing something like this before this night, got me back into the state of full arousal. My cock was as hard as if I haven't come for days, and I started to squeeze my balls to pump the blood up some more. From my current perspective, I had the perfect view of Lydia's small, tight asshole, which I loved to work on and which Lydia loved to have licked, fingered and fucked. I wanted nothing more than to jump in, so I used the last atoms of my strength not to interrupt and to let the girl have their own fun as long as they felt like it.

However, Lydia had a different idea. Obviously looking for me, she turned her head around and saw me standing behind her, devouring the scene with my eyes and slowly stroking my cock. She showed me to approach and then pointed behind her.

"Come here and fuck me, my love."

Of course, I didn't need to have that said twice. I got down on my knees, placing them each side of Snowy's head and gently setting the tip of my dick onto the wet, burning entrance to Lydia's pussy. Just the slight brush made Lydia twist in pleasure. I looked down and saw Snowy grinning. My balls were just an inch from her face, and she immediately took the opportunity to lick them expertly all around. Then she grabbed my cock and began to rub it around Lydia's pussy.

"Put it inside me, please!" Lydia cried out, and Snowy put her other hand on my ass, pushing me slowly into Lydia's pussy, but not letting more than the head to enter before pulling me out again.

"You want it, girl? Do you?!" Snowy began to tease Lydia, sounding more and more like a fully dominant figure in this sexual encounter. She rubbed my cock against Lydia's swollen clit, causing my girl, her friend, to scream with a desire to be fucked.

"You put that thing inside me right now, or I'll bite your pussy off!"

"OK. There you go then since you asked so nicely," Snowy said, adjusting my knob directly into Lydia's flooding sex, and pushing my ass roughly. I slid into Lydia without any resistance, which was not something that happened often, even when we were really horny.

"Oh, Jesus Fuck Damn!" Lydia exclaimed as my whole length filled up her cunt. I began thrusting into her with long, slow thrusts, giving all of my inches full tour of Lydia's pussy, while my balls were being brushed against Snowy's out-sticking tongue.

"Hard, baby, fuck me hard!" Lydia ordered, which meant she was ready for full throttle. And I gave it to her hard. I began ramming into her with all my strength, and Snowy quickly grabbed Lydia's thighs to settle her in one spot and try to work on Lydia's clit at the same time.

Each collision of my hips with Lydia's ass was accompanied by a loud slap, and since Snowy was the one gripping her tightly, I had both of my hands loose. I immediately began spanking Lydia's ass and set the thumb of my other hand on her asshole.

"Oooh! Yes yes! Yeeees!" Lydia yelled out as soon as my thumb broke the barrier and entered her ass. She was being worked to the max from all angles, and I was sure that she was unable to comprehend everything that was currently happening to her. Beneath me, I felt Snowy eating Lydia's clit with the vigor of a proper sex maniac, not caring one bit that my balls smashed her nose each time I rammed into my girl's cunt.

The harder I pumped into Lydia, the harder she moaned and shuddered every time my pubic bone hit her. When she began to twerk with her ass violently, I knew she was approaching the inevitable and that it was probably only a matter of seconds before her explosion. Snowy also probably noticed, as I looked down and noticed she was now rubbing Lydia's clit vigorously with her fingers, unable to steady Lydia in fixed position.

"OH SHIT!!! AAAAAAARGH!" Lydia released a primal scream, pressing out all air deep from the bottom of her lungs like some animal in heat, as her pussy began to squeeze violently around my cock. This was probably one of the biggest, best orgasms I ever saw her have. Even Snowy was taken aback for a second, before realizing she should keep on rubbing that clit as fast as possible.

She came. And came, and came some more, to the point where I was amazed, taking into consideration what I said earlier about her relatively short orgasms. In comparison to that, this one seemed to take forever. I made the correction -- this was, without any doubt, the biggest and the best orgasm Lydia ever had with me present.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 3915 milliseconds