Something to Write Home About

As far as me joining you two, my goodness girl, are you trying to drive me wild with desire? My heart is just about jumping out of my chest just thinking about it. I can in fact get time off on short notice this time of year, but think it through before you offer again because I'll be on a plane quick as a wink. Does Reaves even know that you asked me?

XO,

Sonya

— Sonya,

He does now, and he's delighted with the idea. He asked me about you as we were driving yesterday, and when I described you he had that look in his eye men get when they think about you. He suggested Louisville airport tomorrow, late morning or afternoon. Does that work for you? It could be another day or next week if you want, but we'll be in another area by then, so check with us as to where.

Is this really happening? My gosh, how the merry-go-round is spinning right now! Can't wait to see you Sonya.

XO,

Poppy

Reaves decided a rental car was needed, and asked Don to take him to get one in the small car he towed behind his Winnebago. As they drove through the countryside their conversation began with travel and RV's, but quickly shifted to the women.

"Rita loves it on the road," Don said. "It's almost like she's a different woman. At home she's in church groups and volunteers at the hospital, but when we're staying in RV parks she loosens up. The sex is way better. I guess she thinks she can't get caught doing something she shouldn't be doing. Not by anybody she knows anyway, you know what I mean?"

"That's interesting," Reaves said. "But yeah, there's a different feel out here. It's like traveling salesman. They tend to get in a lot of trouble."

"It's none of my business, but Poppy looks like she might be fun in that regard," Don said. "Sorry if that's out of line."

"No, that's all right," Reaves said. "Just between you and me, yeah, she's all kinds of fun. I've always wondered about older women. She's...yeah...boy...it's good. Are you and Rita about the same age?"

"Yeah, I'm fifty-eight, she's fifty-nine. You get to be my age and the younger ones are what you wonder about. Same with Rita, she loves to check out the 'young bucks' like you. Mind if I ask your ages?"

"I'm thirty eight, Poppy's forty-eight. I'm hardly a 'young buck' these days."

"Forty-eight huh? Damn, she looks good."

"I was gonna say the same about Rita," Reaves said.

"I don't suppose you guys are into swinging at all? If you're not that's cool, we can talk about something else."

"You know Don, that would be new to us, although the last few days have been pretty eye opening sexually for Poppy and me. Do you guys partake in that, uh...lifestyle?"

"Not in a big way, no. Like I said, at home we're normal suburbanites, whatever that means. But we met another couple on the road last summer and we both loved it. Decided to take it slow though and not continue it at home. You guys would only be our second time. But I don't want to be pushy or anything. Think it over. Come sample some Bourbons tonight. We don't have to do any more than have a few laughs."

Don pulled into the rental car place and dropped Reaves off.

"Get yourself a Mustang GT. The chick's love those," he said with a smile as he pulled away.

Back at the campground Reaves told Poppy about his conversation with Don. Poppy looked surprised. "Swingers? I never would have guessed that."

"They've only done it once I guess, last summer at another park. At home Rita's all straight and churchy."

"Really! Oh my God, that's hilarious! In a good way," Poppy smiled. "So what do you want to do?"

"What do you want to do," Reaves countered with a smile.

"Gosh, is sex just everywhere on this trip?" Poppy said. "Why did I never experience any of this before?"

"When It rains it pours I guess, right?"

"I don't know about you, but I feel like its crazy to say no to any of it. I just want to roll around in it all, like a glutton at a buffet. I feel like it may all go away and I'll be back to my old boring life. Feed me while I'm hungry, I say."

"I'm glad you said that because being with you has got me all wound up about older women. Is Rita hot, or is it just me?"

"Oh she's got it. Don's got something too. He's one of those high testosterone guys, all bald and virile and confident. I've always liked that kind of thing."

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like we're having sex with our neighbors tonight."

"Yeah, it does sound like that doesn't it?" Poppy giggled. "Good lord! What have we become? Are we bed hopping sluts?"

"You might be, but I'm just doing research," Reaves smiled.

"Oh! Thanks a lot!" Poppy laughed.

———————

"This is from Haven Hill Distillery, over in Bardstown," Don said as he poured a splash in four glasses. "Larceny, they call it. They use wheat to give it a little different flavor. Ninety-two proof."

"I can't remember ever drinking Bourbon," Poppy said. "Maybe in a cocktail?"

"There's a few," Don said. "Whiskey Sour, Old-Fashioned, Mint Julip. You want to use the cheaper stuff for that though. These are really for sipping."

Poppy took a sip. Her eyes grew and she smiled. "Wow!" Her smile was one of those light up the room affairs when she was in a good mood, which was most of the time. Her summer dress brightened the dimly lit space too, it's soft but luminous yellow color setting off her blue eyes. "Oh my God," she said. "It makes me all warm inside."

"I always seem to end up without my clothes on when I drink too much of this stuff," Rita said, with a sexy little glance toward Reaves.

"I can think of no better reason to keep a few bottles on hand," Reaves smiled.

Reaves hadn't told Don they were interested in anything more than a few drinks, and he didn't know if Rita was interested in more, so there was a little dancing going on as everyone felt things out.

Their first splash of the golden elixir was downed, and Don poured another from the second of five bottles lined up on the kitchen counter.

"This one's made over in Frankfort. Blanton's Single Barrel," Don said.

"Ooo, I can taste the difference," Poppy said. She ran her tongue over her lips.

She had no lipstick on them, but their full, soft pinkness didn't really need any. A hint of eye-liner and mascara framed her lovely eyes.

Rita, on the other hand, had spent some time on her makeup. Don had told her that the possibility of a partner swap had come up on the car ride earlier in the day, so she had prepared herself. Her best lingerie was hidden under her summer dress, a simple pink cotton number that accentuated her well preserved body. Her lingerie wasn't completely hidden — her blood-red bra peeked out now and then, its lacy edges visible to Reaves when he stood close to her.

The conversation flowed effortlessly. Rita's contagious laugh swept away everyone's nerves. Poppy telling of her father's death didn't even bring things down. Everyone agreed losing a loved one was a reason to re-group and grab hold of life while you can. A toast was made to Poppy's dad, emptying the fourth bourbon from their glasses.

Don poured from the fifth bottle, a bigger amount in each of the glasses. It was Noah's Mill Bourbon, the most potent of the five. "This is my favorite for finishing things off," he said.

"Oh! I hope the party's not over!" Poppy said, cozying up to Don's arm as he evened up the pour. "Rita's still got her clothes on."

That drew a big laugh from all, and loosened up the conversation. The alcohol had loosened things up considerably as well.

"Reaves tells me you two have...swung," Poppy said. "Is that the right way of putting it? That sounds so exciting."

"I believe 'swinged' is the proper term my dear," Don said, and everyone laughed.

"It was beyond exciting," Rita said, sounding a little shy about opening up. She took another sip of her drink. "The other couple, they were very experienced at that kind of thing. We didn't know it when we invited them over of course. It was funny really, we were as innocent as innocent can be," she said, looking at Don.

"Talk about getting swept away in the moment," he said. "They were masterful at how they led us into it all. We were definitely receptive though, even though we'd never thought of doing that kind of thing before. We were ready for it, in a way. Right honey?"

"Yeah. Things at home had gotten a little stale. We've been together over thirty years. I guess we were ready for something to kick us in the pants. Sexually I mean."

"I know just what you mean," Poppy said. "I mean not about the thirty years part, I've never been in a long relationship like that, but my sex life has been stale stale stale! When my dad was dying Reaves kicked me in the pants, long distance, by e-mail. I guess I was ready for something too, like you guys. I think it's subconscious as much as anything. Deep down there's just this hunger, this need. It's just gotta get out!" Poppy laughed.

"So what happened?" Rita asked. "You guys were e-mailing and you decided to take off together for a road trip?"

"Reaves was already out here," Poppy said. "Then Dad died and he drove all the way back, sweet man that he is, came to the memorial service and swept me off my feet for a voyage of carnal discovery." Poppy laughed again and looked at her glass. "This juice makes me giggle."

"Intriguing!" Don said. "So what kind of carnal discoveries have you made?"

"Ha! Wouldn't you like to know," Poppy said. "Better to show than to tell. Are we..." She wagged her finger between Don and herself.

"Are you okay honey?" Don asked Rita.

"Go. Reaves will take good care of me, right Reaves?" Rita said, her beautifully made-up eyes looking up at him with alcohol fueled lust.

"I'd love to Rita," Reaves said.

"Well this is exciting," Don said. "Looks like we're all on the same page. Care to show me your boudoir my dear?" he said to Poppy.

"Oh! Yeah!" Poppy said, a little surprised that they were leaving for separate quarters. "Have fun you two," she said to Reaves and Rita as she took Don's hand. She led him out into the Kentucky darkness and into her bed.

— Sonya,

Don't know if you'll get this, because you're traveling today, but I just had to write it down. I guess all the note taking Reaves is doing for his book is rubbing off on me.

Spent the evening last night making love with the most delicious older man. Remember Dad's friend Martin, when we were younger? Tall, bald, with a closely cropped graying beard? I don't know if you remember, but I used to think about him, uh, inappropriately. I seem to remember telling you about it back then. Anyway, I just fucked him silly last night. No, it wasn't Martin, but it sure seemed like it was at times, especially when I held his smooth head in my hands as he ate me. Wow, the power of imagination! I don't mean to slight the real man who was with me, Don. He's a delightful, charming man of fifty-eight, and boy does he still look good without his clothes!

So here's the fun part (as if that wasn't fun enough!). He and his wife are our next-door neighbors here at the RV park, and we did a 'couples swap', me with Don and Reaves with his wife Rita. Wild huh! They're not even big-time swingers, they'd only done it once before. Rita's lovely. If I'm half as elegant and sexy as she is when I'm fifty-nine I'll be happy. With my newfound appreciation of women I was a little disappointed we broke off into separate couples, but I'm not complaining. Being with Don was dream-like. All my older man fantasies wrapped up into one glorious night. Did I mention that we fucked each other silly? I'm guessing Viagra. I tried to pull out all the stuff I'd seen on porn as far as positions go. A new one that I hadn't tried before was amazing. Prone, I think its called, flat on my stomach with my ass humped up. He's got a bigger cock than I expected, and on top of me fucking me prone like that, with his sweat dripping on my back...oh my God did I cum hard! I've never felt anything quite like that.

I probably shouldn't give away other peoples secrets, but Reaves told me all about his time with Rita. He said she was really into the younger man thing, so they played it up with some role-playing, pretending Reaves was her son's best friend, who she hired to come to their house to clean up the RV. How fun is that? :-) Reaves said she went wild on him, and he's really into older women now, with me wetting his appetite and all.

Wow, what a wild trip this is. It's like a wonderful, long hallucination, and now, out of the mist of my decades-old desires, you're going to walk into it.

XO,

Poppy

———————

"Sonya!" Poppy yelled across the crowd at the airport. She ran to embrace her old friend. "Sonya, this is Reaves," she said when Reaves joined them. "He's the Captain of this wonderful journey we're going on."

"So nice to meet you Sonya," Reaves said, taking her hand gently.

"Reaves," she said, her eyes dancing between his. She felt like he was reading her mind in that moment, and the things he was reading were dirty indeed. She nearly had an orgasm from nothing but the soft touch of his hand and those eyes. "Would it be stupid of me to say I'm a big fan? I've read all your books."

"Ha!" Reaves laughed. "I'm afraid I have a reputation for being a bit prickly with my fans. You're officially the first one I've ever wanted to spend time with."

"I'm honored," Sonya smiled.

"Oh Sonya, it's so good to see you," Poppy said. She embraced her old friend again.

"Poppy," Sonya said quietly in her ear, "I don't even know what to say..."

They pulled their heads back, still holding tight to one another, and looked deep into each others eyes. They both welled up with tears, knowing their relationship had deepened since they had last seen one another.

"I want to remember this moment," Poppy said. She fished in her purse for her phone and gathered them together for a selfie. "You, my prickly, picture hating friend," she said to Reaves, "just deal with it."

"Don't worry. I'm going to want a copy of this one," he said.

As they got on the highway outside the airport in the rental Ford — no, not a Mustang GT, a four-door Escort — Poppy told Sonya about where they were staying.

"We thought about bringing the RV down here and spending the night at a Walmart, but it's so beautiful at the horse park in Lexington. We wanted to spend a couple days there with you so you can decompress from New York."

"Sounds perfect," Sonya said. "But I'm game to go anywhere and do anything. That's sort of the theme of this trip, isn't it? I left my comfort zone at home," she smiled.

Reaves was quiet on the hour-and-a-half drive to Lexington, content to listen as Poppy and Sonya caught up, and happy to silently observe Sonya in the rear-view mirror. It was interesting to compare her to Poppy's description. She was an attractive woman, especially considering her forty-eight years, but not the stunner Poppy had raved about. Decades of too much makeup had taken its toll on her skin, and the pin-up girl body was a bit thicker than he'd expected. The rest was as Poppy said though, lovely pale blue eyes and red hair that was soft and fiery at the same time. The smile that never left her face was as radiant as any he had ever seen. He could imagine older men falling all over themselves when she was around. Reaves wondered if she'd dressed with a little extra sexiness for her reunion with Poppy, or if the curvaceous, low-cut, perfectly fitted purple cotton dress was her usual attire.

Sonya felt awkward making conversation with Reaves. His silence didn't help. She could feel his eyes on her occasionally, glancing back in the mirror, and she was sneaking looks at him too, wondering what the next week had in store for her. Would he fuck her? Would the three of them end up in bed together? He was very sexy, in an unpretentious kind of way, she thought. And young. She'd never been with a man ten years her junior before, and from what Poppy had written he really knew how to pleasure a woman.

As they chatted Poppy could sense the sexual tension building. She knew Reaves was using the mirror for things other than checking traffic — Sonya's cleavage was on full display, and she knew the look on Sonya's face, a combination of nerves and lust. Poppy knew for a fact the three of them would be in bed together, and the thought twisted her insides in a way that she loved. An extraordinary sense of anticipation was in the air. The journey they were on was something she never would have imagined just two weeks ago.

They drove into the RV park and pulled up alongside their rolling home. Don and Rita were sitting outside theirs, Rita reading a book. Poppy and Reaves waved when they got out of the car. Don sat transfixed as Sonya came into view, her sexy purple dress and red hair glowing in the sun. Reaves smiled. Yup, he thought, older men probably fall all over themselves. He gathered up Sonya's bags and they went inside.

"Home sweet home," Poppy said. "Does it smell like sex yet? I'd love it if it smelled like sex, everything's been so wonderfully dirty so far."

"Poppy!" Sonya said, looking surprised the tone of the conversation had taken such a quick turn. "You really have changed!"

"Don't worry, you will too," Poppy said. "Reaves and I will see to that."

"I guess I wouldn't have dropped everything to be here if I didn't want it that way," Sonya said. "It's a bit nerve-wracking though. I don't suppose anyone drinks this early in the day?"

"Gin and tonic?" Poppy said. "I'll give you the tour after."

Poppy made three tall ones, with a spritz of fresh lime juice, and they sat out under the awning, looking out across a rolling green pasture with horses off in the distance. All the small talk about life back in New York was caught up on in the car, so Poppy got right to the good stuff.

"So I've told you why Reaves is here, and how I joined him to give him the female perspective for his book. Is the Craigslist thing anything you want to try? Or do you just want to have a nice vacation with us? Reaves will probably keep working, right?" she asked him. "It's so funny to call it working."

"You know what, this week is up for grabs," Reaves said. "You ladies make the call. I don't need to do anything other than chauffeur you two on a little vacation. I can get back to my book research after you've gone.

"No!" Sonya said. "I flew my ass out here for two reasons. Poppy and I needed to see each other, but also, I want to get in on the fun. I can't believe I said that..."

"Well it is fun, you got that right," Reaves smiled. "I never thought working on a book could be like this."

Poppy noticed Don and Rita walking over. "We need to keep the book quiet, okay honey?" Poppy said quietly to Sonya. "We're just on a little vacation."

"Oh, yeah, okay," Sonya said.

"Hi neighbors!" Don said as they approached. "How're my favorite New Yorkers today?"

"We're doing great Don," Poppy said. She got up out of her chair and gave he and Rita a kiss on the cheek. "This is my friend I was telling you about. Sonya, this is Don and Rita."

The realization that they were those neighbors — the virile older man with the long cock and the role playing wife — suddenly hit Sonya. After Poppy's email she had looked up 'prone position' porn on the internet and spent a horny evening soaking it all in.

"You didn't tell us she was this much of a looker," Don said. "I'll bet the whole park's buzzing already."

"You're not so bad yourself," Sonya said, jumping right into the swing of things, and she winked at Rita. Don's big smile beamed.

"We were just on our way out and wanted to say hello," Don said.

"I'm glad you did," Poppy said. "Don't be strangers, we'll be here for at least another day."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds