Something to Write Home About

"Yeah, I guess it's a way to keep the juices flowing," Poppy said. "It seems so dark and devilish though, at least I always thought of it that way. Like the underworld, you know?"

"Yeah, that's what's so fascinating about it, or at least I thought so when I was first thinking about the book. But now, after a few experiences, it's not really that way at all. We may come across some of that. I'd find it interesting, as long as it's not too out there."

Poppy dozed off in the big comfortable seat as they drove, and the miles ticked off under humming tires. Charlottesville Virginia was their next stop. They pulled into town for an early dinner and then checked in at a campground about a dozen miles away. They had posted their ads on the Charlottesville List before they left Lancaster, and by the time they had the motorhome set up for camping Poppy had three hits and Reaves had two.

"Nothing on the orgy ad," Reaves said. "I wonder how that'll work out."

"This is a college town," Poppy said. "If my porn watching is any indication, the dorms are full of orgies these days. They don't want old timers like us though. God, it feels so odd talking about this stuff like it's normal."

"Research my dear, research. All in the name of science," Reaves laughed.

"Yeah, I don't know," Poppy smirked. "I'm beginning to think you're just a horny son-of-a-bitch."

"Answer your suitors sweetheart. Let's see what pleasures await..."

Two-hundred-and-fifty pounds of muscle held Poppy down as a slippery cock fucked her. Each pounding thrust shook her to her core, and her screaming shrieks hung like industrial noise in the thick humid air of the hotel room. It was a visceral, almost violent fuck, the likes of which she'd never experienced before, or even seen watching porn for that matter. The big man had her pinned, and she was in the thick of things big-time. Reaves was in the lobby reading a magazine, the muzak on the speakers lulling him to sleep.

"Oh!...My!...God!" Poppy shrieked as the pummeling continued.

What started as a meeting for a blow-job had quickly escalated. The big man had asked consent to go farther, and Poppy had given it, but she didn't expect or anticipate how quickly and violently he would take her. It was a rape, and she had unknowingly agreed to it.

The big man slowed his assault and released the pressure on her arms. She assumed he must have cum inside her. He hadn't, and after the initial violent flurry his face changed, relaxing a bit.

"Sorry," he said. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I think so," Poppy said, the fear in her eyes softening a bit. "That was too much for me."

She knew she didn't want to be scared away from the whole endeavor with Reaves on her first try, so she took a few deep breaths and regrouped. "Let me on top, okay?"

The man freed her from her pinned on her back position. She sat up and rubbed her arms where he had held them. She took a better look at the man. He looked tense and unhappy, not at all like the smiling bare-chest-and-head shot he had sent when they exchanged pictures.

"You okay?" Poppy asked. "You don't look like you're having fun."

"Goin' through a rough patch. My wife. She's...uh..." he said, shaking his head in disgust.

"Say no more honey. But I'm not your wife. I'm just here to have a little fun. Can we do that? Have a little fun?"

"I'm sorry," the man said, looking down at the floor, unhappy with himself.

"If you smile for me like that picture you sent I'll take off this dress and we can fuck a little. My friend's waiting for me, but we can have another go."

The man smiled. Poppy stood and let her dress fall around her feet, her panties looking disheveled, all stretched out from when the man tried to rip them off her. She took them off and unhooked her bra, surprising herself with how easily she was getting naked with a stranger. Something about the way the whole thing went down made her feel completely in control.

"Show me that big body of yours," she said. "I've never been with a man as muscular as you."

The man stripped. He wasn't the most handsome specimen in the world, but he was powerfully masculine, and Poppy responded to it.

"You're a real man, aren't you. I hope you like me too."

"You're beautiful," he said, looking down at Poppy's petite frame.

She leaned back on her arms, legs slightly open, nipples hard. She was fully aware of her body language. So much went though her head in that moment, it surprised her how sharply aware she was, and how she had been able to turn the mood of the whole encounter in her favor. It was a power she'd never felt before, and it was time to put it to the test.

"Lay down for me, on your back," she said.

She gently massaged the reclining man's muscular thighs, widening the circle of movements until his cock was in play. She'd had it in her mouth earlier but this was different. He was in control then, thrusting it uncomfortably, causing her to gag. This time, with him on his back and Poppy above, he lay passively and she could tell from his face he was enjoying it.

"You work out honey?" she asked. "I've never felt muscles like these before."

"Yeah. Too much time at the gym. And a rugby league."

"Wow! Sexy! Little old me, fucking a rugby player! Wait'll I tell my friend back home, she'll flip when I tell her."

Poppy took his cock in her mouth. The big man moaned, and his half-hard cock solidified nicely. It wasn't big, and a bit of an odd shape, but it seemed to fit his rough-and-ready personality.

Poppy reached for her dress on the floor and took a condom out of a pocket. She put it on the man and straddled him, letting her still raw pussy sink down onto it slowly. She put her hands on his big shoulders and started to fuck him.

"Oh yeah!" she said quietly. "See, this is a better pace for me. Is this okay honey?" she said breathily.

"Perfect," he said. "You're perfect."

Poppy smiled. She was proud of herself on so many levels — not freaking out at the initial rough stuff, taking control of a damaged man, getting fucked by a strange rugby player in a Virginia hotel room. It was all big for her. Really big.

When it was over Poppy went out to the lobby with a content look on her face. "That was one of the more fascinating times of my life," she said to Reaves as they walked out.

The cab ride to the RV park wasn't the place to talk about it all, but when they got back to their rolling home she opened up. Reaves was distressed at first, and never got fully on board with her relaxed attitude towards what had happened, but by the end of the conversation she had convinced him that it was a positive experience and she was moving on. The lessons learned were good ones, and she wanted to continue.

"Well, I think you're a better person than me, that's all I can say," Reaves said. "Maybe being so private with a guy isn't the best idea. What do you think about doing a couples ad? Bringing in a third for you to play with?"

"It sounds exciting. A threeway with you has been the fantasy, yeah. But I don't want to give up on the one-on-one thing based on one experience. Like I said, I learned good things, and it ended up really hot. I'm proud of myself. Let's just leave it at that, okay?"

"Okay. I'm proud of you too," Reaves smiled.

— Sonya,

Do you ever dream of a huge, muscular athlete holding you down, pulling your panties aside and fucking you with your dress on? A rugby player maybe? Close your eyes and think about it — you can't move, your nipples are hard, your pussy's wet. You can smell him. He looks more manly than any other man you've ever seen. He fucks you so hard you almost go unconscious...

When he's done, dazed like an animal, you tame him, massage him, ride him at your speed, like a porn girl. You have an orgasm on top of him that rattles you to your very core, an orgasm that feels like the start of a new chapter, a freer, more 'in control' sexuality that makes you tingle every time you think about it.

Have you ever had a dream like that?

XO,

Poppy

———————

"There's a girl driving out," Reaves said after he'd checked his e-mails after dinner. "A student at UVA. Didn't send me a picture after I sent her mine, but says she's nineteen. Did you ever think about older men when you were her age?"

"Oh Yeah! Are you kidding? When I was that age my dad's friends were so tempting. Of course they were always perfect gentleman, but I fantasized about them all the time."

"I guess it works both ways. One of my mom's friends was hot."

"Yeah, hormones at that age are crankin' big time," Poppy said. "So I should get out of here if she's on her way. I'll go read over by the kids playground and take a walk around. Have fun..."

A slightly grimy Toyota Yaris with New York plates pulled up alongside the motorhome ten minutes later. Reaves was sitting outside under the awning.

"Are you Phil?" the young girl asked.

"I am. You must be Madison."

She got out of her car looking casual, but as Reaves got up to greet her he could sense her nervousness. He offered her a drink and she didn't follow him to the door. When he came out with two beers she was sitting stiffly in a lawn chair.

"So, I see you're from New York," Reaves said, gesturing toward the car. "I'm from Manhattan."

"Oh really?" Madison said, looking like it was some kind of magical place. "I'm from upstate, near Utica."

"So what are you studying?"

"Business. I just finished freshman year."

"That's something I never had a head for. How's it going? You liking it?"

Madison sighed. "Not really," she said with a sad laugh. "My dad sort of pushed me into it."

"A lot of my friends switched majors after the first year," Reaves said. "You could think about that."

"Yeah, maybe," she said. She was sipping fast at her beer, already tipping it like it was near empty.

"I hope you don't mind me asking...what made you answer my ad?"

Madison smirked and looked shy. "My friend and I were looking at them. We liked yours. She dared me."

"Oh. Do you often take dares like that?"

"No!" Madison said emphatically. She squirmed in her chair. "I kinda...can't believe I'm sitting here. When I drove in I thought it was gonna be a trailer park, where people live, you know? With trash around and stuff. I was just gonna drive right through and keep going, you know? But it's like a real nice park here, and this bus of yours...it's not what I expected."

"Yeah, these campgrounds are really nice sometimes. So why didn't your friend come with you? That would have been fun."

Madison looked like the idea excited her, but was somehow crazy. "I'm sure she thought I'd never do it. She had that look on her face, you know? I hate that look."

Reaves could tell Madison was a shy girl. Low self esteem showed on her face and in the way she dressed and presented herself. She was thin and trim, but slouched and wore jeans that were a little too big to flatter her. A plain gray sweatshirt added to the 'is there a woman in there?' vibe. Reaves liked the natural no-make-up look on her fresh face, and the straight, dark-blonde hair was attractive, cropped perfectly straight at the bottom, just above her shoulders. The few hints of a smile were nice too.

"Well you showed her, just by showing up and talking to me, right?"

The first real smile brightened Madison's pretty face. Reaves got her another beer and she cracked it open.

"So where are you going in this thing," she said, eyeing the big shiny motorhome

"My friend and I are heading West. Her father just died and she's trying to clear her head a little."

Madison looked shocked. "You have a girlfriend with you?"

"No, just a friend. A friend with benefits, I guess that's what folks your age say these days. She's not here, she went for a walk."

Madison looked confused, like she was trying to process the strange new world she was in the middle of. "So you guys have sex with each other, and you do this too?"

"Yeah. It sounds crazy when you say it like that, but, yeah. Is this something you still want to do, or haven't you made your mind up yet?"

"I think I'll disappoint you. I've only been with one boy."

"Let me put it this way," Reaves said. "Guys my age, we dream of girls like you. I'd love it if my dream came true tonight."

Madison sat stunned by the words. Even with her big sweatshirt Reaves could tell her breathing was deeper, shorter. Her eyes, too, showed the 'cranking hormones' Poppy had mentioned. Reaves got up off his lawn chair and offered Madison his hand.

Out of her clothes Madison was a revelation. A long-legged, slim, small-titted beauty, with sharply pointed nipples as hard as stone, and a flowery little pussy with just enough hair so she didn't look like she was twelve.

She seemed happy with Reaves body too, examining every inch of him with her eyes, particularly fond of his manly ass as he led her by the hand into the bedroom. This was no boy she was about to be fucked by, and the thought was nearly overwhelming.

Choked up with an overabundance of adrenaline, Madison was silent as Reaves sat her down on the big bed. He lowered her down, admiring the purity of her youthfulness. He knelt on the floor, spread her legs, and nestled himself between them.

Madison looked at the ceiling and then her eyes closed as the air left her lungs. It was an involuntary response to Reaves' mouth on her, inside her thigh, down near her knee. His mouth followed his hand to the promised land — soft petals of flesh, spread open slightly and glistening.

Reaves wanted the encounter to be all about Madison. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable because of her lack of experience, so he would just pleasure her every way he knew how. The first way was with his tongue, and he brought her to a writhing orgasm that was every bit as beautiful to see as you would expect from a shiningly beautiful, youthful girl like Madison.

"That was so beautiful," Reaves said, looking up from his juicy feast.

"Woowww," Madison sighed.

She was still looking at the ceiling, trying to get her bearings. Reaves lapped up her juices some more and she moaned.

"Tell me what you want sweetheart," Reaves said quietly. His tongue tickled her clit again. "Anything you've wanted to try? We can do anything."

Madison moaned as she thought about it, and her hands went to Reaves head, holding his mouth to her pussy.

"Oh god!" she sighed. "Oh yeah!"

After another shuddering orgasm she tried to gather her wits a little. "We can try...?"

"Anything," Reaves said.

She lay her head back again and Reaves could tell her eyes were big, her mind working. She rolled on her side and was up on all fours, looking back over her shoulder.

"This?" she asked shyly.

"Oh yeah!" Reaves said with a smile."Do you have any idea how unbelievable you look this way?" He ran his hands up the back of her thighs, his pinkies tickling across her pussy. "God you're beautiful."

His mouth went back to work and Madison couldn't believe what was happening. The feeling was so delicious she laughed as she moaned. It was music to Reaves ears. He licked all her tender parts — her lovely pussy all the way to the soft spot between it and her tiny asshole, and then he licked that too, circling his tongue into it as best he could.

A condom was within reach on his bedside table, and he put it on while he licked. He stood, Madison looked back at him with wide eyes, and he pressed the tip of him into her sweet pussy.

"Ohhh!...Ohhh!...Ohhh!" Madison sighed with each small thrust.

To say she was tight would be a laughable understatement, and Reaves wondered if would be the shortest fuck of his life.

"God! You feel unbelievable!" he breathed, trying to get a hold of his brain, a brain that was screaming "Ejaculate! Ejaculate!"

Somehow he got himself together and thrusted his way home, bottoming out against Madison's sweet ass.

Madison was speechless. What was happening was new and beyond words. She had been fucked before, missionary style when she was a senior in high school, but the whole event went by quickly. The boy was small, and it wasn't very memorable. She had always hoped the 'real thing' would be better. And oh how it was! She wanted to yell out, to scream like the porn girls do, but for some reason she couldn't, choked up with emotion and the soaring, mind spinning feeling of another orgasm building. Another orgasm! Weren't those only 'gifted women' who could have more than one? And the porn girls she was sure were faking it? She couldn't believe it was happening to her. Positively could not believe it!

She dropped her shoulders to the bed as Reaves' rhythm smoothed into a proper deep fucking. A grunt made its way out of her open mouth, and then another. As the orgasm swelled inside her her noises grew as well, and soon a nearly continuous groaning moan emanated from somewhere deep inside her. It rose in pitch as she flew closer and closer to the fiery core of it all. Finally she reached the molten center, and dove in with a swan dive.

Reaves' own release was a thing of beauty too, the fiery tightness of Madison wringing more out of his crackling nerve endings than he thought possible. The big crescendo went on for the longest time, and then their mutual fire burned to a smolder. Madison's limp body went flat with Reaves on her sweaty back, softening slowly inside her.

It was a long, beautiful session of pure sensuality. An older man with experience and a big, generous heart, and a fresh young woman taking it all in, reveling in every move, every new position, every mind-expanding orgasm.

As Madison drove out Poppy was walking back, book in hand. She waved at the little Toyota and smiled. Madison slowed to a stop.

"Are you...Phil's friend?" she said out the window.

"Yeah."

"I'm not...like this. I've never done this before," Madison said. She wasn't sure why she said it. Her mind was still floating in a blissful place, and she could have easily yelled, "I just fucked a real man and I fuckin' love it!" Instead she said, "I'm not like this," more out of girlish instinct than anything else.

"I know honey, I can tell." Poppy walked up to the car and leaned down. "My first time with a stranger was earlier today. I put an ad in, a man answered it, I went to his hotel."

Madison looked astonished, not only at the story, but the honesty as well.

"Phil was wonderful," Madison said. "I can't even begin to..." Her voice trailed off, seemingly overwhelmed with the emotion of the experience.

"Find yourself a good man like him," Poppy said. "Don't settle for bad in bed. I speak from experience."

Madison drove off and Poppy smiled a sad smile. Her college days were so far behind her, and nothing like Reaves ever happened to her back then.

— My grandmother taught me to write thank you notes, so thank you Phil. Our time together was a huge step outside of my comfort zone, and I can already tell I'm a better person because of it. I finally feel like I'm not a high school girl anymore. My friend didn't believe me at first, that I went though with it, but she can tell something's different about me. Anyway, I had so much fun. If you're ever anywhere around here again, look me up. Ha ha! I'm smiling right now, never thought I'd say something like that to a sexy man. Wish I could taste you again.

Have a safe trip,

Maddie

P.S. I met your friend on the way out. I like her. :-)

Reaves and Poppy both smiled when they read Madison's e-mail, and they composed Reaves' reply together...

— Maddie,

I do love your nickname. Wish I'd known it when you were here. It very much suits a sexy young woman like you.

Poppy enjoyed meeting you too. So much so that we were wondering...would you be interested in a threeway with the two of us? If it's not your thing we understand completely. My time with you was so special just as it was, and I'll never forget you. But if you think you might want to join us we'd love it. In fact the idea is quite astonishingly wonderful, if I do say so myself. But I guess any guy would say that about you and Poppy together in his bed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds