Some Light Can Never Be Seen Ch. 02

Cory also couldn't help but wonder who'd given up his secret. There were about a half dozen men from back home who he'd had relations with, and it bugged him to no end wondering which one of them had ratted him out. Knowing he'd eventually find out and deal with the issue then, Cory gouged each of his thumbs into the side walls of Rose's cunt and pulled the membrane apart, allowing him free reign to shove his tongue deep inside her musky snatch until each of his cheeks were saturated with her vaginal spit.

Cory could feel Rose's fingers digging at his scalp as he chewed on her clitoris. The older woman's calves flexing each time he swiped his tongue over the raised pink bud, Cory used his thumbs to wrench apart Rose's mucousy vaginal walls until the bedsprings below began to creak under Rose's contortions. The rain outside providing an eerie backdrop as the mattress started to strain, Cory leaned forward on his knees and pressed his face flush against Rose's cunt.

"Bitch is gonna cum," Cory thought to himself as the shrill sound of Rose's groans filled the dank and dimly lit room.

Unrelenting in his oral assault on Rose's genitals, Cory massaged his fingers deep into the corners of her cunt as he created a vacuum seal with his mouth on her clit. Rolling his tongue like it was an implement of Satan over her bulging nub, Cory left the hapless married woman with no choice but to cum all over his face.

"AAHHH... AAHHH... UUURR AAAHHHGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Rose grimaced, her body twisting savagely to the left as she came, her thighs sandwiching Cory's head, Somehow he kept the grip of his mouth glued to her cunt as she writhed helplessly on her side, drenching the 20-year-old's face and hair with her steaming release.

It took nearly a minute, but Cory was finally able to ease backwards and pull his head free from between Rose's quivering thighs. Wiping the buttery froth of the older woman's ejaculate away from his mouth with the side of his right hand, Cory took a deep breath and looked down at several strands of his own hair resting between Rose's fingers, a direct result of the ferocity she was gripping his head when he made her cum. Cory could also see Rose's nipples looking just like two fat grapes someone had shoved down the front of her bra as they protruded the front of her sheer blouse.

The traces of the Rose's lipstick smeared against the pillowcase beside her mouth as she struggled to regain her breath, Cory looked at his watch and saw his 'date' was supposed to be at the motel in less than an hour. Seeing the way Rose's pussy looked when she finally managed to twist back onto her back however, something prodded him to start unbuckling his jeans.

_________________________________

Rose Dwyer knew everything that was happening to her was real. Despite the vivid fantasies she'd had about Cory during the week leading up to making the decision to actually drive out and confront him, not to mention the overwhelming orgasms she'd given herself imagining what it would be like to submit herself to him, laying there on the unmade bed of the cheap interstate motel, Rose knew this wasn't a dream. She could still feel the boy's eager mouth working on her pussy a full minute after he'd removed it. A layer of sweat covering Rose's chunky body, she tried her best to focus her blurred vision on Cory standing at the foot of the bed.

"Maybe it's over and I can just pull my dress down, crawl back out into the rain, get into the car and drive home," Rose pondered, knowing any hope of saving Cory after what she'd just allowed to happened wasn't possible.

In fact, watching the hazy outline of the kid above her begin to unzip his pants, Rose openly wondered if it may be too late to save herself as well.

Rose's life, or at least the past week of it, flashed before her dazed eyes watching Cory first unsnap his jeans, then pull the zipper down before sliding his thumbs under the waist of the faded blue denim. Seeing the glistening residue of her cunt coating the boy's entire face, Rose instinctively eased up on her elbows, her eyes flared as Cory prepared to undress.

The numbing aftershocks of her orgasm still paralyzing her, Rose rested there motionless on the bed, save for the surreal expression that was growing on her face when the first wisps of Cory's golden brown pubic hair came into view.

Rose was sure Cory could see the cold look of expectation and want in her eyes as he wrapped his fingers around his pants to pull them down. Before he could expose himself completely however, Cory took an unexpected step forward.

"What's he doing?" a voice echoed with dread through Rose's head.

Just then she felt the mattress shift beneath her when Cory eased his right knee up on the bed beside her. Looking like a spirit straight out of one of her sick fantasies hovering above her, Rose watched as Cory's frame steadily blocked out the ceiling above.

Wasting no time, in one hauntingly cat quick motion Cory swung his left leg over Rose's stomach, leaving him perched directly on top of her torso. Rose could feel his weight centered just below her heaving bosom, and each time she inhaled she was sure she could smell the unmistakable aroma of his masculine arousal.

"Take it out Mrs. Dwyer... if you want it so bad... take it out," Cory hissed down to Rose with unflinching bluntness.

Every muscle in the older woman's body had turned to stone as she gazed at the obvious protrusion straining the left side of Cory's tight blue jeans.

"You can't seem to take your eyes off it Mrs. Dwyer... you drove all this way for something," Cory cockily snarled as he teasingly ran his fingertips up and down the bulging crotch of his pants.

"I'm not gonna take it out... you are," he nodded a few breaths later.

"... Please... no... don't... don't make... don't make me..." Rose fought to mumble, her tongue as useless as a balled up sock.

Before she could try to repeat herself, Cory had reached down with his left hand and grabbed her right, forcing it up towards the girth pressing out the front of his jeans. Without a hint of reluctance or shame, Cory shoved the palm of Rose's hand flush against his denim covered cock.

Holding it tight for several seconds as he stared down into Rose's defeated eyes, Cory slowly eased his grip when he felt the married woman begin tentatively pawing his manhood with her fingers.

"Good," Cory sighed before removing his hand from Rose's, leaving her fondling his crotch with no aid from him.

Slowly grinding his pelvis forward on top of Rose's belly, Cory could feel the pressure of her fingertips on the rigid cylinder of his penis as she fought with everything she had not to look him in the eye. Dropping his left hand down on top of Rose's chest, Cory eagerly tweaked the older woman's nipples until they filled shamefully with blood.

"Again Mrs. Dwyer... take it out," Cory demanded once more, this time cracking a wicked and satisfied smile when he saw her fingers begin to crawl towards the unbuttoned opening of his jeans.

Never one to wear underwear, when Rose fumbled her hand inside the front of Cory's pants, there wasn't anything shielding her from the phallus she'd lusted over for almost a week. With switchblade like action, Cory's immense cock sprang free and sliced through the air like a meaty club in front of Rose's face the instant she dug it out.

"... Dear... God..." she closed her eyes and gulped.

Swinging the girth of his manhood back and forth between the blouse covered swells of Rose's breasts until a series of 'ahhs' were seeping from her throat, Cory inched forward until he was perched comfortably on his knees.

"Her hand barely fits around it," he thought to himself when he felt Rose's cold, clammy grip try to stretch around the bulging shaft of his prick.

"It's Alive," the words from a cheesy horror flick resonated inside Rose's head as she traced her fingers over the smoothly stretched skin of Cory's erect penis, face to face now with the appendage she'd fixated over for the past several nights.

She could feel the heat of his unflinching gaze beating down on her but she still couldn't lift her eyes to his. Instead, all Rose could do was focus her attention on the pulsing slab of cartridge in her hand.

"Suck it, Slut," she heard Cory tell her with unnerving clarity, sounding almost as if he was talking to some cheap whore he'd picked up on the street.

"Well what else is he gonna think about you?" Rose's conscience chided. "You're laying flat on your back on an unmade motel bed with your dress hiked up to your waist and your panties ripped open while your jacking off his penis... I can't imagine what would give him that idea?"

Crawling forward, Cory found it difficult to straddle his thighs over the ample mounds of Rose's bosom, but once he had, Cory then aimed his cock straight for the married woman's mouth as she held it like an old fashioned microphone in her hand.

Watching the bulbous head of his dick inch ever closer to the preacher's wife's disbelieving face, a sizzling tremor swept through Cory's body when he saw the way Rose opened her mouth to accept it.

Almost from the instant he placed the underside of his cock down on Rose's chin, he could sense she was going to have difficulty managing it. His knees wedged just below each of Rose's armpits as he straddled her chest, Cory rocked forward a few inches trying to create just the right angle to shove his dick into her watering mouth.

Several garbled grunts leapt from Rose's throat when Cory's manhood weighed down hard on her tongue and he could see her lipstick smeared lips straining for all they were worth as she tried to get her mouth around it.

"Take it in Mrs. Dwyer," Cory hissed, feeling the mass of Rose's heaving bosom jiggling against his behind as she gnawed at the shaft of his cock, looking almost like a puppy trying to play with an adult dog's chew toy.

For several minutes, Cory knelt there watching Rose try to ingest the rock hard slab of his phallus but without warning he pulled his cherry red lip stick smeared dick away from Rose's lips, determined to find a more accommodating place to stick it.

"You want me to fuck you... don't you?" Cory half snickered down to the quivering woman below.

He asked a second time, determined to get a response. Finally Rose nodded her head up and down just before spreading her knees all the way apart for him, allowing Cory unhindered access between her chubby thighs.

Swinging his left leg off Rose's chest, Cory stood beside the bed and dropped his jeans down before calmly stepping out of them. Leaving his unbuttoned flannel shirt on, Cory stood there absorbing the mesmerized look on Rose's pale face.

Goosebumps dotted the married woman's flesh seeing how obscenely stark Cory's huge cock looked attached to such a thin and wiry body. The juices leaking from Rose's pussy greased the sheet beneath her as she watched Cory ease towards the foot of the bed, his erection angling out like a divining rod in front of him until he once again crawled between her legs.

A chill of dreadful excitement swept through Rose as she laid there waiting, realizing only the second man in her entire life was preparing to penetrate her.

Seeing Cory's cock swing like an oblong pendulum between his legs as he crawled up on the bed, Rose was trembling feverishly as she anticipated him sliding between her thighs. Instead however, Cory continued working his way up the length of her body until he was crouched once again above Rose's waist.

"Raise up," he prodded her softly as the spongy head of his straining erection brushed across her the belly of her blouse.

With every ounce of energy Rose had, she lifted her head and shoulders off the bedding, having no clue what Cory had in mind.

It didn't take her very long to find out.

Rose could feel Cory reaching behind her back as he leaned down before finally pinching the zipper of her dress. Inhaling his masculine scent as he rested his chest on top of hers, Rose buried her head against the young man's shoulder in an effort to get as close to him as possible.

The sound of Cory pulling her zipper down mingled with Rose's own thumping heart until she felt the binding pressure of the garment go slack.

"All right," Cory sighed as he lifted the dress of Rose's shoulders, leaving her bra clad bosom exposed.

With the hem of her dress hiked up to her waist, and the top of it pulled all the way down to her belly, Rose was nothing but a mess on the bed as she clutched Cory from below.

"Don't move yet," Cory said a few seconds later, now turning his attention to the rear hooks of Rose's substantial bra.

Blindly working the closures free, Cory delicately worked the straps over Rose's shoulders before pulling the bra all the way off and depositing it beside the bed. The older woman's watermelon shaped titties instantly flopped free and spilled down each side of her chest.

"Damn," Cory muttered, feeling the warm flesh of Rose's breasts against each of his arms

The taste of Rose's vaginal dew still heavy on his palate as he situated himself above the disheveled older woman, Cory leaned backwards and balanced himself on his knees between Rose's thighs as he stared down at the glistening and ripe bloom of her waiting cunt.

With what little empathy he had, Cory stole a quick glance down to Rose's face as she laid there with her thighs spread wide for him, just to see if she was truly ready to commit herself fully to him. Seeing the same look of hallow want mixed with shame that he saw in many of the married men he serviced, Cory knew from experience that once he shoved his dick all the way inside Rose that all her uncertainty would erode quickly under a series of blistering thrusts. While there might be some moments of guilt in the married woman's future over what she'd allowed herself to do, as cruel as it was, Cory also knew from past experience he would be long gone by the time it happened.

"Raise your hands up here Mrs. Dwyer... open up your pussy for me," Cory crudely suggested, holding his pose for several seconds before deciding if he had to ask her again.

Just before he did, a hawkish grin spread across his lips seeing the woman's trembling hands reach up and work themselves down to her crotch...

Part 3 is on the way... plenty more to come

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds