Snowy's Visit Ch. 01

Naturally, all good things come to an end, and so did Lydia's climax. I felt her pussy muscles relax and her knees beginning to buckle. I pulled out slowly, to which she giggled loudly. I knew there was no point in trying to fuck her some more after that since she definitely needed a break. Just as I pulled out completely, she got up unsteadily and half-walked, half-crawled to the sofa. She turned around and smiled at me, unable to utter a sound. I approached her and gave her a deep, sensual kiss.

"Oh my god, you're still that hard?" Lydia asked, noticing my raging hard-on covered with fifty layers of her juices.

"Sure. It didn't take you long, and I came no more than half an hour ago," I shrugged.

"Snowy..." Lydia called her, leaning her head to look at her friend who was laying on her side and playing casually with her pussy as if she was alone in the world.

"Yeah, girl?" Snowy replied.

"I will give you a final task now."

"You want me to make your man come?" Snowy asked, jumping up on her feet in a second.

"No...," said Lydia, making Snowy frown. "I want you to fuck his brains out until both of you come. You two have my permission to do whatever the fuck you want after what you did to me just now."

In no more than two steps, Snowy was behind me, reaching around my waist and grabbing my cock in her hands. "Hmmm... I just might do that."

I turned around and kissed Snowy on the lips. I simply needed to taste them and feel them. They felt gentle, soft and wet. And tasted of both my cock and Lydia's pussy.

"Let's not waste any more time," Snowy pushed me off after no more than half a minute, continuing with her assertive attitude, and she laid down on her back on the sofa, just next to Lydia, spreading her legs wide in front of me. I glanced at Lydia for a second, only to get 'what are you waiting for' look from her. I got down on my knees again and leaned down. Snowy's pussy was right there in front of my face, slightly spread and absolutely glistening with all the wetness. I gently kissed the spot where her outer labia began to divide into the magnificent, gentle, pink crevice, and immediately got the response in the form of a loud moan.

For the first fifteen seconds, I was actually second-guessing what I was doing, all the time expecting Lydia to lose it and to call the night. Instead, as I glanced up, I saw my girl leaned towards Snowy's ear, whispering to her: "He's gonna do you good, trust me. You are going to get fucked like you deserve."

Once I heard that I took it as a cue to forget anything else but Snowy's beautiful sex. To the point that I might sound boring - I never saw or touched a pussy more perfect than hers. I saw my share of pussies, before and after the events of that night, but Snowy's sex was simply a masterpiece. Moreover, she was as wet as an ocean and smelled of an incredible mixture of pussy juice and jasmine. I gently spread her outer labia and let my tongue loose on her small but fully engorged clitoris. She released a loud 'Oh yes!' and grabbed my hair with her hand, giving me a clear signal to keep on going.

I twisted and twirled my tongue, snapping it directly over her clit, then around it, going down lower and tasting her all the way to her asshole. She didn't mind one bit and seemed to love whatever I was doing.

"Jesus, sis," Snowy spoke to Lydia, "No wonder you let him do you all the time. This is... Aaaah!... Absolutely... Ooooh!"

I grabbed her voluptuous ass with both of my hands and raised it a bit, giving myself a better angle to explore every nook and cranny of that perfect cunt. Snowy was fully spread by now, each of her hands pulling hard on her nipples -- something that obviously turned her on immensely since she moaned with almost every breath now. Lydia, still spent up from her last orgasm, was giving Snowy a gentle treatment, kissing her neck and shoulders and caressing her thigh.

"Honey, I think you should give her the dick," Lydia said to me in a tone that sounded almost pleading but was at the same time resolute. Then she turned to Snowy: "Snowy, you want his dick in you, don't you?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" Snowy exclaimed, a new flood suddenly gushing from her pussy.

I got up and gave Snowy a wet kiss, which she returned with enormous zest as the tip of my cock nestled in her slit. Her gentle pink inner lips parted, and I entered her. What I hadn't expected was the tightness. Even though she was as wet as humanly possible, I had to inch my way inside her, and my every push was accompanied with an ever louder moan from Snowy.

"Oh my god, I missed this so much!" yelled out Snowy as I finally made my way completely inside her and began to fuck her. "Oh yes! Yes! Yes! YES!" she moaned loudly with each of my thrusts, her decibels growing louder proportionally. Lydia slowly moved her hand down Snowy's belly, until she finally reached her swollen clit. I began pumping harder, seeing as Snowy was starting to lose her grip on reality really fast.

"Oh JEEESUS! This is SOOO GOOD! Fuckmefuckmefuckmeeeeee!" Snowy screamed as I rammed her tight, gentle cunt with all the power I had in me, and with Lydia giving a perfect helping hand by rubbing Snowy ever closer to the climax. I held her legs up high and spread, enjoying the view of her huge tits bobbing and dancing up, down, left and right in the rhythm of my thrusts.

I pulled out of her for just a second, mostly to catch my breath, and Snowy suddenly got up as if she was shot out of a catapult.

"Sit down. I wanna ride you until I cum," Snowy ordered, obviously regaining herself just long enough to get back into her dominant mode. As I was already panting slightly from continuous fucking, I didn't complain one bit.

A soon as I was settled on the sofa, Snowy climbed onto me and expertly guided my dick back to the entrance of her pussy, sitting down on it balls deep as soon as the target was acquired.

"This is how I love to cum," she said to me and began to alternate between grinding her clit on my pubic bone and impaling herself fast and hard on my cock. She was very close now, and she was releasing one continuous moan of pure ecstasy. I took over pulling on her nipples and realized that she really loves it hard. The more I pulled, the more she enjoyed it and the more she pulled back, to the point where I feared I'd rip them off of her.

"That's it! Pull on them, hardeeeer!" she commanded, making it certain I wouldn' mistake her pleasure for discomfort. "I'm gonna..... AAAAAAAAH! FUCK YEEEEES!" AAAAAH!"

For the lack of a better word, Snowy blew up. Her movements became completely erratic, her voice turned to a deep, throaty baritone, and her whole body began to shake uncontrollably. She was jumping up and down on my cock, rubbing her clit with her fingers at an incredible frequency. As on cue, I felt myself losing it, and without any possibility of pulling out or even announcing what was going to happen, I began to cum deep inside Snowy with incredible power.

"Oooooh, fuuuuuck!" I yelled out as my semen was filling up Snowy's orgasmic cunt. Jets of hot sperm shot int o Snowy's pussy obviously gave her another burst of energy, because she began to ride me even harder and faster, working at a pace that would make diesel engines envious. It was so powerful that I felt I was going to black out at one moment, feeling only my crotch still being ridden by the shy girl-turned-sex maniac and swaying of two big, firm tits right in front of my face. Both of us clenched, pushed, twitched and generally acted out of control as our joint orgasms created a small earthquake.

Snowy rode me for as long as my cock was able to remain hard, and once my erection subsided enough to become impossible to continue, she leaned forward and crashed onto my shoulder. Lydia came nearer and kissed her deeply. Then she turned to me, gave me a look full of approval and love and caressed my hair gently as I slowly came back from another dimension.

It took Snowy a few minutes before she regained any sense of place or time and said softly: "Guys, I can't thank you enough for this evening."

Both Lydia and I smiled and kissed her, then kissed each other some more, before I finally said: "Next time, we play Scrabble."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 239 milliseconds