Speech and Debate Pt. 11

Daniel reached for my hand on the middle console and I took it without thought. I was amazed at the quickness with which ease of affection had taken over my life. At least around Ian. I instinctively trusted him. Yes, we were in public, but the semi-private space of the car, only seen by Ian was a safe space for us. Ian smiled at us from his easy leaning stance.

"Nice. Very nice. I'm happy for the two of you. Really," Ian said, his usually macho bravado replaced with sincere interest. Daniel returned Ian's smile and squeezed my hand again.

Ian straightened and looked around the parking lot for his own vehicle. It was easier to find, even than the bright red Jeep; not only because it was a massive black vehicle that wouldn't have been out of place in a war zone, but also because either Gordon or Tall Paul were loudly depositing the contents of their stomach on the ground somewhere near it's general vicinity . Ian's face screwed up in annoyance.

"Jack asses. Both of them," he sighed. "See you guys at school, yeah?" we both nodded. Ian waved his goodbye and vacated the driver side window.

His shoulders were gone for only a moment before he returned in a flash.

"By the way, I know they rest of these weirdoes are blind, deaf, and dumb, but what's the deal with school? Are you guys...are you 'out?' Boyfriends? Not that I care, of course. I just wanna know what to expect is all."

Daniel looked to me and raised his eyebrows with the questions, allowing me the honor of response. His eyes were open and hopeful. And my stomach was suddenly in knots again, and not just from Daniel's beauty.

"I don't know yet," I said quietly. "We are...we...I,... I don't know. We're together. Boyfriends, I guess, works. Maybe. I'm just not sure."

Daniel's face fell a little bit. I wondered if he was somehow excited to come out, like a soldier on the front lines on an ancient battle field waiting for the horn to sound the advance, bouncing on his toes, adrenaline making him feel invincible and immortal. I envied him that. I was excited, of course I was. But I was also even more terrified. Daniel and Ian hadn't ever had to undergo the negative side of the social order. Their optimism was infectious, but I had real life experience, honest to god scars and wounds that would never let me forget that people, even or maybe especially teenagers, have a capacity for causing pain and torment the likes of which would make a serial killer blush.

"I love him. He loves me," Daniel said, turning to face Ian again and favoring me with another squeeze of my hand. He could have been saying, "My Jeep is red." It was that matter of fact.

Ian's face split into a wide smile. When he smiled like that, I was able to forget his bulk and muscles, his masculinity and bluster. That smile revealed the boy he'd been, and the teenager he truly was.

"Heard, received, and understood," Ian quipped, his voice rising. It was a little disconcerting to watch a man like him bounce on his toes in excitement. Disconcerting because it ran counter to my own stereotypes of how a guy like him SHOULD act. But I'd be damned if it didn't make me love the big muscled lummox. I wondered if I had somehow stumbled into a "big brother/little brother" kind of relationship with him.

"Oh. I forgot to tell you. You owe me fifty bucks," Ian said, holding out his open palm as if he expected Daniel to fill it with cash right then. "My Dad got a call from the Limo company that there was an additional cleaning charge. Apparently, someone left a bit of a sticky mess in the back seat?"

Daniel cleared his throat and adjusted the rear view mirror to avoid looking at his teammate directly.

"I'll give it to you at school."

Ian laughed, waved to the both of us and walked to his SUV and the two jocks-in-distress that waited for him there. Daniel and I were in a full blown fit of giggles and guffaws before we had fully pulled out of the parking lot.

The next afternoon, a bright and clear Spring Sunday, I waited in the parking lot of one of the gigantic public high schools for Daniel to finish his SAT's. He had huffed and puffed and sulked about having to wake up at the crack of dawn to take a test that was essentially for the sake of his health at this point. But his mamma had held firm and Adam had held his smirks and side-eyed glances to a minimum as his littler brother twisted and tried to evade three and a half ours of pointless standardization.

I had picked him up from his house early that morning, the first time he would be riding in MY car. He was too pre occupied and brooding over his own misfortune to put up any resistance when I offered to drive. I spent the hours in the parking lot studying for finals next week and listening to the radio. Unlike the commonly held assumption of teenagers and their loud, crazy tastes in music, I preferred NPR.

Surprise, surprise. The nerd enjoyed public radio. But at least I could pronounce the name of the Prime Minister of Israel. I doubted the majority of my classmates could.

People began to trickle out of the square brick building. In one's and two's at first, around the two hour mark. Soon, they began to leave the building at a faster clip. I exited my car and leaned casually against the hood and waited for Daniel to appear. Before too long, he emerged, located me immediately and walked towards me, picking up his speed as he approached. He wore a look of abstract annoyance that quickly brightened to a broad smile when he was nearer.

"So, how'd it go?" I asked as brightly as I could without being comical, wanting to show my support of his academic endeavor, but also back up his own obvious feelings towards the futility of the task in the first place.

"Better than expected," he said when he was within a few feet of me. "Might actually get a better score. Guess I had a good teacher."

Though dozens of students and their parents milled about the parking lot around us, Daniel paid them no mind. He pulled near to me and pressed himself against my legs to lean in and kiss me fully on the mouth. He held the kiss for a while, enough time for the shock of the public display to wear off and my stomach to launch the squad of butterflies it kept in reserve for moments like this when Daniel touched me.

When he pulled away, he looked into my eyes, searching for some sign of how his kiss had been received. To his credit, he had kissed me so thoroughly and my emotions for him ran so deep into my core that I didn't even glance around to see if anyone had been watching or if we had been discovered. It was highly unlikely that any of our own classmates would be in attendance, but still, the possibility of a negative reaction from the strangers in the parking lot was high.

"Gross," one pimple ridden red headed boy muttered as he passed.

"Fuck off, ass hat," Daniel spat at his retreating back.

The boy turned, obviously shocked that his utterance had been heard and unsure what to do next. Daniel lurched towards him, as if he would pounce on the poor boy (who I shouldn't really sympathize with, given his apparent bigotry) stumbled backwards, lost his footing and crashed to the ground. He scrambled to get up and gather his fallen pencils and calculator and walked away at a much faster pace than was absolutely necessary, never quite breaking into a run, though he pushed the limits of walking to their edge.

Daniel and I were both watching his retreating back when a familiar voice grabbed our combined attention. I was seated on my hood with my legs slightly spread, Daniel's arms around my waist and his thighs in the open space between my own.

"Well, that makes much more sense," it said.

Daniel and I turned and the blood drained from out faces, which meant I must have been nearly translucent while Daniel took on my usual pale pallor.

Katy held her binder in her crossed arms and a designer bag was looped over her shoulder. She wore a tight white button down blouse and deep green pencil skirt that hugged her thighs all the way to her knees and highlighted her cream colored high heels. Leave it to one of the popular girls to dress to the nines for the SAT's. She got no few looks from boys and girls alike as they passed, mostly dressed in plaid pajama bottoms and hoodies, but she didn't pay them any mind.

My mind was in a whirlwind of panic and fear.

Katy! She was the logical successor to Amy, now that the former it-girl seemed well and truly dethroned. And she was staring at me and Daniel. This wasn't an easy explained hand holding. We had kissed. In public. How could we have been so stupid!

"Katy!" I stammered, trying in vain to disentangle myself from Daniel. He was having none of it. He held me firmly in his arms and refused to move his knees from my front bumper, effectively trapping me beneath him. "Umm...I...It's..."

Katy giggled a bit. I had heard that laugh before. It usually preceded a popular girl launching into an attack that would leave her victim breathless and destroyed while she remained poised and aloof.

"Save your breath, David." She started and my heart sank. "I guess Amy was right, huh? I mean, she still deserved what she got, and more besides, but she was right." She laughed again. "Close your mouth, hun, or you're liable to catch flies."

My mouth snapped shut with an audible click of my teeth. My eyes remained wide and unblinking. I wondered if Daniel wore a similar expression but I dared not tear my gaze from Katy to check.

"You make a cute couple. Odd. But cute," she declared, cocking her head to the side like an inquisitive owl as she examined us. "What? You were expecting me to be a hateful bitch? You haven't met my little brother. He's in the sixth grade, but judging by the N'SYNC and Britney Spears posters he thinks he's hidden in his closet, you probably will soon enough."

I had to concentrate on keeping my mouth closed. I heard my teeth creak from the pressure and my jaw began to ache. What was happening?!

"I assume no one at school knows yet?" She asked.

"Ian. And Coach." Daniel said calmly.

"And you want to keep it that way?"

Daniel turned to me, leaving me the room to answer her question. I was still paralyzed so Daniel took the lead.

"For now."

Katy nodded.

"Cool," she said easily. "How'd you do? I think it was okay, but I'm shit at math still."

Just like that, it was done. I was suddenly wracked with guilt. For months, years really, I had judged Katy to be a vapid soulless automaton incapable of her own thought and blindly following the social norms. And here she was faced with something that went fully against those expected norms; and she took it in stride without a moments' hesitation. She showed none of the apprehension and anxiety that I myself struggled through even now. Though we hadn't ever spoken and my judgements of her had always been internal, I felt the need to apologize to her for my inner monologue. I didn't. But I felt I should.

"It was alright," Daniel said.

"Well, I'll see you guys at school tomorrow then?"

Daniel nodded and I think my head may have bobbed up and down imperceptibly. That was all I could manage at the time. Katy smiled again and swayed away, tottering confidently on her designer high heels towards the bright gold Mercedes convertible I should have recognized as her own parked a few spaces away.

Daniel was positively BEAMING at me. He kissed me dramatically and his face shone like the sun.

"Well, that went better than I'd anticipated!"

I tried to work some moisture back into my mouth, which had been dry as a bone since Katy first approached.

"Yeah. I...I...dunno what to think."

Daniel's hand came to my cheek and he turned my eyes to focus on his own.

"Think about how nice it will feel to jump into my swimming pool. Come on! We've got a few good hours left before the sun sets and I want to go swimming."

"You drive," I said, fishing my keys from my front pocket and handing them to him. "I don't think I can focus."

Daniel took them and in no time, we were headed back to his house in my old beat up Toyota, apparently planning to take a dip in his swimming pool.

There was a note on the kitchen counter when we entered stating that his Mom and Dad were out at a church function and wouldn't be home until around 7:00 PM and that Adam was at a friends' house until later in the evening as well. There was a casserole in the oven if he got hungry.

"Looks like we have the place to ourselves for a few hours," Daniel said mischievously as he read the note and placed it back on the marble counter. "What ever shall we do?"

I cozied up to his broad chest and snaked my arms around his lower back.

"You mentioned something about a swim?" I said and kissed him gently. He moaned a bit when our lips touched and ground his pelvis lightly into mine.

"But I don't have a suit. Can I borrow one?"

"Mmhmm," Daniel said, letting his hands rest on my ass and pinching it firmly. "I have the perfect one picked out just for you. It's out back in the pool shed."

I hadn't ever been to Daniel's back yard before. I had spied the pool and it's accompanying hot tub from the driveway, but it did little to prepare me for what I found. The pool itself was large and shaped vaguely like an amoeba of some kind, with a wide stone stairway at the shallow end. At the far deep end of the pool a constant waterfall flowed from about 3 feet above the pool's edge, the source of which was the large hot tub built above it. The hot tub itself was big enough to easily accommodate 5 or more people and began bubbling away when Daniel flipped a switch on the wall next to the back door.

The large multi-level wooden deck wrapped the entire length of the mini-mansion and the grounds were landscaped to perfection. A hammock hung between two tall sturdy trees near the far left corner and a stone fire pit and outdoor permanent cooking area rounded out the space. My family had a little circular charcoal grill that we kept out back. The gas fueled monstrosity that was built into the cooking area was twice as wide as a normal stove. Fourth of July Barbecues would be a simple affair on that grill.

The "pool shed," as Daniel had called it, was most certainly a misnomer. Most middle class people in the south have a shed out back to store their yard equipment. Daniel's family was not most people. Where I was expecting a modest 10 foot by 10 foot siding cover windowless shack, I found instead a brick lined square building complete with windows and a sliding glass door that could have easily been large enough for a one bedroom apartment in any major metropolis.

Inside, it was carpeted and held a seating area and full bathroom with a shower and a small mini kitchen area. Imagine a beach house but in smaller proportion.

Daniel paid no attention to his surroundings as he headed straight through the sliding glass door for the tall white dresser in the back and opened the bottom drawer. I, however, did my best not to have my eyes pop from their sockets.

"I have a lot to choose from," Daniel called boyishly. "But, I think I want to see you in this one."

The sheer paucity of fabric that he held between his long fingers was appalling. Well, enthralling AND appalling. The black and white lycra was done in a checkered pattern that made my head spin a bit from the busyness of it...and man, it was TINY. Speedo cut in the briefs style, it looked like it would ride high up on my hips. I idly wondered if it would even cover my cock and balls. I wondered less idly if that was the point of Daniels' choice in the first place.

"You have a dirty mind, my love," I said as I paced towards him and took the suit from his outstretched arms, brushing a quick kiss across his lips in the taking.

"You knew that from day one," he announced, fully taking responsibility for his choice. "But fair is fair. There's a lot to choose from. I picked yours, so you get to pick mine."

I surveyed the drawer and found it to be stuffed to the brim with a blinding array of colors and options in every conceivable style, cut, and fabric. I sifted through them for a bit and finally settled on my choice. I held them out for Daniel to see.

"Now who's got the dirty mind," he mused, taking my offering. "Get dressed in here. I'm gonna change outside. I want to be surprised when I see you."

With that, he bounded out of the pool shed and out to the yard. I removed my pants and boxer briefs, letting the warm summer air flow over the skin of my cock and balls. I stepped into the tiny swimsuit and pulled it up to my hips. I had to admit the feel of the fabric stretching over my bulge was...alluring. The sides were maybe two inches thick but the front covered my ample package with ease, stretching to accommodate me while lifting and pushing my manhood out for full inspection. I did a quick turn in front of the full length mirror and was not disappointed with what I saw. I giggled how the black and white checks over my cock were MUCH stretched and distorted when compared to the less fully packed areas of my ass and hips.

I grabbed a towel from a large pile on one of the padded chairs by the door and headed out to the yard.

Daniel had his back to me, allowing me to gaze hungrily over the wide broad plains of him, from the mounded shoulders to his narrowing waist. His skin was smooth and gleamed in the afternoon sunlight, seeming to drink it in. I could tell that when I finally touched him, he would be warm like something delicious just pulled from the oven. My mouth watered.

My choice for his suit was...perfection.

They were small shorts in hunter green nylon that resembled parachute fabric, but matte not shiny. The detail on the hems and the string that tied in front was a neon yellow so bright it would never be seen in nature. One reason I had chosen the suit was for its cut. The back and the front were not joined by a seam at the hips, they simply overlaid each other, creating a little flap that would widen when he moved his legs in any direction. Built in, was a mesh undergarment meant to hold his ample balls and uncut cock in place and from where he stood with one leg slightly in front of the other, I could see the split at the hips giving me a small peak at the white mesh that ran around his thighs. The shorts cupped his muscled bubble butt perfectly, stretching over his cheeks while displaying them in their individual glory. And the length was ideal, at least for me. They stopped just at his upper thighs, maybe two inches below his ass.

"Holy mother of god," I nearly bleated, gaining his attention so that he turned to face me.

"Speak for yourself..." Daniel sighed, looking me up and and own and doing nothing to cover up his obviously growing lust. His hand cupped his own well amplified package and he squeezed himself hard. With his other hand he beckoned me forward to meet him.

I walked a little cautiously, letting the feel of the spring grass beneath my bare feet sink in and the warmth that began to stream down on my shoulders and chest bring me to life. When I was within his arms reach, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. My lycra covered cock ground into his nylon shorts and his strong fingers gripped my ass, lifted me onto my toes.

"I am going to do horrible, unspeakable things to you," he announced quietly as his lips pressed close to my ear. "I hope you didn't have plans today."

"Mmmm," I whimpered, feeling his hot wet tongue as he traveled the sensitive skin of my neck and up towards my ear. "I'm all yours."

He pulled my face down and kissed me fiercely, pulling my breath into his mouth and driving me onto my toes. I felt my cock twitch to life in my speedoes and felt Daniel's member growing inside it's mesh binding. I lost track of where I was, the sun blinding me from nearly directly over head and my body responding to Daniel's touch and kiss by firing on all cylinders. I didn't even sense the change in motion or directions, never realized my feet had left the ground...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds