Some Light Can Never Be Seen Ch. 03

"Greedy Slut," Cory whispered down to Rose, feeling her pussy pulse and quiver even harder around his dick when he spanked her.

Her toes straining on the floor as Cory pounded her from behind, a series of cries and gasps was all Rose could manage as she felt her asscheeks start to sizzle from Cory's raw discipline.

"Fuck me back Mrs. Dwyer... Come on... Fuck me back," Cory hissed, his evil grin growing even wider when the older woman tried working her rear end backwards against his impaling shaft.

"OH FUCK YEAH," Cory exclaimed, loving the way Rose's entire body twitched and contorted each time he careened his cock into her.

Keeping the grip of his left hand tight on the back of Rose's head, Cory rubbed his right hand across the reddened area of her ass where he'd just smacked before the tip of his thumb found its way down to her exposed anus.

"UUHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHH," the married woman wailed the instant Cory simultaneously shoved his cock all the way into her cunt and dipped his thumb into her trembling and tight asshole.

His thumb wedged securely in Rose's ass, Cory pulled her upper body up from the sink with his free hand until she could look straight ahead and see the harrowing expression of lust plastered across her face in the mirror.

Retreating a half a step, but still keeping his dick wedged all the way inside Rose's cunt, Cory reached around and massaged her two heaving breasts with his left hand as he pulled her all the way backwards until her back was flush with his chest. Spreading his feet a bit wider, Cory began one slow, churning thrust after another into Rose as he held her in place. Wrapping his right arm over his left to cover her tits, Cory essentially had Rose in a bear hug from behind, savoring every ounce of energy transfer as she writhed and shuddered in his embrace.

"You gonna cum?" Cory mouthed into Rose's ear before taking several gentles bites down on her lobe.

Continuing to twist his cock in and out of Rose's snug and simmering snatch, Cory eased backwards slightly and began tracing his lips down the breathless woman's collarbone and shoulder as she nodded in affirmation to his query.

"You gonna cum all over my cock again?" Cory prodded once he'd moved his mouth to Rose's opposite ear, this time giving his cock an especially brutal thrust forward until it caused Rose to cry out in his arms.

Cory could feel his own release building as well. Even though he'd planned all along to save his wad for the guy who was supposed to meet him at the motel, once he'd fully committed himself to satisfying Rose, Cory's seed had began its inevitable and irreversible boil.

Keeping his right hand tight over Rose's bosom, Cory lowered his left hand back down towards Rose's crotch and pinched the soaking wet nub of her clitoris between his fingers as he fucked her with everything he had.

Rose's nipples pressing into his right arm like two round stones, Cory swirled and spun his left hand across the upper half of the married woman's pussy as he pillaged the center with his ample cock. Feeling his balls swell between his legs as they slapped hard against the back of Rose's thigh each time he hunched forward, Cory used every ounce of energy he had to keep from cumming until he'd sent her over the edge one more time.

Stabbing the shaft of his manhood in a multitude of angles inside Rose's cunt, Cory gauged her reaction in the mirror until it was clear from the way her eyes exploded open and her mouth shuddered that he'd once again found her G-spot. Honing in on that tiny target, Cory repeatedly drilled his cock at that precise angle until every inch of the older woman's body was thrashing in front of him.

"That feel good," Cory spat down to Rose, gently biting down on the side and back of her neck as he scissored her clit between his fingers.

A long "RRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YYYEESSSSS" was all the trembling woman could manage as she turned to human jelly in his arms.

Feeling Rose's body grow more limp with each passing second, with the way her knees were wobbling Cory knew she would collapse straight down on top of the sink if he let her go. Between the grip he had with one arm around her chest, and the other clamped tightly over her crotch, he knew there was no chance of that happening until he was good and ready.

The sheath of Rose's cunt convulsing and choking around his cock as his seed steadily boiled to the surface, Cory kept jackhammering the fist-shaped head of his penis into Rose's G-spot until she lost control of her bodily functions. Hearing the naked woman's breathing grow tortured and spastic, Cory could feel every muscle in her body constrict and fire before a loud, bellowing howl shot from her mouth and ricocheted like screeching tires through the bathroom.

"AAAHH... AAHHH... MMMMMYYYGGAAWDDDD... MMYYYYY GGGGGAAWWWDDDD," Rose cried over and over, sounding as if her blood had turned to liquid mercury as it raced through her veins.

"Cumming?" Cory sadistically quizzed down to Rose as he rolled her clit like a marble between his fingers. "Are you Cumming?"

"YYYEEEZZZZZZZ... GODDAMMMAMN... YEEZZZZZ!" the preacher's Wife's voice left her lungs like air being forced from a balloon.

Her feet flopping on the floor as her motor skills betrayed her, Rose once again squirted her vaginal secretions all over Cory's cock before they spritzed across the faux wood paneling of the sink cabinet's doors in front of her.

Digging her fingernails into the flesh of Cory's arms as he savagely drove her to orgasm, Rose grinded her backside against Cory's groin, attempting to drain the life-giving seed now bubbling from his loins.

"AAAHHH... AAAHH... AAAHHHHHH," she continued to groan, beads of sweat now trickling down the side of Rose's forehead as she cowered in Cory's arms.

"Cum for me... please," Rose somehow leaned back, steadied her tongue and begged up to Cory.

"GGGRRRRAAAAAHHHHHH.... GGRRAAAHHHHHHHH... GGRRAAHHHHHHHH," Cory's husky voice belted out like a train engine, his pelvis now working with blinding speed until it appeared as if a seismic wave finally slammed through his entire 6 foot 4 inch frame.

Within a few seconds, glob after steaming glob of Cory's thick and rich seminal fluid was washing deep into Rose's starved womb.

It had been so long since a real cock had been inside Rose she'd almost forgotten just how glorious it felt for a man to ejaculate inside her. Even during the all too rare lovemaking sessions with her Husband, she'd never felt anything like what Cory had unleashed inside her. It was like a champagne bottle had been shaken then uncorked inside her pussy as the 20 year old boy pasted the depths of her vaginal cavity.

Clutching her right hand over top of Cory's as he continued to frig her clitoris, Rose squeezed the walls of her cunt as fiercely as she could around Cory's cock, trying to milk every bit of lust she'd earned from his loins.

_____________________________________

By the time it was over and Rose and Cory had finally unhitched their sore and shaken bodies, an eerie hush of resolution had settled in the room. Immediately grabbing the edge of the sink with both hands when she felt Cory ease back and let go of her body, Rose held on tight to keep from falling as Cory's cum steadily seeped from her womb and hung like icicles from her swollen labia.

Without turning around, Rose could hear the shower start up and without a word, Cory step inside. All that was left for her now was to splash a wave of cold water from the sink across her face, seek out her clothes and make the walk downstairs to her car so she could drive home and resume her life.

She knew she'd probably never see Cory again but she felt some sort of strange closure after everything was said and done. On her way down the steps, she even passed and older man who was walking up. From the way he seemed to tilt his face away from her's, Rose was pretty sure it was the gentleman Cory had a date to meet.

Smiling and nodding at the mid 50ish guy as she passed, Rose filled with a sick but tangible pride feeling Cory's seed swimming inside her, knowing she was carrying it home with her.

It was akin to the same measure of guilty pleasure Rose took sitting in church the following Sunday when she looked over and saw Sam Puttnam sitting there reading scripture with everyone, oblivious to the terrible secrets she knew about him...

THE END

Thanks for finishing the series.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds