Speech and Debate Pt. 11

Until, still locked in Daniel's kiss, my world went into total shock when he leaned back and dragged us both into the water.

I knew right away not to struggle. There was nothing to struggle against. I held my eyes closed and marveled at how cold the water was on my formerly hot skin. I could still feel every degree of body heat from my man who grabbed me tightly to his chest, as if the water should be boiling around our hips and cocks from the temperature difference alone. I didn't kick my feet or search for the surface. I let Daniel hold me there, knowing he wouldn't harm me or let me drown. He would bring us up.

I felt my head rise above the water but I didn't gasp for air. My lips were still on his, my tongue swirling around in his mouth and his in, over, and around mine. I breathed through my nose and felt Daniel do the same. The water against my back, flowing over my sides made it clear Daniel was moving us. My own legs had wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck and I clung to him like a very wet, very satisfied Koala.

My back crashed into the tile of the pool wall, knocking my mouth free from Daniel's with the impact. He didn't miss a beat, but placed his lips on the crook of my neck, licking and sucking at my now wet skin, grinding into my hips and thrusting me against the wall.

"Oh fuck, yes..."I groaned, one of my hands grabbing for the molded concrete lip of the pool that hung somewhere above my head, taking some of the pressure off Daniel to keep us afloat.

Daniel's lips left my neck just long enough to speak.

"I know I just got you into that suit, but now I want you out of it. Come on."

He dove under the water and I watched as his body rocketed away from me, towards the shallow end of the pool. Even with the rippling water distorting his image to my eyes, he was still too beautiful for words. I dove and swam after him before he got too far ahead.

My feet on the bottom of the pool was a welcome reminder that I still had legs and they worked, however shaky Daniel's opening forays had made them. Daniel had pulled himself up onto the wide cement steps that took up the largest portion of the shallow end. He lounged back on his elbows so that the water came up to his chest, and his feet floated out in front. His dark black hair shone wetly and made him look even more dangerous and appealing than usual.

I swam up to him and pulled myself so that my body floated over his, kissing him and pressing him into the stairs, thankful that the water was shallow enough he didn't slip under it's surface. Daniel's fingers pried the tight fabric away from my waist so that he could grab both globes of my ass directly, maneuvering the fabric under my ass cheeks, exposing my nakedness to the warm sun.

"God, I love your ass, baby," he groaned into me, one thick finger working into my crack and pressing lightly on my hole, never pushing inside, just pressing to the brink. I kissed him and sucked air through his lungs against the shaking his finger had set me to.

"Mmmm?" I moaned, "Prove it."

Daniel's athletic abilities still shocked me. I should have known better than to dare him to do anything when he could have snapped any bone in my body without breaking a sweat. My torso flipped and I just had time to bring my arms down in front of me onto the second highest step. Daniel's body was suddenly no longer underneath me, and my ankles were flying backwards so that I was held in a super man position on my forearms.

Daniel's head emerged from under the water right between my knees. He spread my legs easily and placed them on his shoulders, wrapping his forearms around my thighs so that I couldn't escape him. I'm not sure, but I think he knelt on the bottom step, the water came just to his collar bones. He had to sink below the surface again to pull my suit fully from my legs and toss it with a wet thump to the pool deck in front of us.

I didn't have any warning or signal for what he was going to do. My legs behind me and my arms folded in front of me, I couldn't see Daniel no matter how hard I twisted my torso to catch a glimpse.

But I felt him.

His teeth bit down hard on my left ass cheek and I screamed in pleasure. His strong fingers kneaded my muscles, deep and hard, spreading my cheeks with ease and exposing my pink opening to the sun.

He dove at it with gusto. His tongue flicked and swirled on my hole, making my body shake. If I hadn't been supported by the step I would have lost all control. I let out a long wordless "ahhhh," while he worked me, over and over and over. He was not being gentle. Not loving licks or small swirls of light pressure. No. He was well and truly fucking my hole with his strong tongue with everything he could.

He growled in his chest as he did, shaking his head back and forth and pushing his tongue deeper into me. I could feel the coarse yet soft hairs of his chin against the skin of my perineum. My cock pulsed and shot a jet of precum into the clear water, mixing and disappearing. I didn't even care that other people had to swim in there at some point. I was too focused on the firestorm of pleasure and sensation Daniel had just released onto my hole.

"Ahh...oh...god, baby...mmm...don't stop...oh god, please...fuck me...god I want you to fuck me so bad."

I am not ashamed to say that I whined and whimpered those words like a bitch in heat. Because I was. I was so turned on I wouldn't have stopped Daniel had the entire school suddenly waltzed through the back door with towels in hand ready for a pool party. Let them watch. This felt too good to stop for any reason.

My legs were suddenly drifting to the steps, no longer supported on Daniel's rippling shoulders. Before they reached the step three below my arms, Daniel's hands were on my hips and his suit-covered-cock pushed against my well-loosened hole with such force that I jerked forward.

"You want my cock, baby? You want me to fuck you out here in the open?"

I nodded vigorously and wiggled my hips against his obviously hard cock, trying to fuck myself against him even before he was exposed.

"Mmm, yes baby. Pound my ass. Please!"

I was out of control with lust. I prided myself on always being in control of my emotions and my body, but I had lost all of that. I was an animal right now, acting on instinct alone. I knew exactly what I wanted and who was going to give it to me. Decorum and control be damned, I needed to get fucked right then.

My heart was fluttering like the wings of a hummingbird, my body on high alert in the hunt for what it craved. Daniel's hips were suddenly absent from my ass, his hard cock missing from where it belonged.

Without warning, my vision flashed to whiteness, my muscles turned to water and I collapsed to the step, just barely avoiding cracking my chin on the hard cement. My mouth opened, my throat seized, a strangled grunt the only sound I could manufacture. I felt as if I was completely outside of my body, the part that made me somewhere far away, leaving my physical form to survive as best it could, a match head flickering to bright flame in the space of a heartbeat.

Daniel had not held back when he slammed his cock into me, not eased in or waited for my body to respond and react to him. His fingers ground into the tender skin of my hips, pressing until I felt the bones creak beneath his pressure. The soft hairs of his pubes were forced to my ass as he wiggled himself deeper and deeper inside me.

My body shook, and my skin was on fire but I shivered all the same. Daniel sensed my surrender to him, my total and complete willingness to put myself in his hands. I hadn't even fully registered what had happened when he pulled himself nearly all the way out of me and forcefully slammed back inside, reigniting the waves all over again.

At the edge of my mind, where I still had some connection to my body I could just make out a rhythm, like war drums, never ceasing, pounding out a steady beat.

Prum. Prum. Prum. Prum. I focused on that sound, let it guide my mind, lead me back to my body. The mists lifted a bit and the drumming became clearer, it's origins easily explained: Daniel's hips ramming into my tender ass over and over as he fucked me senseless.

"Take my cock, baby! Yeah...god it's so good!" Daniel grunted behind me. The dichotomy between the gentle sincere words of love and honor we had exchanged and the pure lust that saturated his voice as he took me only served to heighten my pleasure. I screamed with abandon, letting it pour from me without reservation, thought, or care. Let them hear me, whomever they may be. I didn't care. I was somewhere beyond bliss.

Daniel never slowed, never slackened, only sped up to a blistering pace, his cock a pistoning blur as it invaded me. My hole jerked and twitched around him, but as hard as I squeezed, no matter the force I could muster to hold him inside, my defenses were no match for his power. He owned my body, he could do what he liked, with my full permission. I felt myself getting nearer to that cliff, felt Daniel pushing me ever closer to it. It would be a race to see who would get there first. I dared not reach beneath me to touch my cock, dared not try to stem the near constant flow of crystal pre cum that I leaked into the clear, cold water.

"You're gonna take my load. I'm gonna bust inside you...FUCK! God, baby, take my load!"

Daniel's cock slammed into me to the hilt at the same time that his hand slid around my waist and grabbed my cock in a vice grip, squeezing until I thought he might cause it to explode. His first jet of cum was hotter than anything he'd ever given me before, more full of his animal passions. It permeated me and stopped my breath. I felt my orgasm coming with extreme force...until it ran into Daniel's hands and was stopped. He held my cum inside me, refusing to let me spill myself until he allowed it.

Slam.

His hips pounded me again, punctuating his throbbing cock filling me with a second stream of white hot love.

Slam.

A third.

Slam.

A fifth.

And then...I was empty. Daniel's cock was gone from inside me and I felt his cum leaking from my abused hole, down my thighs. I didn't have time to miss it...Daniel's free arm wrapped around my stomach and pulled me backwards from the step I leaned on, throwing me over his head until my back splashed to the open water. His hands never left my cock, never allowed my still pent orgasm to go. I don't know how he did it, what level of acrobatics it required for him to achieve it, but before my feet settled to the pool floor, Daniel's black hair disappeared beneath the water and his mouth engulfed my cock head, his lips forming a tight ring just below the rim.

And then he let his grip on my cock slacken.

Have you ever seen the videos of people waiting outside of the Wal-Mart on Black Friday? The mad-dash rushing when they finally open the door? Yeah, that's nothing compared to the force of my first shot.

I half expected to watch Daniel be blown bodily away from me. I felt my cock head on his tongue, the tip of it tickling my shaft. My fingers immediately went to his hair underneath the water and I emptied myself into him, over and over until I was sure he would drown.

My cock was still twitching wildly beneath the water when Daniel surfaced, wiping his eyes and licking his lips. He smiled at me and made a great show of swallowing my load as I watched.

"Well that took some talent."

Daniel's body was instantly in front of mine, his arms spread wide and his back pressed to my chest as if to shield me from whizzing bullets.

Adam stood on the pool deck, arms folded across his chest. From our position below him and with his back to the sun, his face was partially obscured.

"I hope you swallowed all of it. I don't want to be swimming in David's baby goo," he chuckled. He peeled off his shirt and let it fall to the ground in a heap.

"What are you doing here, Adam?" Daniel asked brusquely. "Mom said you were gone for the evening."

"Change of plans, dipshit." Adam kicked off his sneakers and pulled off his socks.

"How long were you watching us, fucking pervert?"

"Long enough." His belt buckle clicked metallically as he undid the clasp.

I had never seen Adam without his shirt. To be sure, he was nothing when compared to Daniel. He was somewhat taller, more lean than muscular with a small amount of fat that clung to his stomach and sides. He didn't have the washboard abs of his younger sibling or the mounded chest. Where Daniel had a forrest of soft black hair, Adam sprouted only a few curly hairs in the middle of his chest and a few around each nipple. It was amazing to me that these two could be related and yet so different.

Adams shorts hit the deck and he stepped out of them. He wore a pair of green plaid boxer shorts. He adjusted himself in the thin fabric and made his package bounce before my eyes. Seemed like Daniel got the better end of that bargain as well.

Daniel took my hand under the water and walked me towards the stairs. I followed without comment. My tiny swimsuit was still a good distance away. There was no way I could retrieve it without exposing my nakedness to Adam.

"Daniel, he's going to..." I whispered.

"He's already seen more than he's gonna tell us. Trust me. The guy can be a real dick head sometimes. Eyes forward. Concentrate on me and let's just get back inside."

I stepped up onto the first step and felt my bare ass cheek rise out of the water at the same moment I heard a giant splash that meant Adam had dived in. Daniel squeezed my hand and walked at a stead pace up the steps. My knees wanted to shake, and it seemed like I could feel Adam's eyes on my skin. I wasn't sure if it was his eyes on me or the cooling air that made me break out in goosebumps.

"You have a good eye, little bro." Adam teased.

Well, at least I knew he was looking, now.

"Shut it, fuck face," Daniel snapped.

I didn't turn to look at Adam as Daniel gathered my suit and handed me a towel. I was wrapping it around my waist when I felt something slap against my skin, right between my shoulder blades, then drop to the deck with a splat.

"Can you put those on the chair for me, David?" Adam asked.

I turned and saw what he had apparently thrown at me. The green plaid of his discarded boxers was almost black when wet.

"Get it yourself," Daniel nearly screamed. I finished putting the towel around my waist and let Daniel lead me quickly back into the main house.

Adam's childish laughter was cut off by a loud thud when Daniel slammed the door behind us.

"FUCK!" he bellowed.

I wrapped my arms around Daniel's waist and pressed my chest to his back, feeling his breathing return to normal, his heartbeat slow. I kissed the back of his neck and heard a little sigh escape him. We were dripping onto the kitchen floor, but I don't think Daniel cared.

He had given me what I'd needed. And it was my turn to return the favor.

I was coming to see that this give and take, in balance and turn, lay at the heart of love; At least, at the heart of this, my first love. I wondered what more I had still to learn.

I would wonder tomorrow. Now, Daniel needed me, and that was all that mattered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds