• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Songbird
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Songbird

She wanted it, she wanted it just as incredibly bad as I did. Yesterday had been wonderful, an intricate power play, a delicate dance of touch, taste, need and caress, mixed with sudden periods of prolonged, intense passionate lovemaking. Now it was time for something different. No restraints, no barriers, just pure raw energy channelled into remorseless fucking.

I roughly shoved her back down on the bed, tore off my bathing robe, and pushed her thighs wide open. Jenny didn't say anything, didn't protest or encourage me, just followed. She looked up at me with lust filled eyes, and her breathing was rapid. I kneeled down between her spread legs, and put my hands on her thighs.

"So, you want to be taken, is that it? You want to be my fuck-toy? Is that it?"

"Yes..." she whispered.

"Yes what, Jenny?"

"Yes! Please make me yours. Please possess me! If only for today. I beg you."

I flashed a wild grin at her. "Then lie there, shut up, and hold on to something."

"Yes, Michael."

The sight of how Jenny meekly surrendered her body to me, took a deep, trembling breath and gripped the lattice above her head with both hands is something that I can't even begin to describe. Holy mother of... she actually took every word I said by the letter. It had just been an expression, my poor attempt at wit, but she had shut her mouth and grabbed hold of something all right. The sight made my blood boil in a power rush like nothing I had ever felt. A feeling so strange to me, and yet so right, so intoxicating.

I gently nudged the tip of my cock into her welcoming opening, and stopped there. Jenny shuddered beneath me and a frustrated frown formed on her brow. She bit her lip and looked at me with pleading eyes. She didn't have to say anything. Those eyes said it all, how desperately much she wanted me to fill her up, to push myself inside of her, how she had to fight with all her willpower to stand by my first directive and lie still, instead of just thrust her hips up at me and push me into her. I leaned forward and put a finger over her excitingly panting mouth. I could see her tense shoulders and neck, and actually feel how her heart was threatening to hop away all by itself from beating too hard and too fast. She was on the verge of hysteria from the anticipation. My other hand went up to rest on her chest. I could feel every heartbeat.

"Ssh," I whispered. "Calm down, baby. Shh."

Her lips parted slightly, and the tip of my finger slipped into her mouth, she closed her lips and stared to suck softly, running her soft warm tongue back and forth. To the sound of my voice, her breathing became calmer and deeper, and her pulse rate finally began to settle. I pulled out my finger from her mouth and got down on my elbows to give her a soft kiss on the lips. I then pulled my head back to look down into her beautiful, hazy, serene eyes...

...and without warning, slammed my hips down on her, burying my cock all the way in that warm, tight pussy. Jenny gave up a grunting shout, and arched her head back. I wanted to scream too, it felt so wonderfully right to be inside of her again, and this time with no red wine numbing the sensation. The sides of her pussy gripped and squeezed at me, as if not wanting me to ever leave, as if there was no option in the world, no other woman in the history of time that could be a better place to be.

To the sound of Jenny's whispered whimper, I slowly pulled out of her again, until only an inch was left inside, and thrusted forward again, even faster then the first time. Jenny screamed out a loud "Ohgodyes!".

"I said, 'shh', Jenny. Quiet." I teased her. I really have no idea why, it just slipped out of me. She wanted restraints, rules, for me to control how she behaved. So I guess that's what I did. She immediately ceased her moaning babble, and clamped her mouth shut again. The look in her face right there and then, the fiery glow behind those wide pupils, was something I will never forget. "I love you. Take me. Bring it on. Give it to me." Louder than words could ever convey.

From there I went on auto pilot. I pulled out and slammed back in. Slowly at first, but faster and faster, harder and harder for each stroke. Feeling those walls close in on my cock, again and again, and the same walls clinging tight as I slid out, filled all my senses, overwhelming me with the purest sensation of pleasure. I could see Jenny's joyous face below me, her wide open eyes shining and her mouth open in a gasping, gaping smile. Her hands were still locked to the wooden beams at the head of the bed, her knuckles turned white from tension, and her breasts rocked slightly back and forth every time I impaled her on my cock, driving her hard down into the mattress. In silence, to the sound of creaking bedsprings, rhythmic panting and flesh against flesh over and over, I fucked her, faster and faster. I have no idea for how long, all sense of time had vanished into thin air.

And all the while, I heard her words from just before echo in my mind. "Yours to feel, to fuck... yours to command...your slut...a concubine..." Yes, she was, I realised. She was aching to be just that, and I got to be the one to claim her. This beautiful, perfect creature wanted to give me a gift like no other. A gift that I, at that lust drunk moment, was more than willing to accept.

Jenny's skin was beginning to take on a sheen on sweat, her eyes were closed now, and her face was locked in a mask of concentration. Jaws clenched, head turning from side to side, brow frowned, as if she was threatening to lose it, and burst out into insane babble and shrieks of pent up lust. She had by instinct begun to push her hips back up against mine, ever so slightly, I don't think she was even aware of it herself.

Finally I reached that magic point of no return, and I felt the rush of a building orgasm. I had lost track of them during the long hours in the very same bed yesterday, but this was different. I knew it, she knew it, the fucking bed itself seemed to be aware of it. This would not just be an orgasm, a shot of cum into the depths of a beautiful woman. No this was my territorial mark, my flag in the ground, my bond to her, a signature on a contract written in an alien language, but one that I was beginning to slowly decipher and understand. I could feel the hot liquid flow through my cock, and in a dream like haze, I plunged painfully deep into her and stayed there shuddering, collapsing on top of Jenny, grinding my hips down hard on her. I heard a grunting shout, and realised through the high exploding in my head that it must be my voice, and when my senses slowly returned to normal, and the divine sensation of pure extacy died down in my cock, I was still moaning into the neck and hair of Jenny beneath me.

Trembling weak, I rolled to the side, and limp and wet, my cock slid out of Jenny's shuddering pussy. She drew a fast breath, but said nothing. Then another longer sigh. Still trying to catch my breath, I raised my head to see a frustrated face, and two tense arms almost ripping the end of the bed into pieces in the ambition to stay put.

"Holy fuck, Jenny," I breathed. "You're incredible. Is...is something wrong?"

She shook her head. Then nodded.

"Oh, sorry," I said. "You can answer, of course."

"I'm happy that you're happy," she said with a strained voice. "I truly am...but..."

"But what?"

"I'm so close. So close... Please help me cum. Or let me. I need it so bad."

Oh my god. I had totally forgot about her needs. In my powertrip rush I had completely lost track of that this living breathing human beneath me had needs of her own. I was usually never that inconsiderate. I felt a brief pang of guilt, and also a stab at my self esteem as a lover. I'd make it up to her, right away....but wait. I realised that this was just the kind of thing that she probably loved.

"No," I said, in an as indifferent tone as I could. I heard her gasp and got up from the bed to look down at her. Her pleading eyes almost had tears in them and she bit her lower lip so hard I thought she'd bite through it. "Stay put, baby. Stay put."

A brief whimper escaped from her mouth, and a deep, oh so deep, trembling sigh. And then, the meek, obedient whisper...

"...yes...Michael..."

I stood and watched her writhe in wonderful torture of need for a few seconds, before speaking up again.

"I'll let you help yourself now. But wait, I want to watch."

I climbed back onto the bed and took seat by the head end. I loosened Jenny's arms from the woodwork and pulled her up to sit between my legs and lean her back against my chest. My hands slipped around her waist to embrace her tummy and breasts.

"Now, use your hands," I murmured into the back of her head. "Slowly, slowly..."

For five minutes, she brought her sexually over charged body to the verge of ecstasy, and I pulled her gently back with vocal coaching to ease up her fingering and clit rubbing. It was such a wonderful, sensual, serene moment that I wished it could go on forever. But then, I'd probably drive Jenny insane before long. Finally I let go of all restrictions on her, and told her to just go for it. The reaction was instant, she plunged three fingers to the hilt into her totally soaked pussy, and the other clamped down on her clit. After just a few seconds of fucking herself with those hands, I felt her body start to twitch, and shortly after, an arched back pressed her shoulder blades against my chest, and under my hands, I could feel her body shudder and convulse in a powerful climax that lasted for at least another half minute. Jenny threw her head back, mouth agape, breath hyperventilating, heels drumming against the mattress...but still she was silent. Not a single sound was uttered even through the throes of an intense orgasm.

She finally sank back into my embrace, and we sat there in silence for a few minutes. I absently stroke her arm while replaying the last day and this morning in my head. It had been the strangest turn of events. And I still wasn't sure just what doors had been opened here. But at this very moment, there was no doubt that all felt just as it should, just right in every way.

"I love you, Jenny," I said, and realised that I truly did. Whether that would be enough, whether I could follow her down that road she had to go, was another story, and something to worry about later.

"I love you too," she whispered back.

"I want to give this an honest shot. But I am really clueless, you know that, right? So you'll have to help me out. Guide me. Tell me what I'm supposed to do."

"I know," she said with a nod. "You're doing great so far. But just ask. Demand answers, like you demand actions, you know."

I said nothing. just leaned my head forward to kiss the top of her head.

"Thank you, Michael," she said softly, apropos of nothing, straight out into the room. "Thank you so much."

And then...

"Thank you...Sir."

Jenny closed her eyes, leaned her head peacefully against my shoulder...

...and sang.

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think.

Comments and feedback are always very welcome.

Thanks to vella for reality checks. You rock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Songbird
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds