• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Soapland Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Soapland Ch. 03

"I don't know, probably around eleven or twelve. If Hideki wimps out I might be back by then and we can watch together.

"I'd rather watch it by myself. That way I can beat off."

"Herman, you just gave me an idea. Lie down on the bed." The valet did as she requested. "Start jerking," she demanded. "Right now, let's go."

Herman placed his thumb and forefinger right under his cock-head and alternated between rubbing and squeezing.

"You said you didn't fuck Olivia. What did you do with her?"

Herman grunted twice, pulling on his penis. "I, uh, I used to stick my cock between her tittles...she has nice tits."

"Yes she does. Did you cum?"

"Uh, all the time," he said, between grunts.

"Okay, let's see, what else?" But Jane was too late; cum was flowing out of his cock and rolling down the side."

"Herman!" Jane looked at her watch. "That was less than two minutes. I might have to enter you in a jerk-off contest."

"I'd win, for sure," he replied.

"You think? You'd be competing against a lot of Japanese pervs."

****

"I don't think you've done enough yet to satisfy Hideki."

"I agree, Moni, you think maybe I need to take on Big Bill?"

Monica nodded. "Yeah, I do. I see a hand-job in your future."

Toshi and pork belly were sitting in the sauna, naked, their towels folded and placed on top of their heads. Nothing sexual was going on; both men were flaccid, and pork belly's ample gut hung so long that his cock was barely visible. They left a vacant space between them, and after few minutes of them sitting there, Yuunagi entered, wrapped in a towel, and she sat down.

The three sat in silence, taking no notice of the others, but both penises began a slow transformation, and little by little they got firmer and firmer. Pork belly's now protruded from under his big stomach, and Toshi was able to wag his up and down. Yuunagi remained stoic throughout the entire process, looking vacantly into space, oblivious to the erections on either side of her.

Jane and Staci entered the sauna. The three Japanese were sitting in the middle bench, and each lady took possession of a side bench. They first placed a large towel down and then, surprisingly, removed their bikini bottoms, before sitting. They looked at each other and smiled. Jane's glorious bush of perfectly trimmed pubic hair would now add to her luster.

For whatever the reason - not that they needed one; this was porn, after all - Toshi and pork belly began to slap their meat, gently at first, before evolving into a full-blown, get your rocks off, hardcore jerk. Yuunagi pretended not to notice, even though their moans and body movements were bordering on excessive. Jane and Staci noticed enough to smile demurely at each other.

Both men came, Toshi being able to have his semen shoot up into the air like a parabola, with two blasts almost reaching the entrance door, a good twenty feet away. William just happened to enter the sauna a moment later, and seeing what was going on, he removed his tight trunks, releasing his weapon. He stood there proudly, his dangling sausage getting everyone's attention.

William sat next to Jane, and she stroked him into hardness, and then into deliverance. As hand-jobs go, it was a standard one, but Jane and Big Bill together were an item to Hideki and. one can safely assume, to a large segment of Japanese porn enthusiasts. William rested in spent bliss, but Yuunagi then came over and began to fellate his shrinking giant, not stopping until it rose again. Toshi and pork belly did a second round of masturbation therapy, but this time Jane and Staci decided to lend a helping hand. Jane stood behind Toshi and jerked him from behind, and right as he was about to spurt he grabbed his tool from her and stroked the love juice out for himself. The look on Jane's face as his prodigious seed emptied onto the floor was one for the Japanese takeaway market. She had done enough to solidify her reputation. Hideki would be happy. His advertising of Soapland would make prominent use of her hand on William's cock the exact instant his jizz started seeing the light of day.

More good things followed. The big black penis eventually emptied its contents onto Yuunagi's face. She smiled, William smiled, and Monica smiled. The film ended with the American workers bowing deeply to their Japanese clientele, who were dressed and headed for the exit. This was Soapland Hideki-style, but Donkey had enough fingerprints on it to make it unique - a new slant for an old subject. Japanese Soapland videos were dime a dozen, but the market yearned for a different perspective, and Donkey delivered.

Hideki sold Jane as the star of the video for the Japanese market. Her image dominated the DVD cover, and the promotion centered on her; the forty-five second trailer was two-thirds Jane, and it opened and closed with the aforementioned hand-on-cock teaser. In three days it had been viewed over seven thousand times. Hideki had to do a second DVD pressing, as the Japanese video stores were running out of product.

****

Herman was there to greet Jane when she returned. The first thing he did was to unzip her dress and hang it up, once she stepped out of it.

"I didn't expect you back until later," he said.

"I can see that. Were you masturbating?"

"No. I'm waiting for my reward." She shot him a look. "No, really. Just because I have a hard-on doesn't mean anything."

Jane gave him a big hug, pressing his hard-on against her. "Let me tell you about my night."

The bottom line was that she and Hideki engaged in sex, sort of. But first, the television show; it was stupid and uneventful. Jane did not end up massaging anyone - maybe the censors nixed it, but they were using high stools, not chairs, and this made it impossible for her to sit without an unscripted panty flash, which was probably the reason the stools were there in the first place. She crossed her legs immediately upon sitting, and for several glorious seconds an untold number of Japanese males became familiar with Herman's panty selection. A slow motion replay of her leg crossing would soon be on YouTube.

"He tried to fuck me, Herman, he tried. But he lost his hard-on, what could I do? Every time he tried to enter my pussy he shrunk. I'd suck him, got him up again, and then...nothing. He couldn't fuck, so I pretended like I didn't mind, and I gave him a good blowjob, the best I had. I pulled out all the stops, which I might add, was pretty damn, fucking good. He shot a big load, a huge fucking load, and that dickhead likes to cum in my face, I can tell you that. Maybe the bugger just doesn't like to fuck, I don't know."

"But you said he tried, right?"

"Yeah, he tried, but what do I have to look forward to now, a lifetime of facials?" Jane laughed. "Maybe we can turn him. He's probably a secret homo. Maybe that's his problem. But who the fuck am I to complain?"

Jane held out her hand.

She telephoned Monica tell her the news. Herman sat next to her, listening.

"This changes everything."

"No it doesn't. It changes nothing. Marrying the fucker doesn't mean anything. He'll live in Tokyo and I'll be in the Marina. A few times a year I'll fly to Japan and hang on his arm at some important function; you know, a trophy wife. He'll be in town for a week or so about every other month, he says; I don't know, he'll probably rent a villa in Beverly Hills, or something. If I need to get laid I'll keep my stable in the Marina. That's not changing. Luckily, he's not the jealous type."

"How's the sex?"

"Moni, he's a sick, fucking freak. He either jerks off or else I suck him. He doesn't like to fuck...not that I mind; you don't think Dan's so queer nowadays that he can't give me a good pounding, do you?

Monica laughed. "Let Johnny tag along and Dan will follow."

"That's even better. My fantasy threesome, but I got to keep that bitch sister away."

"I always thought you'd marry for sex, not money, I really did. Are you sure you're okay with him being a washout?"

"You know, I never expected to marry a normal man. I'm a fucking perv, so why should my husband be any different?"

"I need help on the new Soapland script. Are you available?"

"Of course. I'll be back in a few days. Like I said, nothing's changed, except that I'll have a lot of financial security. On the day we marry he's giving me two million dollars. Every year on our anniversary I'll get another million, for however long we're married. I get thirty thousand a month for spending money. And I got a rock on my finger the size of Gibraltar."

Monica drew a deep breath. "Big changes, Janey."

"Maybe. I give it two years. I can always divorce him and claim in court that he never fucked me. That's grounds for divorce, right? He'll be so embarrassed that he'll pay me a huge settlement to stay quiet."

"What? What is it?" Herman was squirming next to her. He looked morose.

"I gotta go, Moni. I have to attend to a naughty young man." Nothing's changed, Monica thought. Jane was always attending to a naughty young man."

"What happens to me," Herman asked?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do I have to go back to Olivia?"

"Herman, slavery is illegal, and you're eighteen. You can do anything you want. Besides, I can't marry Hideki without you. I'll have three residences that need to be stocked with clothes and beauty supplies, and even panties. In fact," and here she smiled at him as benevolently as possible, "we might have to go panty shopping. You down with that?"

Herman beamed.

"We'll go that slutty lingerie place on Melrose. You'll have to wear clothes, though, you can't go in naked."

"Maybe I can get naked in the dressing room."

"We'll see. I don't want to get arrested."

"So I can stay with you after you marry?"

"Herman! Of course you can; I was hoping you'd want to. Do you want to work for me as my full-time valet? I'll pay you...I don't know...how about fifty thousand a year?"

"Get out...really?"

"Really. I have a second bedroom at my condo, and you can sleep there. Maybe we can drill a peephole through the wall so you can watch me fuck...but that also means I can watch you jerk, so be careful what you wish for. I'll even buy you health insurance...it's Hideki's money, why the fuck not?"

"I'll never leave you, Miss Jane."

Jane hadn't even gotten to what she thought was the best part. Hideki took her to a party after the television show taping, and there she met a man who offered her one hundred thousand dollars, plus a percentage of the profits, if she did a bukkake video. Bukkake was a Japanese fetish whereby a large group of men surround a woman and jerk off over her.

Hideki knew that the bukkake would be huge financial success, but he observed the graceful manner in which she handled herself while amongst his peers. He loved it when they snuck furtive glances at her crotch when she sat. She could be useful to him. A flash of her panties could seal a business deal. Maybe it was time to consolidate his investment. He didn't need her for sex; he had women stashed all over Tokyo, and in Hanoi, Bangkok, Singapore, wherever business took him, but he liked the way she sucked his cock, and her face was receptive to his sperm. That was good enough for him, and he proposed marriage. It was true, he did need a trophy wife; someone who looked good on his arm, someone who would impress his colleagues and business associates and more importantly, someone who could make jaws drop. Her porn career mattered not; it made her more exotic and more desirable and, besides, it was now in the past. A woman who gave up a shot at superstardom for the man she loved; it had the makings of a book, or maybe even a movie.

However a pirated sex tape...that was win-win. It would turn Jane into a victim, the publicity would increase her profile, and her reputation would remain fairly intact. And it would sell like hotcakes!

"Herman, here's the crazy part. You and I both know that you're managing my career, but Hideki thinks he is. I suggested your sex tape idea to him. He loved it. We'll pretend that it was leaked against my will."

Jane was adamant about selecting the man. Hideki wanted it to be with a Japanese, but he was willing to defer to her wishes if that's what it took. She had a background in the porn industry, so he figured she'd come up with something spectacular. A sex tape with a non-Japanese was better than no sex tape.

"Herman, who am I going to get to play opposite me?"

"Why don't I give you a butt massage while you think about it."

"No, wait. I have to reward you. Did you see where I put my vibrator?"

"It's in the drawer, and the little one's there to."

"Oh good, I wasn't sure if I brought the little one. That's for your butt-hole."

Herman scampered out, returning with the item, which was attached to a belt, allowing Jane to strap it on. It was perfectly sized for his rectum. Herman got on his back and raised his legs, and she extracted her pound of flesh. Herman was probably telling the truth when he said he hadn't cum all evening, because after a few minutes of gentle in-and-out probing, his small-sized but well-hydrated dick was ejaculating big time.

Herman spent an inordinate amount of time with his hands on her shapely butt. He slid his fingers into her crack and massaged around there.

"You know, we could do that," she said.

"What?"

"The ass probing, that could be the sex tape; the start of it anyway. We 'd probably have to fuck and suck too, to get people to buy it, but I'm game if you are. I'll be gentle, I promise."

"You mean me? For the sex tape?"

"Sure, why not? Who else am I gonna fuck out here?"

"But what if I don't do it good? People will laugh at me...they'll laugh at you."

"Maybe you could practice. I know, why don't we hire some Japanese hookers, and I can watch you fuck them, maybe even pick up some pointers. They love virgins in Japan."

"But I'm not a virgin."

"You know that and I know that, but they don't. They'll take extra good care of you if they think you're a cherry boy."

****

Jane woke up to an email from Monica. Did she want to play Mama-San in the Soapland sequel? She could parade around in a mini and maybe even administer some punishment. Jane suggested an MILF, someone like Jacky, which Monica thought brilliant, and she also had a suggestion about the male casting. Have old man Darryl take his grandson to the Soapland on his eighteenth birthday - now you have variety, and a senior citizen with the largest dick in the room is kinky enough to work. Jane also happened to know that Yuri, Hideki's nephew, would in in town when filming took place, which Monica found odd, since she didn't even know when filming would be ready to begin.

There'd also be a sixth man, a stud like Dan or William, who would serve as a test subject when Mama-San needed to train a new girl in the subtle art of body washing. Slowly but surely the details were working themselves out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Soapland Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 355 milliseconds