• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Songbird
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Songbird

As the first rush of mild nausea surged through me, I could with a small satisfied feeling note that I was not as deep into the post intoxicated swamp as I had expected. With a few gallons of black coffee and an aspirin or three, I'd be fit for fight again. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, then pried my eyes open to locate the most furniture-free route to the bathroom.

The first thing I saw was Jenny.

She was sitting in an armchair in the other end of the room, wearing a white shirt that she must have borrowed from my bags, because it was clearly too big for her. It was unbuttoned, and opened, one shoulder bare, and I could see the profile of a breast and a pink nipple against the dark blue fabric of the chairs cushions. She sat with one leg casually dangling from the armrest, and the other pulled up on the seat, hugged by her arms. She held a glass of water in her hands, and sipped the content slowly. Her hair was still a ruffled mess from yesterday, her eyes were weary and her makeup was smeared, but in the light seeping in from the curtained window, she looked as beautiful as ever.

"Hey, gorgeous," I said and gave her my best too-early-in-the-morning grin. "I thought you'd bailed out on me."

She returned my smile with a weary one of her own.

"Now why would I ever do that?"

"Maybe you were in a hurry somewhere, or maybe you got to see me in the buff while you were sober, that ought to scare the bejesus out of anyone."

Jenny sputtered water all over the chair she sat in in a laugh attack that was more endearing than all of the enchantment of yesterday combined. I had to hand it to her, even now, at her most hung over ugliest, she was a marvel just to watch.

"Oh come on," she said. "You're a good looking guy."

"I don't feel like one right now. How's your head?"

She made a face. "Ugh, terrible. Say, do you know any Spanish at all? There are some pills in the bathroom cupboard, but I'll be damned in I can figure out which one is closest to an Aspirin. But here, have some water."

"Thanks," I said, and took the glass from her. Our hands brushed slightly against each other, and that was all it took. I felt a faint surge of excitement through my body. God, what an effect she had on me. "You couldn't look terrible even if you tried."

"How sweet of you to say that. I feel like someone coughed up a furball in each of my ears. And my stomach is even worse. That's why I'm over here instead of with you in bed. First of all, I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Second, I didn't want to puke on you. I think I've made a good impression so far, but that would definitely had made things a bit awkward between us. And I really want to keep seeing you. I like you, Michael. I like you a lot."

"Good," I said. "because I like you very much too. But...if you excuse me now, I'm gonna have to go and have a very unglamorous conversation on the porcelain phone. So hold that thought."

"Got it," she said with a grin. "Do you want breakfast? I can order up."

"You're an angel. Pints of coffee, and something light. If I see any bacon or sausages, I'm gonna hurl up my toenails."

-----

An unglamorous porcelain conversation and a soothing shower later, I stepped into one of the hotel's bathrobes and out of the bathroom. Jenny was standing by the room service cart, having a casual conversation with a nervous man in a hotel uniform. He looked quite young, probably just a student working a little extra by the side, and right now he didn't quite know if he should stare at the woman in front of her, or prudently look away. Jenny hadn't made any effort at all to cover up, but was cheerfully chatting with him. Her, or my, shirt was still open and her lovely graces in full plain view, as if she didn't even notice. The poor kid didn't know how to react, and had decided to just stare straight ahead and politely but stuttering answer her questions.

"Well, well, well," I said. "What have we got here? Are you two getting it on or what?"

He seemed to have a small, controlled heart attack, then scrambled through the trays on the cart, producing a receipt.

"I, well, no, I just...here."

"What is this?" I asked.

"The receipt. Y-y-you need to sign...here. That's why I was waiting. It's your room, sir."

I raised a mocking eyebrow.

"Hmm. So you say," I said, and took a pen out of the young man's shaking hand. I put my signature on the paper and handed it back to him.

"Yes sir," he said. "I wasn't...you know..."

"Of course you weren't, dear," Jenny interrupted and took a few cat-like steps up towards him, snuggled up delectably close and gave him a kiss on the cheek, before shoving a ten Euro bill down the front pocket of his pants, as deep as she could. She held her hand down there for several seconds, and it was as if time stood still. The room service boy grew silent and his jaw slowly dropped.

Then Jenny suddenly whispered "Now...bye bye!" and let go of him. He didn't waste any time, and just darted out of the room as fast as he could. I could only imagine that his immediate plan was to find somewhere private, to either subdue his already noticeable erection, or take matters into his own hands.

As soon as the door hinge clicked into place, Jenny broke down on the floor in uncontrollable giggle fits, and I soon joined her.

"That was an amazing display, Jenny," I said when I gained control of my breathing again.

"Thanks. Poor guy, you should have heard him up close. I'm almost sure I heard a quiet little whimper there at one point." She leaned back against the side of the bed and looked at me. "Are you feeling better now?"

"Much better. You?"

She nodded, then just sat there, looking at me. Just sat, and looked into my eyes. Not amused, not curious, just looked, patiently waiting.

I got up and walked over to her. She didn't stand up, but her eyes were still locked to mine, and she tilted her head up to me as I stood before her. Her big, bright pools of blue, reflecting my own gaze back at me. I held my hands out to her, and her delicate fingers and smooth palms found mine. For some reason, she seemed almost nervous where she sat. Nervous for what? She was the most amazing, titillating being I had ever seen, radiating intelligence, charm and sex appeal. Why should she be nervous around me? I took a step back and pulled her up on her feet. Still hand in hand, I put mine low behind her back, causing the shirt she was wearing to pull open. Her breasts came free and I pulled her closer to me, causing her pink nipples to rub against the soft fabric of my bathing robe. I could feel Jenny quiver from the light but pleasant sensation, and the arched her chest out to cause some more friction.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Mhm. It feels nice."

I let go of her hands and slid mine down to cup her buttocks, and her arms fell to her sides. She was totally content just standing there, a few inches from me, brushing her nipples back and forth, back and forth over the robe's towel-like surface. She swayed her upper body left and right in a smooth, flowing motion. It was almost like a sensual, seductive dance, with a slow, soothing rhythm. Jenny must have had exactly the same notion, because soon her hips and ass under my hands started wagging back and forth too. Maybe involuntarily at first, but when she noticed my raised eyebrows, she cracked a smile like a summer morning and brought up her arms to circle my neck. She pulled closer to me and tugged me with her into that hypnotic, swaying motion.

For several minutes, none of us said a word, just circled around, shared an intimate slow-dance in the silence of the room, her breasts were pressed up close to me now, and her cheek rested on my shoulder. And we just danced, let the room, the word, the universe, shrink to the two of us, and the imaginary music in our heads. There was only me, she, that wonderful sway and something else, I realised. I didn't even hear when she began, I was so lost in this half-dream, but when I emerged from the trance-like state that she had put me in, I realised that Jenny's sweet, smooth voice was busy softly humming an enticing melody to the pace of our feet. This mentally and physically breathtaking woman was singing. She was really singing, and she sung like nothing I had ever heard. I stopped dancing in sheer surprise, and tilted my head to look at her face. Her eyes, that had been serenely closed, suddenly popped up. Her dazed eyes found mine, and a small gasp emerged from her lips.

"I...oh my...did I..."

"Sing? Yes you did."

"I'm sorry, it's just something that happens. I...I can't help it. God, this is so embarrassing," she said. But still did nothing to turn herself or even her eyes away. A flustered blush started to blossom on her cheeks.

"Why? I think it sounded great."

"It's not that, I just... oh, you wouldn't understand."

"Ok, you've lost me completely," I said and took her face between my hands. She still looked straight at me, but her eyes were hazy, as if tears were about to well up. "Why would you singing be a bad thing?"

"Because I can't control it, " she whispered. "It just happens. I can't sing on command, only when I don't think about it. And I can't help when it happens."

"Um...so?"

She gave me a sad little smile.

"Sweet man... I kind of just now realised that you didn't really mean what you said yesterday, or maybe you didn't understand me, I don't know. It doesn't matter." she took a deep breath, and kissed me lightly on the lips. "And from the look on your face now, I can clearly see that you're totally in the blue."

"You got that right," I replied. "Care to explain what the hell you are talking about?"

"Of course. Promise you won't freak?"

"You eat children?"

"Not quite."

"Then I think I'll cope. Spit it out, Jenny."

And spit she did. I could see that it was awkward for her, that she really felt embarrassed about the whole thing. But out came the words, as if I had flipped a switch.

"It's me, it's all me. I'm not your average girlfriend material, and I could never have that regular kind of relationship with someone. It just wouldn't work," She said, let go of me and sank down on the bed behind her, where she took a beep breath before continuing. "Phew, ok here we go. I'm a sub. Submissive, you know? It's the only way that has ever worked for me. If I'm in a relationship I need...I need control to feel good about myself. To belong, to be...guided. To trust someone with all that. I need to be told what to do. Between four eyes, I need that more than anything."

"More than love?"

"More...than anything. But I failed. I sang when I was told to be quiet. And I couldn't take a note when ordered to sing. No matter the consequences, no matter the punishment. I couldn't obey, I couldn't comply, and it cost me my master, it left me alone. I...I can't be alone."

She almost sobbed those last words, and her breath was shaking. What was this? Submission? Mind games? I had thought her act last night had been nothing but harmless fun, but here she was, tears welling up in her eyes over something I wouldn't even begin to understand. But she was serious about it. Dead serious. She sat there, looking so small and fragile that I just wanted to kneel down, take her in my arms and make everything all right. The problem was, how the hell would I do that? I didn't even know what was wrong. I thought I knew exactly where I'd had Jenny, but in the blink of an eye, she had steered out into deep and very strange waters.

"No...no," she tentatively continued, "of course it wasn't just the singing. I mean, come on, that would be silly, right?"

"It would? Well, what the hell do I know?" I said, but was cut off by her unhappy can-I-please-finish-my-story look. "Erm...sorry. Please go on."

"Yes...yes it would be. But that and other things like it now and then. I couldn't surrender myself to the level he wished. I tried and I tried I bent myself backwards to be who he wanted me to be. I loved him, I really did, but everyday I could see a little bit more disappointment in his eyes, a bit more frustration over how I behaved. I just couldn't take it anymore. I had failed, and I knew for sure that it was never going to work. He'd never be satisfied with me, and I'd never be his...not for real. Not like he needed me to be. That was the real deal here. I could never make him happy. And if he wasn't happy, how could I be?"

I didn't say anything. I honestly had no idea what to reply.

"Oh dear," she said and wiped the tears away from her face. "Now you've gotten me all mushy here. I shouldn't cry, I promised myself I shouldn't cry. I'm over him, I am so over him. He wasn't good for me anyway. Too strict for me, way too tough."

Jenny had begun talking more to herself than to me, and she obviously realised that too, as she gave up a little sad laugh.

"God, you must think I'm totally crazy," she said.

I sat down beside her and stroke her back. "No, I don't think you are crazy. You are one of the most intelligent and sane persons I've ever met. But I really don't understand anything of what you're talking about. It's so far off my radar that you'd need the Hubble telescope to find it. I kind of understand, sure. I mean, isn't it just the same that everyone goes through, finding out that what you thought was the perfect match didn't really work out?"

She nodded. "Yes, I guess so. Oh well, let's not wallow in the gloom of my ex, shall we? Come on, we still have a day and a night here in sunny Madrid, let's not waste it with this."

Taken back by the sudden change of direction and mood in Jenny, I just nodded in agreement. Just a few minutes ago, she went from sultry erotica queen to that fragile little angel, and now, in a heartbeat her voice had taken on a cheerful tone of spunky girlfriend. I realised that she was trying to suppress her gloomy mood to primary make me feel better. But I really didn't know how and with what I could had continued the other conversation anyway.

Jenny jumped up from the bed and over to the elaborately arranged plates and pitchers that was our breakfast.

"Let's see, what can I get you? We've got grapefruit...waffles... coffee, tea, orange juice, what's this...apple juice too, some kind of salad, sandwiches, and...bleah, really greasy sausages. Sorry, I specifically told them to leave out anything too beefy."

"No problem, just leave it the hell alone and never mention them again. And put that cover back on the plate, I can feel the smell of butter over here even."

"Eek. Is it that bad?"

"Want a demonstration?"

"No sir." She said and put the lid back over the reeking cardiac arrest triggers. "So, what will it be?"

She assembled a plate and came over to the bed. We climbed up to settle in the middle, and had our breakfast there, pic-nic style in the middle of a mattress still smelling of yesterday's sweat, creams and god knows what else.

"So," Jenny said in between mouthfuls of cantaloupe and some kind of sweet yoghurt that she greedily devoured, while I carefully sipped my hot coffee. "What are your plans for today? What are you doing here in Madrid anyway?"

"Besides getting jiggy with you? I'm meeting some distributors later today. Didn't I tell you about my work sometime yesterday?"

"Probably, but I wasn't really listening. It was something with movies?"

"Yep, I distribute them. It's not as glamorous as it sounds. It's the makers of the movies that are the cool bunch. I never meet any movie stars or anything, only suits and ties. Why do you ask?"

"Just planning ahead. I'm meeting up with a friend who comes in from Tarragona tomorrow. So we've got all day to do all kinds of naughty things in all kinds of places today, right?"

I stopped in mid-sip. Again she had surprised me. All this talk about submission and how nothing else would do for her, and still?... I would had guessed that a swift breakfast, a quick kiss in the door and a 'See ya when i see ya.' would be the next logical step.

"So you still want to hang out with mr Normal? Even if I can't measure up to that guy you used to see. Your...master...dom...or whatever you guys call eachother."

"Oh yes you could. I mean, you did. Yesterday you did. I could hear it in your voice."

"Hear what? I was just having fun. I'm sorry, but I have to be honest with you. You might have seen something, felt something that wasn't there. I was only fooling around, nothing else."

Jenny looked at me and said nothing for several seconds, but a flicker of a smile danced on her lips. There was something incredulous in her eyes, something that hinted that she had opened a window in my head and glanced at parts of me that I was oblivious of myself. When she finally spoke, it was with a voice like that deep, melodic golden song.

"You liked it," she hummed. A sensual teasing taunt. "You loved it. I could see. I'm not blind. You absolutely loved to have someone to dominate like that. Don't tell me you didn't love it. The attention, the control..."

"...the totally gorgeous naked and willing woman in my bed?" I cut her off. "You don't think that was what I loved? I'm a simple guy, simple things like that is what makes me happy. And you are sex walking, you're so hot that you'll melt the asphalt under your feet if you stand still too long."

She gave up a delightful little giggly laugh. "Thank you! How nice of you to say so. But you are far from the 'simple guy' you try to keep up the image of, so don't you try to bullshit yourself out of this. You had me yesterday, and I don't mean just physically. I was yours in every way imaginable. Whatever you wanted of me, I would have given you."

She leaned closer, let her hand slip inside my robe, and teased her way from my chest, and down to my stomach. She knew what she'd find on the end of that descent, and her smooth, sexy, whispered tease pumped new blood into my already attentive cock.

"I was yours," she hissed. "Yours to feel, to fuck in any way you wanted. Yours to command, to control, yours to deprave in any way you can think of. Your lover, your slut, your property. A concubine, a whore, a fuck toy. Your fuck toy..."

She had closed her fingers softly around my rigid shaft and was ever so slowly moving her hand up and down, up and down in a pumping motion that stroke by stroke evaporated any coherent thought from my mind. All the time she continued to whisper her sexy edging siren's song into my ear.

"Wouldn't you want that again? All the time? Wouldn't that be great? I want to serve you, Michael. I want to be your doll, your property, your toy. Yours, all yours. Don't tell me you wouldn't want that."

There was no way to tell her anything. I couldn't find the words to say much at all, let alone say no to a beautiful, almost naked goddess with her hand around my cock. And I realised that I really didn't want to say no either. Parts of my brain was still wondering what the hell was wrong with this girl, while other parts spoke to me in a language I couldn't quite understand. Just weird, unidentifiable emotions, but my libido had already gotten the point. I had never in my life been so sexually excited as that moment, and my monkey brain screamed at me to just tear the shirt and thin silk panties off her delectable body and fuck her brains out.

So I did.

Away went my cup of hot coffee. It made a pretty arch across the bed, to land bouncing with a clattering thump, splashing colombian black over a carpet by the short side. I didn't care about no bloody carpet though, or about the bread, and sweet, sticky fruit that left crumbs and stains on the bedsheets as I shoved them aside. Jenny stopped in sexy, seductive mid-sentence to stare at me in surprise, a wordless question formed on her lips. Before she was able to say anything at all, I had yanked down the shirt from her shoulders. She gasped and glanced down at the erection protruding from my now open robe, and then gaping in excitement, met my gaze again, a fiery stare that only fuelled my lust even more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Songbird
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds