SoundTek Systems Inc. Ch. 02

Then Vesta sat up and kissed her man on his cum coated lips. She licked her own perfume off his face causing Mark to relish in the new sensations he experienced. She avoided touching his rod for he would have easily shot his load in the air rather than her hungry mouth.

"Oh baby doll! That's the best pussy lick I've ever had!" Vesta said in his ear. "So it's my turn now, baby! I'm gonna suck your cream good!"

Then without warning, they heard in rapid succession, "Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam!"

For a moment, it startled Mark but then he got an idea that would certainly rattle the frigid inhabitant in the next room. He told Vesta he wanted his blowjob directly in front of the connecting door. That way Maccord would surely get an ear full.

Laughing, the two climbed out of bed and stepped over in front of the door. The knocking had ceased but would most likely start again when the action got hot. It wouldn't take long for it to get hot either.

"Oh Mark! I'm gonna suck that cock of yours, baby doll!" Vesta said loudly. "Stick it in my mouth lover and shoot me full of your hot load now! Spray my face and tits with cum for Mari!"

At her words, Mark put the head of his swollen shaft up to her agape mouth. She licked the head of all its pre cum and slowly sucked it inside. As Mark felt the sensations overwhelm his cock, balls, and then his body, he began to command Vesta to suck his rod harder.

"Harder, you cock sucking babe! Suck me deep and harder now!" he demanded. "I'm gonna ram this rod down your throat and fill your belly with my creamy, white sauce! Suck me, suck me, suck me!"

"Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam!" the door sounded right next to Vesta and Mark.

"Suck me for Mari, baby! Suck me for Miss Maccord!" he said loudly.

Muffled cries came from the small opening under the connecting door saying, "You two are sluts and perverts! I'm calling the hotel security if you don't' stop!"

But by then, Mark's eyes were already closed and he was building to a total explosion of hot cum in his lovers' mouth. Vesta sucked greedily on his throbbing shaft wanting to taste every delicious drop of cum he had for her. Then the most unlikely turn of events occurred.

Somehow Mari managed to open the door to protest what she deemed as a sick display of animal like lusts at the same time Mark roared in orgasmic pumping pleasure. Spurt after spurt of creamy, white load shot deep into Vesta's mouth, coating her teeth, tongue, and going down her throat. As Mark held his sucking lover's head, Mari's eyes filled with the awesome reality that the big breasted babe on her knees actually craved oral sex with great fervor. So overwhelming was the sight, however, that Mari Maccord, the frigid Sex Nazi from the adjoining room, fainted into a heap on the floor.

Vesta heard her fall but continued to stare at her man till he spasmed one last time in her hungry mouth. When he let her release his flaccid rod, he staggered backwards to sit in a nearby chair. Vesta stood and ran to her lover to kiss him. They mutually shared the taste of his cream then she sat naked on his lap. In spent pleasure, both actually forgot about Victoria Virginity lying on the floor just inside her room.

Mark told Vesta how much he loved her, longed for her, and couldn't get enough of her. She returned his words with similar phrases of love. And after what seemed like an eternity of holding her close, Vesta just happened to glance over and see Mari's form on the floor.

"Oh Mark!" she said in sudden surprise. "We'd better help her, don't you think?"

Mark stood and the two went and carried Mari to her bed, pulled down the covers, and carefully laid her there. She was still out at the time but was starting to come around so Mark got the brainy idea of using his own brand of smelling salts. He pushed his index finger into Vesta's pussy, soaked it with her juices, and then wiped it onto Mari Maccord's upper lip.

Holding back hysterical laughter, Vesta went back to her room so Mark could close the connecting door on Mari's side of the suite. They had to for it wouldn't lock from Vesta's side. Then, like a cat in the night, Mark opened Mari's door to the hotel hallway. Looking out and seeing that the coast was clear, he quickly ran from Mari's room to his well fucked babe's. Then back in Vesta's room, they watched a show and a British comedy till both fell asleep in each other's arms.

But when the wake-up call came on Tuesday morning, Vesta suddenly realized she was alone. Mark's clothes were gone but he did leave her a scribbled note on the pad by the phone.

"Figured it safer to be gone before Maccord sicks security on us. Since I'm not there, the guards would have a hard time pinning any blame on me!"

"But what will the old icy bitch do next?" Vesta thought. "Hmmm, the day is still young!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 315 milliseconds